HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Andrew, Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield
1325 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,223
Posts196,067
Members1,325
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 21
Rick H 16
Daryl 2
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Dina, 1 invisible), 1,994 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 32 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 31 32
Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: Daryl] #180159
04/11/16 02:26 AM
04/11/16 02:26 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Is this still an Adventist forum?

I can't believe what is holding top place here --
Someone who is filling the forum with actual JESUIT DOCTRINES of a supposed earthly kingdom of a Christ with resurrected saints where (which will actually be "spirit beings" impersonating resurrected saints), are the leaders, in a "new world restructured order" and these resurrected saints (actually fallen angels claiming to be resurrected saints) will "teach" earth's inhabitants to "obey the law"...

This is precisely what the new age JESUITS are promoting.

And then we have the clincher -- the declaring that tAdventist doctrines are the doctrines of Jesuits!

Adventist doctrines are the very fortress AGAINST these Jesuit doctrines but of course this opposition to the "new world order" must be maligned as the enemy, for the biggest deception this world will experience to be successful in its hope to deceive even the strongholds against it.

May God help us -- the end is near, very soon satan and his masters (fallen angels) will appear as the "Christ" with his supposedly resurrected "leaders" and woe to the world ---
Too late they will realize the utter deception.

Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: Daryl] #180161
04/11/16 05:12 AM
04/11/16 05:12 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

AMEN!!!

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: Daryl] #180162
04/11/16 06:38 AM
04/11/16 06:38 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
At last, someone has spoken the truth about these seemingly endless jesuitical philosophies polluting this supposed Seventh Day Adventist forum!

Forgive me if I stray from the topic of this thread; however, the persistent undermining of Seventh Day Adventist beliefs, the misrepresentation of inspired pioneers, the jaw-dropping attempts to discredit God's endtime Prophet Ellen White and dim the clear light of the Spirit Of Prophesy, these heinous actions must be confronted!

If this is truely a forum for "Seventh Day Adventists and the friends of Seventh Day Adventists", then there must come a point where we MUST make our stand with Christ and declare: " Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men."

The shear number and length of these detailed, insidious, attacks on Adventism make one wonder, is there some sort of deliberate orchestration here? It hardly seems credible that one individual could generate such a prodigious volume of creatively deceptive postings.

Last year, I confronted Elle on her false claim to membership in the Seventh Day Adventist Church (a mentally deficient blind man could see that she accepts the 28 Fundamental Beliefs about as readily as that Jesuit wolf the Pope does!). Of course all my talk of personal accountability and old fashioned honesty was dismissed because, she felt that her Adventist Church was where God wanted her to be.

That falsehood is continued in this forum. Elle's profile claims that she is a Seventh Day Adventist. Does anyone believe this to be true?

Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: ProdigalOne] #180164
04/11/16 10:23 AM
04/11/16 10:23 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
Forgive me if I stray from the topic of this thread; however, the persistent undermining of Seventh Day Adventist beliefs,

ProdigalOne, back to your ways. I understand it's difficult for a leopard to change its spots.

BTW This is a SDA forum discussion and I'be been SDA for 30 years now. I have addressed your accusation or displeasure about me being here before and I have made suggestion how to address it properly.

BTW. I didn't start this discussion and this discussion was started by Daryl after I have said something in another post. In another word he wanted to have this discussion and my participation.

Everything I say, it is a product of past scripture studies and based on scriptures. I've provided many scriptures with details so to give you or anyone an advantage to take anything that you see that I say viewed out of line of the Bible; to bring it forth. Then let's test it together. I could be wrong or you may be wrong. That's the point of studying and testing what we think we know. Right?

Up to now in this discussion, you brought something(the state of the dead) forth that I wasn't out of line of it and then at the end -- it was you that was misquoting scripture -- remember you said that the soul was going to dust when I quoted at least 5 Bible verses that said the soul goes to sheol. Then you said another thing that Sheol was the same as going to dust -- to the graves. Now these are big mistakes in our Adventist believe that I never seen before and I could of attack that if my purpose was to bring down the Adventist Church. I didn't because that's not my intention at all, plus it was way out of topic.

I'm here to study. If you believe that I'm not representing scripture properly, then show me where. Don't give cheap empty statement. I've given you a very condensed summary with scriptures and the law. Then use that to show where I'm out of line with the scriptures. OK? Qualify the accusation you are bringing. Talk is cheap. Walk the talk.

Here's a handy 4 sections Index with it's link. I haven't posted section D yet.

A. Pentecostal AGE :Pre-2nd Coming
Link : Post#179702
1. Captivity to Babylon :
2. Captives’ Repentance & Fall of Babylon :
3. Transfer of Authority :

B. Tabernacle AGE: The Rule of the Melchisedek Order
Link : Post#179772
4. The 1st Resurrection -- only The Rulers-Overcomers :
5. Jesus 2nd Coming & War :
6. The Lake of fire -- The Beast and the False prophet Cast Alive
7. The Sabbath Millennium :

C. The Judgment of the Dead AGE
Link : Post#179913
8. The 2nd Resurrection :
9. The War
10. The Lake of Fire: Adversary and False Prophet Burn
11. The Great White Throne Judgment
12. The Submission & Swearing Allegiance
13. The Lake of Fire : Death and Hades Cast in

D. The Judgment Execution AGE
Link : Coming Soon.
14.The Lake of Fire: Execution of Judgment sentence of the People
15. The Great Jubilee : Debt canceled, everyone returns to their possession[=Glorious Body]
16. All is Under Jesus feet, then the Son also…that God may be all in all
[/quote]

Blessings
Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: dedication] #180168
04/11/16 07:46 PM
04/11/16 07:46 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Oh I just notice dedication post. ProdigalSon post was saying amen to her words.

Originally Posted By: dedication
And then we have the clincher -- the declaring that tAdventist doctrines are the doctrines of Jesuits!

I never said that our doctrines are Jesuits Doctrines, but as I agreed with ProdigalSon statement:
Originally Posted By: ProdigalSon
"I heard about James Arrabito long before I joined this site. While I am not 100% certain of the validity of Alberto Rivera's testimony, I have no doubt that the SDA denomination has been infiltrated by the Jesuits. It's just too logical a move for them not to have done it.

So we should suspect that some portion of our doctrines has been infiltrated. Also, some of the doctrines received by the Pioneers was just the standard view in their time. The Lord didn't reveal everything to our Church in the mid 1800s and on. Didn't revelation stop after 1888? Because of the Church rejection of Righteousness by Faith? I agree with many here on the forum that there's more to be known. What I see some of our standard view needs to be deepened or even be corrected at some places.

I can't believe what is holding top place here -- Someone who is filling the forum with actual JESUIT DOCTRINES of a supposed earthly kingdom of a Christ with resurrected saints where (which will actually be "spirit beings" impersonating resurrected saints), are the leaders, in a "new world restructured order" and these resurrected saints (actually fallen angels claiming to be resurrected saints) will "teach" earth's inhabitants to "obey the law"...

Well, good if you see where I'm erring -- I would like to know. That's the purpose for bringing this on the table.

That means you can point them out. Up to now you haven't succeeded. Most of the time you add things to scriptures, or twist things around to support mis-understood or shallow interpretation. Remember Is 45:23? -- at the end it was you that were in error, not me. And there were some more...

Adventist doctrines are the very fortress AGAINST these Jesuit doctrines but of course this opposition to the "new world order" must be maligned as the enemy, for the biggest deception this world will experience to be successful in its hope to deceive even the strongholds against it.

May God help us -- the end is near, very soon satan and his masters (fallen angels) will appear as the "Christ" with his supposedly resurrected "leaders" and woe to the world ---

Like I said to ProdigalSon -- talk is cheap. Walk the talk. Show me where are the errors or misrepresentation of scriptures.

Blessings
Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: Elle] #180172
04/12/16 12:02 AM
04/12/16 12:02 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Elle
Oh I just notice dedication post. ProdigalSon post was saying amen to her words.

I never said that our doctrines are Jesuits Doctrines, but as I agreed with ProdigalSon statement:
Originally Posted By: ProdigalSon
"I heard about James Arrabito long before I joined this site. While I am not 100% certain of the validity of Alberto Rivera's testimony, I have no doubt that the SDA denomination has been infiltrated by the Jesuits. It's just too logical a move for them not to have done it.

So we should suspect that some portion of our doctrines has been infiltrated. Also, some of the doctrines received by the Pioneers was just the standard view in their time. The Lord didn't reveal everything to our Church in the mid 1800s and on. Didn't revelation stop after 1888? Because of the Church rejection of Righteousness by Faith? I agree with many here on the forum that there's more to be known. What I see some of our standard view needs to be deepened or even be corrected at some places.

I can't believe what is holding top place here -- Someone who is filling the forum with actual JESUIT DOCTRINES of a supposed earthly kingdom of a Christ with resurrected saints where (which will actually be "spirit beings" impersonating resurrected saints), are the leaders, in a "new world restructured order" and these resurrected saints (actually fallen angels claiming to be resurrected saints) will "teach" earth's inhabitants to "obey the law"...

Well, good if you see where I'm erring -- I would like to know. That's the purpose for bringing this on the table.

That means you can point them out. Up to now you haven't succeeded. Most of the time you add things to scriptures, or twist things around to support mis-understood or shallow interpretation. Remember Is 45:23? -- at the end it was you that were in error, not me. And there were some more...

Like I said to ProdigalSon -- talk is cheap. Walk the talk. Show me where are the errors or misrepresentation of scriptures.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
No one need walk in darkness. No one need say, "Specify to me the precise wrongs of which I am guilty," To all who say this I give the word of the Lord, "Search prayerfully, and you will know." {PUR, August 14, 1902 par. 10}

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: Daryl] #180174
04/12/16 01:17 PM
04/12/16 01:17 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Next paragraph:
Let all who claim to be reformers be such in the fullest sense of the word. The Lord is merciful. He does not chastise His people because He hates them, but because He hates the sins that they are committing. If they will turn from their wrong ways, and seek counsel from Him, He will be spared a repetition of their chastisement. He waits long for His erring people to repent, that He may remove the rod from them, and grant them His forgiveness and love, filling their hearts with His peace and joy. But those who in self-complacency strengthen themselves in their own way must be left to suffer the consequence of their wrong course. Cause will be followed by the sure result.
Ellen G. White. {PUR, August 14, 1902 par. 11}

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: Daryl] #180201
04/15/16 04:12 AM
04/15/16 04:12 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Elle said:

"ProdigalOne, back to your ways. I understand it's difficult for a leopard to change its spots.

BTW This is a SDA forum discussion and I'be been SDA for 30 years now. I have addressed your accusation or displeasure about me being here before and I have made suggestion how to address it properly. "

A leopard does not change its spots, just as a lie does not change the truth.

According to what you have said on other threads, you may well have been a Seventh Day Adventist many years ago; however, as you and most of the members here know, this is no longer the case.

Over time have been seduced by the teachings of false prophets such as Stephen Jones, whom you quote repeatedly elsewhere.

On the books membership in a church does not make you a Seventh Day Adventist.
"The kingdom is within you". If your heart and mind do not embrace the special Endtime Truths entrusted to the Seventh Day Adventist Church then you are a member only according to "the letter of the law".

Isn't it time to admit that the doctrine/tares you stubbornly sow among us are those of other faiths, such as God's Kingdom Ministries? http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/

Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: Daryl] #180204
04/15/16 06:22 AM
04/15/16 06:22 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Elle said,

"I'm here to study. If you believe that I'm not representing scripture properly, then show me where. Don't give cheap empty statement. I've given you a very condensed summary with scriptures and the law. Then use that to show where I'm out of line with the scriptures. OK? Qualify the accusation you are bringing. Talk is cheap. Walk the talk."

Alas, Babylon is fallen...
You labor to convince us that Babylon is a system of financial empire and that the coming Kingdom of God will be based on mammon. How can you not see, the doctrine you preach is the very Wine of Babylon! Alas, I fear that you are fatally intoxicated by it.

Yes "talk is cheap", and striving to reason with you from Scripture appears to be futile. As in our discussion of the state of the dead and Sheol, your convoluted Jesuitical arguements have been met time after time with logical, intelligent, simple, biblical, Truth.

Many times, I have witnessed sensitive, wise, gentle souls such as dedication, Green Cochoa, Alchemy and numerous other knowledgable, godly, members of this forum patiently present the straight Word of God in answer to your confusing, Neo-Babylonian, rhetoric; only to have their honest, thoughtful, words dismissed by an incredibly misguided claim that the topic under discussion is "spiritual", or that your interpretation is correct because you have the amorphous confirmation of "two witnesses"???

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
2Timothy 4:3-4

Decades ago, in newborn ignorance, I joined myself to the Charismatic/Penticostal movement. Though the denominational labels, modes of worship, and crooked doctrines have evolved, the spirit that guides you was shown to me then: I cannot accept your private, emotion inspired, interpretations and unbiblical, worldly beliefs.

You say that if I believe that you are not representing scripture properly, then I should show you where?

Though you be shown the Truth, graven in stone by flame and the very finger of God, we will never agree on His holy nature, His perfect righteousness, or His divine plans for the Earth and Humanity.

The problem is that the Word of God was inspired by the Holy Spirit and you are being led by a much different spirit. You are an unwitting agent of the dark system you claim to despise...

Elle, I am truely sorry if my words seem harsh, or cruel,
that was never my intention.

The Conflict of the Ages is almost history,
I love you dear sister. Please, won't you come home?

"...thou hast left thy first love.
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place..." Revelation 2:4-5

You will be in my prayers,
that is all I have left to give.

Re: Does the Bible Teach that Everybody Is Saved, or that Some Are Saved? [Re: ProdigalOne] #180210
04/15/16 11:29 AM
04/15/16 11:29 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Hi ProdigalOne,

From skimming quickly everything, I see you are NOT addressing the discussion at hand and you are still focusing on ME. Saying things AGAIN that is non related to the discussion.

I would appreciate if you the discussion. Tackle what I said relating in the discussion of scriptures that you think I misrepresent. That would be more effective and productive.

Blessings
Page 13 of 32 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 31 32

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Fourth quarter, 2024, The Gospel of John
by dedication. 10/18/24 11:18 AM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 10/15/24 12:56 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 10/14/24 12:13 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 10/10/24 12:36 PM
The October 7th Massacre and Zechariah 9 Prophecy
by dedication. 10/08/24 05:41 PM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 10/01/24 11:56 AM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 09/22/24 02:05 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 10/15/24 05:21 PM
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 10/15/24 05:12 PM
What Should Be Our Response to the "Sunday Laws"?
by dedication. 10/13/24 01:08 AM
Understanding the 1290 & 1335 of Daniel 12?
by dedication. 10/11/24 02:16 PM
Are The Prophecies Important?
by dedication. 10/08/24 04:18 PM
The Beast and the Image Beast
by Rick H. 10/05/24 04:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 10/03/24 11:50 PM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by kland. 10/03/24 12:06 PM
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!