HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,218
Posts195,998
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 28
Rick H 21
Daryl 4
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 1,629 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 25 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 24 25
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #128320
10/22/10 08:10 PM
10/22/10 08:10 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Christ took our sinful nature upon His sinless nature. What does that mean? If I'm understanding you correctly, you understand this to mean that Christ took a sinful nature which was different than our sinful nature, and took that upon His sinless nature.

No. I understand this to mean that Christ took a sinful nature which was equal to ours, but when He took it upon His divine nature, it became different from the nature we are born with, but not essentially different from the nature we have after conversion. The difference is that Christ's humanity was always completely united to divinity, while in us this complete union, after conversion, is not achieved in a moment, but gradually. Thus, Christ has always had a mind in harmony with God, while we must "be transformed by the renewing of [our] mind." He has always had a character in harmony with God, while our character must be transformed.

Quote:
Specifically, Christ could not be tempted internally. Except when Satan was tempting him (or some other being), Christ wasn't being tempted at all. So Christ was tempted far less than we are.

First of all, I don't believe that the Christian, like the unconverted, can be tempted purely from within, without an external stimulus. Being tempted internally doesn't exclude an external suggestion.

"The apostle sought to teach the believers how important it is to keep the mind from wandering to forbidden themes or from spending its energies on trifling subjects. Those who would not fall a prey to Satan's devices, must guard well the avenues of the soul; they must avoid reading, seeing, or hearing that which will suggest impure thoughts. The mind must not be left to dwell at random upon every subject that the enemy of souls may suggest. The heart must be faithfully sentineled, or evils without will awaken evils within, and the soul will wander in darkness." (AA 518)

Second, I don't believe Christ had "evils within," but I believe that being tempted internally is to feel the appeal of something which comes from within, and appetites and passions come from within.

And third, the idea that Christ was tempted far less than we are is laughable.

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Rosangela] #128328
10/22/10 10:33 PM
10/22/10 10:33 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
No. I understand this to mean that Christ took a sinful nature which was equal to ours, but when He took it upon His divine nature, it became different from the nature we are born with, but not essentially different from the nature we have after conversion. The difference is that Christ's humanity was always completely united to divinity, while in us this complete union, after conversion, is not achieved in a moment, but gradually. Thus, Christ has always had a mind in harmony with God, while we must "be transformed by the renewing of [our] mind." He has always had a character in harmony with God, while our character must be transformed.

It sounds like by "sinful flesh" you understand something like "character," or, something that at least includes character. I don't know what would be a good synonym. It sounds like it's far more far-reaching than what I think of when I think of "flesh." I think of flesh as encompassing what EGW refers to as "lower passions," (I think that's the term she uses); basically things which would come to our brain through the brain stem. Then the will gets involved, and the higher powers gets involved. So I believe Christ's lower powers were like ours, but his higher powers were different, but our higher powers can become like his as we are converted and become sanctified. But our lower powers never change, and neither did His. These are part and parcel of being born with sinful flesh, a descendant of Adam, a member of the fallen race.

First of all, I don't believe that the Christian, like the unconverted, can be tempted purely from within, without an external stimulus.

It sounds like you mean "unlike the unconverted." That is, I think you mean that the Christian cannot be tempted purely from within, unlike the unconverted, who can be. This is what you mean?

Quote:
Being tempted internally doesn't exclude an external suggestion.

One could be tempted from within by simply remembering something.

Quote:
"The apostle sought to teach the believers how important it is to keep the mind from wandering to forbidden themes or from spending its energies on trifling subjects.

If one isn't tempted from within, there would be no need for training here. At least, not on the point of internal temptations, if these don't exist.

Quote:
Those who would not fall a prey to Satan's devices, must guard well the avenues of the soul; they must avoid reading, seeing, or hearing that which will suggest impure thoughts. The mind must not be left to dwell at random upon every subject that the enemy of souls may suggest. The heart must be faithfully sentineled, or evils without will awaken evils within, and the soul will wander in darkness." (AA 518)

Second, I don't believe Christ had "evils within," but I believe that being tempted internally is to feel the appeal of something which comes from within, and appetites and passions come from within.

You're saying that Christ did not have appetites and passions, so could not be tempted from within? I'm concluding this because you say:

1.You believe that being tempted internally is to fell the appeal of something which comes from within.
2.Appetites and passions come from within.

I understand that you don't believe Christ was tempted from within, therefore, from 2., Christ did not have appetites or passions within Himself. This is what you're saying?

And third, the idea that Christ was tempted far less than we are is laughable.

I agree, which is a difficulty I have with your view, as I'm understanding it. But if you don't believe we are tempted from within, that helps to explain things.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #128331
10/22/10 10:54 PM
10/22/10 10:54 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
M: Tom, I don't believe it is a sin to deliberately choose not to abide in Jesus, to consciously reject the wooing influence of the Holy Spirit. What I believe is sinning follows this choice so closely that it appears to be simultaneous, but in reality they are two separate steps. The sequential relationship between faith and works is similar. Neglecting to abide in Jesus in not a sin, but it certainly and instantly results in sinning. People abide in Jesus by faith and through faith. Such faith results in "righteousness and true holiness."

T: Your idea:
1.Person deliberately rejects the Holy Spirit, to discontinue abiding in Jesus, but this OK (i.e., not sin).
2.Instantly the person sins.

You say believe abide in Jesus by faith and through faith. Therefore step one above is tantamount to unbelief. Therefore you don't think unbelief is a sin.

M:No one abiding in Jesus abides in unbelief.

I think you missed the point. Of course they don't abide in unbelief. Did you think this was the point?

The point is you said that they abide by faith. Therefore to "unabide," to disconnect, takes an act of unbelief.

Quote:
They must first unwittingly neglect or willfully reject abiding in Jesus and then immediately thereafter they sin.

Willfully rejecting the Holy Spirit is an act of unbelief.

No one willfully rejecting the Holy Spirit is acting in unbelief. They are fully aware of what they are doing. But they are not guilty of sinning until the instant after they stop abiding in Jesus.

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #128337
10/23/10 12:39 AM
10/23/10 12:39 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
It sounds like by "sinful flesh" you understand something like "character," or, something that at least includes character.

To me, "sinful flesh" or "sinful nature" involves the whole being, since the body is just the seat of the mind. The mind is the main component of what is sinful in us.
Your character is just the result of your thought patterns, and it is your mind which produces your thought patterns.

Quote:
I think of flesh as encompassing what EGW refers to as "lower passions," (I think that's the term she uses); basically things which would come to our brain through the brain stem. Then the will gets involved, and the higher powers gets involved. So I believe Christ's lower powers were like ours, but his higher powers were different, but our higher powers can become like his as we are converted and become sanctified. But our lower powers never change, and neither did His. These are part and parcel of being born with sinful flesh, a descendant of Adam, a member of the fallen race.

EGW says children inherit some qualities of mind from their parents which are of a low order. Perhaps this means defective neural pathways. But neural pathways can be rerouted.

Quote:
R: First of all, I don't believe that the Christian, like the unconverted, can be tempted purely from within, without an external stimulus.
T: It sounds like you mean "unlike the unconverted." That is, I think you mean that the Christian cannot be tempted purely from within, unlike the unconverted, who can be. This is what you mean?

Yes, but reread the sentence. It seems correct to me.

Quote:
R: Being tempted internally doesn't exclude an external suggestion.
T: One could be tempted from within by simply remembering something.

Yes, but a memory is usually triggered by something (or someone).

Quote:
"The apostle sought to teach the believers how important it is to keep the mind from wandering to forbidden themes or from spending its energies on trifling subjects."
If one isn't tempted from within, there would be no need for training here. At least, not on the point of internal temptations, if these don't exist.

Yes, but then EGW explains how to keep the mind from wandering to forbidden themes: by avoiding reading, seeing, or hearing that which will suggest impure thoughts, and by not leaving the mind to dwell at random upon every subject that the enemy of souls may suggest. Both are external stimuli.

Quote:
R: Second, I don't believe Christ had "evils within," but I believe that being tempted internally is to feel the appeal of something which comes from within, and appetites and passions come from within.
T: I understand that you don't believe Christ was tempted from within, therefore, from 2., Christ did not have appetites or passions within Himself. This is what you're saying?

No, I'm saying just the opposite - that Christ didn't have "evils within" which tempted Him (selfishness, pride, vanity, greed, etc.) but could be tempted by His appetites and passions, which are things that also tempt from within.

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #128688
11/08/10 12:04 AM
11/08/10 12:04 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
I wonder if anyone else has this idea, that our sinful nature changes.

Yes, others have this idea. Not only do I believe that our sinful nature can change, but I believe it MUST change.

Quote:
The Christian's life is not a modification or improvement of the old, but a transformation of nature. There is a death to self and sin, and a new life altogether. This change can be brought about only by the effectual working of the Holy Spirit. {DA 172.1}

What does this transformation entail? "Death to self and sin."

Did "Christ's assumed human nature" require such a transformation? I don't believe so. Do you?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Rosangela] #128689
11/08/10 12:06 AM
11/08/10 12:06 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
"Christ came to our world because he saw that men had lost the image and nature of God. He saw that they had wandered far from the path of peace and purity, and that, if left to themselves, they would never find their way back. He came with a full and complete salvation, to change our stony hearts to hearts of flesh, to change our sinful natures into his similitude, that, by being partakers of the divine nature, we might be fitted for the heavenly courts." {YI, September 9, 1897 par. 4}

Logic demands that if our "sinful natures" need to be changed int Christ's similitude, Jesus could not have had the same "sinful nature." If His "sinful nature" was the same, then no change is needed.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: asygo] #128690
11/08/10 06:47 AM
11/08/10 06:47 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
He took upon His sinless nature our sinful nature, that He might know how to succor those that are tempted.—Medical Ministry, 181.

Logic demands that if Christ took "our sinful nature," Jesus could not have taken a different "sinful nature" than we have, since it is, after all, "our sinful nature."

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #128691
11/08/10 06:50 AM
11/08/10 06:50 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: asygo
What does this transformation entail? "Death to self and sin."

Did "Christ's assumed human nature" require such a transformation? I don't believe so. Do you?

I think it's clear we're talking about two different things, which has probably been a problem all along. This is why I prefer the term "sinful flesh." "Nature" can mean different things, depending on the context. "Flesh" seems to be clearer. You wouldn't say our sinful flesh has to be transformed, would you? Our sinful flesh needs to be crucified. And this was the same for Jesus Christ, and this is precisely what He did. Christ bids us to take up our cross and daily follow Him. Follow Him why? Because He has also had to daily take up the cross of self-denial.

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #128692
11/08/10 07:31 AM
11/08/10 07:31 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
T:It sounds like by "sinful flesh" you understand something like "character," or, something that at least includes character.

R:To me, "sinful flesh" or "sinful nature" involves the whole being, since the body is just the seat of the mind. The mind is the main component of what is sinful in us.

I don't think "sinful flesh" involves the mind, since the flesh does not involve the mind. From A. T. Jones:

Quote:
He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh. Don’t go too far. He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh; not in the likeness of sinful mind. Do not drag His mind into it. His flesh was our flesh; but the mind was "the mind of Christ Jesus.

It's clear that a distinction was being made between the mind and the flesh, and EGW makes the same distinction. She doesn't equate "mind" with "flesh," nor write that the "flesh" includes the mind.

Quote:
T:I think of flesh as encompassing what EGW refers to as "lower passions," (I think that's the term she uses); basically things which would come to our brain through the brain stem. Then the will gets involved, and the higher powers gets involved. So I believe Christ's lower powers were like ours, but his higher powers were different, but our higher powers can become like his as we are converted and become sanctified. But our lower powers never change, and neither did His. These are part and parcel of being born with sinful flesh, a descendant of Adam, a member of the fallen race.

R:EGW says children inherit some qualities of mind from their parents which are of a low order. Perhaps this means defective neural pathways. But neural pathways can be rerouted.

It depends upon whether we're talking about DNA or not, doesn't it? You're not suggesting one's DNA gets rewired, are you? EGW talks about how we won't have holy flesh this side of heaven, and that as long as we live we'll have battles to overcome. These are the battles that Christ fought and overcame, as He also did not have holy flesh.

Quote:
R: First of all, I don't believe that the Christian, like the unconverted, can be tempted purely from within, without an external stimulus.
T: It sounds like you mean "unlike the unconverted." That is, I think you mean that the Christian cannot be tempted purely from within, unlike the unconverted, who can be. This is what you mean?

R:Yes, but reread the sentence. It seems correct to me.

It can't be both. If it's "yes," that means "yes, it's 'unlike the unconverted.'" as opposed to "like the unconverted." That is, it seems to me you're wanting to make a distinction between the converted and the unconverted, as opposed to a comparison. It seems to me you're wanting to say that the Christian cannot be converted from within, unlike the unconverted, who can be converted from within, as opposed to the Christ cannot be converted from within, like the unconverted, who also cannot be converted from within.

Assuming this is what you mean, I disagree, for two reasons. One is that the converted have memories of that past, which can cause temptations. Secondly is the converted still have sinful flesh.

Quote:
R: Being tempted internally doesn't exclude an external suggestion.
T: One could be tempted from within by simply remembering something.

R:Yes, but a memory is usually triggered by something (or someone).

In order for this to be relevant, it would need to be the case that memory is *always* triggered by someone or something other than oneself (since, otherwise, the temptation would be internal). It would also need to be the case that if something or someone outside of oneself triggers a memory, that this doesn't constitute an internal temptation, even though the memory is internal.

Memories can be triggered by other thoughts. I remember things from twenty years ago while thinking about something unrelated. That memory can trigger a temptation. I don't see how you could argue this wasn't an internal temptation.

For example, consider someone who used to smoke. They think about some activity which used to be linked with their smoking, and they're tempted to smoke. How could this not be considered an internal temptation?

Quote:
"The apostle sought to teach the believers how important it is to keep the mind from wandering to forbidden themes or from spending its energies on trifling subjects."

Yes, but then EGW explains how to keep the mind from wandering to forbidden themes: by avoiding reading, seeing, or hearing that which will suggest impure thoughts, and by not leaving the mind to dwell at random upon every subject that the enemy of souls may suggest. Both are external stimuli.

Your thinking is that it's OK for our minds to wander on whatever subject, provided the enemy of souls isn't suggesting something to us, or we're not doing something external, like reading a book, or watching T.V.?

I disagree. Our minds are quite capable of dwelling on any number of subjects which can leads us down wrong paths, without any help from Satan, and without having to read a book or watch a movie, or something similar.

Quote:
R: Second, I don't believe Christ had "evils within," but I believe that being tempted internally is to feel the appeal of something which comes from within, and appetites and passions come from within.
T: I understand that you don't believe Christ was tempted from within, therefore, from 2., Christ did not have appetites or passions within Himself. This is what you're saying?

R:No, I'm saying just the opposite - that Christ didn't have "evils within" which tempted Him (selfishness, pride, vanity, greed, etc.) but could be tempted by His appetites and passions, which are things that also tempt from within.

You have said in the past that you do not believe that Christ was tempted from withing. But now you're saying that He could be tempted by His appetites and passions, which are also things that tempt from within. This is rather confusing. You're saying these are things that can tempt from within, but they didn't tempt Christ from within? Also, He was tempted by His appetites and passions, but not from within?

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Mountain Man] #128702
11/08/10 05:24 PM
11/08/10 05:24 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:
M: Tom, I don't believe it is a sin to deliberately choose not to abide in Jesus, to consciously reject the wooing influence of the Holy Spirit. What I believe is sinning follows this choice so closely that it appears to be simultaneous, but in reality they are two separate steps. The sequential relationship between faith and works is similar. Neglecting to abide in Jesus in not a sin, but it certainly and instantly results in sinning. People abide in Jesus by faith and through faith. Such faith results in "righteousness and true holiness."

T: Your idea:
1.Person deliberately rejects the Holy Spirit, to discontinue abiding in Jesus, but this OK (i.e., not sin).
2.Instantly the person sins.

You say believe abide in Jesus by faith and through faith. Therefore step one above is tantamount to unbelief. Therefore you don't think unbelief is a sin.

M:No one abiding in Jesus abides in unbelief.

I think you missed the point. Of course they don't abide in unbelief. Did you think this was the point?

The point is you said that they abide by faith. Therefore to "unabide," to disconnect, takes an act of unbelief.

Quote:
They must first unwittingly neglect or willfully reject abiding in Jesus and then immediately thereafter they sin.

Willfully rejecting the Holy Spirit is an act of unbelief.

No one willfully rejecting the Holy Spirit is acting in unbelief. They are fully aware of what they are doing. But they are not guilty of sinning until the instant after they stop abiding in Jesus.

Page 11 of 25 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 24 25

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 09/27/24 09:24 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/22/24 09:07 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by dedication. 09/26/24 05:49 PM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by ProdigalOne. 09/23/24 12:28 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/17/24 11:30 AM
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!