HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Andrew, Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield
1325 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,223
Posts196,066
Members1,325
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 21
Rick H 16
Daryl 2
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Dina, dedication, 1 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114465
06/09/09 07:29 PM
06/09/09 07:29 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
perhaps this is what you are referring to.

Christ was still to exercise divine power, in the creation of the earth and its inhabitants. But in all this He would not seek power or exaltation for Himself contrary to God's plan, but would exalt the Father's glory and execute His purposes of beneficence and love. {PP 36.2}

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114476
06/09/09 09:54 PM
06/09/09 09:54 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
The rule of divine equality is flexible, given Phil 2:6 (KJV)

I like the rendering of the RSV: "Who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped." But how can equality be flexible? You can't be less equal or more equal - you are just equal.

Quote:
The Father's glory is greater than the Son's, as stated in P&P ch.1

Where does P&P say that?

Quote:
and Prov 30:4 suggests a literal Father & Son relationship, not least also Jn 3:16.

A literal father and son relatioship would require a mother, so it can't be literal, to begin with. If Christ had had a beginning He wouldn't be eternal. But the Bible says that Melchizedek was a type of Him because he "has neither beginning of days nor end of life" (Heb. 7:3). Christ is also called "Everlasting Father" or "Father of Eternity" (Isa. 9:6).
The covenant of mercy is eternal, but there couldn't be any covenant (agreement) if only the Father existed.

The salvation of the human race has ever been the object of the councils of heaven. The covenant of mercy was made before the foundation of the world. It has existed from all eternity, and is called the everlasting covenant. So surely as there never was a time when God was not, so surely there never was a moment when it was not the delight of the eternal mind to manifest His grace to humanity. {AG 130.2}

The Word existed as a divine being, even as the eternal Son of God, in union and oneness with His Father. From everlasting He was the Mediator of the covenant... Christ was God essentially, and in the highest sense. He was with God from all eternity, God over all, blessed forevermore. The Lord Jesus Christ, the divine Son of God, existed from eternity, a distinct person, yet one with the Father. {1SM 247.1-3}

If eternity in the past had a beginning, we can say that eternity in the future will have an end.

Quote:
Since when have 'we' as Adventists believed in the co-existence of Jesus with the Father?

Since what Ellen White wrote in The Desire of Ages began to sink in.

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: teresaq] #114478
06/09/09 10:10 PM
06/09/09 10:10 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq

Christ was still to exercise divine power, in the creation of the earth and its inhabitants. But in all this He would not seek power or exaltation for Himself contrary to God's plan, but would exalt the Father's glory and execute His purposes of beneficence and love. {PP 36.2}

Yup, that's a good start, Teresa! grin

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114482
06/09/09 11:12 PM
06/09/09 11:12 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Colin

i think it is all in how one reads it. i read it as in contrast to how satan was behaving, in the same chapter. i mean, i dont see "obedience" so much as "cooperation". Jesus wasnt going to go His own way like the invented heathen gods fighting among themselves, one in favor of one country or tribe and the other in favor of another country/tribe.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Rosangela] #114497
06/10/09 02:35 AM
06/10/09 02:35 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:
The rule of divine equality is flexible, given Phil 2:6 (KJV)

I like the rendering of the RSV: "Who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped." But how can equality be flexible? You can't be less equal or more equal - you are just equal.

"...grasped", compared to "not robbery"...: doesn't the RSV (usually my second choice!) hint at not being equal at all, instead of an honest entitlement?? Essentially, God's Son didn't push it for himself or on anyone else, but he is divine.

Quote:
Quote:
The Father's glory is greater than the Son's, as stated in P&P ch.1

Where does P&P say that?

Ok, it's a subtle point, and simply the beauty of the Godhead, but...
Quote:
The King of the universe summoned the heavenly hosts before Him, that in their presence He might set forth the true position of His Son and show the relation He sustained to all created beings. The Son of God shared the Father's throne, and the glory of the eternal, self-existent One encircled both.

Both the last line there, and the mention of "The King of the universe" and "his Son", plus the rest of the chapter, showing Christ as working with his Father....I'm not completely precise in my wording - and "obedience" I'm willing to take back, but Sister White is clear in hers on God's relation to his own Son.
Quote:
Quote:
and Prov 30:4 suggests a literal Father & Son relationship, not least also Jn 3:16.

A literal father and son relatioship would require a mother, so it can't be literal, to begin with. If Christ had had a beginning He wouldn't be eternal. But the Bible says that Melchizedek was a type of Him because he "has neither beginning of days nor end of life" (Heb. 7:3). Christ is also called "Everlasting Father" or "Father of Eternity" (Isa. 9:6).
The covenant of mercy is eternal, but there couldn't be any covenant (agreement) if only the Father existed.

But, Rosangela, you're putting words into my mouth, here. Did I say Christ had a beginning??? I may dislike "trinitarianism" for its personal variableness & ambiguity, but even the literal Sonship of Christ, since eternity before creation, was supported by SOP - you may cease worrying about needing a divine mother.... wink
Originally Posted By: EGW by Rosangela
The salvation of the human race has ever been the object of the councils of heaven. The covenant of mercy was made before the foundation of the world. It has existed from all eternity, and is called the everlasting covenant. So surely as there never was a time when God was not, so surely there never was a moment when it was not the delight of the eternal mind to manifest His grace to humanity. {AG 130.2}

The Word existed as a divine being, even as the eternal Son of God, in union and oneness with His Father. From everlasting He was the Mediator of the covenant... Christ was God essentially, and in the highest sense. He was with God from all eternity, God over all, blessed forevermore. The Lord Jesus Christ, the divine Son of God, existed from eternity, a distinct person, yet one with the Father. {1SM 247.1-3}

R: If eternity in the past had a beginning, we can say that eternity in the future will have an end.

C: I didn't suggest beginnings or endings; you're suggesting my position necessitates them, and that's not the case...: Consider these, then...: sorry there're a few more EGW quotes than you posted, but in this post I'd just like to make the Ellen White position & SDAism of her day a little clearer.
Quote:
Christ, the Word, the only begotten of God, was one with the eternal Father -- one in nature, in character, in purpose -- the only being that could enter into all the counsels and purposes of God. "His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6. His "goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." Micah 5:2.” (Ellen G. White, Patriarchs and Prophets, page 34.1 ‘Why sin was permitted?’ 1890)

“And the Son of God declares concerning Himself: "The Lord possessed Me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old. I was set up from everlasting. . . . When He appointed the foundations of the earth: then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him: and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him." Proverbs 8:22-30.” (Ibid)

Sister White applied Prov 8:22-30 literally to the person of God's Son, as God's literal Son, God being his literal Father.
If this P&P reference to Prov 8:22-30 appears brief, try this grin and don't miss the 4th & 5th quotes below, too
Quote:
“Through Solomon Christ declared: "The Lord possessed Me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth. . . . When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment; when He appointed the foundations of the earth; then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him." (Ellen G. White, The Signs of the Times, 29th August 1900 ‘Resistance to Light’)
“In speaking of His pre-existence, Christ carries the mind back through dateless ages. He assures us that there never was a time when He was not in close fellowship with the eternal God. He to whose voice the Jews were then listening had been with God as one brought up with Him.” (Ibid)

“Who is Christ? -- He is the only begotten Son of the living God. He is to the Father as a word that expresses the thought, -- as a thought made audible. Christ is the word of God. Christ said to Philip, "He that hath seen me, hath seen the Father." His words were the echo of God's words. Christ was the likeness of God, the brightness of his glory, the express image of his person." (Ellen G. White, Youth’s Instructor, 28th June 1894, ‘Grow in grace’)

"The Lord possessed Me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old," Christ says. "When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment; when He appointed the foundations of the earth; then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him." But the only-begotten Son of God humbled Himself to come to this earth." (Ellen G. White, Signs of the Times, 22nd February 1899, ‘The measure of God’s love’)

“The dedication of the first-born had its origin in the earliest times. God had promised to give the First-born of heaven to save the sinner.” (Ellen G. White, ‘The Desire of Ages’, page 51 ‘The dedication’)

“God in human nature is the mystery of godliness. Christ, the only-begotten of the Father, was the express image of his Father's person, the brightness of his glory, and he came to the world not to condemn the world, but to save it. God was in Christ in human form, and endured all the temptations wherewith man was beset; in our behalf he participated in the suffering and trials of sorrowful human nature.” (Ellen G. White, Signs of the Times, 2nd January 1896, ‘Christ Revealing the Character of the Law’)

“Here Christ shows them that, altho they might reckon His life to be less than fifty years, yet His divine life could not be reckoned by human computation.” (Ellen G. White, Signs of the Times. 3rd May 1899 ‘The Word made flesh’)
“The existence of Christ before His incarnation is not measured by figures.” (Ibid)

C: Since when have 'we' as Adventists believed in the co-existence of Jesus with the Father?

R: Since what Ellen White wrote in The Desire of Ages began to sink in.

In light of the above spread - dating randomly from before and after 1898, The Desire of Ages didn't change anything from before it with "in him was life, original, unborrowed underived". Abandoning Christ's pre-existent, literal, divine Sonship - i.e. the essence of SDA trinitarianism, on that sentence, is completely amiss; it's not even what her message was in Signs of the Times when she originally wrote that sentence. She didn't change her position on the God's Word's literal Sonship!

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: teresaq] #114498
06/10/09 02:40 AM
06/10/09 02:40 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA

i think it is all in how one reads it. i read it as in contrast to how satan was behaving, in the same chapter. i mean, i dont see "obedience" so much as "cooperation". Jesus wasnt going to go His own way like the invented heathen gods fighting among themselves, one in favor of one country or tribe and the other in favor of another country/tribe.

Ja, hey: obedience is the wrong word but learning the ropes with his Father, "as one brought up with him", is possibly a better word for it, as Sister White herself wrote of Christ. Jesus was the express image of his Father..., and showed it in his attitude to being divine.

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114508
06/10/09 07:59 AM
06/10/09 07:59 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: dedication

This was part of the "ONENESS",
not that they were one in the physical sense,
but one in purpose, plans, motives, desires, ideals, etc. Neither seeking to exalt self over the other, but existing in perfect unity of love and plans and purposes.

thus there was no need for one to be subordinate and serve the other in "obedience", as they already mutually agreed.

The rule of divine equality is flexible, given Phil 2:6 (KJV),

???
I can agree with the "flexible" part, if it's refering to Christ setting aside His equality and clothing His divinty with humanity, and becoming subordinate when He became a human being.
As a human He learned obedience through suffering.
But this was not His position in heaven.

Originally Posted By: colin
so Jesus' deity is both certain and full. The Father's glory is greater than the Son's, as stated in P&P, ch.1,

Personally, as I pointed out in the "Michael" thread, I see Christ veiling His glory as He goes forth to mingle with the angels.
Hebrews 1:3 says of Christ, "Who being the brightness of glory, and the express image of his [the Fathers] person,"

When the true position of Christ was revealed it was shown to the angels that Christ shared the Father's throne, and the eternal glory of self existance encircled both.

Yes, scripture speaks of Christ as the Son of God.
But does this mean LITERAL, in ages past, or is this to help us understand their closeness? --the intimate relationship between them? Is it used to help us understand the part of Christ's mission to save mankind, when He becomes the Son of God and the Son of man? Our brother, bringing us to the heavenly Father?

Can Jesus not be God's literal Son since eg. "the days of eternity" (Micah 5:2),

The question arises --
How can Christ be the LITERAL Son unless He had a beginning? Now, I realize you don't believe Christ had a beginning.
Yet, as soon as you want this "sonship" to be LITERAL, it does imply that at some point in time God produced a Son.

To "beget" "begotten" etc. LITERALLY a son, means one at that point, becomes a father.
As soon as one insists this is LITERAL, that's just the natural conclusion one reaches.

Wasn't implying lesser authority subordination - wasn't implying inferior subordination, either, with obedience: just that P&P ch.1 talks of the Son being the eternal God's "Associate" in creation,

Associate means working together in mutual agreement.

Christ is the "WORD"
that is He is the One who "goes forth" to communicate.
He is the One Who spoke the world into existence.
He is the "WORD".
He is the One Who "goes forth" to command the angels.
He is the One Who "goes forth" to reveal the divine will to humanity.

Thus many of the angels preceived Him to be a "messenger" like they were, but He was more, much more. None of the angels could be God's associate, because they were not God.

and the other proclamations to the heavenly host of the Son of God receiving worship just like the Father, etc, etc. The Father was stating pre-existent facts, plus clarifying for any doubt & confusion, but also ordaining with full authority of the Godhead throughout the universe, and so on and so forth. Appears to be the Son reaching maturity, having always been divine.

The Son reaching maturity? confused

Now the question arises -- if both the Father and Son are from eternity, why would the Son reach maturity at a much later date than the Father?

And is there ever a time when God was not "mature"?
Or is "being God" something that is "developed"?
Which leads to more questions?!?!

I see in PP that Christ had been the beloved commander of the angels long before this (since the angels were created)
"His supremacy, so full of blessing to all who came under its benignant control, had not heretofore been questioned" (PP38)
In the glorious demonstration before the angels
"there was no change in the position or authority of Christ....this had been the same from the beginning." (PP38)

This isn't talking about any "coming to maturity", this is talking about making clear to the angels something that had always been.

Since when have 'we' as Adventists believed in the co-existence of Jesus with the Father? You know they being the same age, that is co-eval? I've learned from senior church members that this is new belief, since maybe the mid-20th C, and have found no teaching on it prior to 1919.

What are you saying?
I believe EGW always believed that Christ was eternal -- that there never was a time when Christ was not with God the Father.

That Uriah Smith believed that Christ was created
and others believed that He was somehow literally begotten (pro-created in some way) some ages before creation is true enough, but I don't think you yourself hold to that, do you?

Last edited by dedication; 06/10/09 08:04 AM.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114522
06/10/09 02:22 PM
06/10/09 02:22 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
But, Rosangela, you're putting words into my mouth, here. Did I say Christ had a beginning???

Colin, if you didn't, why do you find fault with the concept of coevality?

Quote:
Since when have 'we' as Adventists believed in the co-existence of Jesus with the Father? You know they being the same age, that is co-eval? (emphasis mine)

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Rosangela] #114530
06/10/09 05:00 PM
06/10/09 05:00 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:
But, Rosangela, you're putting words into my mouth, here. Did I say Christ had a beginning???

Colin, if you didn't, why do you find fault with the concept of coevality?

Quote:
Since when have 'we' as Adventists believed in the co-existence of Jesus with the Father? You know they being the same age, that is co-eval? (emphasis mine)

I nearly didn't answer that till after you come to comment on the EGW quotes I posted up, and respond to the essence of my post - which Christ's co-eternity, never disputed, it was not. smile

I relented, since we all need to go beyond, without abandoning them, the Biblical attributes of God of trinitarianism. Christ is the Word from "the beginning", and he is also the "only begotten Son" of God. Thus the Bible appears to say (see below 2!) there was the Word of God of the whole of Jn 1:1 before the Word was also the Son of God.

Also, Christ's Sonship is his literal identity - in addition to being the Word, simultaneously (SEE: AM NOT SWITCHING BETWEEN THEM, or leaving one behind!) not the notion of a role in itself chosen instead of being the Father, as chosen by another member of the trinity: such role selection is not what Sister White taught, nor do I find it in the Bible.

Sister White applies Bible passages like Prov 8 quite literally to Christ's eternal pre-existence as God's Son. She places his eternal Sonship and deity alongside his existence as the Word of God. Therefore, seeing everything she says, and that she interprets the Bible texts to mean that God has an actual Son since before creation, co-evality isn't in the picture, while co-equality, co-eternity, and fulness of the Godhead manifested, etc, etc, is.

What, to reiterate, of those quotes of hers I posted: you haven't said a single word to that, adding to the truths of her quotes you supplied?! I take it you did find them, in my post.

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114543
06/10/09 10:01 PM
06/10/09 10:01 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Colin, I'm trying to understand what you believe but I'm having a hard time. Are you saying you believe Christ is co-eternal with the Father? If so, how can you believe in a literal father-son relationship (since fathers are older than sons)?
Also, I didn't understand what you said here:

Quote:
Therefore, seeing everything she says, and that she interprets the Bible texts to mean that God has an actual Son since before creation, co-evality isn't in the picture, while co-equality, co-eternity, and fulness of the Godhead manifested, etc, etc, is.

What is the difference between coevality and co-eternity in relation to the members of the Godhead? confused

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 10/15/24 12:56 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 10/14/24 12:13 PM
Fourth quarter, 2024, The Gospel of John
by dedication. 10/13/24 12:51 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 10/10/24 12:36 PM
The October 7th Massacre and Zechariah 9 Prophecy
by dedication. 10/08/24 05:41 PM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 10/01/24 11:56 AM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 10/15/24 05:21 PM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 10/15/24 05:12 PM
What Should Be Our Response to the "Sunday Laws"?
by dedication. 10/13/24 01:08 AM
Understanding the 1290 & 1335 of Daniel 12?
by dedication. 10/11/24 02:16 PM
Are The Prophecies Important?
by dedication. 10/08/24 04:18 PM
The Beast and the Image Beast
by Rick H. 10/05/24 04:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 10/03/24 11:50 PM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by kland. 10/03/24 12:06 PM
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!