HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,216
Posts195,933
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 22
kland 17
asygo 4
Daryl 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
8 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, TheophilusOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 3 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24
Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: asygo] #102237
09/01/08 10:10 PM
09/01/08 10:10 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Arnold, I haven't been dealing with this. I've been dealing with the question of the person who inadvertently curses before dying. You looked to be saying that God wouldn't allow such a person to die without having a chance to repent. That seemed unnecessary to me, so I explained why I thought this, and have been asking for clarification on your part.

It seems like your answer is that a person would need to be kept alive in order to manifest what kind of creature he is. I can't see that this has anything at all to do with the question at hand, which is why a person who inadvertantly cursed would need to be kept alive. That a person would need to manifest his character would seem to be necessary irrespective as to whether or not he inadvertantly curses.

Quote:
But I'm looking at another aspect, a penal aspect, if you will. The Great Controversy has lasted this long, not because God doesn't know who will or will not be happy in heaven. It is because WE don't know who will or will not be happy in heaven.

Since you brought this up, I don't think the reason the GC has been delayed has to do with this at all. The GC is in reference to God's character. The delay has to do with God's character, not with whether or not we know who will or will not be happy in heaven.

Quote:
It is the darkness of misapprehension of God that is enshrouding the world. Men are losing their knowledge of His character. It has been misunderstood and misinterpreted. At this time a message from God is to be proclaimed, a message illuminating in its influence and saving in its power. His character is to be made known. Into the darkness of the world is to be shed the light of His glory, the light of His goodness, mercy, and truth....Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love. The children
of God are to manifest His glory. In their own life and character they are to reveal what the grace of God has done for them. (COL 415)

Quote:
"When the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come." Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own.It is the privilege of every Christian not only to look for but to hasten the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, (2 Peter 3:12, margin). (COL 69)

These two passages speak well to this theme.

One final question is you said you are looking at a penal aspect, but then mentioned Maxwell and a bunch of non-penal things, which strikes me as a bit odd.

One final point deals with this:

Quote:
If the whole story consisted of what you posted, then things could have been very simple:

I didn't suggest the whole story consisted of what I posted. I was dealing with a specific question, which is why someone who inadvertantly cursed would need to be kept alive so that he could repent. I still don't see why this should be the case.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: Tom] #102240
09/01/08 10:29 PM
09/01/08 10:29 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Here's the quick, non-comprehensive answer: That person who claims to be a follower of Christ, who God says reflects His character and would have a good time hanging out with Him forever, has just proven himself to be a potty mouth who takes God's name in vain. He stained his own record, as well as God's character. Either God keeps him alive to show what kind of man he is, or God says, "I'm taking him up here, and if you don't like it, that's your problem."

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: asygo] #102242
09/01/08 11:47 PM
09/01/08 11:47 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Either God keeps him alive to show what kind of man he is, or God says, "I'm taking him up here, and if you don't like it, that's your problem."

According to the SOP, the character is not determined by an occasional good deed or misdeed. If you saw from examining a person's record in judgment that a person loved God and his fellows, believe the principles of His kingdom, and that whenever he inadvertantly sinned (say cursed as an example) repented, and the person died before having an opportunity to repent, and this person would be happy in heaven, do you think there would be a problem?

How do you understand the theif on the cross? Consider cursing as an example. If he were an ordinary theif, he cursed. Was he instantly cured of this habit while on the cross? (Would he have even known it was wrong?) It seems like he should have been kept alive to show what sort of person he was. Or is this an example of God's saying "I'm taking him up here, and if you don't like it, that's your problem."

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: Tom] #102252
09/02/08 05:19 AM
09/02/08 05:19 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom
According to the SOP, the character is not determined by an occasional good deed or misdeed.

The actual word is "revealed" not "determined." The character is not revealed by occasional good or bad deeds, but by the tendency of the habitual words and acts.

And according to the SOP, it is in a crisis that character is revealed. What did our hypothetical curser reveal during his crisis?

If you saw from examining a person's record in judgment that a person loved God and his fellows, believe the principles of His kingdom, and that whenever he inadvertantly sinned (say cursed as an example) repented, and the person died before having an opportunity to repent, and this person would be happy in heaven, do you think there would be a problem?

That would be up to each individual juror.

If I was the accuser, and I'm sure Satan is much smarter than me, I could say, "Look at this Christian's character. He seems nice for the most part, but when a crisis comes and push comes to shove, he will act contrary to the law of love that he professes to uphold. When all is well, he's perfectly fine. But when the crisis comes, he speaks like a dragon. That's the kind of person that reflects God's character, because that's how God is."

If God keeps him alive long enough to repent, Satan has nothing to accuse, and the jurors have evidence of fruits meet for repentance. That's a much better solution to the problem.

How do you understand the theif on the cross? Consider cursing as an example. If he were an ordinary theif, he cursed. Was he instantly cured of this habit while on the cross? (Would he have even known it was wrong?) It seems like he should have been kept alive to show what sort of person he was. Or is this an example of God's saying "I'm taking him up here, and if you don't like it, that's your problem."

God did keep him alive long enough to show what kind of man he was: a converted evangelist.

At first, both thieves railed upon Christ. But after a time, one thief changed his tune, even rebuking his companion. There was seen a radical change.

Did he keep blaspheming God? We don't have a record, but based on what we do know, I doubt it.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: asygo] #102253
09/02/08 11:51 AM
09/02/08 11:51 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Arnold, I wrote:

Quote:
Here's how I see the process of not cursing taking place:
a.Person curses, thinks nothing of it.
b.Person is converted.
c.Person is convicted that pure speech is important, doesn't want to curse anymore
d.Person curses, some time passes, remembers desire not to curse, repents.
e.Same as d, but the time from curse to repentance shortens
f.Person starts to catch himself in the middle of cursing
g.Person begins to catch himself before cursing
h.Person no longer curses out out, but thinks it. Repents.
i.Time between thinking and repentance decreases.
j.Person eventually no longer curses when thinking.

I asked you:

Let's consider the theif on the cross. How far along would he have been in the process of a through j above? I think probably b. I doubt he even was as far along as c. It seems like you are suggesting a person has to be all the way to j, or God will not allow him to die. Am I understanding you correctly?

I'm still interested in your response. Understanding your thinking here I think could help in responding to what you've written.

Please answer this.

Quote:
(T)According to the SOP, the character is not determined by an occasional good deed or misdeed.

(A)The actual word is "revealed" not "determined." The character is not revealed by occasional good or bad deeds, but by the tendency of the habitual words and acts.

I was sharing her thought, a thought I thought you were familiar with, which you look to have been by your response. Did you not understand the thought? It looks like you understood it. Is it necessary to use a direct quote anytime a reference to a familiar thought from the Spirit of Prophecy or Scripture is made?

Quote:
And according to the SOP, it is in a crisis that character is revealed. What did our hypothetical curser reveal during his crisis?

That the person had not completed the process I laid out.

Quote:
If God keeps him alive long enough to repent, Satan has nothing to accuse, and the jurors have evidence of fruits meet for repentance. That's a much better solution to the problem.

This would be assuming there's a problem, which is my question. Is there a problem? Does a person need to be up to j to be saved?

Quote:
God did keep him alive long enough to show what kind of man he was: a converted evangelist.

I agree. Why the additional requirement to repent for inadvertant sins?

Quote:
At first, both thieves railed upon Christ. But after a time, one thief changed his tune, even rebuking his companion. There was seen a radical change.

Agreed. Many who inadvertanly sin have manifest such a radical change.

Quote:
Did he keep blaspheming God? We don't have a record, but based on what we do know, I doubt it.

I haven't been speaking of blaspheming God, but of cursing. The context of this discussion is a driver is in an accident which kills him, and just before dying, and before having an opportunity to repent, the person says a bad word and dies. The person, in other respects, is like the theif on the cross, one who has evidenced in his life and character to be one who would be happy in heaven, which is to say one who loves God and his fellow, one who believes in the principles of heaven. It has been further supposed that this person in every other time he has said a bad word, since being converted, has repented of it.

Is it necessary for God to keep such a person alive so that he can repent of the bad word spoken? If so, why?

Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: Tom] #102262
09/02/08 05:17 PM
09/02/08 05:17 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Quote:
(T)According to the SOP, the character is not determined by an occasional good deed or misdeed.

(A)The actual word is "revealed" not "determined." The character is not revealed by occasional good or bad deeds, but by the tendency of the habitual words and acts.

I was sharing her thought, a thought I thought you were familiar with, which you look to have been by your response. Did you not understand the thought? It looks like you understood it. Is it necessary to use a direct quote anytime a reference to a familiar thought from the Spirit of Prophecy or Scripture is made?

"Reveal" and "determine" mean two different things. You are right, I am very familiar with that quote. That's why I always notice when people say "determined" when EGW actually said "revealed" in SC.

Compare the COL quote. A crisis determines character? No. She said a crisis reveals character. So also, she said character is revealed, not in good or bad anomalies, but in the habitual words and acts.

Quote:

This would be assuming there's a problem, which is my question. Is there a problem? Does a person need to be up to j to be saved?

I think giving ammo to Satan is a problem.

Does the person need to go to J? I already answered that. If the steps before J constitute sin, then Yes, a person needs to go to J. If not, then No.

Do you think the steps before J are sinful?

Quote:

I agree. Why the additional requirement to repent for inadvertant sins?

It's not an additional requirement; it IS the requirement. He was bad, then was given the opportunity to manifest that he was no longer bad. That's the same thing all the redeemed have to go through.

Quote:

Agreed. Many who inadvertanly sin have manifest such a radical change.

King Saul manifested that radical change. If God allowed him to die as soon as he started his downward path, would that have kept Saul from damnation?

Quote:

I haven't been speaking of blaspheming God, but of cursing.

I was working with the understanding that cursing is blaspheming. Don't you think so?

Quote:
God's word condemns also the use of those meaningless phrases and expletives that border on profanity. {Ed 236.1}

God's standard is very high indeed.

It has been further supposed that this person in every other time he has said a bad word, since being converted, has repented of it.

Is it necessary for God to keep such a person alive so that he can repent of the bad word spoken? If so, why?

If I was the accuser, and I'm sure Satan is much smarter than me, I could say, "Look at this Christian's character. He seems nice for the most part, but when a crisis comes and push comes to shove, he will act contrary to the law of love that he professes to uphold. When all is well, he's perfectly fine. But when the crisis comes, he speaks like a dragon. That's the kind of person that reflects God's character, because that's how God is."

Why are you so against God keeping someone alive in order to manifest His grace in their lives? Is it too hard for God? Or perhaps, you think it is too hard for sinful man to be holy all the time? I don't see why you can't believe that God will do that if it makes the judgment process so much easier.

Anyway, here's something to consider about inadvertent sin:
 Quote:
When a righteous [man] turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. (Ezek 18:26)

Not even the integrity and faithfulness of Moses could avert the retribution of his fault. God had forgiven the people greater transgressions, but He could not deal with sin in the leaders as in those who were led. He had honored Moses above every other man upon the earth. He had revealed to him His glory, and through him He had communicated His statutes to Israel. The fact that Moses had enjoyed so great light and knowledge made his sin more grievous. Past faithfulness will not atone for one wrong act. The greater the light and privileges granted to man, the greater is his responsibility, the more aggravated his failure, and the heavier his punishment. {PP 420.3}

Moses was not guilty of a great crime, as men would view the matter; his sin was one of common occurrence. The psalmist says that "he spake unadvisedly with his lips." Psalm 106:33. To human judgment this may seem a light thing; but if God dealt so severely with this sin in His most faithful and honored servant, He will not excuse it in others. {PP 420.4}

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: asygo] #102267
09/02/08 07:49 PM
09/02/08 07:49 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:

(T)I was sharing her thought, a thought I thought you were familiar with, which you look to have been by your response. Did you not understand the thought? It looks like you understood it. Is it necessary to use a direct quote anytime a reference to a familiar thought from the Spirit of Prophecy or Scripture is made?

(A)"Reveal" and "determine" mean two different things. You are right, I am very familiar with that quote. That's why I always notice when people say "determined" when EGW actually said "revealed" in SC.

We were talking about the examination of someone's character in the judgment. Their character is determined, upon observation, not by the occasional good deed or misdeed. "Revelation" would not have expressed my meaning. Had I been quoting Ellen White, I would have put quote marks around what she wrote.

Did you have some trouble understanding what I was saying?

Quote:
Does the person need to go to J? I already answered that. If the steps before J constitute sin, then Yes, a person needs to go to J. If not, then No.

Do you think the steps before J are sinful?

Yes. This is clear isn't it? If saying a curse is a sin, then so is thinking it. I don't see why you are unsure about this.

Based on your answer here it appears to me that it is your position that God cannot allow a person to die who thinks a curse without having a chance to repent of it. Is this correct?

Quote:
(A)God did keep him alive long enough to show what kind of man he was: a converted evangelist.

(T)I agree. Why the additional requirement to repent for inadvertant sins?

(A)It's not an additional requirement; it IS the requirement.

You said the requirement was to shaw he was a converted evangelist. That's not the same as being totally cured from cursing to the point that you don't even think it. It seems very unlikely to me that the thief would have been instantly cured of cursing.

Quote:
He was bad, then was given the opportunity to manifest that he was no longer bad. That's the same thing all the redeemed have to go through.

Your position is that if he inadvertently said or thought of a curse word then he would be bad, and God could not have allowed him to die?

Quote:
King Saul manifested that radical change. If God allowed him to die as soon as he started his downward path, would that have kept Saul from damnation?

By saying that he started his downward path, you are implying that he was in rebellion. Being in rebellion, he would need to repent. This is not the same issue as an inadvertent sin.

Quote:
I was working with the understanding that cursing is blaspheming. Don't you think so?

No. Blaspheming is speaking ill of God, not saying a swear word.

Quote:
God's word condemns also the use of those meaningless phrases and expletives that border on profanity. {Ed 236.1}

God's standard is very high indeed.

And this is just on the negative side! The positive side is even more difficult. We are required to speak well of others, the most positive way possible, even of those we don't like, even of our enemies.

Quote:

Why are you so against God keeping someone alive in order to manifest His grace in their lives? Is it too hard for God? Or perhaps, you think it is too hard for sinful man to be holy all the time? I don't see why you can't believe that God will do that if it makes the judgment process so much easier.

If one considers someone like the thief on the cross, it seems very unlikely that he had overcome every possible sin, including cursing, for example. He was almost certainly thinking with swear words, as that was likely the world in which he lived. I'm sure had he learned about cursing, he would have gone through the a through j process and been cured of it, like other saints with the similar difficulty.

It seems to me that your theology would require God to keep him alive until he had conquered this sin and any other similar sin. I'm not against God keeping people alive for whatever reason He wishes, but against a theology which would require things which aren't required by Scripture. For example, I don't see how the thief on the cross would fit with what you are suggesting. It seems like your theology would require God to instantaneously cure him from cursing.

Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: Tom] #102277
09/03/08 02:04 AM
09/03/08 02:04 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
It seems like your theology would require God to instantaneously cure him from cursing.

Perhaps I don't find that so hard to believe because I lived through it.

When Jesus raised Lazarus, He did not do it in increments, slowly restoring his body while they all stood there waiting. He did it in an instant. Healing the cursing mind shouldn't be harder than that, right?

Of course, healing doesn't always happen in an instant. Most of the time, it goes through stages. But God is able to speed up the process whenever He chooses.

And if the thief's situation required instant healing, I don't have a problem with God doing it. He did it for me, and I wasn't even dying.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: Tom] #102278
09/03/08 02:07 AM
09/03/08 02:07 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Quote:

(T)I was sharing her thought, a thought I thought you were familiar with, which you look to have been by your response. Did you not understand the thought? It looks like you understood it. Is it necessary to use a direct quote anytime a reference to a familiar thought from the Spirit of Prophecy or Scripture is made?

(A)"Reveal" and "determine" mean two different things. You are right, I am very familiar with that quote. That's why I always notice when people say "determined" when EGW actually said "revealed" in SC.

We were talking about the examination of someone's character in the judgment. Their character is determined, upon observation, not by the occasional good deed or misdeed. "Revelation" would not have expressed my meaning. Had I been quoting Ellen White, I would have put quote marks around what she wrote.

Did you have some trouble understanding what I was saying?

Well, if "reveal" would not have expressed what you meant, then you should have prefaced it with "according to the me" instead of "according to the SOP" because the SOP says "reveal."

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: Does God Punish Suicide? [Re: asygo] #102279
09/03/08 02:19 AM
09/03/08 02:19 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Perhaps I don't find that so hard to believe because I lived through it.

When Jesus raised Lazarus, He did not do it in increments, slowly restoring his body while they all stood there waiting. He did it in an instant. Healing the cursing mind shouldn't be harder than that, right?

Of course, healing doesn't always happen in an instant. Most of the time, it goes through stages. But God is able to speed up the process whenever He chooses.

And if the thief's situation required instant healing, I don't have a problem with God doing it. He did it for me, and I wasn't even dying.

This is what I'm asking. Did the thief's situation required instant healing? Did God have to instantly heal him of cursing and every other like sin? (by "like sin" I mean sins that most people take time to overcome)

Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/06/24 12:53 AM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/05/24 09:41 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 08/28/24 02:39 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by Rick H. 09/07/24 09:49 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/05/24 09:37 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
The Beginning and Ending of the Sabbath
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:12 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!