HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,216
Posts195,928
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 17
asygo 4
Daryl 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 3 invisible), 2,157 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: Rick H] #196185
08/08/23 07:26 PM
08/08/23 07:26 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I didn't find much conclusive from the links other than there is a desire and that they are spraying things from planes.

Check this one out though.
https://rumble.com/v35qu7u-bill-gat...millions-could-die-if-they-succeed-.html

Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: Rick H] #196186
08/09/23 12:01 AM
08/09/23 12:01 AM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I have another link for you. It's a link to the site. https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ . Here is the link to the patents. https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/

Here is data about HAARP. https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/category/haarp-2/

Last edited by Garywk; 08/09/23 12:04 AM.
Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: Rick H] #196187
08/09/23 11:40 AM
08/09/23 11:40 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
In case someone still thinks the pandemic was about health, consider this:
https://rumble.com/v2a88bk-psywars-fifth-generation-warfare-and-sovereignty.html

The battle of the health of your mind. Obviously, this is setting things up to enable forced worship. So, the details of how the end comes about may be different, but it is still force and coercion of your mind.

Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: Rick H] #196190
08/09/23 04:54 PM
08/09/23 04:54 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Fully agree Kland, there is an agenda, we never knew the details of how it will all be pulled together for the last final crises, but we do know where it is going.

Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: Rick H] #196191
08/09/23 06:26 PM
08/09/23 06:26 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I have been aware of what Malone is talking about for close to twenty years although not in terms of fifth generation warfare.. The one who first woke me up was actually Bill Gates and his immorality. I was studying computer technology at the time because I'd become disabled in 1999. The fraud that he unleashed upon the public to take over the computer markets was incredible. I watched his testimony during the monopoly trial and the deceit displayed was something I'd never imagined before and I grew up with an older brother who is very manipulative. That led me to look at the world much more cynically. Then along came Glenn Beck and he opened my mind to how we have been deceived about the political structure of our world and fed a line about left and right political governments. That's about the time I started studying into marxism.

So when I started learning about geoengineering and then covid and the vaccines came along I was already very skeptical of all governments, media, and politicians. I was an avid devourer of the msm up to when Glenn Beck came along. Gates had made me a little suspicious but not much.

All of this is to destroy we the people in the entire world. The so called elites are child molesters and eugenecists and almost all of the upper crust of our world are satanists. Remember pizza gate? It was real. Hillary and Bill are involved in child trafficking and satanism. It took five years to get the Sound of Freedom as the big money people threw road block after road block up to keep it from being released.

Even Malone is being used to keep us thinking there is a possibility to win against the united governments of this world. The financial system will be taken digital before that can happen and then every movement of people will be controlled. Our only safety is God as He will allow things to happen only on His time line. We just have to work on our relationship with God very hard so as to be close enough to Him and have the faith it takes to get through the time of trouble.

Last edited by Garywk; 08/09/23 07:39 PM.
Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: Rick H] #197773
07/19/24 06:30 PM
07/19/24 06:30 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Cyber Attack - not.

When things don't make sense, expect it was planned and new laws to be implemented quickly.

Why would a third party anti-virus security software cause Microsoft Windows to fail. But then again, why does Windows fail for all kinds of reasons, so that isn't so unexpected.

Why would Microsoft allow a third party.... Why why why.
But why would airlines depend upon a known operating system software which fails without having a backup plan?
I read one article where they contacted the planes in the sky and allowed them to continue to their destination. What! Was there the chance they would say you must land back at the origin because our computers are down?
Why would they not have a separate system isolated that doesn't do updates until a test system do any updates. I mean, it is common for Microsoft updates to result in a failed system and this is the first time...?

Why would the 911 system be tied to anything that could cause problems?

None of this make sense. Expect something big to come of it.
They (the beast powers) probably could not pull off a cyber attack, so they just did an update.

But then, were there real disabling computer problems, or was this a case of where someone said the sky was falling, shut down the airlines.

So this is conditioning the people of how inconvenient it is of not being able to continue their flights, and all other kinds of "Can't do that, our computers are down" issues. So then the people will beg, please take away our rights and privacy, as long as we can feel safe and not be inconvenienced. And suddenly multi-hundred page bills are passed within a day or two.

Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: Rick H] #197778
07/20/24 12:14 PM
07/20/24 12:14 PM
Rick H  Offline
OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
There are parts of the cyber infrastructure that we pay no mind to, as long as it does not intrude in our lives. Then they show themselves and we are shocked at the control and intrusion it has, much like the covid mandates..

Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: Rick H] #197835
07/31/24 05:38 AM
07/31/24 05:38 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
How is the end time different than what we thought?

Actually, it is shockingly very much as we were told it would be.
Individual Adventists have gone down many paths thinking it would be different than what we read in the book Great Controversy. But no, what was revealed, is shaping up just as it was prophesied.

Of course, all the details that would shape the events (many thought nothing could ever shape our countries to produce those events) we could only image in years past. But now -- it's all falling into place. The trap is set, it just needs to be sprung.

How do we respond?
How many are just as unprepared to stand when the crises hits, as the disciples were when Christ was crucified?
In the prophecies the future is opened before us as plainly as it was opened to the disciples by the words of Christ (before His crucifixion) . The events connected with the close of probation and the work of preparation for the time of trouble, are clearly presented. But multitudes have no more understanding of these important truths than if they had never been revealed. Satan watches to catch away every impression that would make them wise unto salvation, and the time of trouble will find them unready. {GC 594.1}

"The work of preparation for the time of trouble, are clearly presented."

What has been clearly presented concerning this preparation??

1. Need for genuine revival. This is achieved by taking the Laodicean message to heart.
Our lukewarm condition will not make it through any time of trouble. Christ, the heavenly merchant man is standing at the door of our hearts, and the door of our church, wanting to come in and have close fellowship with us and prepare us for what's ahead. He has important wares that we need.

We are POOR with just a pittance of spiritual wealth. But He offers GOLD. He wants to build in us a Faith tried in fire, a faith that holds fast to Him and His righteousness even when the whole world is against us. A faith combined with love! Love is foundation of true obedience.
The gold mentioned by Christ, the True Witness, which all must have, has been shown me to be faith and love combined, and love takes the precedence of faith. Satan is constantly at work to remove these precious gifts from the hearts of God's people. All are engaged in playing the game of life. Satan is well aware that if he can remove love and faith, and supply their place with selfishness and unbelief, all the remaining precious traits will soon be skillfully removed by his deceitful hand, and the game will be lost.(2T 47)

We are not properly dress. Like Adam and Eve after they sinned discovered they were naked. But He offers us a white, pure robe.
The white raiment is the righteousness of Christ that may be wrought into the character. Purity of heart, purity of motive, will characterize every one who is washing his robe, and making it white in the blood of the Lamb (RH July 24, 1888).

We should consider the great sacrifice that was made in our behalf, to purchase for us the robe of righteousness, woven in the loom of heaven. He has invited us to the wedding feast, and has provided for every one of us the wedding garment. The robe of righteousness has been purchased at infinite cost; and how daring is the insult to Heaven when one presents himself as a candidate for entrance at the wedding feast, when wearing his own citizen's dress of self-righteousness! (YI Jan. 30 1996)
Only the covering which Christ Himself has provided can make us meet to appear in God's presence. This covering, the robe of His own righteousness, Christ will put upon every repenting, believing soul. "I counsel thee," He says, "to buy of Me . . . white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear." Revelation 3:18. {COL 311.3}

This robe, woven in the loom of heaven, has in it not one thread of human devising. Christ in His humanity wrought out a perfect character, and this character He offers to impart to us. "All our righteousness are as filthy rags." Isaiah 64:6. Everything that we of ourselves can do is defiled by sin. But the Son of God "was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin.

By His perfect obedience He has made it possible for every human being to obey God's commandments. When we submit ourselves to Christ, the heart is united with His heart, the will is merged in His will, the mind becomes one with His mind, the thoughts are brought into captivity to Him; we live His life. This is what it means to be clothed with the garment of His righteousness. Then as the Lord looks upon us He sees, not the fig-leaf garment, not the nakedness and deformity of sin, but His own robe of righteousness, which is perfect obedience to the law of Jehovah, {FLB 113.4}

And we are BLIND.
Christ brings us eye salve. Spiritual eye salve. That we may comprehend the marvelous truths concerning the kingdom.
The eyes of fallen men may be anointed with the eye-salve of spiritual comprehension, and they may see themselves as they really are,?poor, and miserable, and blind, and naked. They may be brought to realize their need of repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ....The professed Christian world is indeed in need of eye-salve, that they may see the character of God and his law. Their prayer should be as was David's of old, ?Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.?....There must be a searching out of the peculiar sins which have been offensive to God, which have dishonored his name, and quenched the light of his Spirit, and killed the first love from the soul. Whether it has been pride, sensuality, or turning the grace of Christ into lasciviousness, it must be thoroughly repented of, and forsaken. RH July 24,1888 How Do We Stand

Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: dedication] #197858
08/17/24 11:43 AM
08/17/24 11:43 AM
Rick H  Offline
OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Originally Posted by dedication
How is the end time different than what we thought?

Actually, it is shockingly very much as we were told it would be.
Individual Adventists have gone down many paths thinking it would be different than what we read in the book Great Controversy. But no, what was revealed, is shaping up just as it was prophesied.

Of course, all the details that would shape the events (many thought nothing could ever shape our countries to produce those events) we could only image in years past. But now -- it's all falling into place. The trap is set, it just needs to be sprung.

How do we respond?
How many are just as unprepared to stand when the crises hits, as the disciples were when Christ was crucified?
In the prophecies the future is opened before us as plainly as it was opened to the disciples by the words of Christ (before His crucifixion) . The events connected with the close of probation and the work of preparation for the time of trouble, are clearly presented. But multitudes have no more understanding of these important truths than if they had never been revealed. Satan watches to catch away every impression that would make them wise unto salvation, and the time of trouble will find them unready. {GC 594.1}

"The work of preparation for the time of trouble, are clearly presented."

What has been clearly presented concerning this preparation??

1. Need for genuine revival. This is achieved by taking the Laodicean message to heart.
Our lukewarm condition will not make it through any time of trouble. Christ, the heavenly merchant man is standing at the door of our hearts, and the door of our church, wanting to come in and have close fellowship with us and prepare us for what's ahead. He has important wares that we need.

We are POOR with just a pittance of spiritual wealth. But He offers GOLD. He wants to build in us a Faith tried in fire, a faith that holds fast to Him and His righteousness even when the whole world is against us. A faith combined with love! Love is foundation of true obedience.
The gold mentioned by Christ, the True Witness, which all must have, has been shown me to be faith and love combined, and love takes the precedence of faith. Satan is constantly at work to remove these precious gifts from the hearts of God's people. All are engaged in playing the game of life. Satan is well aware that if he can remove love and faith, and supply their place with selfishness and unbelief, all the remaining precious traits will soon be skillfully removed by his deceitful hand, and the game will be lost.(2T 47)

We are not properly dress. Like Adam and Eve after they sinned discovered they were naked. But He offers us a white, pure robe.
The white raiment is the righteousness of Christ that may be wrought into the character. Purity of heart, purity of motive, will characterize every one who is washing his robe, and making it white in the blood of the Lamb (RH July 24, 1888).

We should consider the great sacrifice that was made in our behalf, to purchase for us the robe of righteousness, woven in the loom of heaven. He has invited us to the wedding feast, and has provided for every one of us the wedding garment. The robe of righteousness has been purchased at infinite cost; and how daring is the insult to Heaven when one presents himself as a candidate for entrance at the wedding feast, when wearing his own citizen's dress of self-righteousness! (YI Jan. 30 1996)
Only the covering which Christ Himself has provided can make us meet to appear in God's presence. This covering, the robe of His own righteousness, Christ will put upon every repenting, believing soul. "I counsel thee," He says, "to buy of Me . . . white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear." Revelation 3:18. {COL 311.3}

This robe, woven in the loom of heaven, has in it not one thread of human devising. Christ in His humanity wrought out a perfect character, and this character He offers to impart to us. "All our righteousness are as filthy rags." Isaiah 64:6. Everything that we of ourselves can do is defiled by sin. But the Son of God "was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin.

By His perfect obedience He has made it possible for every human being to obey God's commandments. When we submit ourselves to Christ, the heart is united with His heart, the will is merged in His will, the mind becomes one with His mind, the thoughts are brought into captivity to Him; we live His life. This is what it means to be clothed with the garment of His righteousness. Then as the Lord looks upon us He sees, not the fig-leaf garment, not the nakedness and deformity of sin, but His own robe of righteousness, which is perfect obedience to the law of Jehovah, {FLB 113.4}

And we are BLIND.
Christ brings us eye salve. Spiritual eye salve. That we may comprehend the marvelous truths concerning the kingdom.
The eyes of fallen men may be anointed with the eye-salve of spiritual comprehension, and they may see themselves as they really are,?poor, and miserable, and blind, and naked. They may be brought to realize their need of repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ....The professed Christian world is indeed in need of eye-salve, that they may see the character of God and his law. Their prayer should be as was David's of old, ?Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.?....There must be a searching out of the peculiar sins which have been offensive to God, which have dishonored his name, and quenched the light of his Spirit, and killed the first love from the soul. Whether it has been pride, sensuality, or turning the grace of Christ into lasciviousness, it must be thoroughly repented of, and forsaken. RH July 24,1888 How Do We Stand

Repentance and Revival are two key points...

Re: How is the end time different than what we thought. [Re: Rick H] #197865
08/22/24 01:54 AM
08/22/24 01:54 AM
Kevin H  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024

New York
Of course there will be differences from what we expect. Jesus told us that we will know that he told us when we see it come to pass. The danger is that like in the first century AD Satan made people cling so tightly to tradition and what they thought would happen that they did not realize what the prophets said when it did come to pass. The first step is to both understand what we have learned over history and that God has lead us thus far, discuss and evaluate. Then God can show us more.

There are a few things I'd like to say here and you can evaluate to see if it may be useful or not.

The first is that we need to be willing to study the Bible; including studying the original context of the topic and then how other Bible writers applied them and how they became applied over history. But the clearest way to find out what the Bible means is to first see what the Bible meant back then; what are the principles, Use the principles of the essay "The Role of Israel in Old Testament Prophecy" from SDABC vol. 4. Often this causes us to ask the question of "How could the Lord have come back then? Why did it not happen?" The more we learn about the historical setting, the more correct will be our application.

Second: I am uncomfortable with the tendency to make the beast of Revelation 13 totally the pope, the pope, the pope and nothing but the pope. As a whole the beast is ANY organization that we choose to take the place of God the Father in our lives. In many ways the beast is the opposite of the dragon. More on this later. I understand that the 7 heads correspond to the 7 parts of the dream in Daniel 2: They are the 7 periods of someone else ruling over the majority of God's true church between the last son of David (Zedekiah) until we are again ruled over by THE Son of David!!! These are:

1. Babylon

2. Medio-Persia

3. Greece

4. Rome

5. The feet of iron and clay. In the Bible clay is formed by God, but in the 5th head we find God's clay being molded by the iron, the politics, instead of by God. This describes a church-state. The rule of the church over the dark ages; Here is where the Pope plays a major role. But from the middle east through Europe there were church states: In the Middle East it was to a large extent Islam. Then you had the Orthodox Catholics, going a bit farther west we then find the Roman Catholics. Eventually in the Roman Catholic land we got Reformed Roman Catholics (Protestants) as the church state. This is what we call "catholic Europe" Yes small "c" catholic. Your faith was basically where you were born and lived. As smaller parts of Protestantism formed there was little to no room for them if they did not toe the line to the Church-State they lived under. Many came to the Americas to claim some land that they could use as their own little patch of catholic Europe for their faith.

6. Then we got Joan of Arc, who was a very active member in catholic Europe; but who started to see the idea of government independence. And we also got that crazy man Roger Williams who had the idea of liberty of conscience. This idea was starting to form in the new world. Rogers started the state of Rhode Island where the laws allowed you to worship according to the dictates of your conscience. William Penn got a piece of property that he might have wanted as a piece of catholic Europe for Quakers; Now, he did not find enough Quakers to come over here; but whether or not that was his original plan, he also offered in his state liberty of conscience. Even in the state for Roman Catholics, Maryland, in their first settlement there was something very un-European. They built the government and public buildings on one side of town, then they had the homes and at the other side of town they built their church. These events lead to a new thinking about freedom in this new world, and the idea that freedom comes from good laws limited to how we treat each other, yet freedom to worship or not worship according to our conscience, which is the foundation of the American Revolution.

Back over the pond there was another Revolution, but their understanding of freedom was freedom from law; the French Revolution. They made their own version of catholic Europe, but where the church-state was the religion of secular humanism.

Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and James Monroe were among those who supported the idea that was forming in America of liberty of conscience. This still puzzled people who had local official churches supported by their taxes. When Jefferson became President people feared that he was going to change the state-church to France's secular humanism and that he was going to take their Bibles and they would hide Bibles. But instead of getting a new church state, the church for the first time was unbelievably free. There was an open marketplace for religion. People could listen, and see what makes the most sense. Christians came to see the danger in the beast of catholic Europe.

These events of national and religious independence and the ideas of the French Revolution gave the beast the deadly wound, the toes of iron and clay; separation; some offering more freedom others very much restricting true freedom. The ruling crowns left the head and went on to the horns.

7. The Bible predicts that the deadly wound would be healed; and that the last head will be different from the first five. It will share the crowns with the independent states, the horns. Rather than ruling though conquest and politics, the 7th head will be the horns uniting in economic cooperation with the corporations being in control. Sadly, as Adventists, limiting the beast to ONLY the Pope, we are blinding ourselves to the 7th head as we are expecting a return to the 5th head. When we enter the 7th head, I fear we will have many Adventists who will be swept away by the deception as we are so focused on the return to the 5th head, and then only a portion of the 5th head. Now as we are seeing the 7th head forming; the Pope is being groomed to being the moral voice of the system. But without the Pope becoming the controlling power, I worry that too many will be sucked up into the deceptions of the 7th head because we are all focused on the return to the 5th head.

Third: In a lot of ways the Dragon and the Beast are opposites. The Dragon is the personification of the first deception of Satan that God is not God, but consists of the same essence as creatures and can thus be over thrown by sufficient power. That God is claiming to be God to keep us in our place. That God is a cruel arbitrary tyrant who has no right to place us under law. That we all should be a law unto ourselves. You have your truth and I have my truth. The philosophy of existentialism, also called by Ellen White "spiritualism". Follow your feelings. It is Satan and demons working directly.

For a long time I've noticed in OTHER churches people who sees the danger of the dragon, but too many are running to the beast to protect them from the dragon. Sadly, in recent years I'm even seeing this in Seventh-day Adventism. We seem to think that as long as it is not directly THE VATICAN that we should turn to the beast to protect us from the dragon. We are becoming an unwalled city with just one wall facing in only one direction and if we are attacked from other directions we welcome the invaders to our town.

Any organization that replaces God and God's character of love and freedom in our lives. While the dragon is the philosophy of the French Revolution, that freedom is in the absence of law, you are a law unto yourself, what do you feel is right, you have your truth and I have my truth and it's fine if they are different, that the final authority is our individual existential experience. The beast tells us what is right and wrong, and my job is to comply, if necessary forget and ignore my existential experience.

We find this same idea in Daniel 11's kings of the north and south. From the promised land if you go north you eventually turn east and end up in Babylon. God's rule is pictured as coming from the north. So the King of the North is either God or someone in the place of God. As we travel south we eventually turn west and end up in Egypt. The Pharaoh of Egypt is pictured as having conquered the chaos monster and implanted control. But the Nile with it's delta gives the picture of the dragon with it's 7 heads; the chaos monster, the no law monster, but trying to be controlled by secularism.

The two horned beast of Revelation 13 in it's widest application represents people, who have the true freedom through Christ, but who gives this up by following either the dragon or the beast; Secularism or Imposed religion, they trade true freedom for either chaos or control. Now in a more narrow application there is a nation based on the individual. The United States became very lamb like with Biblical views of freedom that has the entire Trinity working with us. Our existential experience is NOT the final authority, but there is an outward truth, God the Father. But the Holy Spirit leads us to God the Father and God the Son through working with us where we are in our subjective existential experience leading us deeper and deeper towards the truth in God the Father. God the Son is there as our dear friend working with us and leading us into his kingdom. This really took effect in the views of law, and separation of church and state under the 24 years of the Presidency of Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and James Monroe. It was deepened by Andrew Jackson, and widened by Abraham Lincoln.

Let me give a little off track to point out that those ideas were intrenched in William Miller and others of our pioneers. As the movement of Adventism jumped the pond it became welded to these ideas by Miller and the Seventh-day Adventist church is the offspring of the Adventism movement and the principles of the American Revolution, especially Roger Williams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison as deepened by Jackson. But even outside of the Seventh-day Adventist church, there were still the realization of the blessing of liberty of conscience. Much of the fear of Catholics was that they would take away liberty of conscience and return us to catholic Europe. John Kennedy needed to tell how he understood the difference between being the Catholic candidate for President, and being the Democrat candidate for President who happens to worship in the Catholic church.

Now Revelation tells us that this beast will speak like the dragon (secularism, existentialism) but end up forming an image NOT to the dragon but to the beast: catholic Europe revived.

The French Revolution was based on the dragon. But this view of freedom while Satan's favorite idea, it means that the demons need to personalize temptation. They hate us too much to focus on this. Over the period of the 5th head it was easy having one big deception to have people follow. The demons double checked this in Nazi Germany, and sure enough easier to file us into one deception. The demons are looking what worked and what did not work, and how would they appeal to people like Dietrich Bonhoeffer and Winston Churchill.

Right now Satan is splitting us into two groups, a counterfeit sheep and goats, those who are willing to just follow the beast, and the more free thinking goats. Then he will bring on a great pending disaster where everyone has to follow, some taking the mark in their forehead, and others not feeling all that comfortable but sees it to their advantage to just follow the system, thus getting the mark in their right hand. (In the time of Rome, when people were required to bow down to the Emperor's image, some would bow and pray to him, others just happened to notice that their sandals needed adjusting.) Thus we can expect a period where the United States would look too secular but will revert to forming an image to the beast, the revival of catholic Europe. To follow the beast we will have to give up something that our conscience tells us to do, and/or pressure others to surrender their belief to go along with the system.

Liberty of conscience was the general trend of America from especially Jefferson through Carter. Reagan made a change to cater to a feeling of entitlement to Evangelical Christianity. In reaction (or correspondingly) the more extreme of the Democrats were expected to support the feeling of entitlement to the religion of secular humanism. These two spirits of entitlement has taken hold over our country for the past 40some years. Sadly, Trump has gone beyond, and threatens to go even farther if elected in giving more of a commitment to Evangelical Christianity. I would expect a counter reaction from the left. Trump has opened a Pandora's Box that so many other Republicans are embracing. I don't know if we will ever be able to go back. Today's politicians do not have Kennedy's insight of the difference between being the Catholic President and the American President who happens to worship in the Catholic church. They think that they are the politician or judge of their religion. It would be wise for politicians and judges to spend some time looking at the thought of Roger Williams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Mrs. White's Great Controversy philosophy, Kennedy's understanding of the difference. These ideas have been lost by both parties. Too many Republicans want to make the United States catholic Europe, and too many Democrats want to make the United States French Revolution Europe. Both have forgotten a little something called the American Revolution. And living at this time in history I feel like I'm living the play/story "Now".

Fourth: While we know that the issue of Sunday Laws will bring the test to the Christian world, Mrs. White also seems to open the door for similar situations bringing the test to other religions and parts of the world. Mrs. White writes on AT LEAST TWO LEVELS, the specific application of Sunday enforcement, but also the more broader ideas of liberty of conscience and it's attack by catholic Europe no matter what specific religion or philosophy it comes garbed in. Fortunately (being sarcastic) upon either birth or baptism Seventh-day Adventists get an autocorrect somewhere on the neural pathway between our eyes and brain and between our ears and brain. When ever we read or hear from Mrs. White the deeper and broader issues, our autocorrect automatically makes it "Sunday Laws" and "the Pope" by the time her words reaches our brain. I love the book "The Great Controversy" but I fear that too many who are promoting the book are wanting not to promote the deeper levels but only the Sunday and Pope applications.

Recently I heard that our National Anthem is about our flag and the ideals for which it stands was able to make it through one night and to fly the next day. It is a song about the fragile nature of our freedoms. We could have lost it on January 6, but we made it through a few more years. But we must constantly ask if that banner is still flying. Revelation 13 tells us that the day will come where it's principles will not be flying over us.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/06/24 12:53 AM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/05/24 09:41 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 08/28/24 02:39 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/05/24 09:37 PM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 09/05/24 09:25 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
The Beginning and Ending of the Sabbath
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:12 PM
False Tongues In The Church!
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:04 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!