HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,963
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 27
kland 24
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 1,830 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 91 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: kland] #115002
06/23/09 01:04 PM
06/23/09 01:04 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Tom, I looked at your post you mentioned and remember your explanation of paradigms before. It's much like evolutionists. They come with an assumed presumption, then proceed to narrowly look for support and reject anything contrary to their presumption. As many do with similar quotes as the one you gave from Ellen White. They look at a narrow and presumed definition of "punish" and "deal with sin".

This would explain why people would agree with the quote about making God weaker. But it doesn't seem to me to explain how they could come up with it themselves. I could understand someone coming up with saying if you don't believe God will directly maim, torture, kill, or otherwise harm people, then you don't read the Bible, don't believe in God's "justice", but to almost word for word say, "make Him into a weaker Being" just seems too uncanny to be a coincidence.

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115006
06/23/09 02:50 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
I would think the reverse would be true. If the magicians *couldn't* imitate the plague, that would be more likely to be evidence that the supernatural was involved.

In fact they *couldn't* from the third plague onward, and this is proof enough that the origin was supernatural and not natural. But what I meant was - the fact that they tried to imitate them means everybody saw the plagues as something only gods could produce.

Quote:
I think it's always the case. At least, I can't think of any exceptions off the top of my head. Certainly God doesn't act contrary to His own law, nor contrary to the revelation of Himself in Jesus Christ. This is the biggest flaw I see in the common interpretation of the plagues -- it simply has God acting so contrary to what Jesus Christ lived and taught, on the face of it, the common interpretation can't possibly be true.

As I have pointed out several times, God sometimes sends His judgments and even shortens the lives of those who can no longer be saved, in an attempt to bring back to their senses those who can still be saved. Ananias and Sapphira are an example of this. Other examples are the slaying of those who were joined to Baal of Peor; Nadab and Abihu; etc. Another reason why He can send judgments and even shorten the lives of incorrigible sinners is to protect His people and/or preserve His knowledge on earth. The Flood is an example of this; the slaying of the Assyrian army; the plagues. Pharaoh wouldn't have let God's people go without these judgments. Even when he did let them go, he later regretted his decision.
God sometimes shortens the life of incorrigible sinners in mercy to them and to the world.

Quote:
Quote:
and Ellen White’s words are sometimes too clear to make room for an alternative interpretation,

The same thing could be said about Scripture.

No. Most of the times the Bible explains itself.
About David's numbering of Israel, for instance, 1 Chron. 21:1 explains 2 Sam. 24:1; about the bad things that happened to Job, Job 2:3 is explained by Job 1:12. About the destruction of Jerusalem, Matt. 24:15 and Dan. 9:26, 27 explain Matt. 22:7, showing that it was permitted, not caused by God, since the power which would destroy Jerusalem, under the control of Satan, would be the abomination of desolation.

Re: plagues [Re: kland] #115007
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Paradigms are an interesting thing. The Jews were so sure they understood what the Messiah's work would be about. They thought they understood what Christ's coming would be about. It strikes me as so ironic that the same issues confronting the Jews confront us now. There are the same misconceptions about Christ's work, and the same misconceptions about what His coming involves.

Piaget's research has helped me understand paradigms better. Before Piaget, the common idea was that children were like little adults, but Piaget theorized that children actually thought quite differently than adults, but that as you mature you forget how you used to think.

This is what a paradigm shift is like. You remember that you used to think differently, but you can't see things the way you used to, because your paradigm has shifted.

This has happened to me. I used to see things along the lines of the traditional view, in regards to the plagues. As my paradigm began shifting, it was important to me to examine each of the different incidents, and try to understand what was happening (I'm talking about incidents where God is presented as acting violently). But now, it just seems to obvious to me that God just wouldn't act in a way that if it weren't God would be characterized as "sadistic."

I see people defend their views by saying things like, "Anything God does is right, by definition" so the things which, if it were someone else, would be thought of as sadistic are brushed off as "OK" since it was God.

For me the "aha!" moment was realizing the significance of the thought of Jesus: "When you've seen Me, you've seen the Father."

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115008
06/23/09 03:46 PM
06/23/09 03:46 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Yes, God has and, no doubt, still does permit evil angels and the forces of nature to cause death and destruction. But the idea that this is the only way He permits "evil" to befall us, that He has never employed the forces of nature or commanded holy angels to cause death and destruction, forces unnatural interpretations of many Bible and SOP passages.

Also, yes, there are times when God simply ceases restraining the forces of nature and death and destruction naturally follow. But to suggest this means God did nothing to cause the resulting death and destruction forces yet another unnatural conclusion. Must we conclude the same thing when evil angels use the forces of nature to cause death and destruction? Does God cooperate with them by first ceasing to restrain the forces of nature so they can manipulate them to cause death and destruction?

Ellen White wrote:

The depths of the earth are the Lord's arsenal, whence were drawn weapons to be employed in the destruction of the old world. Waters gushing from the earth united with the waters from heaven to accomplish the work of desolation. Since the Flood, fire as well as water has been God's agent to destroy very wicked cities. These judgments are sent that those who lightly regard God's law and trample upon His authority may be led to tremble before His power and to confess His just sovereignty. As men have beheld burning mountains pouring forth fire and flames and torrents of melted ore, drying up rivers, overwhelming populous cities, and everywhere spreading ruin and desolation, the stoutest heart has been filled with terror and infidels and blasphemers have been constrained to acknowledge the infinite power of God. {PP 109.1}

Question - Do evil angels use the forces of nature to extract from unbelievers confession of God's power and greatness?

She goes on to say:

In the day of the Lord, just before the coming of Christ, God will send lightnings from Heaven in his wrath, which will unite with fire in the earth. The mountains will burn like a furnace, and will pour forth terrible streams of lava, destroying gardens and fields, villages and cities; and as they pour their melted ore, rocks and heated mud into the rivers, will cause them to boil like a pot, and send forth massive rocks and scatter their broken fragments upon the land with indescribable violence. Whole rivers will be dried up. The earth will be convulsed, and there will be dreadful eruptions and earthquakes everywhere. God will plague the wicked inhabitants of the earth until they are destroyed from off it. {3SG 82.3}

Those majestic trees which God had caused to grow upon the earth, for the benefit of the inhabitants of the old world, and which they had used to form into idols, and to corrupt themselves with, God has reserved in the earth, in the shape of coal and oil to use as agencies in their final destruction (NOTE - looks like we will not run out of oil before Jesus returns). As he called forth the waters in the earth at the time of the flood, as weapons from his arsenal to accomplish the destruction of the antediluvian race, so at the end of the one thousand years he will call forth the fires in the earth as his weapons which he has reserved for the final destruction, not only of successive generations since the flood, but the antediluvian race who perished by the flood. {3SG 87.1}

Observation - It is difficult to conclude that evil angels are responsible for the death and destruction described above. "God will plague the wicked inhabitants of the earth until they are destroyed from off it." To attribute these inspired passages to the work of evil angels seems daring to me. Reminds me of the following quote:

Notwithstanding they had had the most convincing evidence of God's displeasure at their course, in the destruction of the men who had deceived them, they dared to attribute His judgments to Satan, declaring that through the power of the evil one, Moses and Aaron had caused the death of good and holy men. It was this act that sealed their doom. They had committed the sin against the Holy Spirit, a sin by which man's heart is effectually hardened against the influence of divine grace. {PP 404.4}

Final observation - Giving evil angels credit for something God did yields unfavorable results.

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115009
06/23/09 04:16 PM
06/23/09 04:16 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
imitated how? the testimonies 1 passage you provided earlier and other articles of hers which contain those statements have to do with satans counterfeiting the work of God and his deceiving power and continues in describing his (satans) work now. so how do you see satan as "imitating" the serpents, and frogs?

I'm just using the word Ellen White used in the quote I provided: "The magicians failed to produce the miracle of the lice, and could no more imitate Moses and Aaron."
They obviously imitated by counterfeiting.

Quote:
and what might that different stroke be? do we know?

Whatever it was, we are told it was a stroke of a holy angel, not of Satan.

Quote:
we also have this one.
When the angel of mercy folds her wings and departs Satan will do the evil deeds he has long wished to do. Storm and tempest, war and bloodshed--in these things he delights, and thus he gathers in his harvest. And so completely will men be deceived by him that they will declare that these calamities are the result of the desecration of the first day of the week. From the pulpits of the popular churches will be heard the statement that the world is being punished because Sunday is not honored as it should be.--RH Sept. 17, 1901.

OK, it's clear Satan will be working destruction, but the events mentioned here and in other similar passages aren't the events described in the Bible as constituting the plagues.
Take the last plague, for instance, and you will see that it describes a series of commotions on earth which will attend Christ's coming. Do you think that these things will be produced by Satan?

"It is at midnight that God manifests His power for the deliverance of His people. The sun appears, shining in its strength. Signs and wonders follow in quick succession. The wicked look with terror and amazement upon the scene, while the righteous behold with solemn joy the tokens of their deliverance. Everything in nature seems turned out of its course. The streams cease to flow. Dark, heavy clouds come up and clash against each other. In the midst of the angry heavens is one clear space of indescribable glory, whence comes the voice of God like the sound of many waters, saying: 'It is done.' Revelation 16:17. That voice shakes the heavens and the earth. There is a mighty earthquake, 'such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.' Verses 17, 18. The firmament appears to open and shut. The glory from the throne of God seems flashing through. The mountains shake like a reed in the wind, and ragged rocks are scattered on every side. There is a roar as of a coming tempest. The sea is lashed into fury. There is heard the shriek of a hurricane like the voice of demons upon a mission of destruction. The whole earth heaves and swells like the waves of the sea. Its surface is breaking up. Its very foundations seem to be giving way. Mountain chains are sinking. Inhabited islands disappear. The seaports that have become like Sodom for wickedness are swallowed up by the angry waters. Babylon the great has come in remembrance before God, 'to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.' Great hailstones, every one 'about the weight of a talent,' are doing their work of destruction. Verses 19, 21" (GC 636, 637).

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #115010
06/23/09 04:22 PM
06/23/09 04:22 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Yes, God has and, no doubt, still does permit evil angels and the forces of nature to cause death and destruction. But the idea that this is the only way He permits "evil" to befall us, that He has never employed the forces of nature or commanded holy angels to cause death and destruction, forces unnatural interpretations of many Bible and SOP passages.

This sort of begs the question, doesn't it? You claim it forces unnatural interpretations. That's because you have a certain paradigm. To one with another paradigm, the interpretations are not unnatural at all.

For example, consider the case of God's sending the fiery serpents upon the Israelites. To suggest that God didn't really send them, but actually simply removed His protecting hand, would be what you're terming a "forced" or "unnatural" interpretation of Scripture. Yet this is exactly what Ellen White says happened!

Similarly we read:

Quote:
"But when the King [God] heard thereof,
He [God] was wroth:
and He [God] sent forth His armies [the Romans], and destroyed those
murderers [the Jews], and burned up their city [Jerusalem]." (Matt. 22:7; brackets added)

but the SOP says

Quote:
By stubborn rejection of divine love and mercy, the Jews had caused the protection of God to be withdrawn from them, and Satan was permitted to rule them according to his will. The horrible cruelties enacted in the destruction of Jerusalem are a demonstration of Satan's vindictive power over those who yield to his control.(GC 35,36)

which is another "forced" or "unnatural" interpretation.

Anyone reading these episodes from the paradigm I'm coming from, would find these interpretations by the SOP natural, and would simply comment "of course," and would not need to read the explanation from the SOP to know what was happening.

So one man's "forced" and "unnatural" is another man's "natural" or "but of course!"

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115011
06/23/09 04:30 PM
06/23/09 04:30 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
For example, consider the case of God's sending the fiery serpents upon the Israelites. To suggest that God didn't really send them, but actually simply removed His protecting hand, would be what you're terming a "forced" or "unnatural" interpretation of Scripture. Yet this is exactly what Ellen White says happened!

No, the Bible generally explains itself, and the fiery serpents "sent" by God are explained by Deut. 8:15. So this is not a forced interpretation of Scripture.

Quote:
Similarly we read: [Matt. 22:7 quoted]
but the SOP says [GC 35,36 quoted]
which is another "forced" or "unnatural" interpretation.

No. The Bible itself makes this clear, as I've explained in my post # 115006 above.

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #115014
06/23/09 05:29 PM
06/23/09 05:29 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:
Must we conclude the same thing when evil angels use the forces of nature to cause death and destruction? Does God cooperate with them by first ceasing to restrain the forces of nature so they can manipulate them to cause death and destruction?
Job 1:11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
Job 1:13 And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
Job 1:14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:
Job 1:15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Job 1:16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Job 1:17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Job 1:18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
Job 1:19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. ...
Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Quote:
Observation - It is difficult to conclude that evil angels are responsible for the death and destruction described above. "God will plague the wicked inhabitants of the earth until they are destroyed from off it." To attribute these inspired passages to the work of evil angels seems daring to me.
When the angel of mercy folds her wings and departs Satan will do the evil deeds he has long wished to do. Storm and tempest, war and bloodshed--in these things he delights, and thus he gathers in his harvest. And so completely will men be deceived by him that they will declare that these calamities are the result of the desecration of the first day of the week. From the pulpits of the popular churches will be heard the statement that the world is being punished because Sunday is not honored as it should be.--RH Sept. 17, 1901. {LDE 256.3}

I saw that the four angels would hold the four winds until Jesus' work was done in the sanctuary, and then will come the seven last plagues. These plagues enraged the wicked against the righteous; they thought that we had brought the judgments of God upon them, and that if they could rid the earth of us, the plagues would then be stayed.--EW 36 (1851). {LDE 256.2}

Quote:
Notwithstanding they had had the most convincing evidence of God's displeasure at their course, in the destruction of the men who had deceived them, they dared to attribute His judgments to Satan, declaring that through the power of the evil one, Moses and Aaron had caused the death of good and holy men. It was this act that sealed their doom. They had committed the sin against the Holy Spirit, a sin by which man's heart is effectually hardened against the influence of divine grace. {PP 404.4}
reading this closely and prayerfully we see that moses and aaron were being accused of following satan, of calling on satan to destroy their enemies. they called the evil men good, and the righteous men they called evil, of satan.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115015
06/23/09 07:05 PM
06/23/09 07:05 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
No. Most of the times the Bible explains itself.

It always explains itself. It does this by means of principles, not on a case by case basis. Above all, Jesus Christ is the explanation of Scripture. He is the crimson thread that binds it together.

Quote:
About David's numbering of Israel, for instance, 1 Chron. 21:1 explains 2 Sam. 24:1; about the bad things that happened to Job, Job 2:3 is explained by Job 1:12. About the destruction of Jerusalem, Matt. 24:15 and Dan. 9:26, 27 explain Matt. 22:7, showing that it was permitted, not caused by God, since the power which would destroy Jerusalem, under the control of Satan, would be the abomination of desolation.

To quote Dan. 9:26, 27 and Matt. 24:15 sure seems like a long way to me to go about this. To see how God feels about what happened from Scripture, all one needs to do is consider the following:

Quote:
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! (Matt. 23:37)

I can give other examples (of Scripture texts requiring "forced" and "unnatural" interpretations). For example, here's one:

Quote:
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thess. 2:11,12)

I would come back to the same question I've been raising before, which is, what is it that make one even think that God is capable of doing the things ascribed to Him, according to the traditional view of the plagues?

For example, suppose you read somewhere that Ellen White had a secret affair. What would you think? No way!, right? Why? Because you have an idea as to her character, that she wouldn't act in such a way. Even if you read something from a reliable source, you would question it, and look for some other explanation.

Similarly, if we consider that Jesus Christ is a full and completely revelation of God (all that man can know of God was revealed by Him), then, on the basis of knowing Him, certain ideas regarding God's behavior can be ruled out on the face of it. For example, God is perfectly pure. Therefore any ideas of impurity regarding Him can be cast aside. Similarly, God is kind. Therefore any ruthless ideas can be cast aside.

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115016
06/23/09 07:30 PM
06/23/09 07:30 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Going back to the Piaget analogy. As mentioned previously, Piaget suggested that as children mature their way of thinking changes, but as we get older, we forget how we used to think. He designed experiments to demonstrate this.

One of them involved the idea that the shape of an object, such as clay, does not impact its mass. Certain children were shown two clumps of clay of equal mass and shape. It was demonstrated to them that their mass was the same by weighing the clay in front of them. Then one of the clumps was changed to a different shape. They were asked which clump would weigh more.

The children which had already learned the principle involved responded correctly, that the shape of the clay wouldn't change how much it weighed. Others, who hadn't learned the principle yet would respond incorrectly. The principle was explained to the one who didn't know it.

The experiment was repeated, with the experimenter secretly siphoning off some clay. When the clumps were weighed, and one weighed more than the other, the children who already knew the principle looked for where the experimenter was hiding the clay that had been removed. They knew some clay must have been removed, because they understood the principle. The other children were confused.

Similarly, to one whose paradigm is based on a certain principle (I don't know how best to label it, but something along the lines that Jesus Christ was a full and complete revelation of God, or that God is exactly like Jesus Christ -- that when we've seen Him we've seen the Father) when such a one reads that God supposedly did some act which would be contrary to the principle involved, one looks for where the missing clay is hidden.

Page 6 of 91 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/15/24 02:59 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by dedication. 09/15/24 11:53 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by dedication. 09/15/24 12:06 PM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!