HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,963
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 27
kland 24
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (dedication, Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 1,813 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Fireballs in the Sky #197912
08/30/24 09:26 PM
08/30/24 09:26 PM
Rick H  Offline OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
I heard in the news about a strange boom heard over New York City, then about more like events happening which were seen to be fireballs, and it seems to be happening elsewhere. Here is a description of the one heard this Friday morning in the south near Tennessee. "A bright line shooting across the night sky and the sound of an explosion is what many are describing after a suspected meteor shot across the night sky early Friday morning.

Home security cameras recorded the fireball shooting across the Tennessee and North Carolina night sky around 1:15 a.m. on Friday morning. Witness accounts show the fireball was first visible over eastern Tennesse before crossing into the skies over western North Carolina.

Appearing first as a dot streaking across the night sky, the light grows in intensity as the meteor appears to burn up in the Earth's atmosphere. The bright light was followed a few moments later by an explosion-like sound."...https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/meteor-fireball-explosion-north-carolina-tennessee-mountains/275-641e82be-fed3-44c5-807e-e24cb352a13f

https://www.foxweather.com/earth-space/meteorite-fireball-meteor-north-carolina-appalachia

And more...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...reball-over-new-york-jersey/74439456007/

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/nyc-meteor-new-jersey-boom-videos/

https://www.discoveryuk.com/mysteries/skyquake-the-mysterious-sounds-from-the-sky/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/suspected...tral-indiana-officials/story?id=98776319

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/news/what-caused-flash-loud-boom-stockton/

Now we know of how Ellen White speaks of balls of fire falling to the earth, with at least one statement depicting an event of this sort, which speak of these calamities:

"While I was in Nashville, a scene was opened before me. A great ball of fire seemed to fall from heaven, and from it went forth flashes of light. When these flashes of light would strike a building, the building would burn like tinder. And then I heard someone say, ?I knew that this was coming. These are the judgments of God that I knew were coming.? ?You knew,? said another. ?You were my neighbor. Why did you not tell me that these things were coming? Why did you not warn others?? [Ellen White, Manuscript 154, 1904].

There was a scene presented to me. It was the night before the Sabbath. That is when that scene was presented. I looked out of the window, and there was an immense ball of fire that came from heaven, and it fell where they were casting buildings with pillars, especially the pillars were presented to me. And it seemed as if the ball came right to the building and crushed it, and they saw that it was branching out, branching out, enlarging, and they began to cry and mourn and mourn, and wring their hands, and I thought some of our people stood by there, saying, ?Well, it is just what we have been expecting; it is just what we have been talking about; it is just what we have been talking about.? ?You knew it?? said the people. ?You knew it, and never told us about it?? I thought there was such an agony in their face, such an agony in their appearance [Ellen White, Manuscript 152, 1904.]

As noted above, in at least one Ellen White statement cited in the video it is stated that one of these balls of fire would fall on Nashville itself:

When I was in Nashville, I had been speaking to the people, and in the night season, there was an immense ball of fire that came right from heaven and settled in Nashville. There were flames going out like arrows from that ball; houses were being consumed; houses were tottering and falling. Some of the people were standing there. ?It is just as we expected,? they said, ?we expected this.? Others were wringing their hands in agony and crying unto God for mercy. ?You knew it,? said they, ?you knew that this was coming, and never said a word to warn us!? They seemed as though they would almost tear them to pieces, to think they had never told them or given them any warning at all [Ellen White, Manuscript 188, 1905].

At least two other Ellen White statements, not cited in these videos, describe similar scenes, though without specific locations:

In the visions of the night a very impressive scene passed before me. I saw an immense ball of fire fall among some beautiful mansions, causing their instant destruction. I heard some one say, ?We knew that the judgments of God were coming upon the earth, but we did not know that they would come so soon.? Others, with agonized voices, said, ?You knew! Why then did you not tell us? We did not know.? On every side I heard similar words of reproach spoken [Testimonies, vol. 9, p. 28.].

Last night a scene was presented before me. I may never feel free to reveal all of it, but I will reveal a little.

It seemed that an immense ball of fire came down upon the world, and crushed large houses. From place to place rose the cry, ?The Lord has come! The Lord has come!? Many were unprepared to meet Him, but a few were saying, ?Praise the Lord!?

?Why are you praising the Lord?? inquired those upon whom was coming sudden destruction.

?Because we now see what we have been looking for.?

?If you believed that these things were coming, why did you not tell us?? was the terrible response. ?We did not know about these things. Why did you leave us in ignorance? Again and again you have seen us; why did you not become acquainted with us, and tell us of the judgment to come, and that we must serve God, lest we perish? Now we are lost!? [Reflecting Christ, p. 243.].

It appears we are starting to see some of these 'balls of fires', and soon will see more. We shall see if this increases..

Re: Fireballs in the Sky [Re: Rick H] #197946
09/05/24 09:41 PM
09/05/24 09:41 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I did see an article about how people were experimenting with blowing up an asteroid in hopes of diverting a future dangerous one, and now pieces of it are going to be hitting the earth creating the first human made meteor shower.

Re: Fireballs in the Sky [Re: kland] #197955
09/09/24 11:50 AM
09/09/24 11:50 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by kland
I did see an article about how people were experimenting with blowing up an asteroid in hopes of diverting a future dangerous one, and now pieces of it are going to be hitting the earth creating the first human made meteor shower.

Interesting!

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Fireballs in the Sky [Re: Rick H] #197959
09/10/24 06:04 PM
09/10/24 06:04 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I searched for what I remembered and looks like they crashed a spacecraft into an asteroid and the debris may or may not hit the earth in a decade or several. I had thought it was this fall.

https://www.earth.com/news/dart-mission-debris-will-create-a-human-made-meteor-shower/

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...impossible-possible-101725182768115.html

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/31/science/dimorphos-dart-impact-debris-meteor-shower/index.html

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/15/24 02:59 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by dedication. 09/15/24 11:53 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by dedication. 09/15/24 12:06 PM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!