HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,973
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 28
Rick H 26
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, 3 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 102 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 101 102
Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: APL] #159199
12/14/13 04:34 PM
12/14/13 04:34 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: APL
M: Jesus commanded Moses to "go up and take" the Promised Land. "God had bidden ["required"] them go up and take the land". The commands "Go up and possess" and "Go up and take" mean "take by force". From Strong's #3423:

Quote:
yaw-rash', yaw-raysh'
A primitive root; to occupy (by driving out previous tenants, and possessing in their place); by implication to seize, to rob, to inherit; also to expel, to impoverish, to ruin: - cast out, consume, destroy, disinherit, dispossess, drive (-ing) out, enjoy, expel, X without fail, (give to, leave for) inherit (-ance, -or), + magistrate, be (make) poor, come to poverty, (give to, make to) possess, get (have) in (take) possession, seize upon, succeed, X utterly.

"Possess" [#3423] means "to occupy (by driving out previous tenants, and possessing in their place); by implication to seize, to rob, to inherit; also to expel, to impoverish, to ruin". Here's how #3423 is used elsewhere:

Quote:
Ex 34:24 For I will cast out [3423] the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders: neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the LORD thy God thrice in the year.

How did Jesus "cast out [3423]" the Canaanites? He commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to "go up and possess [3423]" the land. Same word. You have already agreed Jesus commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to "go up and possess [3423]" the land with the edge of the sword. You have admitted this several times in no uncertain words. So, why are you now trying to prove the command "go up and possess [3423]" doesn't mean cast out, consume, destroy with the edge of the sword? If not this command, where in the Bible did Jesus command Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to take the land with the edge of the sword? You believe He said it, so post it.

Quote:
Lev 18:24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out [3423] before you:

How did Jesus "cast out [3423]" the Canaanites? He commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to "go up and possess [3423]" the land. Again, same word. You argue the promise to "cast out [3423]" originally meant Jesus would send hornets to kill the Canaanites. But the inspired record proves otherwise. He commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to do it. How did they do it? They deployed the Hebrew military. You have said so yourself. I agree.

Quote:
Ex 15:9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy [3423] them.

Once again "destroy [3423]" obviously means to kill with the edge of the sword. Do you agree?

Quote:
Deu 28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume [3423].

Obviously "consume [3423]" means to physically destroy. Do you agree?

Quote:
A: #159163

1) God had bidden them to go up and take the land - but they refused
2) THEY determined to seize the land - after they had refused
3) God had appointed a time for them to enter the land.
4) By their wilful refusal, the permission to enter was withdrawn.
5) They distrusted God (unbelief) the power of God to work with them in gaining possession of the land
6) The people said, "we will go up and fight".
7) They were terribly blinded by their transgression!
8) The LORD, NEVER commanded them to "go up and fight". He said, go up and take the land, not fight!
9) Is was NOT His purpose that they should gain the land by warfare.

Deuteronomy
1:21 Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.
9:23 Likewise when the LORD sent you from Kadeshbarnea, saying, Go up and possess the land which I have given you; then ye rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God, and ye believed him not, nor hearkened to his voice.

Obviously you believe "go up and possess" implies Jesus promised to make room for the Hebrews in Canaan by killing the Canaanites with hornets. I disagree. The facts speak for themselves. Jesus commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to take Canaan by killing every man, woman, and child. You have repeatedly stated you believe Jesus did indeed command it. Please post passages you believe reflect Jesus commanding it.

Please answer the questions regarding the specific texts posted above.

Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: Mountain Man] #159200
12/14/13 05:05 PM
12/14/13 05:05 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
M: Jesus commanded Moses to "go up and take" the Promised Land. "God had bidden ["required"] them go up and take the land". The commands "Go up and possess" and "Go up and take" mean "take by force". From Strong's #3423:

Quote:
yaw-rash', yaw-raysh'
A primitive root; to occupy (by driving out previous tenants, and possessing in their place); by implication to seize, to rob, to inherit; also to expel, to impoverish, to ruin: - cast out, consume, destroy, disinherit, dispossess, drive (-ing) out, enjoy, expel, X without fail, (give to, leave for) inherit (-ance, -or), + magistrate, be (make) poor, come to poverty, (give to, make to) possess, get (have) in (take) possession, seize upon, succeed, X utterly.

"Possess" [#3423] means "to occupy (by driving out previous tenants, and possessing in their place); by implication to seize, to rob, to inherit; also to expel, to impoverish, to ruin". Here's how #3423 is used elsewhere:

Quote:
Ex 34:24 For I will cast out [3423] the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders: neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the LORD thy God thrice in the year.

How did Jesus "cast out [3423]" the Canaanites? He commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to "go up and possess [3423]" the land. Same word. You have already agreed Jesus commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to "go up and possess [3423]" the land with the edge of the sword. You have admitted this several times in no uncertain words. So, why are you now trying to prove the command "go up and possess [3423]" doesn't mean cast out, consume, destroy with the edge of the sword? If not this command, where in the Bible did Jesus command Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to take the land with the edge of the sword? You believe He said it, so post it.

Quote:
Lev 18:24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out [3423] before you:

How did Jesus "cast out [3423]" the Canaanites? He commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to "go up and possess [3423]" the land. Again, same word. You argue the promise to "cast out [3423]" originally meant Jesus would send hornets to kill the Canaanites. But the inspired record proves otherwise. He commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to do it. How did they do it? They deployed the Hebrew military. You have said so yourself. I agree.

Quote:
Ex 15:9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy [3423] them.

Once again "destroy [3423]" obviously means to kill with the edge of the sword. Do you agree?

Quote:
Deu 28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume [3423].

Obviously "consume [3423]" means to physically destroy. Do you agree?

Quote:
A: #159163

1) God had bidden them to go up and take the land - but they refused
2) THEY determined to seize the land - after they had refused
3) God had appointed a time for them to enter the land.
4) By their wilful refusal, the permission to enter was withdrawn.
5) They distrusted God (unbelief) the power of God to work with them in gaining possession of the land
6) The people said, "we will go up and fight".
7) They were terribly blinded by their transgression!
8) The LORD, NEVER commanded them to "go up and fight". He said, go up and take the land, not fight!
9) Is was NOT His purpose that they should gain the land by warfare.

Deuteronomy
1:21 Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.
9:23 Likewise when the LORD sent you from Kadeshbarnea, saying, Go up and possess the land which I have given you; then ye rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God, and ye believed him not, nor hearkened to his voice.

Obviously you believe "go up and possess" implies Jesus promised to make room for the Hebrews in Canaan by killing the Canaanites with hornets. I disagree. The facts speak for themselves. Jesus commanded Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to take Canaan by killing every man, woman, and child. You have repeatedly stated you believe Jesus did indeed command it. Please post passages you believe reflect Jesus commanding it.

Please answer the questions regarding the specific texts posted above.

You have stated your position that the people were to FIGHT their way into Canaan. You have stated your belief it to "possess" means FIGHT. You misquoted scripture and me by saying God would kill the canaanites with hornets. Scripture says no such thing, and neither have I.

I have stated my position. What do you not understand?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: APL] #159203
12/14/13 07:25 PM
12/14/13 07:25 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
God did tell the believers to go up and take possession of the land. But in that context it is the same as walking into the Red Sea or into the Jordan before the waters had parted. They were to take the initiative in faith, and make the effort, and God would open the way.

God didn't want those heathen nations to be destroyed. He drove out all those who refused to submit to His presence. Remember the Shekinah Glory and the Ark of The Covenant went before them. He also used hornets, nature and angels to drive the heathen out. But when the heathen refused to leave and instead fought the people of God, then it was that God called men of valor to battle for Him.

Only the faithful were called to raise arms against the wicked. They were empowered by God just like Samson to destroy the wicked who refused to submit or depart. Even in God's own camp did He call for Moses to destroy the wicked. All those who refused to repent at making the graven image of the Golden Calf were destroyed.

God used nature, angels, warriors or even fire from His presence to do His will in cleansing the camp.

Numbers 16:32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.

Exodus 15:12 Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.

Genesis 38:7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; and the Lord slew him.

Judges 6:16 And the Lord said unto him, Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159216
12/14/13 11:18 PM
12/14/13 11:18 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

You have repeatedly stated that Jesus commanded His chosen people, through Moses, Joshua, and the Judges, to attack the Canaanites and to kill every man, women, and child with the edge of the sword. I have repeatedly asked you to post the texts where Jesus said so. So far you have not. You have rejected the texts I posted.

Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: Mountain Man] #159222
12/15/13 03:08 AM
12/15/13 03:08 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man

You have repeatedly stated that Jesus commanded His chosen people, through Moses, Joshua, and the Judges, to attack the Canaanites and to kill every man, women, and child with the edge of the sword. I have repeatedly asked you to post the texts where Jesus said so. So far you have not. You have rejected the texts I posted.
You repeated do not understand what I have said. It was not God's plan that the people fight their way into Canaan and more that they were required to fight their way out of Egypt. The land was given to them as a gift. But the disbelieved God! The did not go in and possess the land as God had commanded. Then in continued violation, they tried to go fight and failed miserably. IF they had followed God's plan, they would not have needed to fight nor were the Canaanites necessarily needed to be killed. God was to drive them out slowly, not in one year, etc... as Scripture says. But the people did not follow God. Did God abandon them? Nope. God still gave them instructions in how to fight using THEIR chosen methods. Just as God gave them instructions in how to manage divorce and polygamy. War God hates. Divorce God hates. Polygamy God hates. It was only God meeting the people where they were that God gave them these instructions, which also does not lead to eternal life. They needed to see God as He really was. Some got it, most did not. Christ ultimately came and gave a true view of God's character. Jesus's life is the answer to the real truth about what God is like.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: APL] #159223
12/15/13 03:54 AM
12/15/13 03:54 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"God still gave them instructions in how to fight using THEIR chosen methods... It was only God meeting the people where they were that God gave them these instructions, which also does not lead to eternal life. They needed to see God as He really was. Some got it, most did not. Christ ultimately came and gave a true view of God's character. Jesus's life is the answer to the real truth about what God is like.

So it's not evil if God tells them how to kill, APL?

You are really crossing lines here.

The injustice of your perception is beyond comprehension.

Please look at Deuteronomy 20 and you will find that the Canaanites had crossed the line in how they received the people of God.

10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

16 But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:

18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God.

APL, you really need to do some soul searching in what you are trying to teach others, you do not know the truth on this matter.

God COMMANDED that the influence of those heathen nations were destructive in themselves and He wanted nothing left of them. IT WAS A COMMAND FROM GOD TO DESTROY THEM, GET IT?

They were the ones who mocked everything about God and did everything to destroy the people of God. Demons directed their every move. They would be like Satanists by discent. Nothing good was in their hearts ever. They had reached the end of God's forbearance.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159224
12/15/13 04:01 AM
12/15/13 04:01 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
God showed how far the Canaanites had transgressed in a special way for the people of Sodom and Gammorah.

"And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha." [Genesis 10:19]

Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159240
12/15/13 11:54 AM
12/15/13 11:54 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
"God still gave them instructions in how to fight using THEIR chosen methods... It was only God meeting the people where they were that God gave them these instructions, which also does not lead to eternal life. They needed to see God as He really was. Some got it, most did not. Christ ultimately came and gave a true view of God's character. Jesus's life is the answer to the real truth about what God is like.

So it's not evil if God tells them how to kill, APL?

You are really crossing lines here.

The injustice of your perception is beyond comprehension.

Please look at Deuteronomy 20 and you will find that the Canaanites had crossed the line in how they received the people of God.

10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

16 But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:

18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God.

APL, you really need to do some soul searching in what you are trying to teach others, you do not know the truth on this matter.

God COMMANDED that the influence of those heathen nations were destructive in themselves and He wanted nothing left of them. IT WAS A COMMAND FROM GOD TO DESTROY THEM, GET IT?

They were the ones who mocked everything about God and did everything to destroy the people of God. Demons directed their every move. They would be like Satanists by discent. Nothing good was in their hearts ever. They had reached the end of God's forbearance.

It was never God's plan that the people fight their way into Canaan. But they refused to follow God's plan. Just as they refused to follow God's plan with marriage. Did God abandon them? No. As to the commands to destroy their enemies, only those whose cup of iniquity was full did God command to destroy. But if the people had followed God's advice, they never would have needed to fight. Just as when they left Egypt. 2 Chronicles 20 gives a clear example of what would have happened if Israel would have trusted God to take care of them.

Now did Israel utterly destroy their enemies? Nope. So again, they CONTINUED NOT to follow God's instructions.

What was God's plan initially after leaving Egypt? Why did the people fight?

So terribly blinded had they become by transgression. The Lord had never commanded them to "go up and fight." It was not His purpose that they should gain the land by warfare, but by strict obedience to His commands. {PP 392.3}

Why are we still so blind today?

Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: APL] #159248
12/15/13 04:23 PM
12/15/13 04:23 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
A: I have stated my position. What do you not understand?

M: You have repeatedly stated that Jesus commanded His chosen people, through Moses, Joshua, and the Judges, to attack the Canaanites and to kill every man, women, and child with the edge of the sword. I have repeatedly asked you to post the texts where Jesus said so. So far you have not. You have rejected the texts I posted.

A: You repeated do not understand what I have said. It was not God's plan that the people fight their way into Canaan and more that they were required to fight their way out of Egypt. The land was given to them as a gift. But the disbelieved God! The did not go in and possess the land as God had commanded. Then in continued violation, they tried to go fight and failed miserably. IF they had followed God's plan, they would not have needed to fight nor were the Canaanites necessarily needed to be killed. God was to drive them out slowly, not in one year, etc... as Scripture says. But the people did not follow God. Did God abandon them? Nope. God still gave them instructions in how to fight using THEIR chosen methods. Just as God gave them instructions in how to manage divorce and polygamy. War God hates. Divorce God hates. Polygamy God hates. It was only God meeting the people where they were that God gave them these instructions, which also does not lead to eternal life. They needed to see God as He really was. Some got it, most did not. Christ ultimately came and gave a true view of God's character. Jesus's life is the answer to the real truth about what God is like.

Where in the Bible does it say what you believe? You have repeatedly stated that Jesus commanded His chosen people, through Moses, Joshua, and the Judges, to attack the Canaanites and to kill every man, women, and child with the edge of the sword. I have repeatedly asked you to post the texts where Jesus said so. So far you have not.

Where in the Bible does Jesus command Moses, Joshua, and the Judges to attack and kill every man, women, and child in the Promised Land?

Re: Does God Punish? (Part 3) [Re: APL] #159250
12/15/13 07:28 PM
12/15/13 07:28 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA

So terribly blinded had they become by transgression. The Lord had never commanded them to "go up and fight." It was not His purpose that they should gain the land by warfare, but by strict obedience to His commands. {PP 392.3}

You are totally misapplying this text APL. The people had slighted God's command to enter the promissed land when He told them to, then they discided to take the land by force without God telling them to which WAS AGAINST GOD'S PLAN.

God did not want them to go without Him. It is not that God did not want them to possess the land but not at that time because of their unbelief.

But when God did tell them to go possess the land after everyone who neglected God were already dead, THEN they were given explicit instruction in dealing with the people they would encounter. The Canaanites were among those who God wanted destroyed and He gave them instructions not to let them live. IT WAS NOT THEIR DIVISING it was God's.

God had made it their privilege and their duty to enter the land at the time of His appointment, but through their willful neglect that permission had been withdrawn. Satan had gained his object in preventing them from entering Canaan; and now he urged them on to do the very thing, in the face of the divine prohibition, which they had refused to do when God required it. Thus the great deceiver gained the victory by leading them to rebellion the second time. They had distrusted the power of God to work with their efforts in gaining possession of Canaan; yet now they presumed upon their own strength to accomplish the work independent of divine aid. “We have sinned against the Lord,” they cried; “we will go up and fight, according to all that the Lord our God commanded us.” Deuteronomy 1:41. So terribly blinded had they become by transgression. The Lord had never commanded them to “go up and fight.” It was not His purpose that they should gain the land by warfare, but by strict obedience to His commands. {PP 392.3}

Page 9 of 102 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 101 102

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/18/24 05:00 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by dedication. 09/18/24 12:45 AM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/17/24 11:30 AM
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!