HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Andrew, Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield
1325 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,223
Posts196,066
Members1,325
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 21
Rick H 16
Daryl 2
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Dina, dedication, 1 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114544
06/10/09 10:04 PM
06/10/09 10:04 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
I anticipate those EGW quotes in my post last night may rock your boat, Rosangela and Dedication, and others here: that's why I'm happy for you, in first response, just to say they're beyond what you're used to reading from her on Christ, even that they appear to move the goal posts. They challenge current teaching. How to make room for them is the further, necessary discussion!

Maybe it's time to move this whole, current discussion to the thread on whether the trinity as we commonly teach it is Biblical...? - since we've moved on from Elle's original topic.

These SOP quotes are daring - and there are of course more where they came from, but they just take a possibility of a radical interpretation of Scripture, compared to current teachings in our church literature, and Sister White affirms that radical possibility! Doesn't she have the licence to do so, and don't we owe her the primacy of testing her directly with Scripture rather than testing her against any other interpreter? Other teachers clearly have their turn next to the messenger of the Lord, but they queue up behind her. smile

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Rosangela] #114546
06/10/09 10:17 PM
06/10/09 10:17 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Colin, I'm trying to understand what you believe but I'm having a hard time. Are you saying you believe Christ is co-eternal with the Father? If so, how can you believe in a literal father-son relationship (since fathers are older than sons)?
Also, I didn't understand what you said here:

Quote:
Therefore, seeing everything she says, and that she interprets the Bible texts to mean that God has an actual Son since before creation, co-evality isn't in the picture, while co-equality, co-eternity, and fulness of the Godhead manifested, etc, etc, is.

What is the difference between coevality and co-eternity in relation to the members of the Godhead? confused

Ah, you think co-eval and co-eternal are synonyms?? smile Well, in mainstream SDA circles & literature that I've seen, they're not, just like co-eternal and co-existent aren't. How do Sister White's quotes, which I responded to yours with, read to you?? What clear impression does she leave?

Co-eval and co-existent are both taken to exclude a literal father-son relationship, since there's obviously no age difference. In the Handbook of SDA Theology - where neither of these words is used (I don't think) - a literal family relationship is expressly excluded, for the reasons that "only begotten" is a wrong translation, and should read "unique" - a(discredited argument given at least Strong's Concordance - and that Greek philosophy both made the family scenario belief in the first place and doesn't belong in Bible interpretation.

Those same reasons are not given the time of day by Ellen White, who constantly affirms a literal family relationship of "the eternal God" and "his eternal...begotten Son". Is there cause for reflection for us, there, what with current church teaching?

Last edited by Colin; 06/10/09 10:54 PM.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Rosangela] #114551
06/10/09 10:52 PM
06/10/09 10:52 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Here they are again..., better displayed, too. From Post #114497: refer to it for my comments. I'll reiterate here the issue of a literal Sonship of Jesus, begotten of God, "His Father".

Your comments - from anyone and everyone - are required, for fairness here and fairness to the messenger of the Lord. smile

Originally Posted By: EGW by Colin
Christ, the Word, the only begotten of God, was one with the eternal Father -- one in nature, in character, in purpose -- the only being that could enter into all the counsels and purposes of God. "His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6. His "goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." Micah 5:2.” (Ellen G. White, Patriarchs and Prophets, page 34.1 ‘Why sin was permitted?’ 1890)

And the Son of God declares concerning Himself: "The Lord possessed Me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old. I was set up from everlasting. . . . When He appointed the foundations of the earth: then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him: and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him." Proverbs 8:22-30.” (Ibid)

Quote:
Through Solomon Christ declared: "The Lord possessed Me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth. . . . When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment; when He appointed the foundations of the earth; then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him." (Ellen G. White, The Signs of the Times, 29th August 1900 ‘Resistance to Light’)
In speaking of His pre-existence, Christ carries the mind back through dateless ages. He assures us that there never was a time when He was not in close fellowship with the eternal God. He to whose voice the Jews were then listening had been with God as one brought up with Him.” (Ibid)

Who is Christ? -- He is the only begotten Son of the living God. He is to the Father as a word that expresses the thought, -- as a thought made audible. Christ is the word of God. Christ said to Philip, "He that hath seen me, hath seen the Father." His words were the echo of God's words. Christ was the likeness of God, the brightness of his glory, the express image of his person." (Ellen G. White, Youth’s Instructor, 28th June 1894, ‘Grow in grace’)

Quote:
"The Lord possessed Me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old," Christ says. "When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment; when He appointed the foundations of the earth; then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him." But the only-begotten Son of God humbled Himself to come to this earth." (Ellen G. White, Signs of the Times, 22nd February 1899, ‘The measure of God’s love’)

The dedication of the first-born had its origin in the earliest times. God had promised to give the First-born of heaven to save the sinner.” (Ellen G. White, ‘The Desire of Ages’, page 51 ‘The dedication’)

“God in human nature is the mystery of godliness. Christ, the only-begotten of the Father, was the express image of his Father's person, the brightness of his glory, and he came to the world not to condemn the world, but to save it. God was in Christ in human form, and endured all the temptations wherewith man was beset; in our behalf he participated in the suffering and trials of sorrowful human nature.” (Ellen G. White, Signs of the Times, 2nd January 1896, ‘Christ Revealing the Character of the Law’)

Here Christ shows them that, altho they might reckon His life to be less than fifty years, yet His divine life could not be reckoned by human computation.” (Ellen G. White, Signs of the Times. 3rd May 1899 ‘The Word made flesh’)
The existence of Christ before His incarnation is not measured by figures.” (Ibid)

Last edited by Colin; 06/10/09 11:39 PM.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114556
06/10/09 11:31 PM
06/10/09 11:31 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Colin,

Your last several points exhibit an almost gleeful "I told you so" type of "Haha" that something is different than expected based on the quotes you present. However, when I read the quotes, I find nothing startling in them. I see no problem there.

The quotes affirm that:
1) Jesus and God are equal,
2) Jesus and the Father are co-existent,
3) Jesus and the Father reign upon the same throne,
4) Jesus has always existed for eternity, and
5) Jesus and the Father are one in purpose.

The quotes further use English poetic forms such as simile and metaphor to help us understand the relationship between God the Father and Jesus. When we look at the Bible, there are many similar comparisons. Similes, metaphors, allegories, etc. are never meant to be taken literally. They each represent something that, indeed, would be difficult to explain in literal terminology.

For example, Jesus/Christ is spoken of as the "bridegroom" who will come for His "bride." We know that He will not literally marry us, as we think of marriage between a man and a woman. It is symbolic language.

When the Bible speaks of Jesus being the "first born," and when Mrs. White does the same, it is equally non-literal language. It is prudent to note that Jesus was called "God's son" and "only begotten" in the New Testament, but not in the Old, with about two prophetic exceptions. That anyone, including Ellen White, might use the same title for Jesus when writing upon past themes, even from early times before He had become a son, should be no surprise. It is equivalent to me saying something like "Abraham left Ur of the Chaldeas," when of course, technically, it was "Abram" for he did not receive his name "Abraham" until many years later. It is nonetheless inaccurate of me to say "Abraham," for that is how we call him today.

Jesus is God's son in the same way. He has not always been called this, for He has not always been this.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Green Cochoa] #114563
06/11/09 01:46 AM
06/11/09 01:46 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Really??? You mean nothing startlingly different from current teaching, so long as not one of the references to begotten Sonship in those quotes is taken literally?!! - but he is the Word

That's completely farcical, given she was in total agreement with her contemporaries till her death, on the Sonship issues in those quotes: it's in their books, too: HAVE YOU LOOKED IT UP, YET?

That's making her into an SDA trinitarian, since absolute co-existence is required and she couldn't have meant "only begotten of God" or "first born of heaven" literally - but that's the only thing she had to mean figuratively, since Jesus couldn't be God's literal Son.

I'm sorry, that's as likely an interpretation of her writings as macro-evolution from geological evidence - something you do know a bit about.

So...: Sister White is banned, by us via our leaders today, from speaking literally when she wrote that Christ takes Prov 8:22-30 personally??! She is adamant about Christ claiming that for his own story.

And her contemporaries shared her views, as published by them and endorsed in the church and by her. To tie her down to exclusively figurative or anything but a literal reading like that is wrong scholarship, presuming she has to think like we want her to, after we tie ourselves up in trinitarian requirements additional to those she supported...

Not good!

She supported co-eternity of God's Son with his Father, but not absolute eternity for Jesus' Sonship, as is stated in those quotes, where she comments on Jn 8.

You left out lots of truths about Jesus from those quotes!...

"One in nature": which, on current teaching of united in common purpose only to avoid tritheism is inadequate, also by trinitarian standards! Our church pioneers taught one nature of Father and Son by a one-off begetting of the divine Son by his Father in the unknown eons of eternity; the only begotten Son is also the Word from the beginning. Without a literal Sonship for Jesus, how on earth do God & Christ have one nature???

You cannot have "co-existence" without making her speak figuratively - but only on Sonship wording, which no-one around her took her to be doing: you can thus only use this attribute interpretationally, and she doesn't go in that direction. See also my reply to Rosangela, on that phrase.

Your number 4 isn't reflective of SOP's adamant personal application of Prov 8 to Jesus, so that has to lose its "always".

Try again: it's literal or it's figurative - which does the evidence of our church literature of the time support? - not current thinking: we need the whole, historical picture.

Last edited by Colin; 06/11/09 01:53 AM.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114564
06/11/09 01:56 AM
06/11/09 01:56 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Colin
Originally Posted By: teresaq
[quote=teresaq]perhaps this is what you are referring to.

Christ was still to exercise divine power, in the creation of the earth and its inhabitants. But in all this He would not seek power or exaltation for Himself contrary to God's plan, but would exalt the Father's glory and execute His purposes of beneficence and love. {PP 36.2}

Yup, that's a good start, Teresa! grin

i think it is all in how one reads it. i read it as in contrast to how satan was behaving, in the same chapter. i mean, i dont see "obedience" so much as "cooperation". Jesus wasnt going to go His own way like the invented heathen gods fighting among themselves, one in favor of one country or tribe and the other in favor of another country/tribe.

Ja, hey: obedience is the wrong word but learning the ropes with his Father, "as one brought up with him", is possibly a better word for it, as Sister White herself wrote of Christ. Jesus was the express image of his Father..., and showed it in his attitude to being divine. [/quote]
i think the language of the bible verses quoted is figurative and, i dont think we can base a lot on that. if Jesus was literally begotten somehow it is a mystery and maybe we should just leave it at that. smile there are plenty of texts that refer to Him as "begotten" and the "Son of God", and from my study of the pioneers, and sop they generally tried to just stay with the bible language and not go beyond that.

but i have always wondered about texts like this:
Quote:
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114573
06/11/09 04:40 AM
06/11/09 04:40 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Consider these, then...: sorry there're a few more EGW quotes than you posted, but in this post I'd just like to make the Ellen White position & SDAism of her day a little clearer.
Quote:
“Christ, the Word, the only begotten of God, was one with the eternal Father -- one in nature, in character, in purpose -- the only being that could enter into all the counsels and purposes of God. "His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6. His "goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." Micah 5:2.” (Ellen G. White, Patriarchs and Prophets, page 34.1 ‘Why sin was permitted?’ 1890)

“And the Son of God declares concerning Himself: "The Lord possessed Me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old. I was set up from everlasting. . . . When He appointed the foundations of the earth: then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him: and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him." Proverbs 8:22-30.” (Ibid)

Sister White applied Prov 8:22-30 literally to the person of God's Son, as God's literal Son, God being his literal Father.

EGW is not doing an exegetical examination of Pr. 8:22-30,nor of Micah 5:2.
Her whole purpose is to declare the greatness and majesty of Christ, who was with and Who was God. She is simply quoting many verses to show this.
I think there are some 8 different Bible Books that she quotes from on that one page.

See adds other texts as well like:
"A glorious high throne from the beginning" was the place of His sanctuary Jeremiah 17:12; " a scepter of righteousenss" the scepter of His kingdom Hebrews 1:8 "honor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary" Psalm 96:6. PP 34

Not every one who reads these quotes sees this as pointing to the same "literalistic" interpretation as you appear to be doing.

The text:
His "goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." Micah 5:2

“But thou, Bethlehem, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting (Micah 5:2)

This text (in its context) is contrasting the earthly kings of Israel who live for short periods of time, (the ruler of Israel is smitten on the cheek, he will be defeated and crushed) but in due time a RULER is to arise in Israel, coming forth out of Bethlehem WHO, unlike the earthly kings who are born and die, does not have His origin there in Bethlehem, but comes from everlasting. His origins are eternal not temporal, limited in time. This verse is a “contrast” verse-- contrasting the “beginnings” of kings, against the “eternal” who was there before “days” began, is the ONE who will come forth in Bethlehem.

The words “come forth” #3318, out of thee shall "come forth" mean to (appear, come forth).

Whose "goings forth" #4163 (motsaoth) “outgoings” (Youngs Concordance) “brought out,” “going forth” “proceeded out,” are from days everlasting.

This shows that the one coming to Bethlehem, who will be going forth, out of heaven, into this world, has been "going forth" as commander and king to created intellegent beings from ancient times, in fact He is from everlasting -- -- (from before Creation, Christ was ordained to be the “lamb, slain from the foundations of the earth“-- going forth to save mankind).

Last edited by dedication; 06/11/09 04:41 AM.
Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: teresaq] #114576
06/11/09 05:23 AM
06/11/09 05:23 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Quote:
i think the language of the bible verses quoted is figurative and, i dont think we can base a lot on that. if Jesus was literally begotten somehow it is a mystery and maybe we should just leave it at that. smile there are plenty of texts that refer to Him as "begotten" and the "Son of God", and from my study of the pioneers, and sop they generally tried to just stay with the bible language and not go beyond that.

Yes, I like it simply like that, too. grin

And then someone says that it's a mystery in that it's figurative, not literal: that's not helpful, given what our church taught during Ellen White's lifetime, and that she taught it too. They are unanimous.

Quote:
but i have always wondered about texts like this:
Quote:
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Yes, Jesus giving the kingdom back to his Father after finally putting everything under his feet: that's amazing.

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: dedication] #114578
06/11/09 06:07 AM
06/11/09 06:07 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Thanks for your comments, Dedication. No, you did an exegetical examination: Ellen White just quoted those texts and applied them to Christ.
Quote:
EGW is not doing an exegetical examination of Pr. 8:22-30,nor of Micah 5:2.
Her whole purpose is to declare the greatness and majesty of Christ, who was with and Who was God. She is simply quoting many verses to show this.
I think there are some 8 different Bible Books that she quotes from on that one page.

See adds other texts as well like:
"A glorious high throne from the beginning" was the place of His sanctuary Jeremiah 17:12; " a scepter of righteousenss" the scepter of His kingdom Hebrews 1:8 "honor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary" Psalm 96:6. PP 34

Not every one who reads these quotes sees this as pointing to the same "literalistic" interpretation as you appear to be doing.

Not only did she apply these texts to Christ, she is adamant Christ claims Prov 8 speaks of himself. Is it fair on her, and ourselves reading her, to make only her references to his divinely begotten Sonship strictly figurative, while virtually everything else she quotes from Scripture about Jesus is fine to be taken literally? Whatever the "eternal existence" arguments today against his literal, eternal Sonship, is that even pertinent to Jesus' begotten Sonship as full deity: it wasn't for Ellen White.

The nub of it is: literal or not, whether figurative, metaphorical of another option. Not many SDAs today think it should be read literally, and such an option is discouraged by our scholars. In Ellen White's lifetime the entire SDA church leadership, in concert with her, wrote and believed that "only begotten Son" and related texts had a literal reading. A good selection of that literature, on this issue, is also online, but there's not enough space here for it unless one studies one quote at a time.

However many quotes one can list from them, including EGW, it still comes down to, a literal reading - like theirs - or not: our church doesn't teach a literal reading anymore, but should it yet, seeing as the messenger of the Lord led our entire church in doing so till she died,and her contemporaries continued? It was the next generation, like Leroy Froom, who consulted books other than hers, to write books with new ideas which don't really sit with her position. That's history: what do we learn from it?

Re: Immortality and Jesus Death on the Cross & Jesus Divine Nature on Earth [Re: Colin] #114579
06/11/09 06:20 AM
06/11/09 06:20 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Colin,

I have not studied in depth what our church may have believed "back when" nor even what we supposedly believe "nowadays." I only know what I have always understood myself from both the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy. Your quotes did not surprise me in the least. Please accept that. The statements agree with my beliefs, nor do they differ from anything I have ever believed on the subject. On the other hand, my father instilled in me from childhood the figurative value of much of the Scriptures. For example, this text...literal or figurative?

Originally Posted By: The Bible
Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. (James 1:18, KJV)

The very term "first fruits" is highly figurative, throughout the Bible. The term "only begotten" is hardly different. For example:

Originally Posted By: The Bible
By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, (Hebrews 11:17, KJV)

Isaac, however, had SEVEN BROTHERS. How is it that he was the "only begotten son?"

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 10/15/24 12:56 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 10/14/24 12:13 PM
Fourth quarter, 2024, The Gospel of John
by dedication. 10/13/24 12:51 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 10/10/24 12:36 PM
The October 7th Massacre and Zechariah 9 Prophecy
by dedication. 10/08/24 05:41 PM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 10/01/24 11:56 AM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 10/15/24 05:21 PM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 10/15/24 05:12 PM
What Should Be Our Response to the "Sunday Laws"?
by dedication. 10/13/24 01:08 AM
Understanding the 1290 & 1335 of Daniel 12?
by dedication. 10/11/24 02:16 PM
Are The Prophecies Important?
by dedication. 10/08/24 04:18 PM
The Beast and the Image Beast
by Rick H. 10/05/24 04:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 10/03/24 11:50 PM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by kland. 10/03/24 12:06 PM
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!