HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Andrew, Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield
1325 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,223
Posts196,066
Members1,325
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 21
Rick H 16
Daryl 2
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Dina, dedication, 1 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 103 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 102 103
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127958
10/02/10 03:59 PM
10/02/10 03:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Tom, do you believe God is everywhere simultaneously?

T: I believe God is omnipresent. I don't think saying "simultaneously" adds anything.

M: If so, does it mean space does not exist?

T: Time would not exist if the past, present and future were simultaneous. You're really mixing things up here (I'm meaning, mixing different concepts together). If you want to come up with a space analogy, "simultaneous" isn't the way to go about that. It would be a bit tricky, but it would have to involve something analogous, like saying that all of space exists in only one point. So if you made an assertion which was equivalent to that, then one could rightly conclude that space does not exist.

M: I'm talking about space - not time. Please reread my comments and questions thus far (this post).

T: I know, and your question didn't make sense, which I was trying to explain. That is, you asked, "If so, does it mean space does not exist?" Your thinking, in asking this question, was that if what I said was true, that time would not exist if the past, present and future existed simultaneously, then why wouldn't the same be true of space. But for this question to make sense, you'd have to have something analogous to simultaneality, for want of a better term, that would apply to space, as well as some way of linking space that would be analogous to how time is linked.

Space and time, though two different things, are inseparably linked.

Quote:
M: How can God be everywhere at once? Is He everywhere at once throughout the Universe? Or, just on earth?

T: Everywhere.

M: And, does it mean God is an immaterial (non-physical) entity?

T: What is "it"?

M: By "it" I mean the fact God is omnipresent. Since God is everywhere at once does it mean He is non-physical? Otherwise, how can He be physically present everywhere at once? Such a physical presence would prevent sunlight from reaching the planet, and anything else on earth from moving around.

T: Not necessarily. The atmosphere, which is physical, exists, and it doesn't prevent sunlight from reaching the planet. However, John 4 tells us that God is a spirit (or "God is spirit").

We are made in the image and likeness of God. He looks like us. Jesus told Ellen in vision that He and the Father have similar forms. But I hear you saying, no, the Father has a form like the atmosphere. Do you envision yourself going to heaven and meeting the Father face to face and sitting on His lap enveloped in His warm, loving arms?

Quote:
M: Can time and space exist independent of one another? Or, are they inseparably tied together?

T: It really depends upon how you define things. But, in terms of our discussion, they key point I've been making is that events are sequential, and this is true for God as well.

M: So, according to your view, God is limited to experiencing time like us. Is that correct?

T: No. I've said that God experiences time, and His communications to us reflect this.

Does God experience time like us and unlike us? If so, in what ways does God experience time differently than we do? Or, does He experience time in exactly the same way we do or like angels do?

Quote:
M: By "class of people" do you mean God does not know hundreds of years in advance specifically who will legislate and enforce Sunday laws?

T: He knows all the possible ways this can happen. For example, as early as 1859 EGW wrote that Christ could have come. Had He come then, God knows how this would have happened. Christ could have come in the 1888 era. Things were actually starting to happen then, and God knew what would have happened. Similarly for any time when it was or has been or will be possible for Christ's coming.

M: I'm not sure how your response answers my question. Are you saying God does not know exactly who (the actual individuals) will be involved in legislating and enforcing Sunday laws, and that He doesn't precisely when it will happen?

T: If Christ could have come at different times, then there could not be one time when Christ could come. That would be a contradiction. If there is not one specific time when Christ can come, then God cannot know that as a fact. God can only know as facts things that are facts. So is it a fact that Christ could have come before now? If so, then God knew that. So God knows all the times that Christ could/can possibly come.

Again, I'm not sure how your response answers my question. Are you saying God does not know exactly who (the actual individuals) will be involved in legislating and enforcing Sunday laws, and that He doesn't know precisely when it will happen? Or, are you saying God knows exactly who and when for all the different times it could have happened and when it will happen?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #127985
10/04/10 10:40 PM
10/04/10 10:40 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:I know, and your question didn't make sense, which I was trying to explain. That is, you asked, "If so, does it mean space does not exist?" Your thinking, in asking this question, was that if what I said was true, that time would not exist if the past, present and future existed simultaneously, then why wouldn't the same be true of space. But for this question to make sense, you'd have to have something analogous to simultaneality, for want of a better term, that would apply to space, as well as some way of linking space that would be analogous to how time is linked.

M:Space and time, though two different things, are inseparably linked.

Because they are different things, as you correctly point out, what one says regarding one cannot necessarily regarding the other, which is what I was getting at.

Quote:
M: By "it" I mean the fact God is omnipresent. Since God is everywhere at once does it mean He is non-physical? Otherwise, how can He be physically present everywhere at once? Such a physical presence would prevent sunlight from reaching the planet, and anything else on earth from moving around.

T: Not necessarily. The atmosphere, which is physical, exists, and it doesn't prevent sunlight from reaching the planet. However, John 4 tells us that God is a spirit (or "God is spirit").

M:We are made in the image and likeness of God. He looks like us. Jesus told Ellen in vision that He and the Father have similar forms. But I hear you saying, no, the Father has a form like the atmosphere.

Above you wrote:

Quote:
Since God is everywhere at once does it mean He is non-physical? Otherwise, how can He be physically present everywhere at once? Such a physical presence would prevent sunlight from reaching the planet, and anything else on earth from moving around.

You are arguing that if God were physical, He would prevent the sunlight from reaching the planet, etc. However, I pointed out this was false reasoning because the atmosphere is physical, and it doesn't prevent sunlight from reaching the planet.

Quote:
Do you envision yourself going to heaven and meeting the Father face to face and sitting on His lap enveloped in His warm, loving arms?

How does this question fit with the topic? We were speaking of time. I was making the point that events are sequential, even for God. I'm not sure if you agree with this or not. If God exists simultaneously in the past, present and future, then one would think that would mean He does not experience events sequentially.

Quote:
T: No. I've said that God experiences time, and His communications to us reflect this.

M:Does God experience time like us and unlike us? If so, in what ways does God experience time differently than we do? Or, does He experience time in exactly the same way we do or like angels do?

The key way that God experiences time like we do, in terms of our conversation, is that He experiences events sequentially. That is, for God, as well as for us, a person is born, then lives, and then dies, in that order.

Since God is eternal, that would surely impact His experience of time. For example, for God, a day is a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day.

Quote:
M: By "class of people" do you mean God does not know hundreds of years in advance specifically who will legislate and enforce Sunday laws?

T: He knows all the possible ways this can happen. For example, as early as 1859 EGW wrote that Christ could have come. Had He come then, God knows how this would have happened. Christ could have come in the 1888 era. Things were actually starting to happen then, and God knew what would have happened. Similarly for any time when it was or has been or will be possible for Christ's coming.

M: I'm not sure how your response answers my question. Are you saying God does not know exactly who (the actual individuals) will be involved in legislating and enforcing Sunday laws, and that He doesn't precisely when it will happen?

T: If Christ could have come at different times, then there could not be one time when Christ could come. That would be a contradiction. If there is not one specific time when Christ can come, then God cannot know that as a fact. God can only know as facts things that are facts. So is it a fact that Christ could have come before now? If so, then God knew that. So God knows all the times that Christ could/can possibly come.

M:Again, I'm not sure how your response answers my question. Are you saying God does not know exactly who (the actual individuals) will be involved in legislating and enforcing Sunday laws, and that He doesn't know precisely when it will happen? Or, are you saying God knows exactly who and when for all the different times it could have happened and when it will happen?

The first response above, in this blocked section, answers your question. Christ could have come at different times. Depending on which time Christ came (or will come), the specific individuals will be different, but as a class they share the same characteristics. For example, if God were certain that Christ would come in 2050, say, then God would have been equally certain that Christ could not have come before 1859, in which case EGW's statement would have been incorrect. To put it the other way around, if EGW's statement is correct that Christ could have come before 1859, then it cannot be the case that God was always eternally certain that this would not happen.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127999
10/05/10 03:12 PM
10/05/10 03:12 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
T: I know, and your question didn't make sense, which I was trying to explain. That is, you asked, "If so, does it mean space does not exist?" Your thinking, in asking this question, was that if what I said was true, that time would not exist if the past, present and future existed simultaneously, then why wouldn't the same be true of space. But for this question to make sense, you'd have to have something analogous to simultaneality, for want of a better term, that would apply to space, as well as some way of linking space that would be analogous to how time is linked.

M: Space and time, though two different things, are inseparably linked.

T: Because they are different things, as you correctly point out, what one says regarding one cannot necessarily regarding the other, which is what I was getting at.

The are inseparably linked. It sounds like you are saying they can be unlinked.

Quote:

M: We are made in the image and likeness of God. He looks like us. Jesus told Ellen in vision that He and the Father have similar forms. But I hear you saying, no, the Father has a form like the atmosphere.

T: Above you wrote: "Since God is everywhere at once does it mean He is non-physical? Otherwise, how can He be physically present everywhere at once? Such a physical presence would prevent sunlight from reaching the planet, and anything else on earth from moving around." You are arguing that if God were physical, He would prevent the sunlight from reaching the planet, etc. However, I pointed out this was false reasoning because the atmosphere is physical, and it doesn't prevent sunlight from reaching the planet.

I believe God has a physical form and that even He is omnipresent it does not interfere with natural law and in particular it does not prevent sunlight from reaching our planet. I do not believe God has a physical form like atmosphere. I believe He has a physical form like Jesus. The SOP confirms it:

"I saw a throne, and on it sat the Father and the Son. I gazed on Jesus' countenance and admired His lovely person. The Father's person I could not behold, for a cloud of glorious light covered Him. I asked Jesus if His Father had a form like Himself. He said He had, but I could not behold it, for said He, "If you should once behold the glory of His person, you would cease to exist." {EW 54.2}

Quote:
M: Do you envision yourself going to heaven and meeting the Father face to face and sitting on His lap enveloped in His warm, loving arms?

T: How does this question fit with the topic? We were speaking of time. I was making the point that events are sequential, even for God. I'm not sure if you agree with this or not. If God exists simultaneously in the past, present and future, then one would think that would mean He does not experience events sequentially.

Please answer my question. Do you envision yourself going to heaven and meeting the Father face to face and sitting on His lap enveloped in His warm, loving arms? Your answer matters to me.

Regarding your question, yes, I believe God experiences time sequentially.

Quote:

M: Does God experience time like us and unlike us? If so, in what ways does God experience time differently than we do? Or, does He experience time in exactly the same way we do or like angels do?

T: The key way that God experiences time like we do, in terms of our conversation, is that He experiences events sequentially. That is, for God, as well as for us, a person is born, then lives, and then dies, in that order. Since God is eternal, that would surely impact His experience of time. For example, for God, a day is a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day.

In what sense is 1 day and 1000 years equal? Also, I assume you apply this idea to the past and present but not to the future since you believe the future hasn't happened yet (not even for God because He experiences time sequentially the same as us).

Quote:

M: Again, I'm not sure how your response answers my question. Are you saying God does not know exactly who (the actual individuals) will be involved in legislating and enforcing Sunday laws, and that He doesn't know precisely when it will happen? Or, are you saying God knows exactly who and when for all the different times it could have happened and when it will happen?

T: The first response above, in this blocked section, answers your question. Christ could have come at different times. Depending on which time Christ came (or will come), the specific individuals will be different, but as a class they share the same characteristics. For example, if God were certain that Christ would come in 2050, say, then God would have been equally certain that Christ could not have come before 1859, in which case EGW's statement would have been incorrect. To put it the other way around, if EGW's statement is correct that Christ could have come before 1859, then it cannot be the case that God was always eternally certain that this would not happen.

Do I have your permission, then, to conclude you believe, no, God has no idea whatsoever who will legislate and enforce Sunday laws or when it will happen? Are you saying, God merely knows it will happen some day and nothing more?

Also, are you suggesting the fact Ellen wrote Jesus could have come ere this that it implies God does not know the exact day and hour Jesus will return?

Quote:
Had Adventists, after the great disappointment in 1844, held fast their faith, and followed on unitedly in the opening providence of God, receiving the message of the third angel and in the power of the Holy Spirit proclaiming it to the world, they would have seen the salvation of God, the Lord would have wrought mightily with their efforts, the work would have been completed, and Christ would have come ere this to receive His people to their reward. Manuscript 4, 1883 {Ev 696.2}

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #128003
10/05/10 04:04 PM
10/05/10 04:04 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: kland
Would it follow that Christ could not have come before then?

Not sure what you're asking here.

You said, "For example, as early as 1859 EGW wrote that Christ could have come."
Meaning to me that as early as 1859. Otherwise she may have written before then about Him coming or about Him coming before then. Not absolute, but isn't it a correct assumption?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: kland] #128004
10/05/10 04:15 PM
10/05/10 04:15 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I had said:
Originally Posted By: kland
If multi-threaded means it can play out in different ways, but yet God knows which way it plays out, then wouldn't it be playing out in one way, that is, single-threaded? I think what you are trying to say is that all the following could be true but you chose one of them to be true:
  • Single threaded - God does not know the future.
  • Single threaded - God does know the future.
  • Multi-threaded - God does not know the future.
  • Multi-threaded - God does know the future.
I didn't follow where you say that you believe it does make a difference that God knows the future like history and then you say His knowing does not alter nor changes nothing.

Since you did not object to those possible permutations, I assume you believe they are possible, though you believe the last one is the reality. I was starting to suspect this, but do not understand it. I find it helpful to myself to see the contrasts of options in order to understand any certain one.

MM, maybe you could contrast the option of God knowing the future and it being multi-threaded with God knowing the future and it being single-threaded. That is, if it was the second option, give an example of God knowing the future and it can only play out in a single way?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: kland] #128010
10/05/10 06:22 PM
10/05/10 06:22 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Kland, the future plays out as if God knows nothing about it.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #128017
10/05/10 11:09 PM
10/05/10 11:09 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

M: Space and time, though two different things, are inseparably linked.

T: Because they are different things, as you correctly point out, what one says regarding one cannot necessarily regarding the other, which is what I was getting at.

M:The are inseparably linked. It sounds like you are saying they can be unlinked.

They are different. You made applications to one which didn't apply to the other, IMO. I explained why I thought what you wrote didn't make sense. Re-read my post please.

Quote:
T: Above you wrote: "Since God is everywhere at once does it mean He is non-physical? Otherwise, how can He be physically present everywhere at once? Such a physical presence would prevent sunlight from reaching the planet, and anything else on earth from moving around." You are arguing that if God were physical, He would prevent the sunlight from reaching the planet, etc. However, I pointed out this was false reasoning because the atmosphere is physical, and it doesn't prevent sunlight from reaching the planet.

M:I believe God has a physical form and that even He is omnipresent it does not interfere with natural law and in particular it does not prevent sunlight from reaching our planet. I do not believe God has a physical form like atmosphere. I believe He has a physical form like Jesus. The SOP confirms it:

"I saw a throne, and on it sat the Father and the Son. I gazed on Jesus' countenance and admired His lovely person. The Father's person I could not behold, for a cloud of glorious light covered Him. I asked Jesus if His Father had a form like Himself. He said He had, but I could not behold it, for said He, "If you should once behold the glory of His person, you would cease to exist." {EW 54.2}

You presented an argument which was invalid. I was explaining why.

My point has been that events are sequential, for God as well as for man. We seem to be drifting away from that point.

Quote:
M:Please answer my question. Do you envision yourself going to heaven and meeting the Father face to face and sitting on His lap enveloped in His warm, loving arms? Your answer matters to me.

Regarding your question, yes, I believe God experiences time sequentially.

I don't see what your first question has to do with this topic. We've discussed this in the past. Perhaps you could bump that thread? If you do, I'd be happy to continue our discussion on the lap question there.

Thank you for answering the question regarding God experiencing time sequentially. Given that God experiences time sequentially, it cannot be the case that God exists simultaneously in the past, present and future. It can be one or the other, but not both.

Quote:
T: The key way that God experiences time like we do, in terms of our conversation, is that He experiences events sequentially. That is, for God, as well as for us, a person is born, then lives, and then dies, in that order. Since God is eternal, that would surely impact His experience of time. For example, for God, a day is a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day.

M:In what sense is 1 day and 1000 years equal?

They're not equal. 1000 years for the Lord is as a day for us because God is eternal, so His reference for time is different than ours. It's like when you were a kid, time went slower (especially when waiting for the last bell to go off at school).

A day is as a 1000 years in the sense that God experiences everything that everybody experiences, so His days have a lot more in them.

Quote:
Also, I assume you apply this idea to the past and present but not to the future since you believe the future hasn't happened yet (not even for God because He experiences time sequentially the same as us).

This doesn't matter.

Quote:
T: The first response above, in this blocked section, answers your question. Christ could have come at different times. Depending on which time Christ came (or will come), the specific individuals will be different, but as a class they share the same characteristics. For example, if God were certain that Christ would come in 2050, say, then God would have been equally certain that Christ could not have come before 1859, in which case EGW's statement would have been incorrect. To put it the other way around, if EGW's statement is correct that Christ could have come before 1859, then it cannot be the case that God was always eternally certain that this would not happen.

M:Do I have your permission, then, to conclude you believe, no, God has no idea whatsoever who will legislate and enforce Sunday laws or when it will happen?

No.

Quote:
Are you saying, God merely knows it will happen some day and nothing more?

No.

Please re-read what I wrote. Honestly, I don't see how you come to these sorts of conclusions. Perhaps you could quote something I read, and explain your reasoning as to how you got from what I wrote to what you concluded. Your conclusion is so different than what I wrote, I don't know how else to respond.

Did you read the response in regards to 1Kings 13 and 23? That was a good explanation of the principles involved.

Quote:
Also, are you suggesting the fact Ellen wrote Jesus could have come ere this that it implies God does not know the exact day and hour Jesus will return?

If God knew that Christ was not coming until after 2000, obviously God would have known Christ wasn't coming before 1859, in which case what EGW wrote would have been incorrect. That's clear, isn't it? Here's the logic:

A.If God knows something as a fact, then what God knows as a fact must be true.
B.If God knew Christ wouldn't come before 1859, that's a fact that God knew, which fact must be true.
C.EGW wrote that Christ could have come before 1859.
D.C contradicts B. Either B or C must not be true.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #128018
10/06/10 12:04 AM
10/06/10 12:04 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Would it follow that Christ could not have come before then?

Not sure what you're asking here.

You said, "For example, as early as 1859 EGW wrote that Christ could have come."
Meaning to me that as early as 1859. Otherwise she may have written before then about Him coming or about Him coming before then. Not absolute, but isn't it a correct assumption?

In 1859 she wrote that Christ could have come before now, meaning that Christ could have come before the time that she wrote this, which would be before 1859.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #128021
10/06/10 02:16 PM
10/06/10 02:16 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
If God knew that Christ was not coming until after 2000, obviously God would have known Christ wasn't coming before 1859, in which case what EGW wrote would have been incorrect. That's clear, isn't it?

No, it isn't. We've already discussed this at the beginning of this thread. What Ellen White is saying is that the church could have gotten ready for Christ's coming at that time, that is, that it had the ability to achieve this goal (although God knew this wouldn't happen).
We have the privilege of hastening Christ’s coming – the date of Christ’s coming depends on His church – when the church reflects Christ’s character, this will arouse the persecution of the world, humanity will be divided into two classes, and the world will get ripe for Christ’s coming. But God already knows when all this will occur, so He determined the date for Christ’s coming based on this knowledge.
If the members had chosen to dedicate themselves entirely to God earlier, Christ could have come earlier.
If the majority of members choose to dedicate themselves entirely to God now, the church may be ready next month. But suppose the majority of members don’t make this decision, then the church will be ready only in ten years. It could be five years, or 25 years, or 100 years – this depends on several factors and is related to the free will of the members. But God knows exactly when the church will finally get ready, and He fixed the date for Christ's coming having this in view.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #128023
10/06/10 04:22 PM
10/06/10 04:22 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
In 1859 she wrote that Christ could have come before now, meaning that Christ could have come before the time that she wrote this, which would be before 1859.

Ah, I didn't know you meant, "before". How much before? Do you think before Ellen White?

If the church had the ability to be ready before then, that would seem to imply to me that God didn't really know what would happen. Otherwise, it wouldn't have had the ability nor the ability to hasten His coming. And if the date is "set", then no use putting forth any attempt to hasten it since it is set in stone and will happen anyway. As in, we are pawns and play no part. Kind of like the atheist, huh?

Page 74 of 103 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 102 103

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 10/15/24 12:56 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 10/14/24 12:13 PM
Fourth quarter, 2024, The Gospel of John
by dedication. 10/13/24 12:51 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 10/10/24 12:36 PM
The October 7th Massacre and Zechariah 9 Prophecy
by dedication. 10/08/24 05:41 PM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 10/01/24 11:56 AM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 10/15/24 05:21 PM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 10/15/24 05:12 PM
What Should Be Our Response to the "Sunday Laws"?
by dedication. 10/13/24 01:08 AM
Understanding the 1290 & 1335 of Daniel 12?
by dedication. 10/11/24 02:16 PM
Are The Prophecies Important?
by dedication. 10/08/24 04:18 PM
The Beast and the Image Beast
by Rick H. 10/05/24 04:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 10/03/24 11:50 PM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by kland. 10/03/24 12:06 PM
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!