HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,977
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 30
Rick H 26
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
8 registered members (ProdigalOne, dedication, TheophilusOne, Karen Y, Daryl, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,906 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158854
11/29/13 03:12 PM
11/29/13 03:12 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Everything Mrs White wrote under inspiration of God was in light of the present truth of her day.

There will be many things that are expounded upon but NONE of the foundational pillars of our faith will EVER change. Even the dissapointments of our church were prophesied by God in scripture. There will never be a change to what God has established through the Spirit of Prophecy. There are many unanswered questions but all of the evidence is there waiting for God to reveal the truth.

God told Mrs White that He was behind the great dissapointment. That HE put His hand over certain texts that would have discouraged them in their persuit of the three angels messages. It was foretold in prophecy, But God never sends us a prophet and uses them to test His people through lies, He sends them to correct and exhort and reproove, to draw other closer to Him through truth.

He does not test us by lies and He always warns us before allowing us to make wrong interpretations. Do you see any more such dissapointments recorded in prophecy?

The only thing that is left is the shaking, and the revelation of the mystery of Godliness through the 144,000 durring the loud cry. God will never put us through a dissapointment again because our message is not suspended on "time" any longer. There are signs to watch not a callendar.

I have two questions for you which you are not bound to answer.

1. Are you a recent convert to SDA?
2. Are you a teenager?

You are frightfully naive and gullible! I suggest you have a long conversation with your pastor, join the Pathfinders Club and go on camps, visit as many SDA churches as possible. It would do you good.

///

Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: JAK] #158869
11/30/13 03:25 AM
11/30/13 03:25 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: JAK
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Then it would be wise to refrain from commenting on matters of which you have no idea. I thought your comments were the result of careful thought and analysis. My bad.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: James Peterson] #158873
11/30/13 06:33 AM
11/30/13 06:33 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Everything Mrs White wrote under inspiration of God was in light of the present truth of her day.

There will be many things that are expounded upon but NONE of the foundational pillars of our faith will EVER change. Even the dissapointments of our church were prophesied by God in scripture. There will never be a change to what God has established through the Spirit of Prophecy. There are many unanswered questions but all of the evidence is there waiting for God to reveal the truth.

God told Mrs White that He was behind the great dissapointment. That HE put His hand over certain texts that would have discouraged them in their persuit of the three angels messages. It was foretold in prophecy, But God never sends us a prophet and uses them to test His people through lies, He sends them to correct and exhort and reproove, to draw other closer to Him through truth.

He does not test us by lies and He always warns us before allowing us to make wrong interpretations. Do you see any more such dissapointments recorded in prophecy?

The only thing that is left is the shaking, and the revelation of the mystery of Godliness through the 144,000 durring the loud cry. God will never put us through a dissapointment again because our message is not suspended on "time" any longer. There are signs to watch not a callendar.

I have two questions for you which you are not bound to answer.

1. Are you a recent convert to SDA?
2. Are you a teenager?

You are frightfully naive and gullible! I suggest you have a long conversation with your pastor, join the Pathfinders Club and go on camps, visit as many SDA churches as possible. It would do you good.

///

Naive and gullible?

I do not boast in how many churches I have visited. Or for how many churches I helped plant.

I have been a Seventh Day Adventist since God led me directly to the Sabbath and the SDA church by miracles and the Spirit of Prophecy in 1995. 18 years of intense devotion.

God gave me visions and dreams that were exactly like the visions and dreams He gave Mrs White as a sign to my heart that He is behind all of her writings. Before I read her writings I had the visions and dreams then I read her writings exactly like God showed me, would this not touch your heart as a sign? Probably not.

I was shown directly by God that Mrs White was led by Him to help establish the remnant church. I don't need any luke warm apostate to teach me anything about the Spirit of Prophecy, God has done all I need on that point. And I also will not be given counsel by any worldly pastor who thinks they know better than what is recorded in the Testimonies.

God has led me to take on such apostate pastors and people like you who are only at the SDA church to do damage to God's church; Satan dreassed in sheeps clothing coming into churches or visiting SDA websites like this one.

I think you should go visit pastors like Stephen Bohr or Doug Bachelor and tell them their devotion to the Testimonies are off base, see what that gets you. They are two of the most devoted pastors of our church would you call them naive or gullible?

Again, if you do not believe in the spirit of Prophecy then why do you congregate with SDA's? You are going to know the extent of your sin VERY soon and I do not envy you when Jesus comes.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158874
11/30/13 07:03 AM
11/30/13 07:03 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I think it's interesting that you take me on about my faith in the testimonies on an SDA website and no one else defends the Spirit of Prophecy. We are truly in the time of the Shaking.

Here is a warning for you Mr Peterson. Directly from the pen of my prophet. You will know the full extent of the meaning of these prophetic utterances.

Quote:
One thing is certain: Those Seventh-day Adventists who take their stand under Satan’s banner will first give up their faith in the warnings and reproofs contained in the Testimonies of God’s Spirit.—Selected Messages 3:84 (1903). {LDE 177.4}
The very last deception of Satan will be to make of none effect the testimony of the Spirit of God. “Where there is no vision, the people perish” (Proverbs 29:18). Satan will work ingeniously, in different ways and through different agencies, to unsettle the confidence of God’s remnant people in the true testimony.—Selected Messages 1:48 (1890). {LDE 177.5}
The enemy has made his masterly efforts to unsettle the faith of our own people in the Testimonies.... This is just as Satan designed it should be, and those who have been preparing the way for the people to pay no heed to the warnings and reproofs of the Testimonies of the Spirit of God will see that a tide of errors of all kinds will spring into life.—Selected Messages 3:83 (1890). {LDE 178.1}
It is Satan’s plan to weaken the faith of God’s people in the Testimonies. Next follows skepticism in regard to the vital points of our faith, the pillars of our position, then doubt as to the Holy Scriptures, and then the downward march to perdition. When the Testimonies, which were once believed, are doubted and given up, Satan knows the deceived ones will not stop at this; and he redoubles his efforts till he launches them into open rebellion, which becomes incurable and ends in destruction.—Testimonies for the Church 4:211. {LDE 178.2}

And SDA pastors are not immune to this effect...

Defections Among Church Leaders
Many a star that we have admired for its brilliance will then go out in darkness.—Prophets and Kings, 188 (c. 1914). {LDE 178.3}
Men whom He has greatly honored will, in the closing scenes of this earth’s history, pattern after ancient Israel.... A departure from the great principles Christ has laid down in His teachings, a working out of human projects, using the Scriptures to justify a wrong course of action under the perverse working of Lucifer, will confirm men in misunderstanding, and the truth that they need to keep them from wrong practices will leak out of the soul like water from a leaky vessel.—Manuscript Releases 13:379, 381 (1904). {LDE 178.4}
Many will show that they are not one with Christ, that they are not dead to the world, that they may live with Him; and frequent will be the apostasies of men who have occupied responsible positions.—The Review and Herald, September 11, 1888. {LDE 179.1}
Unsanctified Ministers Will Be Weeded Out
The great issue so near at hand [enforcement of Sunday laws] will weed out those whom God has not appointed and He will have a pure, true, sanctified ministry prepared for the latter rain.—Selected Messages 3:385 (1886). {LDE 179.2}
Many will stand in our pulpits with the torch of false prophecy in their hands, kindled from the hellish torch of Satan.... {LDE 179.3}
Some will go out from among us who will bear the ark no longer. But these can not make walls to obstruct the truth; for it will go onward and upward to the end.—Testimonies to Ministers and Gospel Workers, 409, 411 (1898). {LDE 179.4}
Ministers and doctors may depart from the faith, as the Word declares they will, and as the messages that God has given His servant declare they will.—Manuscript Releases 7:192 (1906). {LDE 179.5}

But you know better don't you Mr Peterson?

You sound amazingly like this man who has persecuted me for the past year named Ronald Ministrone from his website NJK Project who says Mrs White was speaking about a conditional prophecy in the Sunday law, etc. Men like you seem to think you can pick and chose what is from God and what is a flight of fancy. I am here to tell you that if you stand against the Spirit of Prophecy, other wise known as the Testimonies, you are standing against God and you have no business involving yourself in our church.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158876
11/30/13 08:53 AM
11/30/13 08:53 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"Ministers and doctors may depart from the faith, as the Word declares they will, and as the messages that God has given His servant declare they will."—Manuscript Releases 7:192 (1906). {LDE 179.5}

Mrs White was the first handmaiden of God in the last days...Acts 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy. Mrs White was His servant to herald the last days, to prepare the 144,000, who will prepare the world for the second coming.

Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158892
11/30/13 03:40 PM
11/30/13 03:40 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Jamesofthunder

How do you know, have you tested all her words against scriptures? For sure the church hasn’t done it and no one is doing it on the SDAs forums either. Everyone takes whatever she said as already proven and uses her writings to prove things.

There will be many things that are expounded upon but NONE of the foundational pillars of our faith will EVER change.

That is true that the SDA Church and other denominations will never change their foundational pillars. If they did….then they would need to rebuilt a new church(house). No church can continue to stand when their foundational pillars are pulled out.

That is why the Lord led the Iraelites to live in a sukkah(tent) and not in houses(church) during the wilderness journey. They were only instructed to build a house (church =temple) when they entered the promise land. Even the temple was a tent that could be easily and quickly packed to follow that pillar of fire and smoke. Building houses (Churches) in the wilderness was just impractical and not appropriate because they could no longer follow the Lord where ever He leaded them. Each encampment the Lord was leading them to, had another test(lesson) prepared for them to learn so to teach them and monitor their growth from encampment to encampment until we grew into all His truth and ready us to enter the promise land.

Anyone that build in the wilderness a house foundation with few material learn from a few “understandings” of the truth has stopped following and growing in the Lord for we are unable to move the house foundations to the next encampment (lesson).

Only once we have a good understanding of all of His Ways, His Laws, His Mind, His Truth…. only then, we are ready to enter the promise land to receive our inheritance and have the proper material to build a house on a firm foundation tested and establish by Him.

So any Church or denominations that teaches that they have already a firm foundation and have built a house on it, have long stopped and are unable to follow the Lord wherever He leads, and are not walking in His Will and Ways.

Even the dissapointments of our church were prophesied by God in scripture. There will never be a change to what God has established through the Spirit of Prophecy. There are many unanswered questions but all of the evidence is there waiting for God to reveal the truth.

God told Mrs White that He was behind the great dissapointment. That HE put His hand over certain texts that would have discouraged them in their persuit of the three angels messages. It was foretold in prophecy,

Can you show me the scriptures for that?

But God never sends us a prophet and uses them to test His people through lies,

That is not true James. Read Deut 13 very carefully. The Lord is taking credit that He sent that prophet (can be a true or a false one) for the purpose to prove(test) you or me. He does send false prophets or even a true prophet that receive a true vision from the Lord, but often the prophet is not given the interpretation of it and he(or she) will interpret it wrong. For the Lord said that He speaks to prophets … “in a vision” or “in a dream” that is given “in dark speeches”(chiydah, “a puzzle, hence, a trick”)”(Num 12:8). Anyone that interprets the vision without receiving the interpretation is given a private interpretation. More frequently the visions sent doesn't come with the interpretation, thus the prophets don't understand it and often will die without understanding it.
1C 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.1C 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Also read Ez 14:1-12 that says that if anyone comes to inquire to the Lord with a heart idol(teachings of men) in their heart that He, the Lord Himself, will answer Him and set His face against him and make “him a sign and a proverb” and cut him off. The prophet is commanded to not answer this person if the prophet detects that individual has set a heart idol. If the prophet answered despite him knowing the person has a heart idol, then the Lord says that the prophet will bear the punishment of the individual. But if unknowingly of the heart idol, the prophet answer that individual, then the Lord will put in the mouth of that prophet His answer.

So Ez 14 let us know that the Lord will answer another individual according to their heart idols. Whatever the Lord will answer, the Lord knows that individual will twist it to suit their heart idol and will further become a stumblingblock for them. The Lord said He will answer them in a way that will make “him a sign and a proverb” for all to see. I do believe the Lord will answer them with some truth, but the text doesn’t specify it. Whether it is truth or false, the end result is the same. The person will twist it all around to suit their heart idol.

The same principle (or law) is shown when the people ask for “flesh”(man's word = man's theories = man's interpretaton = heart idols) to eat instead of pure manna(word of G-d) in the wilderness. The Lord gave them what they ask for…“flesh” and He will give them lots of it until it gets them sick.

This is the ways of the Lord as written in the Law and the prophets for us to be able to recognize Him. What you are saying and promoting is the worship of “the queen of Heaven” saying the Lord wouldn't do that. Get grounded into the truth James. Read, study, and meditate “every word that proceeded from the mouth of the Lord”. Don’t put any aside, don’t cherry pick. Recognize what idols you have in your heart, and put them at the door before opening scriptures. Whatever we can at least recognize or have a potential to be one; then they won’t have as much power on us in distorting the pure words of the Lord.

This is a warning to all of us when we open scriptures and inquire the Lord for the Truth. If we have not put our heart idols at the door before inquiring the Lord, the Lord will feed us more flesh.

He sends them to correct and exhort and reproove, to draw other closer to Him through truth.

False prophets or true prophets given vision that were mis-interpretated afterwards by the prophet; or even if the signs of the prophet came true and the people were caught in the infatuation of the vision or sign given to the prophet who later on spoke falsehood or mis-interpretated the vision; or we or they (the prophet being true or false) having heart idols and have twisted His original pure word----- all of tese boils down to the same as being a lie that WE believed ourselves because we fail to test it as the Lord told us to.

No matter how long or how deep we were “made a sign and a proverb” and how many times we have stumbled on our heart idols… by falling we do get corrected an tiny inch at a time. It does exhort us to know the Lord cared enough to correct us in the only way that was possible to reproved us. Heart idols totally blinds us, so by falling and smashing our noses, can we get some hope to eventually see that we were blinded by that heart idol.

Falsehood does eventually correct us, and exhort us and reprove us and does strongly teach us to test all things according to what the Lord told us to do in Deut 13 and elsewhere. Those that come to obey the Lord and does test all the words of a prophet ….always come out in learning more and deeper the meaning of the word of the Lord and comes more familiar with the Lord’s Ways and Character despite if the prophet sent is true or false.

If someone do not test all things like the Bereans was praised for doing, then they are not obeying the Lord no matter if that prophet sent is a true prophet or not. We are called to test for ourselves anyone’s saying, preachings, church doctrines, beliefs, etc… against the Law, the prophets, the psalms, and other scriptures so we can come more familiar with Him. That’s the whole purpose of it all.

EGW and James has correctly said that it was our Christian DUTY to do so. Also Paul was not the least offended when the Bereans was testing all of his words. He upheld their actions with high regards because Paul knew that that is what the Lord requires of us. Anyone that doesn’t or preaches against it or stone anyone that test someone’s word …. is walking a path of disobedience to the Lord’s command.

Blessings
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: Elle] #158900
11/30/13 07:12 PM
11/30/13 07:12 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Oh Elle, I wont argue with you.

Why do you bring your your contempt of the servant of the Lord to our congregation of believers?

Is it your duty to spread your lack of faith in our midst?

Why would you want to be a part of our church if you do not believe? Are you so desperate for attention that you must continue to darken the doorway of our congregations? Why don't you form your own church and leave us alone? You obviously think God has given you a new message that contradicts our prophet so why do you need us?

What would motivate someone to come to a church to spread confusion? You better think about this now before it's too late. But I am going to ask you not to respond to anything I post about the Testimonies please, you and everyone else here spreading your contradictions against the true testimony can just leave me be. Or can you not abide by this demand?

Hear this; everyone here trying to dissuade others from faith of the testimonies are playing with death. If you do not have any beliefe in the testimonies then you do not belong here or in a SDA church and you will suffer the worst in the second resurrection just as the beast will. Shame on you

Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158901
11/30/13 07:15 PM
11/30/13 07:15 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
By the way Elle, if you had really read what I posted you would see that God proved the words of Mrs White to me as His own, and how dare you contradict what God has shown me as if it is your duty to do so. Leave our church alone.

Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158902
11/30/13 07:46 PM
11/30/13 07:46 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
There is a very strange perverseness of someone coming to a church with the express purpose of converting the members of that church to their own. Like the betrayal of a groomsman trying to seduce the bride of Christ. If your message is so strong then go to your own congregations or assemblies or ingatherings and spread your beliefs.

As I meditate asking God what it is that He wants to be done about people like you spreading lies in our church, He tells me to warn others what your purpose is, to lay a marker on the sight of the heressy then warn all those who come near. Like a landmine field, to mark the path of Satan's lies.

I will never be persuaded that the Testimonies are not from God.

Mrs White was sent as a messenger from God, shame on anyone who says different.

Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158907
11/30/13 10:09 PM
11/30/13 10:09 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
You obviously think God has given you a new message that contradicts our prophet so why do you need us?
I have only quoted you scriptures and showed you where you are not in agreement with scripture and EGW.

Originally Posted By: James
Why don't you form your own church and leave us alone?

You seem to not understand what the Lord has reveal in His law and ways He taught us to walk that this is not a time to establish churches and even less establish pillar for a church....not until we enter the promise land.

Till then, we each have a responsibility to follow the Lord wherever He leads and learn His lessons He has prepared for us to learn His ways & truth and carry the cross the Lord gives us to carry so to bear the sins of our brothers. Basically you are stuck with me James wave Love ya!

Blessings
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/18/24 05:00 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by ProdigalOne. 09/21/24 12:39 AM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by dedication. 09/20/24 01:04 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/17/24 11:30 AM
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!