HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,975
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 30
Rick H 26
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 51 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 50 51
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83109
12/28/06 06:12 PM
12/28/06 06:12 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TV: The one doesnt contradict the other once we realise that it is not you, me or Billy Graham that does the heart work. We can probably safely assume that the Holy Spirit has been at work on the individuals for a long, long time, that they are just lacking once piece of the puzzle, knowledge of Jesus and when they learn that from pastor Grahams preaching, they are ready for baptism.

MM: Thomas, I see a difference between what you posted above and what Sister White wrote below. The difference is you put Jesus last and she puts Jesus first.

DA 172
By an agency as unseen as the wind, Christ is constantly working upon the heart. Little by little, perhaps unconsciously to the receiver, impressions are made that tend to draw the soul to Christ. These may be received through meditating upon Him, through reading the Scriptures, or through hearing the word from the living preacher. Suddenly, as the Spirit comes with more direct appeal, the soul gladly surrenders itself to Jesus. By many this is called sudden conversion; but it is the result of long wooing by the Spirit of God,--a patient, protracted process. {DA 172.3}

TV: In my view your beliefs are inklined towards having as few people as possible in Gods kingdom.

MM: I’m not sure what “inklined” means, but it doesn’t sound good. Jesus Himself expressed it this way – “So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.” (Mat. 20:16) In spite of the millions who claim to be a Christian - rebirth is rare. Most are not converted.

We must, each for himself, choose Christ, because He has first chosen us. This union with Christ is to be formed by those who are naturally at enmity with Him. It is a relation of utter dependence, to be entered into by a proud heart.

This is close work, and many who profess to be followers of Christ know nothing of it. They nominally accept the Saviour, but not as the sole ruler of their hearts.

Some feel their need of the atonement, and with the recognition of this need, and the desire for a change of heart, a struggle begins. To renounce their own will, perhaps their chosen objects of affection or pursuit, requires an effort, at which many hesitate and falter and turn back.

Yet this battle must be fought by every heart that is truly converted. We must war against temptations without and within. We must gain the victory over self, crucify the affections and lusts; and then begins the union of the soul with Christ.

As the dry and apparently lifeless branch is grafted into the living tree, so may we become living branches of the True Vine. And the fruit which was borne by Christ will be borne by all His followers.

After this union is formed, it can be preserved only by continual, earnest, painstaking effort. Christ exercises His power to preserve and guard this sacred tie, and the dependent, helpless sinner must act his part with untiring energy, or Satan by his cruel, cunning power will separate him from Christ.

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83110
12/28/06 06:18 PM
12/28/06 06:18 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: I don't know why you're bringing this up. I wasn't discussing SDA baptismal candidates. This whole discussion I have not been discussing them.

MM: Let me know when you're ready to discuss it. Thank you.

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Mountain Man] #83119
12/28/06 08:44 PM
12/28/06 08:44 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
TV: The one doesnt contradict the other once we realise that it is not you, me or Billy Graham that does the heart work. We can probably safely assume that the Holy Spirit has been at work on the individuals for a long, long time, that they are just lacking once piece of the puzzle, knowledge of Jesus and when they learn that from pastor Grahams preaching, they are ready for baptism.

MM: Thomas, I see a difference between what you posted above and what Sister White wrote below. The difference is you put Jesus last and she puts Jesus first.

-I think the difference is a lot lesser than you might think. I started with the unseen agency just like Ellen did, and while she speaks about a person who is drawn to Christ from within a church or through a church, my example is conserning one who has no scripture, or pastors preaching and thus no knowledge to meditate upon. Her example conserns the kind of people she was likely to meet in America and Australia and Europe 200 years ago. Not so today. A person who would fit the description made today either is a christian, on the road of becoming a christian or a former christian. The majority of the population, at least in Europe, is neither of the above and doesnt fit into Ellens description at all.

DA 172
By an agency as unseen as the wind, Christ is constantly working upon the heart. Little by little, perhaps unconsciously to the receiver, impressions are made that tend to draw the soul to Christ. These may be received through meditating upon Him, through reading the Scriptures, or through hearing the word from the living preacher. Suddenly, as the Spirit comes with more direct appeal, the soul gladly surrenders itself to Jesus. By many this is called sudden conversion; but it is the result of long wooing by the Spirit of God,--a patient, protracted process. {DA 172.3}

TV: In my view your beliefs are inklined towards having as few people as possible in Gods kingdom.

MM: I’m not sure what “inklined” means, but it doesn’t sound good. Jesus Himself expressed it this way – “So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.” (Mat. 20:16) In spite of the millions who claim to be a Christian - rebirth is rare. Most are not converted.

We must, each for himself, choose Christ, because He has first chosen us. This union with Christ is to be formed by those who are naturally at enmity with Him. It is a relation of utter dependence, to be entered into by a proud heart.

This is close work, and many who profess to be followers of Christ know nothing of it. They nominally accept the Saviour, but not as the sole ruler of their hearts.

Some feel their need of the atonement, and with the recognition of this need, and the desire for a change of heart, a struggle begins. To renounce their own will, perhaps their chosen objects of affection or pursuit, requires an effort, at which many hesitate and falter and turn back.

Yet this battle must be fought by every heart that is truly converted. We must war against temptations without and within. We must gain the victory over self, crucify the affections and lusts; and then begins the union of the soul with Christ.

As the dry and apparently lifeless branch is grafted into the living tree, so may we become living branches of the True Vine. And the fruit which was borne by Christ will be borne by all His followers.

After this union is formed, it can be preserved only by continual, earnest, painstaking effort. Christ exercises His power to preserve and guard this sacred tie, and the dependent, helpless sinner must act his part with untiring energy, or Satan by his cruel, cunning power will separate him from Christ.

-Most of the above I agree with. With the addition that it is not for you or me to prune this wine(Jesus) that we are grafted into. It is not for us to say, he is truly converted, she is not truly converted, he is not truly converted, she is..... In the bible, we can find characteristics that identify true converted christians, but these are not of the kind which help us identify others as converted or not. They are of the kind which are only good for self evaluation. How can we judge if another is charitable, patient or the level of Godliness of another? Can we in another understand the level of love, peace, longsuffering, faith or meekness? These are the signs of a converted heart, these rather than outward acts of doing this or doing that.

And no, we have assurance that satan cannot separate a single soul from Gods embrace. Not even one.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: vastergotland] #83135
12/29/06 05:19 AM
12/29/06 05:19 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Jesus said, "My burden is easy, my burden is light." We do a misservice to God's character if we make things appear otherwise. It's much easier to choose Christ than to choose against Him. Here's something from the Spirit of Prophecy:

Quote:
Yet do not therefore conclude that the upward path is the hard and the downward road the easy way. All along the road that leads to death there are pains and penalties, there are sorrows and disappointments, there are warnings not to go on. God's love has made it hard for the heedless and headstrong to destroy themselves. It is true that Satan's path is made to appear attractive, but it is all a deception; in the way of evil there are bitter remorse and cankering care. We may think it pleasant to follow pride and worldly ambition, but the end is pain and sorrow. Selfish plans may present flattering promises and hold out the hope of enjoyment, but we shall find that our happiness is poisoned and our life embittered by hopes that center in self. In the downward road the gateway may be bright with flowers, but thorns are in the path. The light of hope which shines from its entrance fades into the darkness of despair, and the soul who follows that path descends into the shadows of unending night.

"The way of transgressors is hard," but wisdom's "ways are ways of pleasantness and all her paths are peace." Proverbs 13:15; 3:17. (MB 139; emphasis mine)

I love this quote! Notice particularly the emphasized part, that the love of God makes it difficult for the headless and headstrong to destroy themselves. As one who is by nature heedless and headstrong, I am so thankful for this!

We should always remember that the gospel is good news!

From the same book, we read that God has made provision whereby He will make all like Jesus (which is how EGW defines perfection), and that He will accomplish this for all who do not interpose a perverse will.

It is by love that God attracts us to His service. To know God is to love Him. When we know the love of God, then He can win our hearts. Winning our hearts is His key to success. Being free moral agents, it is of course true that we must choose to give Him our hearts (even this we can't do without His help), but once He has our heart, then the rest will follow.

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you." The kingdom of God is within us. As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. We need to be changed from within.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83148
12/29/06 08:30 PM
12/29/06 08:30 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

TV: I think the difference is a lot lesser than you might think.

MM: And yet you go on to explain in detail why and how your description and her description are so different?

TV: … my example is conserning one who has no scripture, or pastors preaching and thus no knowledge to meditate upon.

MM: And you think this person could acknowledge and accept Jesus as his personal Saviour, experience the miracle of rebirth, and get baptized – all this after hearing one sermon preached by someone like Billy Graham?

………………..

TV: Most of the above I agree with.

MM: Are my beliefs still “inklined” towards having as few people as possible rewarded with eternal life when Jesus returns?

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Mountain Man] #83151
12/29/06 09:29 PM
12/29/06 09:29 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: We do a misservice to God's character if we make things appear otherwise. It's much easier to choose Christ than to choose against Him.

MM: I disagree. And the following testimonies confirm it. They teach that it is not easy to be saved, that it is hard to fight the good fight of faith.

Quote:
COL 331
But Christ has given us no assurance that to attain perfection of character is an easy matter. {COL 331.1}

MAR 47
It is no easy matter to gain the priceless treasure of eternal life. {Mar 47.3}

UL 141
God asks us to sink self in Christ. For the natural man this is not easy. {UL 141.5}

MYP 60
And if they see and try to resist the powers of darkness and to free themselves from Satan's snare, it is not an easy matter. {MYP 60.1}

OHC 11
It would be an easy matter to let go the reins of self-control, and plunge over the precipice to sure destruction. {OHC 11.3}

1SM 131
It is an easy matter to idle away, talk and play away, the Holy Spirit's influence. {1SM 131.2}

3SM 289
But it is not an easy matter to overcome hereditary and cultivated tendencies to wrong. {3SM 289.3}

4T 32
It is not an easy matter to overcome an established taste for narcotics and stimulants. {4T 32.2}

4T 98
You will now find it not an easy matter to correct the impressions that have been made. {4T 98.1}

6T 38
True, it is not an easy matter to make the required change from the first to the seventh day. {6T 38.2}

VSS 261
[It] is hard to change wrong habits for right ones. {VSS 261.3}

NL 4
[Compilers comments] The way to eternal life is not easy. After all, it is called “strait” in the Bible. {NL 4.1}

FW 48
We are to wrestle, to labor, to strive, to agonize to enter in at the strait gate. {FW 48.1}

HP 30
Let self break in pieces before God. It is hard to do this; but we are warned to fall upon the Rock and be broken, else it will fall upon us, and grind us to powder. {HP 30.2}

MB 10
The trials of life are God's workmen, to remove the impurities and roughness from our character. Their hewing, squaring, and chiseling, their burnishing and polishing, is a painful process; it is hard to be pressed down to the grinding wheel. {MB 10.3}

AA 560
Wrongs cannot be righted nor reformations wrought in the character by feeble, intermittent efforts. It is only by long, persevering effort, sore discipline, and stern conflict, that we shall overcome. {AA 560.3}

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Mountain Man] #83156
12/29/06 09:48 PM
12/29/06 09:48 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
[quote=Mountain Man]MM: Thomas, I see a difference between what you posted above and what Sister White wrote below. The difference is you put Jesus last and she puts Jesus first.

TV: I think the difference is a lot lesser than you might think.

MM: And yet you go on to explain in detail why and how your description and her description are so different?

-Well, what I mean is probably that during the same sircumstances, there would not have been any significant differences.

TV: … my example is conserning one who has no scripture, or pastors preaching and thus no knowledge to meditate upon.

MM: And you think this person could acknowledge and accept Jesus as his personal Saviour, experience the miracle of rebirth, and get baptized – all this after hearing one sermon preached by someone like Billy Graham?

-Billy Grahams crusades usually are longer than one sermon. Doesnt he preach something like 3 sermons a day for a week or even two during these events? But yes, I do believe a person can acknowledge and accept Jesus as his personal Saviour from taking part in such an event. The reason for this is that I see this as the first step on a long journey with God, rather than the end when one has straightened out all the questionmarks and purged all the sins.
………………..

TV: Most of the above I agree with.

MM: Are my beliefs still “inklined” towards having as few people as possible rewarded with eternal life when Jesus returns?

-You didnt comment on what I wrote. After you have done so, we can return to this question.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: vastergotland] #83185
12/30/06 05:12 AM
12/30/06 05:12 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
MM, she wrote, "God's love has made it hard for the heedless and headstrong to destroy themselves." This is very clear. It's hard to be lost!

She wrote, "(D)o not therefore conclude that the upward path is the hard and the downward road the easy way."

What I wrote is that it's easier to choose for Christ than against Him. I'm sorry you do not seem to understand and appreciate this truth. I should think you would, as anyone who has experience trying both ways should. At any rate, the statements you provided do not disagree with the statements I provided (which they shouldn't, being from the same author). Rather, they simply say (the ones you provided) that perfection of character is not easy. However, in the other statements I provided she did not say that it was easy to follow Christ, but easier than the alternative, so she didn't contradict herself.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83187
12/30/06 05:16 AM
12/30/06 05:16 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
MM, a point that seems to be eluding you regarding the Billy Graham sermons is that these are not the first time God is working with the individual. This is the point of the EGW quote you cited.

Quote:

In this statement the "word from the living preacher" is the sermon from the Billy Graham crusade. "Suddenly, as the Spirit comes with more direct appeal, the soul gladly surrenders itself to Jesus." This is the Holy Spirit working through the word of the living preacher, making the appeal.

I have no idea why you would leap to the conclusion that the Billy Graham crusade would be the first thing God was doint to reach the converted soul. All along God has been doing the things outlined in the DA quote.

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83206
12/30/06 04:59 PM
12/30/06 04:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TV: But yes, I do believe a person can acknowledge and accept Jesus as his personal Saviour from taking part in such an event. The reason for this is that I see this as the first step on a long journey with God, rather than the end when one has straightened out all the questionmarks and purged all the sins.

MM: Thank you for clarifying what you believe. It seems to me that most people believe confessing and forsaking our cultivated sinful habits is the work of lifetime, that is, it takes a lifetime to discover and overcome the sinful habits and practices we cultivate or commit regularly. In the meantime, before we realize it, we are supposedly ignorant of our faults and imperfections; we go on from day to day offending people around us without realizing we are being unchristlike. I totally disagree with this version of rebirth.

……………………………

TV: You didnt comment on what I wrote. After you have done so, we can return to this question.

Quote:
Most of the above I agree with. With the addition that it is not for you or me to prune this wine(Jesus) that we are grafted into. It is not for us to say, he is truly converted, she is not truly converted, he is not truly converted, she is..... In the bible, we can find characteristics that identify true converted christians, but these are not of the kind which help us identify others as converted or not. They are of the kind which are only good for self evaluation. How can we judge if another is charitable, patient or the level of Godliness of another? Can we in another understand the level of love, peace, longsuffering, faith or meekness? These are the signs of a converted heart, these rather than outward acts of doing this or doing that. And no, we have assurance that satan cannot separate a single soul from Gods embrace. Not even one.

MM: We can discern the fruits of the Spirit in Christians or the lack thereof. But we are not supposed to judge their motives, that is, we cannot discern why they do the things they do or don’t do. “By their fruits ye shall know them.” Paul put it this way:

1 Corinthians
5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

2 Thessalonians
3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
3:15 Yet count [him] not as an enemy, but admonish [him] as a brother.

And Jesus taught us how to deal with open sinners. He put it this way:

Matthew
18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
18:16 But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell [it] unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as a heathen man and a publican.
18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

So, while we are not to judge motives, we can and must be our brother’s keeper. If we see a brother or sister walking in darkness and sin, it is our solemn duty to warn them off Satan’s enchanted ground, to encourage them to walk in light, even as Jesus is in the light. And if they refuse to heed counsel, then we are counseled to keep no company with them.

Page 23 of 51 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 50 51

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/18/24 05:00 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 09/19/24 11:34 AM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 09/19/24 11:04 AM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/17/24 11:30 AM
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!