HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,963
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 27
kland 24
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 1,830 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Green Cochoa] #116705
07/26/09 05:46 PM
07/26/09 05:46 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Originally Posted By: Tom
ellen white: I have no brakes to put on now. I stand in perfect freedom, calling light, light, and darkness, darkness. I told them yesterday that the position of the covenants I believed as presented in my Volume I [Patriarchs and Prophets]. If that was Dr. Waggoner's position then he had the truth. We hope in God. (1888 Mat. 617)

The quote you brought of Mrs. White's endorsement of Waggoner is rather vague, and I would feel on shaky ground to base my faith on it. First, she admits to not being fully apprised of Waggoner's position in saying "if that was Dr. Waggoner's position...." Secondly, she clearly states that she is giving her opinion here ("I believe"), and not a "thus saith the Lord." When she wrote her inspired books, she was not writing her opinions. However, the quote you brought here endorsing Waggoner was not from one of those books, though it did mention one of them. In other words, she is not saying "The Lord showed me Waggoner held the correct position relative to the Covenants." If she did, I would most certainly accept it.
talk about different ways of reading something!!

gc, you are reading her "i believe" as an opinion when it seems quite clear to others that she is saying it is something she holds as a belief, a sanctified belief at that.

i feel this is going to make you angry and i am sorry about that, but the problem seems to be more how you are reading something than what it is really saying.

then on top of that you seem to hold this person as an authority even higher than paul and ellen white.
Quote:
clifford goldstein: While reading the four-volume Ellen G. White 1888 Materials, I noticed a sharp contrast between Ellen White's theology regarding 1888 and the so-called 1888 message. Almost nothing in this compilation (or, in fact, in any of her writing) expresses what some claim Jones and Waggoner had taught at the 1888 General Conference session. Because Ellen White claimed that she had been teaching for "forty-five years" (Manuscript Releases, vol. 1, p. 142) the same message as Jones and Waggoner presented at that session, the absence of "1888 message" theology in her writings reveals that whatever was preached in 1888, it wasn't the "1888 message."
so the question is, have you studied what ellen white said, studied jones and waggoner in light of her writings, and studied paul to see if they all match up?

following ernie is not the only snare the enemy has set up. following any human other than what we have been given is dangerous.

we were given paul by God Himself. we were given ellen white by God Himself. we were given j and w, also by God. and while i agree that they need to be read in the light of the bible/sop, we need to be very careful that we are not setting our faulty, fallible, understanding above what is clearly from God.

if our understanding does not match what they are saying our understanding is what is in error, not the bible/sop.

at heart of the issue seems to be that you believe we are capable, on our own, of even understanding what all the law entails and then obeying it. if my understanding of what you are saying is faulty please clarify.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Green Cochoa] #116709
07/26/09 07:59 PM
07/26/09 07:59 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Right, GC, the two covenants and Goldstein's "1888 message" which he objects to...

There are two meanings to old covenant: there's the Sinai declaration, "All that the Lord has said, we will do." That's the wrong covenant, of course. The sacrificial system is the proper old covenant..., looking to its fulfilment in Calvary and the full revelation of God's justice and mercy and better promise, etc: yes, spiritual rebirth with the law written on our hearts by receiving the mind of Christ in the experience of justification is both proper old covenant and new covenant, as well. The concurrent old and new covenants are the wrong and right covenants!

On Goldstein, he fails to resort to W & J's own writings, better at stating the 1888 message than EGW, as she herself said!! His article came out a few years after the Primacy of the Gospel Comm. report in the Review. The official analysis behind that report equally totally failed to examine W & J's own writings!!

That Committee was set up by Elder Folkenberg, in the mid-90s, under the GC AdCom (rather than ExCom), because he personally endorses what Elder Jack Sequeira teaches, and Folkenberg wanted to discern the accuracy of the 1888 Committee compared to the so-called "historic Adventists": his staff had taken 'readings' and found both of these fervent Adventist groups are influential in the NAD but the former producing a fire a loyalty to the church organisation among its readers with the latter producing, rather, general cynicism of their readers toward the same. The modern interpretation of historical writings and events making the two groups of readers react accordingly.

The "1888 Committee" so-called - Goldstein's "proponents" of the "1888 message" - who are actually the 1888 Message Study Committee - have merely published their collective understanding of reading J&W, and asking anybody else whether this can be true. When the leaders themselves take time to have a look, those leaders decide by majority among themselves that they won't look at J&W's own writings...: thus that report, a majority decision - again - of the panel of examiners as it was, is grossly naive, since it only looked at what was said about J&W and not what J&W said...!! A minority of that panel liked what they heard, and another minority just didn't know what to make of it - they coalesced with the third minority who didn't like what they heard: what a shambles! The full report is here posted here http://www.adventistbiblicalresearch.org/Independent%20Ministries/PrimacyoftheGospel.htm

For a list of Bible, SOP and J&W quotes on each point of teaching - to put Goldstein in his place! try this...
http://www.gospel-herald.com/10truths/ten_truths.htm

Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Green Cochoa] #116711
07/26/09 08:22 PM
07/26/09 08:22 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Oh, the condition for salvation of perfect obedience to God is uncontested, but that condition involves both our qualification for heaven and the investigative judgement by Christ's imputed righteousness and our fitting for heaven by the investigative judgement by Christ's imparted righteousness, fulfilling Rev 19:8.

Rev 19:7 reads in the Greek (whichever manuscript stream you look at!): "...for the wedding of the Lamb came." This means that v.8 and that whole beginning of Rev 19 refers to the close of probation from other texts involving God's people on earth constituting the wedding dress of the Lamb's bride with their Christlike character traits: the close of probation is thus the wedding of the Lamb!

This interpretation is endorsed by Dwight Nelson at least, and I think both Richard Davidson - head of OT at the Seminary, and Jon Paulien - former head of NT at the Seminary, now Dean of Religion at Loma Linda (trying to bring them back from their liberal leanings, perhaps!) - among others...

Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Colin] #116717
07/26/09 09:20 PM
07/26/09 09:20 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
The primacy of the Gospel group that filed their report did so in not the best of circumstances. A series of meetings had been going on for quite some time, and then a meeting was held with a secret agenda, to vote on this report, at a time when members who were in favor of what the 1888 MSC was sharing weren't present. I know of a member who was very upset that this happened, and said that, had he been present, he would have fought against it happening. It was a an episode which certainly doesn't inspire faith in those who took part in it.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Green Cochoa] #116718
07/26/09 09:39 PM
07/26/09 09:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
GC:I am agreeing with Ellen White when she says both covenants had the same requirements, are you?

Here's what Ellen White wrote in Patriarchs and Prophets.

Quote:
God brought them to Sinai; He manifested His glory; He gave them His law, with the promise of great blessings on condition of obedience: "If ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then . . . ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation." Exodus 19:5, 6. The people did not realize
Page 372
the sinfulness of their own hearts, and that without Christ it was impossible for them to keep God's law; and they readily entered into covenant with God. Feeling that they were able to establish their own righteousness, they declared, "All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient." Exodus 24:7. They had witnessed the proclamation of the law in awful majesty, and had trembled with terror before the mount; and yet only a few weeks passed before they broke their covenant with God, and bowed down to worship a graven image. They could not hope for the favor of God through a covenant which they had broken; and now, seeing their sinfulness and their need of pardon, they were brought to feel their need of the Saviour revealed in the Abrahamic covenant and shadowed forth in the sacrificial offerings. Now by faith and love they were bound to God as their deliverer from the bondage of sin. Now they were prepared to appreciate the blessings of the new covenant.

The terms of the "old covenant" were, Obey and live: "If a man do, he shall even live in them" (Ezekiel 20:11; Leviticus 18:5); but "cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them." Deuteronomy 27:26. The "new covenant" was established upon "better promises"--the promise of forgiveness of sins and of the grace of God to renew the heart and bring it into harmony with the principles of God's law. "This shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts . . . . I will forgive their iniquity, and will remember their sin no more." Jeremiah 31:33, 34.

The same law that was engraved upon the tables of stone is written by the Holy Spirit upon the tables of the heart. Instead of going about to establish our own righteousness we accept the righteousness of Christ.(PP 371)

Note this is very similar to what Waggoner wrote (which I quoted earlier). She contrasts the Old Covenant with the New: "Instead of going about to establish our own righteousness we accept the righteousness of Christ."

This is the difference between the two covenants in a nutshell. In one covenant, the old, one tries to establish one's own righteousness. In the other covenant, the new, one accepts the righteousness of Christ.

This is stated in such a simple way and easily understandable way, I don't know what it leaves to argue about.

Waggoner makes precisely the same argument she did. Ellen White says if Waggoner was teaching the same thing she taught in Patriarchs and Prophets, it was the truth. Shortly after this, she was it was the truth. What are we to conclude, if not that Waggoner was teaching the same thing she was in Patriarchs and Prophets? Indeed, logic doesn't allow for any other conclusion than this, does it?

Also one can see for oneself that they was teaching the same thing simply by reading what they wrote. I've quoted at length from both Ellen White and E. J. Waggoner, and one can readily see that they're making the same argument.

Regarding Paul, I quoted Gal. 4 where he says that the Old Covenant "gendereth to bondage." Now if the Old Covenant is simply the law (i.e. the 10 Commandments), then wouldn't that lead us to the conclusion that the 10 Commandments "gendereth to bondage"?

We also have the following statement of Paul's:

Quote:
6But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. ...

13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. (Heb. 8)

Now if the Old Covenant is the 10 Commandments, then how can it be said to be decaying and waxing old, and ready to vanish away?

Quote:
I think you are the one in disagreement with her here. You are saying the covenants were different in their requirements. You try to tell me I am not accepting her writings, when in reality, it is the other way around.

If she writes:
a.If Waggoner agrees with what I wrote in Patriarchs and Prophets, then he has the truth.
b.Waggoner has the truth.
c.Waggoner's position on the Covenants is clear and convincing.
d.You are wasting your investigative efforts in trying to product a position on the Covenants different than Waggoner's

and you disagree with these statements, then clearly you are disagreeing with her.

I believe that Ellen White, and Waggoner, and Paul are all in agreement, and argument which follows logically from what Jeremiah wrote in Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Tom] #116720
07/26/09 11:35 PM
07/26/09 11:35 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Tom
Now if the Old Covenant is the 10 Commandments, then how can it be said to be decaying and waxing old, and ready to vanish away?

Excellent question! This is exactly why I see Paul's writings as having been largely misunderstood on this point.

I believe the Old Covenant does include the Ten Commandments. What does "covenant" mean? It is a promise, an agreement, a contract, or perhaps we might even use the word "treaty." Who makes the Covenant? Two parties: God is the author of the covenant, and we accept it and promise to follow it.

When Paul speaks of the first covenant having been flawed, what was flawed? the law? No! God? No! It was us. We broke the treaty. We failed to fulfill the requirements we had covenanted to. Therefore, we had to make a new treaty with God, having broken the first one.

The new one had the same requirements as the former in what pertains to the keeping of the law. The difference is that we no longer need to sacrifice according to the sacrificial system, as Christ has fulfilled this.

Originally Posted By: Paul
For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (Hebrews 8:7, KJV)

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (Hebrews 8:8, KJV)

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (Hebrews 8:9, KJV)

Paul has here spelled out the flaw in the first covenant clearly. The flaw was us, not the law, not God, not the conditions of the covenant. And Ellen White tells us that the conditions of the covenant remain the same in the "New Covenant" as in the "Old Covenant" -- perfect obedience. She is right. God's law can never hope to have any other standard level of compliance than "perfect obedience."

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Green Cochoa] #116721
07/27/09 12:38 AM
07/27/09 12:38 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Quote:
I believe the Old Covenant does include the Ten Commandments. What does "covenant" mean? It is a promise, an agreement, a contract, or perhaps we might even use the word "treaty." Who makes the Covenant? Two parties: God is the author of the covenant, and we accept it and promise to follow it.

Correction, GC! "Covenant" is a promise that is believed: it is not a contract, agreement or treaty, which are all the wrong structure. Nor do we promise to obey or do anything else!

Abraham believed God's promise, and we do nothing else, either! The law is fulfilled in Christ's life and recognises his death for our sins as the justice due us, but it is our belief in God's promise thus fulfilled in Christ which empowers us to have the righteous requirements of the law fulfilled in us.

A contract did happen between God and his only begotten Son, before the foundation of this world, that the Father would save this world should Christ fulfill the everlasting covenant to Abraham, etc. Christ's gospel history made that contract, since he told Mary Magdalene that he had yet to ascend to his Father: on reporting back that he'd done what was asked of him, the contract of salvation was made with his Father. The performance making the contract culminated in his death, but that was a contract - our belief in Christ constitutes no contract!

For these reasons and more beside we cannot promise anything: that hymn is in need of editing to: "Oh Jesus I have chosen to serve thee to the end." We are able to choose, but not to take on obligations: we choose to obey, but we may not promise.

Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Colin] #116724
07/27/09 01:09 AM
07/27/09 01:09 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
GC, it was the agreement that was faulty. The people never should have initiated such an agreement in the first place. Instead of making promises to God, they should have simply believed the promises that God made to them.

God promised to write the law in their heart, but, in unbelief, they rejected that promise and made their own foolish promises to Him.

Quote:
God brought them to Sinai; He manifested His glory; He gave them His law, with the promise of great blessings on condition of obedience: "If ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then . . . ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation." Exodus 19:5, 6. The people did not realize the sinfulness of their own hearts, and that without Christ it was impossible for them to keep God's law; and they readily entered into covenant with God. Feeling that they were able to establish their own righteousness, they declared, "All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient." (PP 371;emphasis mine)

The underlined portion highlights their problem. Rather than accept the righteousness of Christ (this is what God had promised them; this is the New Covenant) they embarked upon their own Covenant, whereupon they sought to establish their own righteousness. This was never God's intent. God always wanted them to accept the righteousness of Christ.

You didn't respond to my point here:

Quote:
If she writes:
a.If Waggoner agrees with what I wrote in Patriarchs and Prophets, then he has the truth.
b.Waggoner has the truth.
c.Waggoner's position on the Covenants is clear and convincing.
d.You are wasting your investigative efforts in trying to product a position on the Covenants different than Waggoner's

and you disagree with these statements, then clearly you are disagreeing with her.

You see the logic here, right?

Tom

Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Colin] #116725
07/27/09 02:02 AM
07/27/09 02:02 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Colin
Correction, GC! "Covenant" is a promise that is believed: it is not a contract, agreement or treaty, which are all the wrong structure. Nor do we promise to obey or do anything else!

Abraham believed God's promise, and we do nothing else, either! The law is fulfilled in Christ's life and recognises his death for our sins as the justice due us, but it is our belief in God's promise thus fulfilled in Christ which empowers us to have the righteous requirements of the law fulfilled in us.

A contract did happen between God and his only begotten Son, before the foundation of this world, that the Father would save this world should Christ fulfill the everlasting covenant to Abraham, etc. Christ's gospel history made that contract, since he told Mary Magdalene that he had yet to ascend to his Father: on reporting back that he'd done what was asked of him, the contract of salvation was made with his Father. The performance making the contract culminated in his death, but that was a contract - our belief in Christ constitutes no contract!

For these reasons and more beside we cannot promise anything: that hymn is in need of editing to: "Oh Jesus I have chosen to serve thee to the end." We are able to choose, but not to take on obligations: we choose to obey, but we may not promise.

Colin,

When you entered the "Marriage Covenant" that was not a contract? Not a commitment? only a "belief?"

Your picture here is not my picture. Far from it. God has given us the privilege of entering into a covenant relationship with Him, which is symbolically parallel to a marriage. He is the bridegroom, and we are the bride. The contract is binding--for life.

Abraham did more than believe. He acted. "Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God." (James 2:21-23, KJV)

In other words, belief = faith in action = obedience.

God tells us that we can make promises to Him. There are references to how this should be done, or not done, and there are records to show how it was done.

Originally Posted By: God
If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth. (Numbers 30:2, KJV)

Why, Colin, would God give rules for making promises with Him if we should never make Him a promise? Why would He not rather have said "Do not swear an oath to the LORD, neither vow any vow unto him" (my quote, not in the Bible)?
Originally Posted By: The Bible
That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day: (Deuteronomy 29:12, KJV)

Why then hast thou not kept the oath of the LORD, and the commandment that I have charged thee with? (1 Kings 2:43, KJV)

And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about. (2 Chronicles 15:15, KJV)

I counsel thee to keep the king's commandment, and that in regard of the oath of God. (Ecclesiastes 8:2, KJV)

Indeed, we can make promises to God, and God is happy when we do so and keep our promise.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Strange and Unheard of Supposed Comments By Seventh-day Adventists [Re: Green Cochoa] #116726
07/27/09 02:04 AM
07/27/09 02:04 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Tom,

You and Colin basically stated the same thing. So please consider my response to him as responding also to the first part of your post.

As for the latter part, I fail to see how Ellen White made those four points, so I guess I'm not quite understanding the logic there.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/15/24 02:59 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by dedication. 09/15/24 11:53 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by dedication. 09/15/24 12:06 PM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!