HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Andrew, Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield
1325 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,223
Posts196,066
Members1,325
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 21
Rick H 16
Daryl 2
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Dina, dedication, 1 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 105 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 104 105
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #120840
10/22/09 11:33 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:In the scenario of the emotional and mental anguish that sin causes, God is doing nothing at all arbitrary to cause either suffering or pain.

M:What could be more arbitrary than resurrecting them?

Not resurrecting them.

Quote:
What could be more arbitrary than forcing them to revisit their sins in judgment?

I've not said this.

Quote:
What could be more arbitrary than preventing them from hiding?

Nor this.

Quote:
What could be more than arbitrary than raining down fire from above and raising up fire from below?

Nor this.

Quote:
Also, you have yet to demonstrate from the Bible or the SOP the nature of their suffering, why they are suffering, and what they are suffering over.

I've quoted DA 764 and DA 759 (if I remember the page right, where it talks about Christ's suffering the anguish the wicked will experience in the final judgment) many times for you.

Quote:
You seem to think they are suffering for the same reasons Jesus did on the cross, which implies the nature of their suffering is holy and righteous, rather than sinful and selfish.

No it doesn't.

Quote:
You seem to think comprehending the contrast between their character and God’s is what causes them to suffer. But why would it? His righteousness offers zero appeal.

GC 541-543 explains why. Especially page 542.

Quote:
The truth is – they’re sorry for sinful reasons. They were unable to defeat God and take New Jerusalem by force. These are not the reasons Jesus suffered on the cross. Far from it. The wicked are not sorry for righteous reasons. No way.

Of course not.

Quote:
They could care less that their character and God’s are radically different. The only thing that bothers them is that they didn’t win the GC.

No, that's not the only thing. See GC 542.

Quote:
They do not crave or desire a character like God’s. They despise it and Him. This is how it is portrayed in the SOP.

This is correct, and this is what causes them their suffering. If they didn't despise God and His character, they wouldn't suffer.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #120841
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
I think that, in the end, your definition of torture means that God will be torturing the lost.

Originally Posted By: Tom
The definition for "torture" I've had in mind is the following:

Quote:
The infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, or wounding) to punish, or coerce.

This is what I've been denying God does. The wicked do actually suffer, but not for the reasons brought out by this definition. There suffering is, to use your expression, non-torturous.

According to that definition, any kind of intense pain caused, so long as it is with the intent of punishing, is torture. Apparently you think hell will not be intense.

Yet I am still left without an answer to my question. I have heard much about what kind of suffering you do NOT believe in. I have yet to hear which is the true kind, according to you. It appears you would rather believe in no suffering at all, which is why I have said it also appears you do not accept Mrs. White on this point.

Hint: Feeling loved by God is not tantamount to "suffering" in my book, and unless you have some strange ideas about love, I do not see how love itself would extinguish life. Love may prompt an ACTION to extinguish life, but it was then the tangible action that extinguished life, and not intangible "love."

If, on the flip side, we were to say "God's love causes death," then why would not all of His subjects die, since He loves them all? To say it only causes death to sinners makes God's love partial, unjust, and unfair.

So...back to the missing puzzle piece: What is the suffering of the wicked? If, as you said, "the wicked do actually suffer," how so?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Green Cochoa] #120845
10/23/09 02:22 AM
10/23/09 02:22 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, like GC, I am struggling to decode and decipher what you believe from what you've posted. It's still not clear to me what you think will cause the wicked to suffer. Citing references from the SOP and Ty comes short of clearly explaining your view. I'll provide an explanation and you can reject it or modify it until it clearly reflects your belief. Here goes:

The wicked choose to be resurrected and to revisit their sins in judgment. For their own good, and for good of the universe, God accommodates their choice. As they revisit their sins, one at a time, their shame and guilt increases and intensifies. As they comprehend more fully the contrast between their character and God's they experience exponential emotional pain and agony. The revelation and comprehension of truth, love, mercy, and kindness reaches unbearable levels and their heart finally fails and they die eternally.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Mountain Man] #120853
10/23/09 03:59 AM
10/23/09 03:59 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
I think that, in the end, your definition of torture means that God will be torturing the lost.

T:The definition for "torture" I've had in mind is the following:

"The infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, or wounding) to punish, or coerce."

This is what I've been denying God does. The wicked do actually suffer, but not for the reasons brought out by this definition. There suffering is, to use your expression, non-torturous.

GC:According to that definition, any kind of intense pain caused, so long as it is with the intent of punishing, is torture.

The definition doesn't say "caused" but "inflicted," the point being that the punishment is not a natural consequence.

Quote:
Apparently you think hell will not be intense.

No, that's not the issue. I think the punishment will be the result of the choice of the wicked, as opposed to an arbitrary act of power on the part of God. I think DA 764 is very clear regarding this.

Quote:
Yet I am still left without an answer to my question. I have heard much about what kind of suffering you do NOT believe in.

As I've been saying saying along, I don't believe in arbitrarily imposed suffering from an unrelated source. I believe the suffering of the wicked is the result of their own choices.

Quote:
I have yet to hear which is the true kind, according to you.

As I've been saying all along, I believe the suffering of the wicked comes as a consequence of their own choice, as DA 764 points out.

Quote:
It appears you would rather believe in no suffering at all, which is why I have said it also appears you do not accept Mrs. White on this point.

No, I've never said anything like this. The wicked will suffer, but not as the result of an arbitrary act of God, such as setting them on fire, but as the result of their own choice, as DA 764 points out. I've said this many times. We're on page 35 of this thread, and on virtually every page I've said this.

Quote:
Hint: Feeling loved by God is not tantamount to "suffering" in my book, and unless you have some strange ideas about love, I do not see how love itself would extinguish life.

DA 764 and DA 107-108 discuss this.

Quote:
Love may prompt an ACTION to extinguish life, but it was then the tangible action that extinguished life, and not intangible "love."

If, on the flip side, we were to say "God's love causes death," then why would not all of His subjects die, since He loves them all?

Because many have chosen to embrace the principles of God's government, instead of choosing to live according to the principles of selfishness, which can only result in suffering and death.

Quote:
To say it only causes death to sinners makes God's love partial, unjust, and unfair.

Not if sin is what causes the death!

Quote:
So...back to the missing puzzle piece: What is the suffering of the wicked? If, as you said, "the wicked do actually suffer," how so?

The suffering of the wicked is due to their selfishness. Surely you've been selfish in your life. You should know from your own experience the suffering that selfishness causes.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #120854
10/23/09 04:04 AM
10/23/09 04:04 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MM
Tom, like GC, I am struggling to decode and decipher what you believe from what you've posted.

Please refer to the post that spells things out according to the principles involved. That should help your struggling.

Quote:
It's still not clear to me what you think will cause the wicked to suffer.

Sin causes the wicked to suffer.

Quote:
Citing references from the SOP and Ty comes short of clearly explaining your view.

Ok, then just think of your own experience. Surely you've suffered as the result of sin.

Quote:
I'll provide an explanation and you can reject it or modify it until it clearly reflects your belief. Here goes:

The wicked choose to be resurrected and to revisit their sins in judgment.

What? This makes no sense to me. They're dead. How can they choose anything?

Quote:
For their own good, and for good of the universe, God accommodates their choice.

Again, they're dead. How can they choose anything?

Quote:
As they revisit their sins, one at a time, their shame and guilt increases and intensifies.

I don't understand why, if you wish to understand what I'm saying, you wouldn't read what I've said. I've not said this.

Quote:
As they comprehend more fully the contrast between their character and God's they experience exponential emotional pain and agony.

I've not said this either.

Quote:
The revelation and comprehension of truth, love, mercy, and kindness reaches unbearable levels and their heart finally fails and they die eternally.

Or this.

I'd refer you back to the post I wrote a few days ago which discusses the principles involved.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #120855
10/23/09 04:06 AM
10/23/09 04:06 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Here's the post I'm referring to MM:

Yes, God punishes and destroys the wicked. That's stated many times. The disagreement isn't of this, but over how this works. Is the punishment arbitrary? Or is it a consequence of sin? Is the destruction arbitrary? Or is it a consequence of the choices the wicked have made?

Or, to ask the question another way, how does the destruction work? Here's how I think it works.

Sin causes us to believe things about God which are not true. This is seen in Adam and Eve's behavior after they sinned. God had not changed in His attitude toward them; He still loved them, just as much as before. But sin changed *them*. They ran and hid from God. They had become deathly afraid of Him, even though He had given them no reason to. Sin made them act irrationally.

This impact of sin is unavoidable. It happened to Christ on the cross. Christ felt doomed. He felt lost, abandoned, without hope. But God had not changed. God still loved Christ, as much as ever. In fact, far from abandoning His Son, God was suffering with His Son. He left heaven to be close to Him. God and the angels were there at Calvary. God was crucified with Christ.

But Christ couldn't sense these things. Instead, His sense was of being abandoned. This is what sin does to one.

(Something important to note is that Christ was able to overcome this effect of sin by faith. He died triumphantly, convinced in His Father's goodness, regardless of His inability to see through the portals of the tomb.)

If God did nothing to help us, sin would cause us to separate from God, who alone is the source of life, and we would perish. For example, "God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life."(DA 764)

So God sends us light, in order to save us from the death of sin. This is how God saves us, and how He destroys us. If the light is heeded, it is for our salvation. If it is resisted, it is for our destruction.

Consider Pharaoh. Scripture says that God hardened Pharaoh's heart. The SOP makes it clear that God did so by sending Him light. The hardening of the heart took place as Pharaoh sent Him light. So God "hardened" his heart. How? By being nice to Him.

That's the same way God destroys. The principles of mercy, kindness, and love are the means by which God destroys, just as these were the principles by which God hardened Pharaoh's heart. Actually, hardening Pharaoh's heart is how God destroyed him. When a person's heart becomes totally hardened, the person is lost. At the judgment, the person won't be able to stand the full revelation of God's character, which is His kindness, mercy and love.

So what God does is to give us His mercy, kindness, and love in small doses, which is healing for us, if we respond. By this means God is able to save us from sin, and prepare us to meet Him in His full glory, which is the fullness of His kindness, mercy and love.

If we refuse His kindness, mercy, and love now, we won't be able to stand it in the hereafter. We won't want to have anything to do with God, or those who love Him, and will voluntarily choose to be excluded from heaven. We will judge ourselves.

The glory of God, *who is love*, will destroy us. It doesn't seem to me that you ever recognized the import of the "who is love" part. If the issue were a physical one, having to do with radiant light, the "who is love" part wouldn't fit in. But the real issue has to do with God's character. The preceding sentence says, "By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire." This is talking about character.

The whole Great Controversy is about character. The character of God is under dispute. God vindicates His character through Jesus Christ. How we respond to the revelation of God's character is what fixes our destiny.

Quote:

Those who have chosen Satan as their leader and have been controlled by his power are not prepared to enter the presence of God. Pride, deception, licentiousness, cruelty, have become fixed in their characters. Can they enter heaven to dwell forever with those whom they despised and hated on earth? Truth will never be agreeable to a liar; meekness will not satisfy self-esteem and pride; purity is not acceptable to the corrupt; disinterested love does not appear attractive to the selfish. What source of enjoyment could heaven offer to those who are wholly absorbed in earthly and selfish interests?

...Could they endure the glory of God and the Lamb? No, no; years of probation were granted them, that they might form characters for heaven; but they have never trained the mind to love purity; they have never learned the language of heaven, and now it is too late. A life of rebellion against God has unfitted them for heaven. Its purity, holiness, and peace would be torture to them; the glory of God would be a consuming fire. They would long to flee from that holy place. They would welcome destruction, that they might be hidden from the face of Him who died to redeem them. The destiny of the wicked is fixed by their own choice.(GC 542-543)

Not responding to the revelation of God's character is what fixes the destiny. If we don't respond to that revelation here, we won't be able to respond to it in the hereafter.

God reveals His character through Jesus Christ; His kindness, mercy, and love; His goodness. This is how He destroys.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Mountain Man] #120858
10/23/09 02:46 PM
10/23/09 02:46 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Some have suggested that when we see God doing something which might make us think not highly of Him such as directly killing, maiming, torturing, causing heads to roll, or otherwise harming and making people suffer, we are not to give second thought to such things as everything God does is Righteous and Holy. If it wasn't, God wouldn't be doing it. Therefore, the problem is what we think of God. More of a, "God said it, I believe it, and that's all there is to it", kind of reaction.

If anything God does is righteous and holy and nothing God can do would not be righteous and holy, would it follow by the same logic that Jesus, who is a reflection of God, did not and could not do anything except that which was righteous and holy? That is, would anything that Jesus could do be automatically considered righteous and holy?

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: kland] #120859
10/23/09 03:37 PM
10/23/09 03:37 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, here is a list of things you have posted about why sinners suffer and die. Do you want to modify or clarify anything?

1. God reveals His mercy, kindness, and love in small doses, which is healing for us, if we respond.

2. Sin causes sinners to separate from God, who alone is the source of life, and they perish.

3. The suffering of the wicked comes as a consequence of their own choice.

4. The suffering of the wicked is due to their selfishness.

5. Sin causes the wicked to suffer.

6. Sin causes sinners to feel lost, hopeless, and abandoned by God.

7. The rejection of truth hardens and destroys sinners.

8. The wicked do not choose to be resurrected and or to revisit their sins in judgment.

9. The wicked do not revisit their sins, one at a time, and they do not experience shame and guilt increasing in intensity.

10. As the wicked comprehend more fully the contrast between their character and God's they do not experience emotional pain and agony increasing exponentially.

11. The revelation and comprehension of truth, love, mercy, and kindness does not reach unbearable levels, nor does it cause their heart to fail or cause them to die eternally.

12. Sin is what causes death.

13. God destroys sinners by being nice to them.

14. The principles of mercy, kindness, and love are the means by which God destroys sinners.

15. The full revelation of God's character, which is His kindness, mercy, and love will destroy sinners.

16. God reveals His character through Jesus Christ; His kindness, mercy, and love; His goodness. This is how He destroys.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: kland] #120860
10/23/09 03:41 PM
10/23/09 03:41 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
Some have suggested that when we see God doing something which might make us think not highly of Him such as directly killing, maiming, torturing, causing heads to roll, or otherwise harming and making people suffer, we are not to give second thought to such things as everything God does is Righteous and Holy. If it wasn't, God wouldn't be doing it. Therefore, the problem is what we think of God. More of a, "God said it, I believe it, and that's all there is to it", kind of reaction.

If anything God does is righteous and holy and nothing God can do would not be righteous and holy, would it follow by the same logic that Jesus, who is a reflection of God, did not and could not do anything except that which was righteous and holy? That is, would anything that Jesus could do be automatically considered righteous and holy?

God cannot sin. It is impossible. Jesus did not sin. He will never sin.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Mountain Man] #120865
10/23/09 04:10 PM
10/23/09 04:10 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Nice job compiling this list.

Quote:
1. God reveals His mercy, kindness, and love in small doses, which is healing for us, if we respond.

OK.

Quote:
2. Sin causes sinners to separate from God, who alone is the source of life, and they perish.

Close. When people choose sin, they separate themselves from God, who alone is the source of life. In so doing, they cut themselves off from life.

Quote:
3. The suffering of the wicked comes as a consequence of their own choice.

OK

Quote:
4. The suffering of the wicked is due to their selfishness.

OK

Quote:
5. Sin causes the wicked to suffer.

OK

Quote:
6. Sin causes sinners to feel lost, hopeless, and abandoned by God.

OK

Quote:
7. The rejection of truth hardens and destroys sinners.

It hardens their heart, not allowing them to respond to God's love, which would heal them. They form characters so out of harmony with God that they cannot abide His presence, which is a consuming fire to them.

Quote:
8. The wicked do not choose to be resurrected and or to revisit their sins in judgment.

These are two different things. Nobody chooses to be resurrected, of course, since everyone is unconscious. However, after being resurrected, one regains consciousness. I haven't made any comment about the wicked choosing or not choosing to have their sins revisited.

Rather than thinking of having their sins revisited, I would put it more in terms of revisiting their lives.

Quote:
9. The wicked do not revisit their sins, one at a time, and they do not experience shame and guilt increasing in intensity.

Again, I would put it more in terms of their lives being revisited. As this happens there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. The more sin in their lives, the more light rejected, the more weeping and gnashing (i.e. suffering).

Quote:
10. As the wicked comprehend more fully the contrast between their character and God's they do not experience emotional pain and agony increasing exponentially.

Why exponentially? This was your idea. I don't know what you were thinking.

Quote:
11. The revelation and comprehension of truth, love, mercy, and kindness does not reach unbearable levels, nor does it cause their heart to fail or cause them to die eternally.

I don't think I've commented on this. I think I just said I didn't want to go beyond what DA 764 said. I don't think I'd either confirm or deny what you just wrote.

Quote:
12. Sin is what causes death.

OK.

Quote:
13. God destroys sinners by being nice to them.

Probably being good to them is a better way of putting it. Or kind. "Nice" has sort of a negative connotation.

Quote:
14. The principles of mercy, kindness, and love are the means by which God destroys sinners.

They are the means by which He process the judgment is the point I've made.

Quote:
15. The full revelation of God's character, which is His kindness, mercy, and love will destroy sinners.

OK.

Quote:
16. God reveals His character through Jesus Christ; His kindness, mercy, and love; His goodness. This is how He destroys.

OK.

Page 35 of 105 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 104 105

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 10/15/24 12:56 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 10/14/24 12:13 PM
Fourth quarter, 2024, The Gospel of John
by dedication. 10/13/24 12:51 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 10/10/24 12:36 PM
The October 7th Massacre and Zechariah 9 Prophecy
by dedication. 10/08/24 05:41 PM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 10/01/24 11:56 AM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 10/15/24 05:21 PM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 10/15/24 05:12 PM
What Should Be Our Response to the "Sunday Laws"?
by dedication. 10/13/24 01:08 AM
Understanding the 1290 & 1335 of Daniel 12?
by dedication. 10/11/24 02:16 PM
Are The Prophecies Important?
by dedication. 10/08/24 04:18 PM
The Beast and the Image Beast
by Rick H. 10/05/24 04:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 10/03/24 11:50 PM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by kland. 10/03/24 12:06 PM
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!