HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,976
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 30
Rick H 26
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Daryl, dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 91 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #115491
07/05/09 04:15 AM
07/05/09 04:15 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
R:Feeling pity for the sinner, but also manifesting indignation for sin. But my point was that God’s wrath against sin here is not portrayed as abandoning the sinner to reap what he has sown, but is manifested actively by making the sinner feel the gravity of his sin.

I don't think anyone has suggested this isn't the case. Personally, what I've been arguing against is that God directly acts to cause excruciating pain to those who act contrary to His wishes, or that He violently maims or kills such. I haven't said anything in regards to the subject you're bringing up here.

Quote:
R:Leaving aside the use of “for instance”, which has to do with the use of language, I didn’t give an example of “Christ’s acting violently,” but of Christ manifesting His wrath actively. As I’ve already pointed out, I don’t believe God ever acts violently, because to me the main aspect in an act of violence is the motivation of the person who performs it.

I haven't said anything about Christ's manifesting wrath. I've argued against the things I mentioned above.

Regarding violence depending upon the motivation of the person committing the violent acts, those who during Medieval times tortured their victims, did so with the best of intentions. They did so to save their souls, to save them from an eternity of suffering. So this would mean their acts were not violent, since their motives were good?

Quote:
R:I didn’t use “nice” as a synonym for “kind.” I mentioned the Portuguese word for you to be sure as to what I meant. Are you aware of the light-years difference between “Deus é bom” and “Deus é bonzinho”? Someone who is “bonzinho” will do everything that you wish, or will never do anything which may displease you.

I quoted from the Greek to make clear what I was saying. God is kind, as the Greek puts it. You agree with this, don't you?

Is it your contention that I either believe or have said that God "will do everything that you wish" or "will never do anything which may displease you"?

Quote:
T:Sin is not something trivial because its inevitable result is death. God has no pleasure in the death of the wicked. He certainly doesn't cause it.

R:Tom, how can you say that?

Because death is the inevitable result of sin.

Quote:
At the beginning of the great controversy, the angels did not understand this. Had Satan and his host then been left to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished; but it would not have been apparent to heavenly beings that this was the inevitable result of sin. (DA 764)

Death is the inevitable result of sin. Sin causes death, not God. God gives life, and sin takes it away. How? By causing one to separate oneself from God, who is the source of life. A little earlier in the DA quote this is explained:

Quote:
God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life.

Quote:
R:If on the Day of Judgment the glory of God “slays the wicked”, obviously God slays them.

No! I don't understand why one would prefer to attribute to God that which sin causes.

Here's the DA quote in detail:

Quote:
This is not an act of arbitrary power on the part of God. The rejecters of His mercy reap that which they have sown. God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life. He is "alienated from the life of God." Christ says, "All they that hate Me love death." Eph. 4:18; Prov. 8:36. God gives them existence for a time that they may develop their character and reveal their principles. This accomplished, they receive the results of their own choice. By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them.

At the beginning of the great controversy, the angels did not understand this. Had Satan and his host then been left to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished; but it would not have been apparent to heavenly beings that this was the inevitable result of sin. A doubt of God's goodness would have remained in their minds as evil seed, to produce its deadly fruit of sin and woe. (DA 764)

You can see that over and over again the SOP makes the point that the death of the wicked is due to their own choice. She points out that had God "left" Satan and his followers to "reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished," and further adds that death is "the inevitable result of sin."

Sin is lethal. It is not innocuous! It kills.

Our points of view differ at this crucial point, and it impacts our entire theology from the atonement, to the judgment. If sin is innocuous, then it follows that God must kill those who practice it, since sin will not take care of this, and someone has to kill them. However, if sin causes death, then God does not have to kill them, because sin does this. What God does instead is to try to *save* people from their sin, and, in so doing, save their lives.

So God works as a Savior from sin. He works to reclaim from the power of sin, as a restorer. He works to save us from the power of the destroyer.

Now if we consider a bit the principle behind sin, it should be easy to see why it kills. The law of life for the universe is self-sacrificing love. It is to receive from the hand of God, and give to others. Proceeding in harmony with God "law of life" promotes life, happiness, health, and peace.

Sin, on the other hand, is founded on selfishness. Selfishness is not a principle which can sustain life. It leads one to do that which the SOP points out in DA 764, to separate oneself from God, who alone is the source of life. Separated from God, one must die, as God is life, and is alone the source of life.

So what God does is to try to save people from their selfishness, and bring them to Himself, so that they may live. This is what conversion is all about. This is what Christ's mission was all about. We read about this here:

Quote:
Christ exalted the character of God, attributing to him the praise, and giving to him the credit, of the whole purpose of his own mission on earth,--to set men right through the revelation of God.(ST 1/20/90)

The "whole purpose" of Christ's earthly mission was the "revelation of God." For what purpose? To set men right through the revelation of God. Being brought into harmony with God saves man. Jesus' mission is reflected in His name:

Quote:
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. (Matt. 1:21)

Quote:
R:Sin is the reason why sinners are destroyed; God’s glory is the agent through which they are destroyed. They are so out of harmony with Him that His glory is to them a consuming fire. It's not sin that consumes them, but God’s glory is what consumes sin and, therefore, consumes them. So, at least in one occasion God has at least 50% of the responsibility for the death of sinners, since what kills them is a combination of sin + the sin-consuming glory of God.

Here's an analogy. People in the holocaust were killed by being gassed. The air became saturated with poison. What caused their death?

They died because they breathed. As long as they didn't breath, they would continue to live. They are at least 50% responsible for their own deaths because they breathed.

It doesn't make much sense to argue like this, does it? Isn't it clear that the poison deserves 100% of the responsibility for the death?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #115492
07/05/09 04:37 AM
07/05/09 04:37 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M:Ellen White believed the OT revealed the character of God just as clearly as the NT. She "The Saviour is revealed in the Old Testament as clearly as in the New." This insight seems to refute what Tom is saying about the NT.

GC:Seem that way to me too.

I asked MM the same question I'll ask you (hopefully at least one of you will answer). What is Tom saying about the NT?

Quote:
Tom, I have a very analytical mind (probably too much so). Your logic here doesn't add up for me. What should I do? You have an apparent logical contradiction between these two concepts:

1) "all that man can know of God was revealed in the life and character of His Son"
2) "nothing can be known of God which was not revealed by the life and character of His Son"

...and this concept:

3) "Other things may also reveal what Christ revealed"

Basically, (and I know you are not meaning to do this) you are speaking out of two sides of your mouth, first saying that it is impossible to learn of God outside of Jesus' life and character, and then claiming that it is possible. I understand that you mean that it is not possible to learn more than what Jesus revealed during His life, but that is not what you are saying.

Good, you got it! That's exactly what I'm saying, and have been saying, for quite some time.

Quote:
GC:This is what creates confusion here, and it appears very easy for someone to misunderstand what you are trying to say.

Here's an example of me saying what I've been saying:

Quote:
T:If all that can be known of God was revealed by the life and character of His Son, then nothing can be known of God which was not revealed by the life and character of His Son.

Is there something unclear about this?

I even gave an analogy which should have made my point crystal clear, which I repeat at the bottom of this post.

Quote:
It would be very easy, based on your post here, for me to believe that you feel only Jesus' life can show God to us, nothing more, nothing less. This is why MM and some of the others of us have questioned you as to whether you believe only the Gospels, or whether or not we have any chance at knowing God, since we are not living during Jesus' lifetime.

I quoted what Ellen White wrote. Apparently her words were misunderstood. But I meant them the way she intended. Not that Christ provided the only revelation of God (she didn't say that), but that everything that man can know of God was revealed by Christ (which she did say).

Quote:
Yet, at the same time, you seem reticent to accept that Jesus was as fully revealed to Moses as during His earthly ministry.

I was amazed by your statement that Moses' seeing the backside of God was a more glorious view of God's divinity than what Christ revealed (I'm quoting from memory here; don't think I'm misrepresenting your thought). It seems that you and I view Christ's mission and what He accomplished very differently.

Do you believe that it was necessary for Christ to come in order to reveal God?

Quote:
So, it does seem that you are trying to twist this to make it say what was not meant. This unequal application of Mrs. White's statement has become, then, the basis for (at least my own) misunderstanding of what you believe, and it would appear that you have a very narrow view of things (which I do not now believe) due to your application of the quote.

The quote is not difficult to understand! Here's the analogy I gave earlier:

Quote:
Let's say I have a twin brother. I've lived all my life with him, and I know him far better than anyone else. I give a full and complete account of him. An inspired writer says, "All that anyone can know of Tom's twin brother was made known by Tom's complete account of him."

Say some other people wrote some things about my brother, things which people find harder to understand than my account, which some people find to be in harmony with my account but others find not to be.

Isn't it clear that if what the inspired writer wrote is true, that anyone who has the idea that what these other people wrote differs from my account must be wrong? Isn't is also clear that my full account is the place to go if you really want to understand my twin?

Does this not make sense?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115493
07/05/09 04:40 AM
07/05/09 04:40 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
If you must argue it that way, Tom, then God is fully responsible for the deaths of the sinners. He is the causative agent, which administers death to them. In this, I agree with Rosangela.

However, they might have chosen life, so it is their own fault, is it not? In other words, once again, your logic doesn't add up. You try to say it both ways, and it just does not work. It cannot be that the wicked destroy themselves and God destroys them and sin destroys them and Satan destroys them and holy angels destroy them and fire destroys them, etc. can it?

I'm tired of this merry-go-round. It's like a wild goose chase. Once we think we've nailed one thing down, the subject moves, and we must start over, and this is cyclic. Within a few pages of this thread, we will be back to square one, having resolved nothing, nor come to any agreement.

Frankly, I cannot keep up with it, nor do I have the time. I am well occupied here with other forms of ministry, and feel these endless discussions that go nowhere are a waste of our time, mine and yours too. We should be visiting our neighbors instead of chasing our own tails. smile

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #115494
07/05/09 05:06 AM
07/05/09 05:06 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
If you must argue it that way, Tom, then God is fully responsible for the deaths of the sinners. He is the causative agent, which administers death to them. In this, I agree with Rosangela.

However, they might have chosen life, so it is their own fault, is it not? In other words, once again, your logic doesn't add up. You try to say it both ways, and it just does not work. It cannot be that the wicked destroy themselves and God destroys them and sin destroys them and Satan destroys them and holy angels destroy them and fire destroys them, etc. can it?

I'm tired of this merry-go-round. It's like a wild goose chase. Once we think we've nailed one thing down, the subject moves, and we must start over, and this is cyclic. Within a few pages of this thread, we will be back to square one, having resolved nothing, nor come to any agreement.

Frankly, I cannot keep up with it, nor do I have the time. I am well occupied here with other forms of ministry, and feel these endless discussions that go nowhere are a waste of our time, mine and yours too. We should be visiting our neighbors instead of chasing our own tails.
i wouldnt blame tom for the definite "merry-go-round". each person makes a choice of whether they will participate or not. i cant see behind the scenes but i seriously doubt anyone has a gun to anyones back. blaming someone else for ones own choice leads us back to adam and eve.

Quote:
You try to say it both ways, and it just does not work. It cannot be that the wicked destroy themselves and God destroys them and sin destroys them and Satan destroys them and holy angels destroy them and fire destroys them, etc. can it?
what are you doing here? are you applying this to a single event, or what?

from the one who knew what she was talking about.
Quote:
David had neglected the duty of punishing the crime of Amnon, and because of the unfaithfulness of the king and father and the impenitence of the son, the Lord permitted events to take their natural course, and did not restrain Absalom. When parents or rulers neglect the duty of punishing iniquity, God Himself will take the case in hand. His restraining power will be in a measure removed from the agencies of evil, so that a train of circumstances will arise which will punish sin with sin. {PP 728.1}
just little gems scattered all over that add to the picture.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115495
07/05/09 05:08 AM
07/05/09 05:08 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
nor would i blame him for the serious hi-jacking of this thread.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #115496
07/05/09 05:14 AM
07/05/09 05:14 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

Then what was her point in DA 764 in arguing over and over again that their death was the result of their own choice? Why did she say that if God had "left" Satan to reap the full result of his sin that he would have perished?

If you "leave" someone to perish, then you're not the causative agent in their death, correct?

Why would she say that the inevitable result of "sin" is death? Why not say that death is the inevitable result of justice (or something similar) instead?

A difference in our views is that I believe we should be afraid of sin, and you believe (this is my perception of what you believe; please correct me if this misses the mark) that we should be afraid of what God will do to us if we sin.

Quote:

GC, please read carefully DA 764, and this is what I believe. It's right there.

Quote:
I'm tired of this merry-go-round.

One thing that I believe can help it being less of a merry-go-round, as you put it, is to respond to the questions of the other party in the dialog. For example, I've asked you several times if you think it was not necessary for Christ to come in order to reveal God.

Perhaps we can move in more of a straight line if we both participate in responding to the points and questions of the other.

Quote:
It's like a wild goose chase. Once we think we've nailed one thing down, the subject moves, and we must start over, and this is cyclic. Within a few pages of this thread, we will be back to square one, having resolved nothing, nor come to any agreement.

Teresa has tried again and again to proceed in an orderly fashion, taking the plagues one by one, and hasn't gotten any takers, as far as I can tell.

What I've done is to respond to the points and questions of others. When you raise a point, I respond. When you ask questions, I answer them. I haven't been the instigator in the posts here, but the responder. If this has led to a "merry-go-round," then would it be reasonable to assume this may have to do with those who are leading out?

If you'll read through the thread, I believe it's clear to see that I haven't provided a "moving target," but have been saying the same thing over and over again, and have been using just a few quotes over and over again to do so (for the precise reason of avoiding the thing you're talking about; few quotes, few ideas means less of a moving target, easier to follow ideas).

Quote:
Frankly, I cannot keep up with it, nor do I have the time. I am well occupied here with other forms of ministry, and feel these endless discussions that go nowhere are a waste of our time, mine and yours too. We should be visiting our neighbors instead of chasing our own tails.

Why do you feel constrained to make a comment like this?

A disappointment to me has been the lack of applying Christ's life and teachings to the questions at hand. For example, the clearest statement I know of in regards to the destruction of the wicked is that given in DA 764. It's no coincidence to me that this is found in the chapter "It Is Finished," which explains what Christ accomplished by means of His death. One of the things He accomplished was to illuminate the principles in regards to the destruction of the wicked.

I don't believe it's possible to understand the judgment without understanding the cross. The two are inextricably linked together.

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115497
07/05/09 05:30 AM
07/05/09 05:30 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
tom says: Teresa has tried again and again to proceed in an orderly fashion, taking the plagues one by one, and hasn't gotten any takers, as far as I can tell.

roseangela made a fair attempt.

but fear has basically taken over the thread. fear that some kind of dangerous heresy is being advocated, i guess. i dont know. there is going to be a horrible death at the second coming and at the third coming. we can avoid both by fleeing to Jesus. seems pretty simple to me.

i can tell those around me that Jesus is trying to protect us from what will happen if we come to Him.

but i never could tell people they better accept God or He would inflict horrible plagues and hell-fire on them.

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115506
07/05/09 02:19 PM
07/05/09 02:19 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
R: Sin is the reason why sinners are destroyed; God’s glory is the agent through which they are destroyed. They are so out of harmony with Him that His glory is to them a consuming fire. It's not sin that consumes them, but God’s glory is what consumes sin and, therefore, consumes them. So, at least in one occasion God has at least 50% of the responsibility for the death of sinners, since what kills them is a combination of sin + the sin-consuming glory of God.
T: Here's an analogy. People in the holocaust were killed by being gassed. The air became saturated with poison. What caused their death? They died because they breathed. As long as they didn't breath, they would continue to live. They are at least 50% responsible for their own deaths because they breathed. It doesn't make much sense to argue like this, does it? Isn't it clear that the poison deserves 100% of the responsibility for the death?

With this analogy what you are proving is that God is 100% responsible for the death of sinners, since the gas corresponds to God's glory and the respiratory tract corresponds to sin.
Now, Ellen White says that "the light of the glory of God... will slay the wicked." {DA 107.4} That "the glory of God, which destroys sin, ... [will] destroy them" {Ibid.).
Sin doesn't destroy them until God's glory ceases to be restrained. So it's not sin that destroys them, but the combination between sin and the sin-consuming glory of God.
And, by the way, according to your standards this would be classified as a violent death.

Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #115508
07/05/09 02:54 PM
07/05/09 02:54 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
About the last plagues, be they sent or permitted, the fact is that they fulfill God's purpose:

The plagues of God are coming, but it will not be sufficient for the false shepherds to be tormented with one or two of these plagues. God's hand at that time will be stretched out still in wrath and justice and will not be brought to Himself again until His purposes are fully accomplished, and the hireling priests are led to worship at the feet of the saints, and to acknowledge that God has loved them because they held fast the truth and kept God's commandments, and until all the unrighteous ones are destroyed from the earth. {EW 124.1}

Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #115509
07/05/09 02:57 PM
07/05/09 02:57 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
With this analogy what you are proving is that God is 100% responsible for the death of sinners, since the gas corresponds to God's glory and the respiratory tract corresponds to sin.

I'm sorry, but this is backwards. Please re-read the analogy with the gas representing sin, and breathing representing a normal function which shouldn't cause a problem. The normal function corresponds to a created beings normal interaction with God.

Please pardon my not explaining this.

Page 27 of 91 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/18/24 05:00 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by dedication. 09/20/24 01:04 PM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 09/19/24 11:04 AM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/17/24 11:30 AM
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!