HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,975
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 30
Rick H 26
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: Mountain Man] #116792
07/29/09 01:54 AM
07/29/09 01:54 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: västergötland
M: Thomas, what do you find objectionable about the SDA view of the IJ of the living? Why are you unwilling to embrace it wholeheartedly?

V: Tell me what I am missing.

M: That the IJ has not yet progressed to include the living. According to the SDA view:

Solemn are the scenes connected with the closing work of the atonement. Momentous are the interests involved therein. The judgment is now passing in the sanctuary above. For many years this work has been in progress. Soon--none know how soon--it will pass to the cases of the living. In the awful presence of God our lives are to come up in review. At this time above all others it behooves every soul to heed the Saviour's admonition: "Watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is." Mark 13:33. "If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." Revelation 3:3. {GC 490.1}

V: I am still not sure what you mean here Mike.

Maybe I don't know what you are "missing". I got the impression you believe the IJL (investigative judgment of the living) has been going on since the Fall of A&E. Whereas the SDA view (according to the GC) says the IJ (which began with the dead in Christ in 1844) has not yet progressed to include the living. Do you agree with this view of the IJL?

Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: Charity] #116799
07/29/09 03:40 AM
07/29/09 03:40 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Mark:The first angel proclaims that the hour of His judgment is come. And men are to fear God in light of that fact.

If this means "reverence God" as opposed to "be afraid of God," I agree.

Quote:
So the issue, Tom, in the judgment, is whether men and women can live victoriously by the grace of God. Is the intercession of Christ for men in the heavenly sanctuary effective in this Day of Atonement? Can Christ present us faultless before His throne, not only in theory, but in fact? Will the church finally wear the wedding garment?

I think *the* issue involves more God than us, but I don't disagree with what you wrote as *an* issue. Our being presented before His throne would vindicate God's character, which is the fundamental issue.

Quote:
So, God is measuring us by the truth as it's found in Christ.

If this is speaking of an evaluation, I agree.

Quote:
While the unfallen worlds look on, they are interested in seeing how men and women respond to the truth and the grace of God that is presented to us freely but at an infinite cost to the Deity.

I agree.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: Mountain Man] #116807
07/29/09 05:32 AM
07/29/09 05:32 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Originally Posted By: västergötland
M: Thomas, what do you find objectionable about the SDA view of the IJ of the living? Why are you unwilling to embrace it wholeheartedly?

V: Tell me what I am missing.

M: That the IJ has not yet progressed to include the living. According to the SDA view:

Solemn are the scenes connected with the closing work of the atonement. Momentous are the interests involved therein. The judgment is now passing in the sanctuary above. For many years this work has been in progress. Soon--none know how soon--it will pass to the cases of the living. In the awful presence of God our lives are to come up in review. At this time above all others it behooves every soul to heed the Saviour's admonition: "Watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is." Mark 13:33. "If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." Revelation 3:3. {GC 490.1}

V: I am still not sure what you mean here Mike.

Maybe I don't know what you are "missing". I got the impression you believe the IJL (investigative judgment of the living) has been going on since the Fall of A&E. Whereas the SDA view (according to the GC) says the IJ (which began with the dead in Christ in 1844) has not yet progressed to include the living. Do you agree with this view of the IJL?
hi my brother thomas. im not real clear on what you are saying in your original post that started all this, but it sounds interesting.

i may not end up agreeing with you, but would you mind explaining it more, please. smile

non-challenging, non-interrogatory. the other way sounds too much like, "youre in deep trouble if you dont answer this correctly".

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: teresaq] #116812
07/29/09 12:01 PM
07/29/09 12:01 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
MM:Maybe I don't know what you are "missing". I got the impression you believe the IJL (investigative judgment of the living) has been going on since the Fall of A&E. Whereas the SDA view (according to the GC) says the IJ (which began with the dead in Christ in 1844) has not yet progressed to include the living. Do you agree with this view of the IJL?

The underlined portion is not the SDA view. Many years ago, Ellen White wrote,

Quote:
Soon--none know how soon--it will pass to the cases of the living.

which you quoted in bold. I don't know how you could interpret that to mean:

Quote:
It's absolutely certain the IJ has not passed to the living yet, even though more than a century has passed since it was written that "soon" this would be the case.

The SDA view, as I understand it, is that we don't know if it's IJ has passed to the living or not. What I think may have happened is that it passed to the living around 1888 and then "slipped back" when the message to prepare the world for Christ's coming was rejected.

It's certainly not an issue of time. That is, it's not a matter of their technology being bad that they can't consider cases more quickly.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: Tom] #116829
07/29/09 05:08 PM
07/29/09 05:08 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
non-challenging, non-interrogatory. the other way sounds too much like, "youre in deep trouble if you dont answer this correctly".

What "other way" are you referring to?

Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: Mountain Man] #116833
07/29/09 05:53 PM
07/29/09 05:53 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
The SDA view, as I understand it, is that we don't know if it's IJ has passed to the living or not. What I think may have happened is that it passed to the living around 1888 and then "slipped back" when the message to prepare the world for Christ's coming was rejected.

The IJ cannot progress to include the living until sometime after the MOB is enforced. People who are judged, sealed, and numbered among the 144,000 will not taste death. For this to happen they must first pass the final test, namely, refuse to receive the MOB and remain faithful to God. Here's how it is described in the SOP:

Quote:
Several times during the past winter [1888-89.] I have met the report that, during the Conference at Minneapolis, "Sister White was shown that the judgment, which since 1844 had been passing upon the righteous dead, had now begun upon the living." This report is not true. {5T 692.1}

The same angel who visited Sodom is sounding the note of warning, "Escape for thy life." The bottles of God's wrath cannot be poured out to destroy the wicked and their works until all the people of God have been judged, and the cases of the living as well as the dead are decided. And even after the saints are sealed with the seal of the living God, His elect will have trials individually. Personal afflictions will come; but the furnace is closely watched by an eye that will not suffer the gold to be consumed. The indelible mark of God is upon them. God can plead that His own name is written there. The Lord has shut them in. Their destination is inscribed--"God, New Jerusalem." They are God's property, His possession. {TM 446.1}

What is the seal of the living God, which is placed in the foreheads of His people? It is a mark which angels, but not human eyes, can read; for the destroying angel must see this mark of redemption. {4BC 1161.4}

Those who would have the seal of God in their foreheads must keep the Sabbath of the fourth commandment. This is what distinguishes them from the disloyal, who have accepted a man-made institution in the place of the true Sabbath. The observance of God's rest day is the mark of distinction between him that serveth God and him that serveth Him not. {7BC 970.2}

In the issue of the great contest two parties are developed, those who "worship the beast and his image," and receive his mark, and those who receive "the seal of the living God," who have the "Father's name written in their foreheads." This is not a visible mark. {7BC 980.4}

There can be only two classes. Each party is distinctly stamped, either with the seal of the living God, or with the mark of the beast or his image. {LDE 215.1}

Let us strive with all the power that God has given us to be among the hundred and forty-four thousand. {Mar 241.8}

While Satan was urging his accusations and seeking to destroy this company, holy angels, unseen, were passing to and fro, placing upon them the seal of the living God. These are they that stand upon Mount Zion with the Lamb, having the Father's name written in their foreheads. {SD 369.4}

The seal of the living God will be placed upon those only who bear a likeness to Christ in character. {CG 182.1}

Those who would have the seal of God in their foreheads must keep the Sabbath of the fourth commandment. {LDE 220.2}

The sign, or seal, of God is revealed in the observance of the seventh-day Sabbath, the Lord's memorial of creation. . . . The mark of the beast is the opposite of this--the observance of the first day of the week. {LDE 224.3}

"Many are called, but few are chosen." Many hear the invitation of mercy, are tested and proved; but few are sealed with the seal of the living God. Few will humble themselves as a little child, that they may enter the kingdom of heaven. {5T 50.2}

[The MOB crisis] is the test that the people of God must have before they are sealed. All who prove their loyalty to God by observing His law, and refusing to accept a spurious sabbath, will rank under the banner of the Lord God Jehovah, and will receive the seal of the living God. Those who yield the truth of heavenly origin, and accept the Sunday sabbath, will receive the mark of the beast. {Mar 164.3}

Those who receive the seal of the living God, and are protected in the time of trouble, must reflect the image of Jesus fully. {CET 112.2}

Then another angel was commissioned to fly swiftly to the four angels, and bid them hold, until the servants of God were sealed with the seal of the living God in their foreheads. {CET 102.2}

When Jesus leaves the sanctuary, then they who are holy and righteous, will be holy and righteous still; for all their sins will then be blotted out, and they will be sealed with the seal of the living God. {CET 105.1}

When this time of trouble comes, every case is decided; there is no longer probation, no longer mercy for the impenitent. The seal of the living God is upon His people. {CET 187.4}

Just as soon as the people of God are sealed in their foreheads--it is not any seal or mark that can be seen, but a settling into the truth, both intellectually and spiritually, so they cannot be moved--just as soon as God's people are sealed and prepared for the shaking, it will come. {FLB 287.7}

Just before we entered it [the time of trouble], we all received the seal of the living God. Then I saw the four angels cease to hold the four winds. And I saw famine, pestilence and sword, nation rose against nation, and the whole world was in confusion. {LDE 228.4}

When the third angel's message closes, mercy no longer pleads for the guilty inhabitants of the earth. The people of God have accomplished their work. They have received "the latter rain," "the refreshing from the presence of the Lord," and they are prepared for the trying hour before them. Angels are hastening to and fro in heaven. An angel returning from the earth announces that his work is done; the final test has been brought upon the world, and all who have proved themselves loyal to the divine precepts have received "the seal of the living God." Then Jesus ceases His intercession in the sanctuary above. He lifts His hands and with a loud voice says, "It is done;" and all the angelic host lay off their crowns as He makes the solemn announcement: "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." Revelation 22:11. Every case has been decided for life or death. Christ has made the atonement for His people and blotted out their sins. The number of His subjects is made up; "the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven," is about to be given to the heirs of salvation, and Jesus is to reign as King of kings and Lord of lords. {GC 613.2}

Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: Mountain Man] #116835
07/29/09 06:42 PM
07/29/09 06:42 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
MM:The IJ cannot progress to include the living until sometime after the MOB is enforced.

Why not? I don't see that any of the quotes you presented say this, or say anything at all in regards to the cases in the IJ passing to the living.

However, you quoted so many things, I could have missed something. It would be easier to follow if you just quoted that which pertained to your point. Is there a quote you can present which says the IJ can only pass to the living after some certain thing occurs?

Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: Tom] #116850
07/30/09 02:32 AM
07/30/09 02:32 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: The IJ cannot progress to include the living until sometime after the MOB is enforced.

T: Why not?

People who are judged, sealed, and numbered among the 144,000 will not taste death. For this to happen they must first pass the final test, namely, refuse to receive the MOB and remain faithful to God. Here's how it is described in the SOP:

I don't see that any of the quotes you presented say this, or say anything at all in regards to the cases in the IJ passing to the living. However, you quoted so many things, I could have missed something. It would be easier to follow if you just quoted that which pertained to your point. Is there a quote you can present which says the IJ can only pass to the living after some certain thing occurs?

You wrote, “The SDA view, as I understand it, is that we don't know if it's IJ has passed to the living or not. What I think may have happened is that it passed to the living around 1888 and then "slipped back" when the message to prepare the world for Christ's coming was rejected.”

The first quote I posted above addresses this very claim (as well as the title of this thread):

Several times during the past winter [1888-89] I have met the report that, during the Conference at Minneapolis, "Sister White was shown that the judgment, which since 1844 had been passing upon the righteous dead, had now begun upon the living." This report is not true. {5T 692.1}

Contrary to what you posted above, Ellen White emphatically stated that the idea the IJ has progressed to include the living is “not true”. Being judged, sealed, and numbered among the 144,000 are very much a part of the IJL. Those who are thus sealed will not taste death, they will endure the time of trouble and be translated alive when Jesus arrives. She went on to say (in the second quote above):

The same angel who visited Sodom is sounding the note of warning, "Escape for thy life." The bottles of God's wrath cannot be poured out to destroy the wicked and their works until all the people of God have been judged, and the cases of the living as well as the dead are decided. And even after the saints are sealed with the seal of the living God, His elect will have trials individually. Personal afflictions will come; but the furnace is closely watched by an eye that will not suffer the gold to be consumed. The indelible mark of God is upon them. God can plead that His own name is written there. The Lord has shut them in. Their destination is inscribed--"God, New Jerusalem." They are God's property, His possession. {TM 446.1}

This insight can only apply to those whose cases are judged, sealed, and numbered while they are alive.

Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: Mountain Man] #116860
07/30/09 12:02 PM
07/30/09 12:02 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
MM, I don't see that you've addressed the issue. You are claiming that the "SDA view" is that the IJ could not have passed to the living. There's nothing official that says that, and this isn't the general idea that SDA's have, wouldn't you agree? At least, I have no knowledge of such, and have been an active SDA for a long time.

I don't see how the quote you presented says anything about some condition that must be met for the IJ to pass to the living. It doesn't say anything about the IJ passing to the living. So far the only quote I've seen of yours that addresses this is the one that said something like "soon, nobody knows how soon, the cases will pass to the living."

So far I've not seen anything from the quotes you presented which said anything at all about the IJ passing to the living, other than a denial that Sister White claimed that in 1888 or 1889 that the cases had passed to the living. What I said is I thought this may have happened "around 1888," by which I meant during the time the latter rain was falling, which, based on Ellen White's comments, appeared to have continued until around 1896. A quote that this hadn't happened by 1888 or 1889 is not surprising, since it takes time for things to develop.

Regarding this statement:

Quote:
Contrary to what you posted above, Ellen White emphatically stated that the idea the IJ has progressed to include the living is “not true”.

you would have to provide a quote from after 1889 (like 1895 or 1896 would be good; those would have been the most likely years, in my mind) to establish this point, since I didn't say it happened by 1889. Also, I didn't say that the IJ *had* progressed to include the living, but that I thought it "may have" happened. I'm not saying it did. I don't know. I'm not making the claim that it did.

Please be more careful in reading things. Let's not jump to conclusions! (making people say things they're not saying)

Re: Judgment of the Living - ongoing since mid-1800's [Re: Tom] #116878
07/30/09 05:44 PM
07/30/09 05:44 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
MM, I don't see that you've addressed the issue. You are claiming that the "SDA view" is that the IJ could not have passed to the living. There's nothing official that says that, and this isn't the general idea that SDA's have, wouldn't you agree? At least, I have no knowledge of such, and have been an active SDA for a long time.

As late as the 1911 edition of the GC, Ellen White wrote: "The judgment is now passing in the sanctuary above. For many years this work has been in progress. Soon--none know how soon--it will pass to the cases of the living. In the awful presence of God our lives are to come up in review. {GC 490.1}

In my mind she is saying the IJ has not progressed to include the cases of the living. What do you think it means?

T: The SDA view, as I understand it, is that we don't know if it's IJ has passed to the living or not. What I think may have happened is that it passed to the living around 1888 and then "slipped back" when the message to prepare the world for Christ's coming was rejected.

M: Contrary to what you posted above, Ellen White emphatically stated that the idea the IJ has progressed to include the living is “not true”.

T: I didn't say that the IJ *had* progressed to include the living, but that I thought it "may have" happened. I'm not saying it did. I don't know. I'm not making the claim that it did. Please be more careful in reading things. Let's not jump to conclusions! (making people say things they're not saying)

Her emphatic 1888/9 statement doesn’t allow for the idea that the IJ “may have” progressed to include the cases of the living around 1888. BTW, I did not say you said it “had”. I merely pointed out that she emphatically said it had not. There was no question about it in her mind. She was 100% positive it had not. And, as pointed out above, she maintained this view as late as 1911. This is contrary to what you posted above, namely, that it might have.

Questions:

1. Will the 144,000 know when their case is being examined in heaven above?
2. And, will they know when they are numbered and sealed, that they will not tasted death, that they will be translated alive when Jesus arrives?
3. Finally, can any of these things happen before they pass the "final test" (i.e. staying loyal and faithful during the MOB crisis)?

The following passages establish the point that the "final test" involves remaining loyal and faithful during the MOB crisis:

So now, a sudden and unlooked-for calamity, something that brings the soul face to face with death, will show whether there is any real faith in the promises of God. It will show whether the soul is sustained by grace. The great final test comes at the close of human probation, when it will be too late for the soul's need to be supplied. {COL 412.1}

When the third angel's message closes, mercy no longer pleads for the guilty inhabitants of the earth. The people of God have accomplished their work. . . . The final test has been brought upon the world, and all who have proved themselves loyal to the divine precepts have received "the seal of the living God." Then Jesus ceases His intercession in the sanctuary above. He lifts His hands, and with a loud voice says, "It is done." {FLB 339.2}

The Sabbath will be the great test of loyalty, for it is the point of truth especially controverted. When the final test shall be brought to bear upon men, then the line of distinction will be drawn between those who serve God and those who serve Him not. While the observance of the false sabbath in compliance with the law of the state, contrary to the fourth commandment, will be an avowal of allegiance to a power that is in opposition to God, the keeping of the true Sabbath, in obedience to God's law, is an evidence of loyalty to the Creator. While one class, by accepting the sign of submission to earthly powers, receive the mark of the beast, the other choosing the token of allegiance to divine authority, receive the seal of God. {GC 605.2}

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/18/24 05:00 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 09/19/24 11:34 AM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 09/19/24 11:04 AM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/17/24 11:30 AM
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!