HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,973
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 28
Rick H 26
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, 3 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Tom] #104693
11/16/08 08:45 PM
11/16/08 08:45 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
(that God offered Lucifer pardon for his sin proves this)

The cases of Lucifer and A&E are so different that it is impossible to draw this kind of conclusion. Also, you have not proven it. Nowhere in the Bible is willful, deliberate, intentional sin pardoned. Only unintentional sins could be pardoned. The sacrificial system did not make provision for the forgiveness of willful sins. Listen:

Hebrews
10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Lucifer's sin falls into this category. He knew God so well that the instant he sinned was the moment he committed the unpardonable sin.

Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Tom] #104694
11/16/08 09:24 PM
11/16/08 09:24 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: The problem is twofold: 1) the broken law of God, and 2) the absence of love and obedience. In other words, God must first deal with past sins and then He must motivate and empower sinners to love and obey Him. Dealing with past sins means satisfying the just and loving demands of law and justice by paying our sin debt of death. Death must come in consequence of sin because the integrity of the law must be served and upheld.

T: I think this is the wrong way of looking at things. It makes it seem like there's nothing really wrong with keeping the law, but only arbitrarily wrong. You say that death must come in consequence of sin because "the integrity of the law must be served and upheld." This means you see death as something imposed arbitrarily, in order to impose a penalty, in order to obtain a given result (specifically, in order to maintain the integrity of the law).

The penalty for breaking the law is capital punishment.

I see that death is the inevitable result of sin. Put simply, when people sin, they die. Not as an arbitrarily imposed penalty, as if sin were innocuous, but as a result of the fatal effects of sin.

If this were true then the human race would have ended with the death of A&E. Also, there would have been no need for God to station angels at the tree of life. Remember, sinners can live forever if they regularly eat from the tree of life. Obviously sin does not kill sinners.

It looks like our basic difference, or a basic difference, is that you see sin as innocuous, whereas I see sin as deadly.

The only reason sinners do not die the day they sin is due to the fact God is withholding capital punishment. The plan of salvation gives God the legal right to grant sinners grace and probation to cease from sin and to begin abiding in Jesus maturing in the fruits of the Spirit.

M: Motivating and empowering sinners 1) to cease sinning, 2) to love God, and 3) to obey the law from now on - does not satisfy the just and loving demands of law and justice so far as past sins are concerned.

T: Are you thinking of "the wages of sin is death"? That's the only thing I can of that you are referencing. Past sins are an issue only if one is trying to work one's way into heaven. If one wishes to earn heaven by one's own righteousness, then the fact that one has sinned makes that impossible.

Actually, even aside from that it's impossible, because only an unconverted person would think this way anyway. But once one is converted, past sins are not an issue, because God forgives our sins if we repent. The death of Christ is necessary not for God to be able to forgive us (that God offered Lucifer pardon for his sin proves this) but to bring us to a repentant attitude so that we can repent and accept the pardon which God freely gives us:

Quote:
Christ is the price of our pardon; that is true. But let me state it: Jesus Christ is not the price paid to the Father for our pardon; but he is the price which the Father paid to bring us to a repentant attitude of mind, so that he could pardon us freely.(Fifield, GCB 1897)

". . . so that he could pardon us freely." Even Fifield agrees Jesus died "so that" God could pardon penitent sinners. By the way, you make it sound like repentance atones for past sins. But nothing could be further from the truth.

But this all stems from understanding what it is that causes death. Is death an arbitrarily imposed penalty by God upon those who disobey Him? Or is death the inevitable result of sin, something of which God warns us? Does God urge us to invite Christ so that we will be saved from His wrath? Or does He warn us of the fatal effects of sin, from which He wishes to save us?

God lovingly warns sinners to seek refuge in Christ that they might escape the wrath to come. Sin does not kill sinners. If it did, there would be no reason to resurrect them at the end of time. The fact sinners live for years without dying is convincing evidence sin does not kill them. Again, even you believe and teach sinners must be exposed to the unmingled wrath of God in order to suffer in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness.

Matthew
3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
3:10 And now also the ax is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

John
3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Ephesians
5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Colossians
3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
3:7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

1 Thessalonians
1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Revelation
6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation
14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Mountain Man] #104701
11/16/08 10:54 PM
11/16/08 10:54 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
The cases of Lucifer and A&E are so different that it is impossible to draw this kind of conclusion.

Lucifer sinned, and God offered him pardon. That's all we need to know to establish that God does not need Christ's death to offer pardon.

Quote:
Also, you have not proven it. Nowhere in the Bible is willful, deliberate, intentional sin pardoned. Only unintentional sins could be pardoned.

??? What? Willful, deliberate, intentional sin can be pardoned. Of course it can. When we repent, our sin is pardoned. Why do you think willful sin cannot be pardoned? Have you never committed a willful sin? If so, then you are unpardoned?

Quote:

The penalty for breaking the law is capital punishment.

This stems from the idea that sin is innocuous, only resulting in death if some external power is applied to kill the offender. This makes it unlike the serpent's bite, which causes death, not because capital punishment is applied to the offender (i.e., the one who is broken) but because poison causes death.

Quote:
If this were true then the human race would have ended with the death of A&E.

??? No, the human race continued because of procreation.

Quote:
Also, there would have been no need for God to station angels at the tree of life. Remember, sinners can live forever if they regularly eat from the tree of life. Obviously sin does not kill sinners.

No, this isn't obvious. The tree of life has healing properties. That sin kills in implicit in God's warning that they would die if they ate of the tree.

Quote:
The only reason sinners do not die the day they sin is due to the fact God is withholding capital punishment.

We disagree here. You see sin as innocuous. I see it as deadly.

Quote:
". . . so that he could pardon us freely." Even Fifield agrees Jesus died "so that" God could pardon penitent sinners.

How could God pardon us if we did not repent? If you agree with what Fifield said, we are in agreement?

Quote:
By the way, you make it sound like repentance atones for past sins.

I don't understand this. I'm not conceiving of the problem as a legal one. It looks like you're taking my statements, which do not accept your paradigm, and applying them to your paradigm.

I would never say that repentance atones for sins. That makes no sense to me. Christ's death atones for sins for the reason that Fifield brought out.

Quote:
God lovingly warns sinners to seek refuge in Christ that they might escape the wrath to come. Sin does not kill sinners.

Ok. We disagree. I believe sin kills sinners, and God does all He can to save sinners from sin so they won't be killed. You believe God kills sinners. We disagree.

I think you're way of looking at things portrays God in a negative way, and that it leads to a relationship with God where fear is an underlying motivation (we must act in a certain way to make sure God does not kill us).

Quote:
If it did, there would be no reason to resurrect them at the end of time.

So the only possible reason for God to resurrect the wicked is so He can kill them?

Quote:
The fact sinners live for years without dying is convincing evidence sin does not kill them.

Why isn't it evidence of God's grace, giving them the opportunity to repent?

Quote:
Again, even you believe and teach sinners must be exposed to the unmingled wrath of God in order to suffer in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness.

What I understand will happen is totally different than what you understand. The wrath of God is not His being angry and venting that anger against the wicked by burning them alive and then killing them. It is His "giving them up," as Paul puts it in Romans 1.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Tom] #104735
11/17/08 06:50 PM
11/17/08 06:50 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, can you prove from the Bible that sin kills sinners? I see no evidence in the Bible or in reality that sin kills sinners. People sin all the time without dying. Instead, I see people dying of diseases, accidents, wars, murder, etc. But I have never witnessed sin killing someone.

When I read about it in the Bible, I see God punishing and destroying sinners. I see holy angels killing sinners. I see evil angels killing sinners. I read about God resurrecting sinners at the end of time and then judging them and then killing them. But nowhere do I read about sin killing sinners.

Again, if sin kills sinners, as you say, why, then, do sinners sin all the time without dying? Does God somehow override the natural effect of sin? If so, why don't we read about it the Bible? Instead, we read about God raining down fire from above, raising up fire from below, and exposing them to the light of His radiant presence and brightness.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Mountain Man] #104736
11/17/08 07:06 PM
11/17/08 07:06 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: The cases of Lucifer and A&E are so different that it is impossible to draw this kind of conclusion.

T: Lucifer sinned, and God offered him pardon. That's all we need to know to establish that God does not need Christ's death to offer pardon.

You are comparing apples and oranges. Lucifer's case in heaven and Adam's case in Eden are so different that they cannot be compared. Lucifer sinned in perfect knowledge of God's love and Adam sinned in perfect ignorance of God's love. No one tempted Lucifer to sin but Adam was tempted to sin.

These critical differences account for why God could offer to pardon Lucifer without the death of Jesus and why He couldn't offer to pardon Adam without it. Nevertheless, it also accounts for why God did not perceive Lucifer's actions as sin before he openly rebelled. It also accounts for why God did perceive Adam's actions as sin when he ate the forbidden fruit.

M: Also, you have not proven it. Nowhere in the Bible is willful, deliberate, intentional sin pardoned. Only unintentional sins could be pardoned.

T: ??? What? Willful, deliberate, intentional sin can be pardoned. Of course it can. When we repent, our sin is pardoned. Why do you think willful sin cannot be pardoned? Have you never committed a willful sin? If so, then you are unpardoned?

Perhaps you overlooked the following quote (quoted in a previous post):

Hebrews
6:4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.
10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Mountain Man] #104790
11/18/08 08:14 AM
11/18/08 08:14 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, can you prove from the Bible that sin kills sinners?

Sure.

Quote:
13When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. 15Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; [u]and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

Quote:
Again, if sin kills sinners, as you say, why, then, do sinners sin all the time without dying? Does God somehow override the natural effect of sin?

Yes, of course.

Quote:
If so, why don't we read about it the Bible?

We do. 2 Cor. 5:14, 15 speaks of this. Romans 5:12-18. Those are a couple of spots.

Quote:
M: The cases of Lucifer and A&E are so different that it is impossible to draw this kind of conclusion.

T: Lucifer sinned, and God offered him pardon. That's all we need to know to establish that God does not need Christ's death to offer pardon.

You are comparing apples and oranges. Lucifer's case in heaven and Adam's case in Eden are so different that they cannot be compared.

Sure they can be. They both sinned, and God offered both pardon.

Quote:
Lucifer sinned in perfect knowledge of God's love and Adam sinned in perfect ignorance of God's love. No one tempted Lucifer to sin but Adam was tempted to sin.

This makes it even more amazing that God offered Lucifer pardon!

Quote:
These critical differences account for why God could offer to pardon Lucifer without the death of Jesus and why He couldn't offer to pardon Adam without it.

Why? Why would sinning in ignorance require Christ's death, but sinning in light wouldn't? I actually agree with your statement, but I would read God's not being able to offer pardon without death as a constraint upon man, not upon God. Like explained here:

Quote:
Understanding the character of God, knowing His goodness, Satan chose to follow his own selfish, independent will. This choice was final. There was no more that God could do to save him. But man was deceived; his mind was darkened by Satan's sophistry. The height and depth of the love of God he did not know. For him there was hope in a knowledge of God's love. By beholding His character he might be drawn back to God. (DA 762)

This makes perfect sense. God did what was necessary to enable man to repent, so that He could pardon him.

However, I don't see the sense in your idea, which is that God was constrained, so that He could not offer man pardon without Christ's dying, because man sinned by being temped, and not with as full an understanding of God's character as Lucifer had. Otoh, God was not constrained to offer Lucifer pardon. This seems backwards. What would the presence of ignorance constrain God?

Quote:
Nevertheless, it also accounts for why God did not perceive Lucifer's actions as sin before he openly rebelled.

??? He clearly did. In Ezekiel, it speaks of Lucifer's being perfect until iniquity was found in him. The SOP, in speaking of Lucifer's fall, applies this passage to the *beginning* of Lucifer's fall, well *before* his actual rebellion.

In "The Great Controversy" she writes that God offered Lucifer pardon "again and again," so clearly Lucifer had sinned.

In 4SP, I think, she writes that *before* being banished from heaven (which is *before* Lucifer's open rebellion) he was given the opportunity to "confess his sin."

Before his open rebellion, his heart was full of envy and hatred against Christ, which is sin (Hating Christ is sin).

Lucifer made false claims to the loyal angels. This is sin. *After* doing this God offered to pardon him.

Lucifer indulged the spirit of discontent. This is sin. *After* doing this, God offered to pardon him.

I don't know how anyone could read either of what Lucifer did and not think that he sinned.

Quote:
M: Also, you have not proven it. Nowhere in the Bible is willful, deliberate, intentional sin pardoned. Only unintentional sins could be pardoned.

T: ??? What? Willful, deliberate, intentional sin can be pardoned. Of course it can. When we repent, our sin is pardoned. Why do you think willful sin cannot be pardoned? Have you never committed a willful sin? If so, then you are unpardoned?

Perhaps you overlooked the following quote (quoted in a previous post):

Hebrews is speaking of the unpardonable sin.

Let me just ask you, have you ever commited a deliberate, intentional sin? If so, were you pardoned of it?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Tom] #104842
11/19/08 12:06 AM
11/19/08 12:06 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
1. Tom, at what point do you think Lucifer committed the unpardonable sin?

2. How did his unpardonable sin differ from the sins leading up to the unpardonable sin?

3. When do humans commit the unpardonable sin described in Hebrews?

4. How does the unpardonable sin differ from the sins leading up to it?

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Mountain Man] #104843
11/19/08 12:07 AM
11/19/08 12:07 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
PS - I'll answer your pointed and personal question after I understand more of what you think and believe about it.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Mountain Man] #104853
11/19/08 01:44 AM
11/19/08 01:44 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
1. Tom, at what point do you think Lucifer committed the unpardonable sin?

Immediately before being banished from heaven.

Quote:
2. How did his unpardonable sin differ from the sins leading up to the unpardonable sin?

The unpardonable sin is a gradual hardening of the heart. It doesn't happen in a moment, but as the Holy Spirit is continually rejected, eventually one becomes unable to respond to Him. So asking how it is different isn't really addressing what happened.

Quote:
3. When do humans commit the unpardonable sin described in Hebrews?

Same answer.

Quote:
4. How does the unpardonable sin differ from the sins leading up to it?

The answer to 2. should answer this.

Quote:
PS - I'll answer your pointed and personal question after I understand more of what you think and believe about it.

I'm just asking if you've ever committed a deliberate sin and been pardoned of it. This doesn't seem like a personal question to me. I'm not asking you what it is. You've quoted Paul as saying, "All have sinned." Do you you think he only had sins of ignorance in mind?

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Atonement in SYMBOLS: Part 1 [Re: Tom] #105042
11/23/08 03:38 PM
11/23/08 03:38 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
The unpardonable sin is a gradual hardening of the heart. It doesn't happen in a moment, but as the Holy Spirit is continually rejected, eventually one becomes unable to respond to Him.

I agree that this applies to unconverted sinners, but I disagree that it applies to seasoned saints "who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come." People such as this cannot indulge sin without committing the unpardonable sin. Lucifer was in this category before he sinned. I am not yet in this category.

Hebrews
6:4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.

Reply Quote
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/18/24 05:00 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by dedication. 09/18/24 12:45 AM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/17/24 11:30 AM
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!