HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Andrew, Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield
1325 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,223
Posts196,070
Members1,325
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 19
Rick H 16
Daryl 2
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Kevin H, Karen Y, daylily, TheophilusOne), 1,877 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159420
12/20/13 05:27 AM
12/20/13 05:27 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
the unclean birds are the evil beliefs and practices that are brought into the church, but these are dientified by the churches that make the contribution to Babylon.

"We must as a people arouse and cleanse the camp of Israel. Licentiousness, unlawful intimacy, and unholy practices are coming in among us in a large degree; and ministers who are handling sacred things are guilty of sin in this respect. They are coveting their neighbors’ wives, and the seventh commandment is broken. We are in danger of becoming a sister to fallen Babylon, of allowing our churches to become corrupted, and filled with every foul spirit, a cage for every unclean and hateful bird; and will we be clear unless we make decided movements to cure the existing evil? {21MR 380.1}

“I saw another angel come down from Heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.” “And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” [Revelation 18:1, 2, 4.] {GC88 603.1}
This scripture points forward to a time when the announcement of the fall of Babylon, as made by the second angel [Revelation 14:8] of Revelation 14, is to be repeated, with the additional mention of the corruptions which have been entering the various organizations that constitute Babylon, since that message was first given, in the summer of 1844. A terrible condition of the religious world is here described. With every rejection of truth, the minds of the people will become darker, their hearts more stubborn, until they are entrenched in an infidel hardihood.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159424
12/20/13 07:47 AM
12/20/13 07:47 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
JSOT,

Devils, foul spirits, and unclean birds are equated in that text. This means that the unclean birds are the same as the devils. They are not merely "temptations" but "temptors." They are not "beliefs" but "beings."

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: Green Cochoa] #159428
12/20/13 03:49 PM
12/20/13 03:49 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
I hate to say it, but I see no convincing evidence in the signs of the times that Jesus' return is any more likely now than it was 100 hundred years ago. Nothing is happening now that leads me to believe Jesus is more likely to return today than He was yesterday. There is nothing prophetically happening now that suggests He is more likely to return than ever before. The stage hasn't really changed all that much in the last 100 years. We are still waiting for the USA to form an image to beast and to legislate and enforce the mark of the beast. There is nothing happening now that suggests we are closer to this happening than ever before. The stage has been set for it to happen for a very long time. Eventually things will change and then the remaining unfulfilled prophecies will unfold. I believe the main change that must happen is SDA's must experience a massive revival and reformation in righteousness by faith.

Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: Mountain Man] #159435
12/20/13 05:06 PM
12/20/13 05:06 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
MM, what about the radiation pouring from Japan's nuclear fuel into the ocean and causing all the problems with the wildlife? That's got to be a game changer to say the least. Our world will never be the same. What happens when the ocean and the west coast becomes toxic?

Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: kland] #159438
12/20/13 10:33 PM
12/20/13 10:33 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec
Originally Posted By: kland
That's got to be a game changer to say the least.

Got that right.
But when the world accepts radiation, adultery, genocide, the Church agrees.
"The world has converted the Church."

Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: kland] #159439
12/20/13 10:41 PM
12/20/13 10:41 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
The fact that the testimonies never calls the birds demons should be enough proof against your statement.

"This scripture [Rev 18:1] points forward to a time when the announcement of the fall of Babylon, as made by the second angel [Revelation 14:8] of Revelation 14, is to be repeated, with the additional mention of the corruptions which have been entering the various organizations that constitute Babylon, since that message was first given, in the summer of 1844. A terrible condition of the religious world is here described. With every rejection of truth, the minds of the people will become darker, their hearts more stubborn, until they are entrenched in an infidel hardihood."

Mrs White was shown that the repeat of the first two angels message in the last days includes a new portion. In Rev 14 is the first proclamation of the first two of the three angels messages. It does not mention the birds or the demons appearing that is mentioned in Rev 18. So this is the added portion, it is what distinguishes the 1844 message from the loud cry of the last days.

So in the interpretation given by the Lord's Servant what is the added portion meaning? Revelation 14 is to be repeated, with the additional mention of the corruptions which have been entering the various organizations that constitute Babylon, since that message was first given, in the summer of 1844.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: Mountain Man] #159440
12/20/13 10:48 PM
12/20/13 10:48 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
I hate to say it, but I see no convincing evidence in the signs of the times that Jesus' return is any more likely now than it was 100 hundred years ago. Nothing is happening now that leads me to believe Jesus is more likely to return today than He was yesterday. There is nothing prophetically happening now that suggests He is more likely to return than ever before. The stage hasn't really changed all that much in the last 100 years. We are still waiting for the USA to form an image to beast and to legislate and enforce the mark of the beast. There is nothing happening now that suggests we are closer to this happening than ever before. The stage has been set for it to happen for a very long time. Eventually things will change and then the remaining unfulfilled prophecies will unfold. I believe the main change that must happen is SDA's must experience a massive revival and reformation in righteousness by faith.

"Looking down through the ages to the close of time, Peter was inspired to outline conditions that would exist in the world just prior to the second coming of Christ. “There shall come in the last days scoffers,” he wrote, “walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” But “when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3. Not all, however, would be ensnared by the enemy’s devices. As the end of all things earthly should approach, there would be faithful ones able to discern the signs of the times. While a large number of professing believers would deny their faith by their works, there would be a remnant who would endure to the end. {AA 535.2}

Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159441
12/20/13 10:55 PM
12/20/13 10:55 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
M&M, what about 9/11 in New York City?

"In the night I was, I thought, in a room but not in my own house. I was in a city, where I knew not, and I heard explosion after explosion (2). I rose up quickly in bed, and saw from my window large balls of fire. Jetting out were sparks, in the form of arrows, and buildings were being consumed, and in a very few minutes the entire block of buildings was falling and the screeching and mournful groans came distinctly to my ears... I was instructed that destruction hath gone forth upon cities. The word of the Lord will be fulfilled. Isaiah 29:19-24 was repeated. I dared not move, not knowing where I was. I cried unto the Lord, What does it mean? These representations of destruction were repeated. Where am I? “In scenes I have represented that which will be; but warn My people to cease from putting their trust in men who are not obedient to my warnings and who despise My reproof, for the day of the Lord is right upon the world when evidence shall be made sure. Those who have followed the voices that would turn things upside down will themselves be turned where they cannot see, but will be as blind men. {11MR 361.2}
These words were given me from Isaiah 30: “Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits.” [Isaiah 30:8-15 quoted.].... {11MR 362.1}
I was instructed that light had been given me and that I had written under special light the Lord had imparted.—Manuscript 126, 1906. (Diary, August 23, 27, 1906.) {11MR 362.2}

Isaiah 30:25 "And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall."

Never in the history of mankind has there ever been two towers fall in the same day other than 9/11.

Anyone who rejects this message is going down the wrong path. I am confident that I have been blessed to see the fulfillment of so many prophecies that prove we are in the very last days, yet men like you cannot see it. I wonder why?

Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159442
12/20/13 11:06 PM
12/20/13 11:06 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
But what can be said? YOU hate to say it, but you cannot see it.

I hate to say it, but I fear for you because you cannot see it.

Re: "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather". Matt 24:28 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159443
12/20/13 11:12 PM
12/20/13 11:12 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
By the way, the moment that picture was taken was the exact moment that God gave me the vision of Jesus holding the 4 winds beginning the sealing of the 144,000.

Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

(Obviously an end time prophecy since it involves the 144,000)

Maybe since there seems to be a lot of evidence that what I was shown is from God, maybe you should be testing this? It is by the way your duty to do so and to share why you wouldn't believe.

But you do know that if you are wrong and exert your influence to prove that you are right, that is where the dividing comes.

That is why no one in authority in the church accepts my challenge to test the Spirit of the messages I was given. Those who do and contend with the message fall away very fast. I have been proclaiming this message since 2001. I have seen the test that comes so many times. At least I can say in the name of Jesus that I have been faithful to provide the information to everyone I can.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Fourth quarter, 2024, The Gospel of John
by dedication. 10/21/24 01:01 AM
Understanding the Battle of Armageddon
by dedication. 10/19/24 03:08 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 10/15/24 12:56 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 10/14/24 12:13 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 10/10/24 12:36 PM
The October 7th Massacre and Zechariah 9 Prophecy
by dedication. 10/08/24 05:41 PM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 10/01/24 11:56 AM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by dedication. 10/21/24 08:37 PM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 10/15/24 05:21 PM
What Should Be Our Response to the "Sunday Laws"?
by dedication. 10/13/24 01:08 AM
Understanding the 1290 & 1335 of Daniel 12?
by dedication. 10/11/24 02:16 PM
Are The Prophecies Important?
by dedication. 10/08/24 04:18 PM
The Beast and the Image Beast
by Rick H. 10/05/24 04:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 10/03/24 11:50 PM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by kland. 10/03/24 12:06 PM
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!