HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Andrew, Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield
1325 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,223
Posts196,066
Members1,325
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 21
Rick H 16
Daryl 2
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Dina, dedication, 1 invisible), 1,631 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 71 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 70 71
Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #101053
07/21/08 03:40 PM
07/21/08 03:40 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
By scott: Justice is reconciliation by biblical terms therefore it is justice for God to forgive as well as allow men to destroy themselves.

By MM: Mercy and justice are in tension. They are not synonymous. I like how she explains it in the following quotes:

I find your view very interesting considering these texts:

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Zecharaiah:7:9

"Learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow". (Isaiah 1:17)

"This is what the LORD says: "`Administer justice every morning; rescue from the hand of his oppressor the one who has been robbed" (Jeremiah 21:12)

These texts say that to administer justice is to show mercy and compassion, defend the weak and disenfranchised, encourage the oppressed, and rescue the oppressed from the oppressor.

Mercy seems to be the true purpose of justice! I see no tension at all! Remember it was Satan who claimed that God couldn't be merciful and just at the same time thus separating them. It seems like God's intention to bring them back together into one.

scott

Re: The Covenants [Re: scott] #101054
07/21/08 03:54 PM
07/21/08 03:54 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Tom, I addressed these questions to Scott. They were asked in a specific context, which had to with Sister White evolving from a harsh view of God to a kinder, gentler view.

That wasn't the context. Here's the context. Scott asked:

Quote:
Does your theology allow her to make mistakes or change her mind as things grew clearer? If not you might want to consider rethinking your position.

To which you responded:

Quote:
Where does she admit to growing and changing her thinking?

Scott was asking a general question, which is if your theology allows for Ellen White's thinking to grow and change. My comment was along the same line.

Quote:
I would like to know from either you or Scott where she admits to such a thing. Did she ever admit that she grew in such a way.

MM, Here's the full context of what Scott said:

Quote:
Why would we assume that the minute God calls a prophet that the person has every theological misunderstanding straightened out immediately? Ellen was a pork eating Sunday keeper when God called her. It took her years to change her mind and her habits. And I think that she is one of the biggest blessings to the church simply because we got to see the prophetic gift in progress for over 60 years and now we know how all the prophets were changed by their message.

Ellen’s message dynamically changed her, but our fundamentalist attitude toward the prophets doesn’t allow for her to grow. If she saw something clearer 10 years after she commented on it last and she changed her position everyone cried, “False prophet”. Remember that she said that she was not infallible. That simply means that she made mistakes!

Does your theology allow her to make mistakes or change her mind as things grew clearer? If not you might want to consider rethinking your position.

You stated that the questions were addressed to Scott in the specific context having to do with Sister White evolving from a harsh view of God to a kinder one, but I'm not seeing where Scott said that. Did I miss something? Where did he say this?

Quote:
That is, did she ever say, Earlier in my ministry I wrote stuff that reflected a harsh view of God, but I was young and ill informed, nowadays my views are more accurate, they represent the truth about God, about His love and mercy and compassion. I no longer believe He directly or personally punishes or destroys impenitent sinners. Instead, I have come to realize and believe He reluctantly withdraws His loving protection and either commands holy angels to allow man and nature to unleash their pent up power, or He gives evil angels permission to manipulate man and nature to cause destruction proportionate to the sinfulness of the person or people who have resisted and rejected His loving entreaties and protection.

Let's first establish if your question has something to do with what was actually posted. However, I would be interested in pursuing your answer in regards to what Scott actually did ask. He asked:

Quote:
Does your theology allow her to make mistakes or change her mind as things grew clearer?

Does it?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #101055
07/21/08 04:30 PM
07/21/08 04:30 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
by scott: The integrity of God's law is only as good as God's character since the law is a transcript of God's character. How could a sinner affect the integrity of God's character unless the sinner could provoke God to do something out of character like murder? Love and law are identical since all of the law can be expressed in "love" and "God is love" and the law is a "transcript of God's character."

By MM: The law cannot pardon; it can only condemn. Nor can the law save us. God, of course, is not like the law in these ways.

The law is the righteousness of God put into words. The law is transcript of God’s character. It simply states what God does and doesn’t do. It condemns us because it shows us where we fall short. Jesus said that “Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son” and Jesus makes the point that we judge ourselves by either accepting Jesus or not. We judge and condemn ourselves by either loving the righteousness we see in Christ or not, loving the light or clinging to our darkness.

Your point that the law cannot pardon is simply because the law only told us what righteousness is. In the ceremonial system we have symbols of forgiveness and salvation, but it wasn’t until Jesus came that we saw what God is really like. What the law couldn’t do, express God’s character perfectly, Jesus did by coming in the flesh.

The written law couldn’t pardon because of the hardness of our hearts all we saw in the law was the standard. We missed the fact that mercy and love, the very principles of the law, are what make God’s character what it is. God doesn’t murder because He is love, God doesn’t lie because of His integrity, etc. etc...

We missed the truth that existed in the law because we only saw the letter and missed the principle behind the letter. All we saw is that God told us not to commit adultery so while we were busy not doing the act lust was in our hearts. The fact is that “thou shalt not commit adultery” really means “be faithful to your spouse and love them with all your heart just like Christ loves His church”. We needed the demonstration of love, in Christ, to really see what “not commit adultery” means.

Jesus showed us that the reason there is a law is to point out our sins and drive us into God’s loving arms for salvation. In the NC Jesus replaces the law as our standard of righteousness. The life of Christ is our standard and that means that we not only see the letter of the law, but we see the grace that existed as the power behind the written law . . . love! So the law written in stone couldn’t possibly reveal to us the whole picture of God that Jesus revealed. Now we see the love of God manifest in the flesh and if we love what we see then the law, which was expressed in words written on stone, is written on our hearts.

scott

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #101056
07/21/08 04:49 PM
07/21/08 04:49 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
By scott: Do you really believe that God threatening us will safeguard future rebellion? Do you believe that a violent act from God, so that we all know exactly how vicious He can be against sin, will make us trust Him more? I prefer to think of love overcoming violence rather than becoming violent itself to survive.

By MM: Your questions assume God is violent and that He threatens sinners. Neither assumption is true; therefore, your questions cannot be answered. God has never been violent, nor has He ever threatened anyone.

You have stated multiple times that God is sitting in judgment on men and will kill violently kill everyone who doesn’t accept Christ. This is another example of you reinterpreting acts depending on who does them. If I do something it is sin, but if God does it it is not sin. If I stab someone with a sword it is violence, but if God tells me too it isn’t violence. Can’t you see that this is exactly how Christians justify the Inquisition of the Dark Ages. Isn’t this antinomianism, the rejection of the true meaning of the law because we find some loophole and that loophole is “God told me too”? Aren’t we supposed to judge things by the law and the testimonies and if they speak not according to them they are false? Wouldn’t this mean that if someone came in God’s name and told us to break His law we should know that it isn’t God speaking?

If God came and told you to commit adultery would you do it or would you think it wasn’t God talking? Why isn’t this the case with murder?

You are the one that insists God is violent and threatening and then you say, “God has never been violent, nor has He ever threatened anyone.” Do you really believe that violence and threatenings are only a matter of who does them?

scott

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #101057
07/21/08 04:59 PM
07/21/08 04:59 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
By scott: God gave us the cure for sin's folly in Jesus; a cure for death. Some refuse to take it. Does a doctor have to kill his patient who refuses to take the only medicine that will cure them?

By MM: Your analogy overlooks an important aspect of the picture. It pertains only to the first death. Can a doctor resurrect sinners and judge them, and then punish them in duration and in proportion to their sinfulness? Can sin do it?

What? Jesus’ cure doesn’t stop us from dying the first death. I only know of two people that got off this earth alive! Jesus’ cure is for the second death which those who are born again, take His cure, are immunized!

The doctor analogy doesn’t work at all for the first death.

scott

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #101058
07/21/08 05:11 PM
07/21/08 05:11 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
by scott: The written word is an expression of God given by inspired men, but the word made flesh, Jesus, is the perfect word of God and His exact expression.

By MM: Where does your description of Jesus come from? Did God write it Himself? Did He dictate it? Or, was it written by men? If so, how can you trust it any more than the OT? Can it be that the entire Bible, in spite of its inspired discrepancies, is the infallible word of God? Shouldn't we build it up, encourage confidence in it?

Hebrews 1:1-3
1God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways,
2in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
3And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature . . .

The phrase “exact representation” is the Greek word “karakter” or character. The text simply says that God spoke to us in the past through the language of the prophets, but now speaks through His Son who is the exact character of the Father and the radiance of His glory. This strongly implies that the prophets represented less than the exact character of the Father and were not the radiance of His glory.

I believe that the NT clearly places Christ as an authority over the prophets. You are the one that suggests differently. Maybe you could supply me with all the quotes from the scriptures where the written word claims infallibility.

This I would really like to see!

scott

Re: The Covenants [Re: scott] #101134
07/23/08 04:41 PM
07/23/08 04:41 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: scott
And, MM, if you haven’t noticed, I don’t play the “inspired quote” game. I have the right to think for myself and put things in my own words. I’m not a parrot believing that the parrot that knows the most quotes is right. To be a Rabbi one had to memorize the entire five books of Moses by the age of 12 and the entire OT by the age of 30. The ones who crucified Jesus knew their “inspired quote(s)” much better than you and I. What they failed to do was to internalize them and understand them and to put them in their own words.

Okay, but I would prefer it if you would at least imitate what Jesus and the NT writes did, which is to say I wish you would quote inspired passages and explain why you think they support your beliefs.

These texts say that to administer justice is to show mercy and compassion, defend the weak and disenfranchised, encourage the oppressed, and rescue the oppressed from the oppressor. Mercy seems to be the true purpose of justice! I see no tension at all!

In the case of resurrected sinners, I suppose executing the death penalty is mercy killing.

Your point that the law cannot pardon is simply because the law only told us what righteousness is. In the ceremonial system we have symbols of forgiveness and salvation, but it wasn’t until Jesus came that we saw what God is really like. What the law couldn’t do, express God’s character perfectly, Jesus did by coming in the flesh.

Thus, the law is not a perfect or complete reflection of the character of God, right? It lacks certain things, namely, the legal right to be merciful, to pardon, and the power to save sinners. On the flip side, though, it does reflect the character of God in that it condemns sinners to death.

“And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.” Exodus 34:6, 7.

You are the one that insists God is violent and threatening and then you say, “God has never been violent, nor has He ever threatened anyone.” Do you really believe that violence and threatenings are only a matter of who does them?

Yes. The following insight makes sense to me:

LDE 241
The plea may be made that a loving Father would not see His children suffering the punishment of God by fire while He had the power to relieve them. But God would, for the good of His subjects and for their safety, punish the transgressor. God does not work on the plan of man. He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world. Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice. Who will say God will not do what He says He will do? {LDE 241.2, 3}

The phrase “exact representation” is the Greek word “karakter” or character. The text simply says that God spoke to us in the past through the language of the prophets, but now speaks through His Son who is the exact character of the Father and the radiance of His glory. This strongly implies that the prophets represented less than the exact character of the Father and were not the radiance of His glory.

Scott, what is your primary source of authoritative information about Jesus? And, how does He speak to you?

I believe that the NT clearly places Christ as an authority over the prophets. You are the one that suggests differently. Maybe you could supply me with all the quotes from the scriptures where the written word claims infallibility. This I would really like to see!

Scott, you seem to be suggesting that the Bible does not claim to be the infallible Word of God. By implication, then, aren’t you also saying the Bible is fallible? I’m not comfortable with this idea. If the Bible doesn’t claim to be infallible does it mean it is fallible? I don’t think so. I agree with Sister White:

1SM 416
When God's Word is studied, comprehended, and obeyed, a bright light will be reflected to the world; new truths, received and acted upon, will bind us in strong bonds to Jesus. The Bible, and the Bible alone, is to be our creed, the sole bond of union; all who bow to this Holy Word will be in harmony. Our own views and ideas must not control our efforts. Man is fallible, but God's Word is infallible. Instead of wrangling with one another, let men exalt the Lord. Let us meet all opposition as did our Master, saying, "It is written." Let us lift up the banner on which is inscribed, The Bible our rule of faith and discipline.-- The Review and Herald, Dec. 15, 1885. {1SM 416.2}

The following passages imply it is wrong to go against the Word of God, which also implies the Word of God is right. Since we are required to live by “every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God” how can we say the Bible, the Word of God, is anything but infallible? Therefore, I am convinced the Bible is totally and completely infallible, that the discrepancies it contains are inspired, too. That is, God purposely allowed them to be admitted in the Bible. They, too, serve a high and holy purpose. They are not in the Bible by accident, or because the men who wrote them were not being guided by God.

Matthew
4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Mark
7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Luke
8:21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.
11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed [are] they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

John
10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Acts
4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

Romans
10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2 Corinthians
2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

1 Thessalonians
2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received [it] not [as] the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

1 Timothy
4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Hebrews
4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1 Peter
1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #101135
07/23/08 04:52 PM
07/23/08 04:52 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom
Scott asked, "Does your theology allow her to make mistakes or change her mind as things grew clearer?" Does it?

Yes, I believe she grew in her understanding of the truths God revealed to her. I do not, however, believe God revealed things to her later on that contradicted what He revealed to her earlier on. I cannot think of an example of her learning something later on that led her to realize she was wrong, or that led her to change her thinking on a particular point of truth. Can you?

In particular, can you think of her ever saying something to effect - Earlier in my ministry I wrote stuff that reflected a harsh view of God, but I was young and ill informed, nowadays my views are more accurate, they represent the truth about God, about His love and mercy and compassion. I no longer believe He directly or personally punishes or destroys impenitent sinners. Instead, I have come to realize and believe He reluctantly withdraws His loving protection and either commands holy angels to allow man and nature to unleash their pent up power, or He gives evil angels permission to manipulate man and nature to cause destruction proportionate to the sinfulness of the person or people who have resisted and rejected His loving entreaties and protection.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #101136
07/23/08 05:35 PM
07/23/08 05:35 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
 Originally Posted By: Tom
Scott asked, "Does your theology allow her to make mistakes or change her mind as things grew clearer?" Does it?

Yes, I believe she grew in her understanding of the truths God revealed to her. I do not, however, believe God revealed things to her later on that contradicted what He revealed to her earlier on. I cannot think of an example of her learning something later on that led her to realize she was wrong, or that led her to change her thinking on a particular point of truth. Can you?

What about Ellen’s early rejection of a prohibition on pork?

What about her position on the “Shut Door Theory”?

What about her position on masturbation?

What about her learning about the Sabbath?

What about her statements that contradict each other such as her taking a dogmatic stand that God punishes the wicked by violently destroying them and then making a statement that God’s punishments are not to be seen as God doing anything other than allowing men to suffer the consequences of their own choices?

What about Her insistence that we are the ones being judged in the IJ and then clearly explaining that God has placed Himself on trial in the IJ.

What about her embracing the 1888 message and getting excited that the truth was being presented so clearly?

Quote:
By MM: In particular, can you think of her ever saying something to effect - Earlier in my ministry I wrote stuff that reflected a harsh view of God, but I was young and ill informed, nowadays my views are more accurate, they represent the truth about God, about His love and mercy and compassion. I no longer believe He directly or personally punishes or destroys impenitent sinners. Instead, I have come to realize and believe He reluctantly withdraws His loving protection and either commands holy angels to allow man and nature to unleash their pent up power, or He gives evil angels permission to manipulate man and nature to cause destruction proportionate to the sinfulness of the person or people who have resisted and rejected His loving entreaties and protection.

This makes no sense to me. What you are purposing is that if Ellen didn’t say it, it isn’t true! Thus all truth is in Ellen! She makes it pretty clear that if we study the sanctuary there are vast truths to be gained. If we looked at things the way you do how could we ever advance from her understanding at all? Every time a person advances in truth the past truths take on new meanings and become clearer. Ellen didn’t see everything, but what she did see will make sense when understanding truth clearer.

scott

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #101138
07/23/08 05:52 PM
07/23/08 05:52 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
By scott: Your point that the law cannot pardon is simply because the law only told us what righteousness is. In the ceremonial system we have symbols of forgiveness and salvation, but it wasn’t until Jesus came that we saw what God is really like. What the law couldn’t do, express God’s character perfectly, Jesus did by coming in the flesh.

By MM: Thus, the law is not a perfect or complete reflection of the character of God, right? It lacks certain things, namely, the legal right to be merciful, to pardon, and the power to save sinners.

Not that the law lacks “the legal right to be merciful”, but that the law lacks the revelation of God’s mercy.

Quote:
By MM: On the flip side, though, it does reflect the character of God in that it condemns sinners to death.

This offends me that you could say such things about God after Jesus spent so much time talking about God’s acceptance and revealing His love.

Quote:
"From the beginning it has been Satan’s studied plan to cause men to forget God, that he might secure them to himself. Hence he has sought to misrepresent the character of God, to lead men to cherish a false conception of Him. The Creator has been presented to their minds as clothed with the attributes of the prince of evil himself,–as arbitrary, severe, and unforgiving,–that He might be feared, shunned, and even hated by men. Satan hoped to so confuse the minds of those whom he had deceived that they would put God out of their knowledge." Testimonies for the Church, vol. 5, p. 738; In Heavenly Places, 8; Review and Herald February 15, 1912

Sinners condemn themselves to death and God cries like a mother morns over her dead child!

scott

Page 21 of 71 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 70 71

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 10/15/24 12:56 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 10/14/24 12:13 PM
Fourth quarter, 2024, The Gospel of John
by dedication. 10/13/24 12:51 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 10/10/24 12:36 PM
The October 7th Massacre and Zechariah 9 Prophecy
by dedication. 10/08/24 05:41 PM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 10/01/24 11:56 AM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 10/15/24 05:21 PM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 10/15/24 05:12 PM
What Should Be Our Response to the "Sunday Laws"?
by dedication. 10/13/24 01:08 AM
Understanding the 1290 & 1335 of Daniel 12?
by dedication. 10/11/24 02:16 PM
Are The Prophecies Important?
by dedication. 10/08/24 04:18 PM
The Beast and the Image Beast
by Rick H. 10/05/24 04:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 10/03/24 11:50 PM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by kland. 10/03/24 12:06 PM
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!