HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,218
Posts195,997
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 28
Rick H 20
Daryl 4
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, TheophilusOne, Karen Y, 2 invisible), 1,634 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 25 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 24 25
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #129044
11/20/10 05:07 AM
11/20/10 05:07 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
asgyo, regarding 129040 and 129041, Haskell said:

Quote:
"Christ is the ladder that Jacob saw, the base resting on the earth, and the topmost round reaching to the gate of heaven, to the very threshold of glory. If that ladder had failed by a single step of reaching by a single step of reaching the earth, we should have been lost. But Christ reaches us where we are. He took our nature and overcame, that we through taking his nature might overcome. Made ‘in the likeness of sinful flesh,’ he lived a sinless life. Now by his divinity he lays hold upon the throne of heaven, while by his humanity he reaches us."

Then he commented: "This is fallen humanity with all its hereditary inclinations. He who was as spotless while on earth as when in heaven took our nature, that he might lift man to the exaltation of himself by his righteousness.(R&H 10/2/00)

EGW said that Christ took "our sinful nature." The point of discussion has been in what this sinful nature consists. Rosangela, as I've understood her, has been arguing that this includes the mind. I've been arguing that what "sinful nature" or "sinful flesh" consists of is just what Haskell wrote.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #129085
11/22/10 01:05 AM
11/22/10 01:05 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Nobody I am aware of who speaks of Christ's taking our sinful nature has the idea that this includes the mind. Can you cite even one person who has this idea?

I can see why you would be against the idea that Christ would take our sinful nature if you include His mind as part of sinful nature, but nobody else has this idea, certainly not Jones or Waggoner, or Ellen White, or Prescott, or any one else of that era; nor have I heard of any postlapsarians (or even prelapsarians) that have this idea.

Here are two, one current and one from a few years ago:
Originally Posted By: Larry Kirkpatrick in "Half Adam?" http://greatcontroversy.org/gco/ser/kirl-halfadam.php
Apollinaris of Laodicea (died 390 A.D.) taught that Jesus had a human body and soul but a divine mind. To simplify, Jesus was like us from the neck down and unlike us from the neck up.

Apollinaris’ contemporary, Gregory of Nazianzus, opposed his teachings concerning Jesus, writing,

Quote:
That which He has not assumed He has not healed; but that which is united to His Godhead is also saved. If only half Adam fell, then that which Christ assumes and saves may be half also; but if the whole of his nature fell, it must be united to the whole nature of Him that was begotten, and so be saved as a whole. Let them not, then, begrudge us our complete salvation, or clothe the Saviour only with bones and nerves and the portraiture of humanity (Gregory of Nazianzus, First Epistle Against Apollinaris, Epistle 51 to Cledonius).

Gregory points out that if Apollinaris is right, then in Jesus we have a Savior only from the neck down but not from the neck up. Then in Christ we have only the portraiture of humanity, only a likeness or a half Adam.

Gregory and LK both disagreed with the idea that Jesus was different from us from the neck up. As LK said in a sermon, "I do most of my thinking from the neck up. I do most of my decision making from the neck up."

Here's another quote:
Originally Posted By: Larry Kirkpatrick in "More Like Jesus, Part 4: How Did Jesus Live?" http://www.greatcontroversy.org/gco/ser/kir-mlj4.php
Way back in the forth century Gregory of Nazianus uttered something quite profound. The occasion was the Apollinarian controversy. The center of this controversy was the theory of Appolinarius that Jesus had a human body but a divine mind. This was not unlike saying that Jesus was like us from the neck down but not like us from the neck up.

So Gregory pointed out that “If anyone has put his trust in Him as a man without a human mind, he is really bereft of mind and quite unworthy of salvation. For that which He [Jesus] has not assumed He has not healed; but that which is united with His Godhead is also saved. If only half Adam fell, then that which Christ assumes and saves may be half also; but if the whole of his nature fell, it must be united to the whole nature of Him that was begotten, and so be saved as a whole.“

Gregory saw precisely the problem, not only of misguided teachers in his day, but in ours. Teachers are today presenting the humanity of Christ as partly like Adam’s and partly like ours. But since the Fall affected man in every aspect, we must have in Jesus a Savior who defeats sin in the same flesh as our own. The humanity that he takes must be wholly affected by the Fall, and the victory He wins over that disordered humanity must be just as complete.

There were some significant differences between Christ and us. He was God we are not. As God He had inherent rights to power as God. We do not. The value of His character is the character of the righteous God. Ours is not. We all have chosen to sin. He never did. Yet, the meaningful difference between His humanity and ours?

None.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: asygo] #129087
11/22/10 04:10 PM
11/22/10 04:10 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
So you're thinking that LK would disagree with what A. T. Jones wrote?

Quote:
He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh. Don’t go too far. He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh; not in the likeness of sinful mind. Do not drag His mind into it. His flesh was our flesh; but the mind was "the mind of Christ Jesus."

I doubt this (that he would disagree with this). IIRC, you've said you've had contact with him. Perhaps you could ask him. I think he would agree with Jones.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #129211
11/28/10 07:13 AM
11/28/10 07:13 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Just time for a quickie...

Originally Posted By: Tom
So you're thinking that LK would disagree with what A. T. Jones wrote?

Quote:
He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh. Don’t go too far. He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh; not in the likeness of sinful mind. Do not drag His mind into it. His flesh was our flesh; but the mind was "the mind of Christ Jesus."

I doubt this (that he would disagree with this). IIRC, you've said you've had contact with him. Perhaps you could ask him. I think he would agree with Jones.

You see what I saw. It certainly did seem like he was disagreeing with Jones. I brought that to his attention a week or two after he gave the sermon, IIRC. I asked him, since he said Jesus was like us from the neck down AND from the neck UP, how can there be a difference since there's no place left? He did not answer, and has not answered it to this day. That was several years ago.

If I had simply misunderstood what he said, that's just a quickie response. But it seems his answer requires quite a bit of contemplation.

In any case, he said what he said. You think he would agree with Jones, but that contradicts his own words, which he has published and not recanted. So the current status is that LK teaches that Jesus was like us from the neck up, as Gregory taught.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Tom] #129218
11/28/10 05:01 PM
11/28/10 05:01 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
R: To me it’s obvious she is talking about sinful tendencies passed through birth inheritance from Adam to his offspring.
T: She refers to Adam, but that's not the subject of her statement, right?

The statement says, "The tendencies thus cultivated are transmitted to the offspring, as Adam's disobedience was transmitted to the human family.” {ST, May 27, 1897 par. 8}
How are cultivated tendencies transmitted to the offspring? How was Adam's disobedience (a cultivated tendency) transmitted to the human family?

Quote:
R: Is it your contention that Adam transmitted sinful tendencies to his children only through his example?
T: No. And similarly for parents today. Both cultivated and potential tendencies are passed from parent to their children, the former by influence and the latter by DNA.

This one is new to me. Could you define "potential tendencies"?

Quote:
We don't pass cultivated tendencies by our DNA, right? For example, your former infatuation with soaps isn't passed through your children my means of your DNA, is it?

Curiously, some affirm there is a genetic linkage:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/162833/the_7_warning_signals_of_soap_opera.html?cat=39
Anyway, yes, I believe cultivated tendencies are transmitted as a birth inheritance, although I don’t see how this can be done by means of the DNA.

Quote:
T: Neural pathway is developed. It's not DNA.
R: ??? What you are affirming does not make sense. I’ve just affirmed that there are innate neural pathways. A classic example is instincts. And, of course, when you inherit a sinful tendency, the kind of behavior correspondent to it is instinctive to you.
T: What's an example of what you're talking about? You quoted covetousness in the case of Judas, but I don't know what you're thinking. My understanding, in regards to human behavior, is that current scientific thought is that very little is instinctive. Did you learn differently?

“There is a lack of consensus on a precise definition of instinct and what human behaviors may be considered instinctual. More confining definitions argue that for a behavior to be instinctual it must be automatic, irresistible, triggered by environmental stimuli, occur in all members of a species, unmodifiable, and not require training. Based on these rigorous criteria, there is no instinctual human behavior. Likewise, some sociologists consider instincts to be innate behaviors that are present in all members of a species and cannot be overridden (Robertson 1989), but since even the drives of sex and hunger can be overridden, this definition also leads to the view that humans have no instincts. On the other hand, other individuals consider certain human behaviors to be instinctual, such as instinctive reflexes in babies (such as fanning of the toes when foot is stroked), since they are free of learning or conditioning, as well as such traits as altruism and the fight or flight response. The concept is still hotly debated.”
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Instinct
However, I’m using “instinct” just in the sense of “the inherent inclination of a living organism toward a particular behavior.” In this sense, inherited tendencies are instinctive.

Quote:
The suffering is a good example. If you lose a child, that could help you sympathize with someone else who lost a child, or other relative or friend. However, if one was only tempted on the basis of being tricked, I don't see how that would lead one to sympathize with others who are tempted more deeply than that.

All temptations involve tricks, since a temptation is inherently a trick. And, as I said in previous discussions, the strength of a temptation has to do with several factors.

Quote:
...because of our sinfulness, hereditary and actual, which was laid upon Him and imparted to Him—He was of Himself in that flesh exactly as is the man who, in the infirmity of the flesh, is laden with sins, actual and hereditary, and who is without God....

Again, feeling the guilt and sinfulness of sin is something completely different from facing a temptation. The wicked will be feeling enormous guilt for their own sins on the great judgment day, but they will be facing no temptation.

Quote:
R: He didn’t have evil desires as I have. The desire I had of watching soap operas is evil in itself, but Christ had no evil desire. The impression I get is that post-lapsarians think that the more evil the desire, the stronger the temptation.
T: The stronger the desire to do the thing being tempted, the strong the temptation. How evil the desire is isn't relevant. I don't think anyone thinks along the lines of what you're suggesting.

Sinful tendencies involve evil desires. So, if you think Christ must have had sinful tendencies in order to understand the true force of temptation, it’s because you think that evil desires are stronger than non-evil desires.

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Rosangela] #129220
11/28/10 05:23 PM
11/28/10 05:23 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Is inheriting "sinful tendencies" at conception the same thing as acting them out in thought, word, or deed?

Are we guilty and condemned because we inherited them or because we act them out?

What if we experience rebirth, abide in Jesus, partake of the divine nature, and thereby refuse to act them out - are we guilty and condemned?

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Mountain Man] #129222
11/28/10 06:07 PM
11/28/10 06:07 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Is inheriting "sinful tendencies" at conception the same thing as acting them out in thought, word, or deed?

No.

Quote:
Are we guilty and condemned because we inherited them or because we act them out?

What about the statement that "human nature is depraved, and is justly condemned by a holy God" {RH, September 17, 1895 par. 7}?

Quote:
What if we experience rebirth, abide in Jesus, partake of the divine nature, and thereby refuse to act them out - are we guilty and condemned?

We are covered by Christ's righteousness.

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Rosangela] #129231
11/29/10 05:36 PM
11/29/10 05:36 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
M: Is inheriting "sinful tendencies" at conception the same thing as acting them out in thought, word, or deed?

R: No.

Do you have any quotes to support your answer?

Quote:
M: Are we guilty and condemned because we inherited them or because we act them out?

R: What about the statement that "human nature is depraved, and is justly condemned by a holy God" {RH, September 17, 1895 par. 7}?

God does not condemn what we are; instead, He condemns what we think, say, and do (if it is sinful). Compare what Ellen wrote about condemnation:

Quote:
Because his life was free from all taint of sin, and condemned all impurity, he was opposed both at home and abroad. {ST, August 6, 1896 par. 8}

He condemned all guile, all underhanded work of policy for supremacy, and every unholy practice. {TM 267.1}

They hated him because he condemned all guile, frowned upon every unholy practice, and rebuked their self-seeking policy and love of supremacy. {RH, February 26, 1895 par. 6}

While Christ taught the value of humility, and condemned all the ostentation and self-exaltation which characterized the Jewish religion, he also distinctly set forth the fact that his grace and love cherished in the heart will be revealed in the character. {RH, April 30, 1895 par. 2}

Our only safety is in clinging with unwavering faith to the word of God, and promptly and resolutely shunning whatever that word condemns, no matter how pleasing its appearance or how specious its pretenses. {ST, July 15, 1886 par. 15}

Christ . . . died for us. He does not treat us according to our desert. Although our sins have merited condemnation, He does not condemn us. {FLB 94.7}

If we have the love of Christ in our souls it will be a natural consequence for us to have all the other graces--joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; and "against such there is no law." The law of God does not condemn and hold in bondage those who have these graces, because they are obeying the requirements of the law of God. {HP 244.2}

In keeping God's commandments there is great reward, even in this life. Our conscience does not condemn us. Our hearts are not at enmity with God, but at peace with Him. {SD 45.4}

We must daily compare our character with the law of God, the great rule of righteousness; and if that does not condemn us, we may approach the throne of grace in faith. {RH, December 22, 1885 par. 1}

We are in need of Bible missionaries; those who have connected themselves with God, and who will examine themselves daily to see if there is not some defect in their character; those who will look into the great looking-glass, God's law, to see if it does not condemn some practice in which they are indulging. {ST, May 19, 1887 par. 6}

Condemning depraved human nature is not the same thing as condemning sinful thoughts, words, and behavior. Sinful flesh is what we have, it is not what we are. Choices result in character, and character defines what we are. In judgment it is character that determines our eternal destiny - not sinful flesh.

Quote:
M: What if we experience rebirth, abide in Jesus, partake of the divine nature, and thereby refuse to act them out - are we guilty and condemned?

R: We are covered by Christ's righteousness.

Please explain. Are you suggesting Christ's righteousness covers our sinful flesh nature and, for this reason, we are not guilty and condemned? And, if were not so, having sinful flesh would make us guilty and condemned and, for this reason, experiencing the fruits of Spirit and refusing to act out the unholy desires of sinful flesh would make no difference?

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Mountain Man] #129242
11/30/10 02:41 PM
11/30/10 02:41 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
M: Is inheriting "sinful tendencies" at conception the same thing as acting them out in thought, word, or deed?
R: No.
M: Do you have any quotes to support your answer?

?
Isn't this self-evident? That is, that inheriting a sinful tendency is not the same thing as acting it out?

Quote:
M: Are we guilty and condemned because we inherited them or because we act them out?
R: What about the statement that "human nature is depraved, and is justly condemned by a holy God" {RH, September 17, 1895 par. 7}?
M: God does not condemn what we are; instead, He condemns what we think, say, and do (if it is sinful).

What we are dictates how we think. We start thinking wrong because our nature is wrong in the first place. "Men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush" (Luke 6:44). How would God condemn what we think without condemning what we are?

"The nature of man is in opposition to the divine will, depraved, deformed, and wholly unlike the character of God expressed in his law." {ST, June 9, 1890 par. 12}

Quote:
Choices result in character, and character defines what we are. In judgment it is character that determines our eternal destiny - not sinful flesh.

We are born with a character, as Adam was created with a character, and the character with which we are born is in opposition to the divine will.

"Human nature is vile, and man's character must be changed before it can harmonize with the pure and holy in God's immortal kingdom. This transformation is the new birth." {ST, November 15, 1883 par. 15}

By the way, that's why a baby is born in need of being born again.

Quote:
M: What if we experience rebirth, abide in Jesus, partake of the divine nature, and thereby refuse to act them out - are we guilty and condemned?
R: We are covered by Christ's righteousness.
M: Please explain. Are you suggesting Christ's righteousness covers our sinful flesh nature and, for this reason, we are not guilty and condemned? And, if were not so, having sinful flesh would make us guilty and condemned and, for this reason, experiencing the fruits of Spirit and refusing to act out the unholy desires of sinful flesh would make no difference?

Yes. Christ's righteousness must cover our sinful nature:

"The nature of man is in opposition to the divine will, depraved, deformed, and wholly unlike the character of God expressed in his law. Man is accepted through the righteousness of Christ, through obedience to God's law. God imputes beauty, excellence, and perfection to man through the merits of his Son." {ST, June 9, 1890 par. 12}

Re: Is there a relation between Christ's assumed human nature and rightesousness by faith? [Re: Rosangela] #129252
11/30/10 05:18 PM
11/30/10 05:18 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Rosangela, thank you for answering my questions clearly and plainly. If you don't mind, I have a couple more. If sinful flesh and sinful character are one and the same thing, it follows, then, that what makes us guilty and condemned is something we inherited at conception, namely, sinful flesh/character. Thus, we are guilty and condemned the instant we are conceived, before we are born, before we begin cultivating character. If so, how does this differ from the false theory that we are conceived guilty and condemned based on Adam's sin?

A few more questions. Do we retain sinful flesh/character after we experience rebirth? Or, is it transformed and ceases tempting us from within to be unlike Jesus?

If we retain it, does it cease tempting us? If not, does the fact it continues to tempt us make us guilty and condemned?

Page 15 of 25 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 24 25

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 09/27/24 09:24 PM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/25/24 04:33 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/22/24 09:07 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by dedication. 09/26/24 05:49 PM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by ProdigalOne. 09/23/24 12:28 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/17/24 11:30 AM
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!