HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,963
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 27
kland 24
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 1,830 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Tom] #110236
03/19/09 09:17 PM
03/19/09 09:17 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, how do you answer the question which serves as title of this thread? Please summarize what you believe in your own words, that is, do not quote anything from the Bible or the SOP and then say that's what you believe.

1. What role does sin play in causing sinners to suffer and die?

2. What role does the glory of God play in causing sinners to suffer and die?

I just wrote this out recently.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Tom] #110257
03/20/09 01:36 AM
03/20/09 01:36 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, please repost it here. Cut and paste.

Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Mountain Man] #110281
03/20/09 02:47 PM
03/20/09 02:47 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I couldn't find what I posted recently, but here's something I posted in the past:

It seems to me that if you start with DA 764 you get a good indication of what is happening, and why:

Then the end will come. God will vindicate His law and deliver His people. Satan and all who have joined him in rebellion will be cut off. Sin and sinners will perish, root and branch, (Mal. 4:1),--Satan the root, and his followers the branches. The word will be fulfilled to the prince of evil, "Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God; . . . I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. . . . Thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more." Then "the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be;" "they shall be as though they had not been." Ezek. 28:6-19; Ps. 37:10; Obadiah 16.

This is not an act of arbitrary power on the part of God. The rejecters of His mercy reap that which they have sown. God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life. He is "alienated from the life of God." Christ says, "All they that hate Me love death." Eph. 4:18; Prov. 8:36. God gives them existence for a time that they may develop their character and reveal their principles. This accomplished, they receive the results of their own choice. By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them.

At the beginning of the great controversy, the angels did not understand this. Had Satan and his host then been left to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished; but it would not have been apparent to heavenly beings that this was the inevitable result of sin. A doubt of God's goodness would have remained in their minds as evil seed, to produce its deadly fruit of sin and woe.

The first paragraph are typical passages from the Bible describing the destruction of the wicked. She quotes passages dealing with the fire from God which destroys Satan and his followers.

The second paragraph explains the first, and brings out some principles:
1.The wicked are not destroyed by an arbitrary (i.e. by individual discretion) act of power on the part of God.
2.The wicked reap what they have sown.
3.They die because they cut themself off from God, who alone is the source of life.
4.The place themselves so out of harmony with God that His presence is to them a consuming fire.
5.The glory of God who is love destroys them.
6.At first the angels didn't understand that the destruction of the wicked would be accomplished by God's glory.
7.Had Satan and his followers earlier been left to reap the full result of sin, they would have died.
8.It would not have been apparent to the onlookders that their death was due to the inevitable results of sin.

Now let's consider two more facts. First of all, the SOP tells us that no truth can be understood apart from the cross. Secondly, the setting of this chapter is to explain the significance of Christ's death. She speaks of a number of things, ending with the destruction of the wicked. Something about Christ's death enables us to understand the destruction of the wicked, which was not understandable before His death.

If the wicked die because God kills them, then I cannot see how any of the above makes sense. It just doesn't fit. Her entire argument falls apart. It would not be the case that Christ's death demonstrated that death is the inevitable result of sin. In fact, death *wouldn't* be the inevitable result of sin, if the only reason the wicked die is because God zaps them with fire.

The only mention of fire in the explanation of the wicked being destroyed by fire is "By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire." Now this makes sense! Everything comes together.

God's glory, or character, is the fire which killed the wicked, and which caused the death of Christ. Without the death of Christ, this wouldn't have been clear to the angels. But after seeing Christ die, they could understand it.

Now let's look at the description of Christ's death from the previous chapter:

Upon Christ as our substitute and surety was laid the iniquity of us all. He was counted a transgressor, that He might redeem us from the condemnation of the law. The guilt of every descendant of Adam was pressing upon His heart. The wrath of God against sin, the terrible manifestation of His displeasure because of iniquity, filled the soul of His Son with consternation. All His life Christ had been publishing to a fallen world the good news of the Father's mercy and pardoning love. Salvation for the chief of sinners was His theme. But now with the terrible weight of guilt He bears, He cannot see the Father's reconciling face. The withdrawal of the divine countenance from the Saviour in this hour of supreme anguish pierced His heart with a sorrow that can never be fully understood by man. So great was this agony that His physical pain was hardly felt.

Satan with his fierce temptations wrung the heart of Jesus. The Saviour could not see through the portals of the tomb. Hope did not present to Him His coming forth from the grave a conqueror, or tell Him of the Father's acceptance of the sacrifice. He feared that sin was so offensive to God that Their separation was to be eternal. Christ felt the anguish which the sinner will feel when mercy shall no longer plead for the guilty race. It was the sense of sin, bringing the Father's wrath upon Him as man's substitute, that made the cup He drank so bitter, and broke the heart of the Son of God. (DA 753)

We see the following:
1.The wrath of God against sin, which is defined as "the terrible manifestation of His displeasure because of iniquity", filled Christ's soul with consternation.
2.Christ cannot see the Father's face.
3.Christ felt that He would be eternally lost.
4.Christ felt the anguish the wicked will feel when he dies.
5.The sense of sin broke Christ's heart.

It seems to me evident that sin caused Christ's death, and this is the fire referred to above. Christ referred to this in Ps. 22:14 in saying "My heart melts like wax." (In Hebrew thought, the heart represents the center of a man's emotion and thought; where he does his deepest thinking.)

Consider the following quote:

"I indeed baptize you in water unto repentance," said John; "but He that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire." Matt. 3:11, R. V., margin. The prophet Isaiah had declared that the Lord would cleanse His people from their iniquities "by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning." The word of the Lord to Israel was, "I will turn My hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin." Isa. 4:4; 1:25. To sin, wherever found, "our God is a consuming fire." (DA 108)

This is presenting the same thought. God is a consuming fire to sin. This consuming fire causes mental agony to those who have sin in their life. We see that all throught Scripture, in many places. This consuming fire caused the mental agony which caused Christ's death. Christ suffered the death of the wicked, but the fire involved is not the fire we think of, like one you can light with a match, but the consuming fire which is God when He comes in contact with sin.

A mind filled with sin cannot accept the revelation of God's goodness and love. That's what's happening. The revelation of God's goodness (i.e. the light of His glory) is a terrible thing to one who has given himself to evil. This impact is described here:

Could they endure the glory of God and the Lamb? No, no; years of probation were granted them, that they might form characters for heaven; but they have never trained the mind to love purity; they have never learned the language of heaven, and now it is too late. A life of rebellion against God has unfitted them for heaven. Its purity, holiness, and peace would be torture to them; the glory of God would be a consuming fire. They would long to flee from that holy place. They would welcome destruction, that they might be hidden from the face of Him who died to redeem them. (GC 543, 544)

It seems to me that everything fits when looked at from this perspective. OTOH, if we view the fire that causes the suffering of the wicked to be fire such as we normally think of it, rather than God's being a consuming fire wherever sin is found, then we have a scenario where God must supernaturally keep the wicked alive so that He can torture them. This doesn't fit either with the description of DA 764, nor does it agree with what we know of God's character. God doesn't toture people who disagree with Him. He leaves people free to choose what they will, but warns us of the result of our choice. If we think God is saying to us, "Do what I tell you, or I will torture you, and then kill you" we have, IMO, a very mistaken view of both what will happen and God's character.

Now some might object against the use of the word "torture," but torture means "the infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, or wounding) to punish." I don't believe God tortures anyone.

The difference between the true view of the destruction of the wicked and the typical Evangelical view is more profound than whether God tortures the wicked by fire for all eternity or just for some number of hours or days.

One more think I was going to ask, and that is, if the fire that will destroy the wicked is God's glory, as described by EGW, how would we expect this to be presented in a vision? Wouldn't it be perfectly reasonable for God to represent it as fire coming down from heaven? Why are we insistent on this one thing being fire as we know it when virturally every other thing in Revelation and Early Writings are symbolic?

Assuming it's not fire as we know it, how can God communicate to us about fire which is different than we know it? The only reference to fire is fire as we know it. That doesn't mean there isn't some other type of fire which could be causing the destruction described in Revelation and Early Writings; but we have no frame of reference by which to understand it. God is constrained to communicate to us in language that we can relate to.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Tom] #110464
03/26/09 01:13 AM
03/26/09 01:13 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, thank you for taking the time to cut and paste the info above. However, I'm still not sure how you would answer the following questions:

Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Mountain Man] #110465
03/26/09 01:19 AM
03/26/09 01:19 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
PS - Please include the following description as the basis of your belief.

Quote:
"Every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire." "The indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and His fury upon all their armies: He hath utterly destroyed them, He hath delivered them to the slaughter." "Upon the wicked He shall rain quick burning coals, fire and brimstone and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup." Isaiah 9:5; 34:2; Psalm 11:6, margin. Fire comes down from God out of heaven. The earth is broken up. The weapons concealed in its depths are drawn forth. Devouring flames burst from every yawning chasm. The very rocks are on fire. The day has come that shall burn as an oven. The elements melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein are burned up. Malachi 4:1; 2 Peter 3:10. The earth's surface seems one molten mass--a vast, seething lake of fire. It is the time of the judgment and perdition of ungodly men--"the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion." Isaiah 34:8. {GC 672.2}

The wicked receive their recompense in the earth. Proverbs 11:31. They "shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts." Malachi 4:1. Some are destroyed as in a moment, while others suffer many days. All are punished "according to their deeds." The sins of the righteous having been transferred to Satan, he is made to suffer not only for his own rebellion, but for all the sins which he has caused God's people to commit. His punishment is to be far greater than that of those whom he has deceived. After all have perished who fell by his deceptions, he is still to live and suffer on. In the cleansing flames the wicked are at last destroyed, root and branch--Satan the root, his followers the branches. The full penalty of the law has been visited; the demands of justice have been met; and heaven and earth, beholding, declare the righteousness of Jehovah. {GC 673.1}

I am beginning to sense you think the fire described above must be interpreted in one of the following two ways: 1) Symbolic of the mental anguish sinners feel, or 2) Literal fire that happens after sinners suffer and die.

Which is it? Please elaborate. Thank you.

Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Mountain Man] #110516
03/26/09 04:33 PM
03/26/09 04:33 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, thank you for taking the time to cut and paste the info above. However, I'm still not sure how you would answer the following questions:

Do you read what I posted? The post covers these questions.

Quote:
I am beginning to sense you think the fire described above must be interpreted in one of the following two ways: 1) Symbolic of the mental anguish sinners feel, or 2) Literal fire that happens after sinners suffer and die.

Which is it? Please elaborate. Thank you.

Literal fire purifies the earth, which includes the wicked (after they're dead). The fire may be symbolic of agape. Ty Gibson has commented on this. I wonder if I can find this. Nope, can't find it. Do you have his books "See With New Eyes" and "Shades of Grace"? He talks about this in one of those.

Ellen White (you don't like "EGW," right? -- I mean as a way of referencing her, of course) says "the glory of Him who is love will destroy them," so we see a connection there. That is, in vision, fire destroys the wicked, and then DA describes the destruction as being due to the glory of He who is love, so fire = love.

Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Tom] #110644
03/28/09 03:35 PM
03/28/09 03:35 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
God's glory, or character, is the fire which killed the wicked, and which caused the death of Christ.

How does God’s character kill sinners? For example, God is characteristically kind and loving and patient and merciful – how do these traits and attributes cause sinners to suffer and die? Do they cause a toxic gas to leak from the pores of God?

Also, why didn’t Jesus’ character kill sinners? Was His character less pure, less holy, less toxic than God’s?

Christ suffered the death of the wicked, but the fire involved is not the fire we think of, like one you can light with a match, but the consuming fire which is God when He comes in contact with sin.

Is sin a combustible substance that can be burned? Is the character of God flammable? Why didn’t Jesus’ character cause sinners to "burn up"?

Literal fire purifies the earth, which includes the wicked (after they're dead).

Please post the Bible and SOP passages you believe describe literal burning up the bodies of the dead.

That is, in vision, fire destroys the wicked, and then DA describes the destruction as being due to the glory of He who is love, so fire = love.

Why didn’t the love of Jesus cause sinners to "burn up" and die? Was His love less pure, less holy, less flammable than God’s?

Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Mountain Man] #110680
03/29/09 03:26 AM
03/29/09 03:26 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
God's glory, or character, is the fire which killed the wicked, and which caused the death of Christ.

How does God’s character kill sinners?

From "The Desire of Ages"

Quote:
By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them.(DA 764)

Quote:
In all who submit to His power the Spirit of God will consume sin. But if men cling to sin, they become identified with it. Then the glory of God, which destroys sin, must destroy them.(DA 107)

Quote:
For example, God is characteristically kind and loving and patient and merciful – how do these traits and attributes cause sinners to suffer and die? Do they cause a toxic gas to leak from the pores of God?

From the same passage:

Quote:
The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked.

Quote:
Also, why didn’t Jesus’ character kill sinners? Was His character less pure, less holy, less toxic than God’s?

Toxic? You're thinking God's character is toxic? It's sin that's toxic!

Quote:
In the time of John the Baptist, Christ was about to appear as the revealer of the character of God. His very presence would make manifest to men their sin. Only as they were willing to be purged from sin could they enter into fellowship with Him. Only the pure in heart could abide in His presence. (DA 108)

The wicked left the presence of Jesus Christ. In the judgment, there won't be anywhere for them to go.

Quote:
T:Christ suffered the death of the wicked, but the fire involved is not the fire we think of, like one you can light with a match, but the consuming fire which is God when He comes in contact with sin.

M:Is sin a combustible substance that can be burned? Is the character of God flammable? Why didn’t Jesus’ character cause sinners to "burn up"?

"Is the character of God flammable?" What kind of question is that? I don't think one can hope to understand this issue if it is thought about in these terms?

Quote:
T:Literal fire purifies the earth, which includes the wicked (after they're dead).

M:Please post the Bible and SOP passages you believe describe literal burning up the bodies of the dead.

They're the ones you know.

Quote:
T:That is, in vision, fire destroys the wicked, and then DA describes the destruction as being due to the glory of He who is love, so fire = love.

M:Why didn’t the love of Jesus cause sinners to "burn up" and die? Was His love less pure, less holy, less flammable than God’s?

"Less flammable?" What kind of question is this?

From DA 764:

Quote:

By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire.

Do you think this is an issue of flammability?

Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Tom] #110711
03/29/09 02:31 PM
03/29/09 02:31 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, quoting all the familiar passages from DA addresses the what but not the how. My question pertains to how the loving traits and attributes of God's character causes sinners to suffer and die. What physical mechanics are at work? For example, please explain to me how you think "love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance" causes sinners to suffer and die.

"Only the pure in heart could abide in His presence." Are you suggesting this insight explains how and why the loving traits and attributes of Jesus' character caused sinners to suffer and die?

"Christ suffered the death of the wicked, but the fire involved is not the fire we think of, like one you can light with a match, but the consuming fire which is God when He comes in contact with sin." How will the loving traits and attributes of God's character cause sinners to suffer and die?

Why didn't it cause sinners to suffer and die when Jesus was here in the flesh?

Why doesn't it cause Satan to suffer and die when he's in the presence of God?

How does God prevent His character from killing sinners?

How does He prevent sin from killing sinners?

PS - Please refrain from quoting the passages that say it will happen. Please post passages that address my questions. Thank you.

Re: What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? [Re: Mountain Man] #110712
03/29/09 02:36 PM
03/29/09 02:36 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
T: Literal fire purifies the earth, which includes the wicked (after they're dead).

M: Please post the Bible and SOP passages you believe describe literal burning up the bodies of the dead.

T: They're the ones you know.

Tom, I have no idea which passages you believe describe literal fire burning sinners to ashes after they are dead. Please post two or three of them. Thank you.

PS - The one I know of you say isn't literal. Listen:

Fire comes down from God out of heaven. The earth is broken up. The weapons concealed in its depths are drawn forth. Devouring flames burst from every yawning chasm. The very rocks are on fire. The day has come that shall burn as an oven. The elements melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein are burned up. Malachi 4:1; 2 Peter 3:10. The earth's surface seems one molten mass--a vast, seething lake of fire. It is the time of the judgment and perdition of ungodly men--"the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion." Isaiah 34:8. {GC 672.2}

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/15/24 02:59 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by dedication. 09/15/24 11:53 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by dedication. 09/15/24 12:06 PM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!