HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Andrew, Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield
1325 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,223
Posts196,066
Members1,325
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 21
Rick H 16
Daryl 2
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Dina, dedication, 1 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: teresaq] #114354
06/08/09 12:50 AM
06/08/09 12:50 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
Originally Posted By: Colin
Also, with Jesus deity not being perishable, it was given, by his death, to the human race as the life of our salvation. This gift from him of his own, "original, unborrowed, underived [life]" to us is the point Sister White was making in the Signs of the Times article of 1897 from which that famous list of 7 words found in DA. While Jesus defeated death as a man, our "everlasting life" of Jn 3:16 is thanks to Jesus' divine life - infinite and sharable with all, as he received it in the deity he and his Father possess (Jn 5:26): he received the body of the Son, being already the Word of God.
that absolutely floored me when i read that on the smyrna
site. that is a contradiction in terms if i ever heard it. smile

so, yes, 1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

but
1Ti 6:14 .... until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:...
1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

and we do receive eternal life,
Rom 2:7 to those, indeed, who in continuance of a good work, do seek glory, and honour, and incorruptibility--life age-during;

but to receive "original, unborrowed, underived life" is a pure contradiction. if we receive eternal life, it is not inherent in us as it is in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. when, and because, we receive it it cannot be original-it came from God, it will be borrowed from God, it will be derived from God.

all the unfallen beings have unoriginal, borrowed, and derived, life from God.

and that didnt touch on His deity being given to the human race.... eek wave

Catching up when I shouldn't be "up" at all! smile

I misstate myself, there, Teresa, as I think we are all, Dedication as well, in agreement here. Jn 5:26 is quite a statement by Jesus! I should, on this point, stick to the words of Jesus, as he knows what he's talking about!! So, I take back the word "received" on this one, for we ourselves do do that!

Jesus also had glory "with the Father" in Jn 17. Dedication's quote from P&P chapter one - even that whole chapter! - helps set the scene with Prov 8:22-31. Jesus received a body from the Father, as the begotten Son - and Word since the beginning: can we agree that the Son's physical, divine form as God is from the Father? After all, Phil 2:6 (KJV) alluded to an honest analysis by the Son -joining the Father as a separate person in the full form of God, surely?

I understand Father and Son are one in nature by family relations, not just character and appearance: still, individual in personality and identity: yes, the Father isn't the Son and so on.

The Son's deity is original, begotten of the Father, with whom he shares the Godhead, of which there is a Holy Spirit, with infinite deity, having a personality, but not the same type of person as Father and Son as not having a permanent divine form or a throne. The Son's life is original to his deity, the fulness of the Godhead manifest.

Yes, I'm not sure of all that's on that smyrna website, either, but have other, better, sources of analysis of Adventist pioneer literature. Thanks for the heads up!

Are we agreed, here? smile

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114355
06/08/09 12:56 AM
06/08/09 12:56 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Jesus was obedient to his Father before his Incarnation, too.

was Jesus "obedient"? or are they one-in agreement or the same- in character and purpose?

but yes, here on earth Christ was perfectly obedient to the Father as an example for us.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: dedication] #114356
06/08/09 01:00 AM
06/08/09 01:00 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication

Those words I quoted are from Micah 5:2 (margin): they refer to God's Son's first reported cosmic activities, aside from that Prov 8 text, which goes to the same point, as well. Jesus was obedient to his Father before his Incarnation, too.

Christ is "God manifested".

What does that mean?
It is God revealed!

"Unto the King eternal, incorruptible, invisible," "who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see," - 1 Timothy 1:16; 6:16

God, in the fullness of His Godhead dwells in light unapproachable -- glorious. Even the angels veil their faces in His presence. (See PP 252)

How is God going to relate with His Creatures?
It is Christ Who veils His blinding brightness and "goes forth" and mingles with the created!

Originally Posted By: Bible
Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

In heaven, before sin, Christ went forth and mingled with the angels, sharing with them the will of God. (The will of God was as much His will, as the Father's will, for in this they were ONE -- One in purpose, motive, plans, ONE GOD, yet two separate individuals) Now, the angels became so accustomed to Christ mingling with them that Lucifer seemed to think they were equals and he, Lucifer, should have the same rights as Christ!

So the Godhead had to set them straight. The angels were shown that
"The Son of God shared the Father's throne, and the glory of the eternal, self-existent One encircled both." {PP 36.2}

Thus the ONE Who whose "goings forth" were from eternity, went forth again from the Father into this dark world, veiling His glory still further to communicate, reveal and fulfil God's will to mankind.

John 8:42 "I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me."Christ is showing that this was a joint plan. Both Christ and the Father planned this!

John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Thus showing their unity in this plan, and Christ's true place with God the Father.

As a man Christ was totally obedient to the Father. He took on "the yoke of obedience".

As God, Christ's will was the same as the Father's will! It was not a matter of One obeying the Other.
"The angels all wear the yoke of obedience. They are the appointed messengers of Him who is the Commander of all heaven. But Christ is equal with God, infinite and omnipotent. He could pay the ransom for man's freedom. He is the eternal self-existing Son, on whom no yoke had come;" (YI June 21, 1900). {5BC 1136.12}

Originally Posted By: Writings of EGW
He declared Himself the I AM. The Child of Bethlehem, the meek and lowly Saviour, is God "manifest in the flesh." 1 Tim. 3:16.{DA 24}

Christ was the brightness of His Father's glory. (Hebrews 1:3) {BEcho, March 8, 1897 par. 8}

Christ was God manifest in the flesh, the mystery hidden for ages, and in our acceptance or rejection of the Saviour of the world are involved eternal interests.
To save the transgressor of God's law, Christ, the one equal with the Father, came to live heaven before men, that they might learn to know what it is to have heaven in the heart. He illustrated what man must be to be worthy of the precious boon of the life that measures with the life of God. {RH, November 17, 1891 par. 10-11}

BT.1906-03-01.001 (Also in Ev. 614-615)
The Father can not be described by the things of earth. The Father is all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, and is invisible to mortal sight. The Son is all the fullness of the Godhead manifested. The word of God declares Him to be "the express image of His person."

this is generally how i see it also.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: teresaq] #114358
06/08/09 01:21 AM
06/08/09 01:21 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Wow, what an abundance of great profound truth was shared here. A lot of my questions were answered. Thank you all for sharing all of these. I still have to digest some part of it as I'm not grabbing the nature vs identity fully. But give me some time to re-read all you've said Colin before I come with relevant questions.

Also, Colin, I'm quite curious to hear your study about Michael. Whenever the current other studies are over and if you have the time and the heart to share with us, I surely would like to know about it.

I'm very grateful for everything you've shared.

Blessings
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: dedication] #114361
06/08/09 01:48 AM
06/08/09 01:48 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
So Jones did say it, but is it really the context of the passage?
Or did he skip around to come to his own conclusions and give a nice spiritual message quite apart from what the text was actually saying?

Let's just stick to the text itself:

2:11 Wherefore remember, that you (the Ephesians) being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, (what was the problem? they were Gentiles) who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; (who was excluding them? The Circumcision in the flesh which refers to the Jewish nation who saw this ritual as their key to acceptance with God)
2:12 That at that time you (Who is he addressing again? He was addressing the Ephesian Gentiles) were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, (what were they aliens from? The commonwealth of Israel) and strangers from the covenants of promise, (who held the covenants of promise? The descendants of Abraham did) having no hope, and without God in the world: (without those covenants of promise what hope did they have?)
2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. (Who was Paul addressing when he started this message? The Ephesian Gentiles)
2:14 For he is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of partition between us; (now is it correct to change the subject? The whole prelude was concerning the Gentiles and the commonwealth of Israel and how the "circumsion" refused to accept the "uncircumsion" into the covenant of promise. There was a huge wall that fenced in the Jews and kept the Gentles out -- Paul fights to pull down this wall all through his writings)
2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; (what was abolished? there was a whole ream of laws and regulations that kept the Jews away from the Gentiles. It was like a fence protecting the Jews from invasion from paganism, but Christ broke down that wall not to expose Jews to paganism but to share His gift of life with all.) for to make in himself of the two one new man, [so] making peace;
2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God
(if this is talking about Christ's Divinity and humanity, why would Christ have to reconcile both to God?) in one body the church is the body, Christ is the head of the bodyby the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
2:17 And came and preached peace to you (Gentiles) which were afar off, and to them that were nigh (Jews) (He didn't come to preach to Christ's divine and human nature but to both Jews and Gentiles). 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. (Through Christ both Jews and Gentiles have access to God's throne of grace! "BOTH" is not speaking of Christ's human and divine natures, but of the Jews and the Gentiles.)
3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

yes, on the surface that does appear to be what it is saying, but that raises some questions. why would Jesus come to make of "twain" one new man, (between) man and man? paul is referring to both the enmity between man and man, but the enmity of man for God also, two subjects.
the enmity wasnt just between man and man but:
Quote:
Eph 2:1 Also you--being dead in the trespasses and the sins,...

Quote:
Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:...

Quote:
Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

the new man referred to below.
Quote:
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

paul had his own way of writing that was as difficult to understand then as now.
2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Last edited by teresaq; 06/08/09 01:49 AM.

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: dedication] #114363
06/08/09 01:57 AM
06/08/09 01:57 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
From post #114333

Quote:
Colin:Christ's humanity died and his divinity could not, but both his identities - his personages - died. Two persons in one, and both died.

Tom:Christ's divinity could not die, but His divine personage died? So what didn't die? What's the divinity part that doesn't include His divine personage?

It's correct to say that Christ is "two persons in one"? One human and one divine?

I didn't see that you commented on this Colin. Sorry if I missed it. If you didn't, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114364
06/08/09 04:10 AM
06/08/09 04:10 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Also, with Jesus deity not being perishable, it was given, by his death, to the human race as the life of our salvation. This gift from him of his own, "original, unborrowed, underived [life]" to us is the point Sister White was making in the Signs of the Times article of 1897 from which that famous list of 7 words found in DA. While Jesus defeated death as a man, our "everlasting life" of Jn 3:16 is thanks to Jesus' divine life - infinite and sharable with all, as he received it in the deity he and his Father possess (Jn 5:26): he received the body of the Son, being already the Word of God.
that absolutely floored me when i read that on the smyrna
site. that is a contradiction in terms if i ever heard it. smile

so, yes, 1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

but
1Ti 6:14 .... until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:...
1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

and we do receive eternal life,
Rom 2:7 to those, indeed, who in continuance of a good work, do seek glory, and honour, and incorruptibility--life age-during;

but to receive "original, unborrowed, underived life" is a pure contradiction. if we receive eternal life, it is not inherent in us as it is in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. when, and because, we receive it it cannot be original-it came from God, it will be borrowed from God, it will be derived from God.

all the unfallen beings have unoriginal, borrowed, and derived, life from God.

and that didnt touch on His deity being given to the human race.... eek wave

Catching up when I shouldn't be "up" at all! smile

I misstate myself, there, Teresa, as I think we are all, Dedication as well, in agreement here. Jn 5:26 is quite a statement by Jesus! I should, on this point, stick to the words of Jesus, as he knows what he's talking about!! So, I take back the word "received" on this one, for we ourselves do do that!

Jesus also had glory "with the Father" in Jn 17. Dedication's quote from P&P chapter one - even that whole chapter! - helps set the scene with Prov 8:22-31. Jesus received a body from the Father, as the begotten Son - and Word since the beginning: can we agree that the Son's physical, divine form as God is from the Father? After all, Phil 2:6 (KJV) alluded to an honest analysis by the Son -joining the Father as a separate person in the full form of God, surely?

I understand Father and Son are one in nature by family relations, not just character and appearance: still, individual in personality and identity: yes, the Father isn't the Son and so on.

The Son's deity is original, begotten of the Father, with whom he shares the Godhead, of which there is a Holy Spirit, with infinite deity, having a personality, but not the same type of person as Father and Son as not having a permanent divine form or a throne. The Son's life is original to his deity, the fulness of the Godhead manifest.

Yes, I'm not sure of all that's on that smyrna website, either, but have other, better, sources of analysis of Adventist pioneer literature. Thanks for the heads up!

Are we agreed, here? smile

not sure if we are in agreement with the above or not. but i dont really have a problem with the antitrinitarian position of Jesus being "begotten". there are plenty of scriptures that say that.

i do have problems with various "tactics" used to get converts. i have problems with those who would undermine the sop to justify their position, and i have problems with a few other issues.

but for the honest antitrinitarian i have no problem. i understand differently but i dont see why there cant be respectful co-existance, along with the different views of the daily, the different views of the nature of Christ, etc.

but thats just how i look at it. smile

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: teresaq] #114377
06/08/09 10:52 AM
06/08/09 10:52 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Jesus was obedient to his Father before his Incarnation, too.

was Jesus "obedient"? or are they one-in agreement or the same- in character and purpose?

but yes, here on earth Christ was perfectly obedient to the Father as an example for us.

Jesus was in harmony with his Father in nature and will all the way since he was begotten as the Father's Son: Prov 8 strongly suggests that it began with a learning process, something like divine childhood to adulthood: we just don't know for sure, but remember that we are created in the image of the Godhead, so while God isn't 'altogether' human at all we learn from him what image of him we are.

In John's Gospel Jesus says "I do nothing without the Father". Nor do we, come to that, when we live by faith, but it is quite possibly the reality of the divine family from the beginning, too. Wonderful example of what we can do, too, by the power of agape, not so?

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Elle] #114385
06/08/09 02:22 PM
06/08/09 02:22 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
The verb "to take" in v. 18 is the same greek number 2983 as v. 17. So I don't understand what you mean.

I don’t understand how you can see any sense in this – the Father gives Jesus authority or permission to receive the life He (the Father) will give Him? Would it make sense for me to say that I give authority or permission to my son for him to receive a gift I will give to him? This does not make any sense.
So the verb lambano here can only mean “take,” not “receive.” When a creature is resurrected, God gives life (His life) again to that person. But it wasn’t the Father who gave life to Christ. His life was His own. He laid it down and took it again.

Quote:
Just like Christ layed down His life for us all and knowing he would receive it back again.

??? We don’t have any authority or power to take our lives again.

Quote:
Quote:
Elle : Also, it would imply that we need to have the "power" to raise ourself up, as in the same like manner, we will ressurect as Christ did.
Rosangela: We will be raised in the same manner as Christ was. Agreed. But the point is, who will raise us? The Father or Christ?

Christ of course. Christ is subject to the Father and the Father raised Him. We are subject to Christ and Christ will raise us. There's order in the universe.

You are missing the point entirely. He said “I am the resurrection and the life.” His life was His own and His divinity gave life to His humanity. Therefore,

“The life which he had laid down in humanity, he again took up and gave to humanity.” {YI, August 4, 1898 par. 5}

Christ wasn’t two persons. He had two natures in one person. He couldn’t be here on earth with His humanity and up there in heaven with His divinity. He renounced to His omnipresence when He was on earth. His divinity wasn’t conscious while He, as a human being, was sleeping. So, when He, as a human being, died, His divinity remained unconscious in the tomb. The Father spoke to His Son’s divinity, and that divinity called His body back to life. “Jesus answered them, ‘Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up’” (John 2:19). He didn’t say, “The Father will raise it up,” but “I will raise it up.”

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114386
06/08/09 02:27 PM
06/08/09 02:27 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Jesus was in harmony with his Father in nature and will all the way since he was begotten as the Father's Son: Prov 8 strongly suggests that it began with a learning process, something like divine childhood to adulthood: we just don't know for sure, but remember that we are created in the image of the Godhead, so while God isn't 'altogether' human at all we learn from him what image of him we are.

Colin, the Bible says that Christ, "learned obedience through what he suffered" (Hebrews 5:8) - on earth, obviously, not in heaven.

As someone quoted previously in this thread:

"Not one of the angels could have become surety for the human race: their life is God's; they could not surrender it. The angels all wear the yoke of obedience. ... But Christ is equal with God, infinite and omnipotent. He could pay the ransom for man's freedom. He is the eternal, self-existing Son, on whom no yoke had come; and when God asked, 'Whom shall I send?' he could reply, 'Here am I; send me.' He could pledge himself to become man's surety; for he could say that which the highest angel could not say,--I have power over my own life, 'power to lay it down, and . . . power to take it again.'" {YI, June 21, 1900 par. 2}

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 10/15/24 12:56 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 10/14/24 12:13 PM
Fourth quarter, 2024, The Gospel of John
by dedication. 10/13/24 12:51 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 10/10/24 12:36 PM
The October 7th Massacre and Zechariah 9 Prophecy
by dedication. 10/08/24 05:41 PM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 10/01/24 11:56 AM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 10/15/24 05:21 PM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 10/15/24 05:12 PM
What Should Be Our Response to the "Sunday Laws"?
by dedication. 10/13/24 01:08 AM
Understanding the 1290 & 1335 of Daniel 12?
by dedication. 10/11/24 02:16 PM
Are The Prophecies Important?
by dedication. 10/08/24 04:18 PM
The Beast and the Image Beast
by Rick H. 10/05/24 04:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 10/03/24 11:50 PM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by kland. 10/03/24 12:06 PM
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!