HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,975
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 30
Rick H 26
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
Re: True Conversion Described [Re: Mountain Man] #87108
03/28/07 02:11 PM
03/28/07 02:11 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Did you overlook "So is God"? The point is God is concerned about us not sinning. You seem to downplay it.

No, I didn't overlook it. I expected you to respond similarly to what you did. My point was specifically about Paul, however, since Paul is the one that had previously been quoted. If one wishes to jump around Scripture, or Ellen White, for that matter, looking for "proof texts" on this or that subject, one can construct just about any theology under the sun.

Returning to my main point, which is that Paul's overriding concern was Christ, I note that Ellen White (to switch authors) writes:

Quote:
The sacrifice of Christ as an atonement for sin is the great truth around which all other truths cluster. In order to be rightly understood and appreciated, every truth in the Word of God, from Genesis to Revelation, must be studied in the light which streams from the cross of Calvary, and in connection with the wondrous, central truth of the Saviour's atonement. Those who study the Redeemer's wonderful sacrifice grow in grace and knowledge.(5BC 1137)

This is saying the same thing I am. You are taking things out of context to present Paul, or John (or anyone other inspired author) as being primarily concerned with sinful habits, rather than about Christ.

I see this subject is very important to you, because it is what you emphasize above all others. I am by no means saying that it is not an important subject, but it is not the most important subject. The most important subjects have to do with God's character and His love for us. The whole sin problem is encompassed by our not understanding and believing the truth about Him.

It was for this purpose that Christ came. The "whole purpose" of his earthly life was to reveal God to us. It is only as we understand this truth that we can have any hope of overcoming sin.

We need to put the horse before the cart!

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: True Conversion Described [Re: Mountain Man] #87171
03/29/07 04:34 AM
03/29/07 04:34 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
I do not consider your soy example an example of a sinful habit that God is choosing not to reveal to you because you are too "slow" to confess and crucify.

Just to clarify, the truly converted will never be too slow to confess and crucify. For the converted, confession is immediate, and crucifixion constant.

What is often slow is comprehension.

But if soy is killing me, then eating it is breaking the commandment. Right? My ignorance of the facts does not change them one bit. Just like the guy who got run over by the bus because he wasn't looking is just as dead as the one who jumped in front of it on purpose.

Isn't that sinful? Well, if sin is defined as a willful breaking of the law, then it is not. But if ignorance was all it took to be sinless, then we should stop all evangelism and study.

But if sin is objectively defined as the transgression of God's law, then killing yourself, ignorantly or purposefully, is sin.

The reason I am asking you this question is because some people argue that God does not reveal to us certain of our sinful cultivated habits (traits, practices, propensities) because He does not want to overwhelm us with too much information about ourselves, that He waits until we are ready to give them up.

My soy example would fall under practices. But maybe you have something a bit more "moral" in mind.

How about keeping the Sabbath holy? Have you ever encountered the argument that it's better to go to a restaurant for Sabbath lunch rather than "work" so hard to prepare meals? I used to do that.

Then I was convicted that I should neither buy nor sell on the Sabbath. So you know what I did? I stopped going to restaurants immediately. Except for one. My father owned a restaurant which was open on the Sabbath, so I went there and got my meal for free. Slick, huh?

A few months later, our youth pastor pointed out to me that I was still making the employees work for me on the Sabbath. I had never thought about that. But after a few seconds of thought, it was clear to me. So, I stopped going there also. (BTW, that concept has far-reaching applications, well beyond restaurants.)

How about speaking the truth without love? Have you ever met one of those new converts, who is so excited about the truths he has recently learned? Then he goes to all his smoker friends and bashes them about how they're killing themselves. He goes to his Sunday-keeping friends and tells them how they're bowing down to the Beast every week. He preaches to parents how negligent they have been for neglecting to train their children in the way they should go. Have you ever met one of those? I used to meet one in the bathroom everyday.

This one took much longer to hammer out than the Sabbath lunch issue. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I have not yet completely come out of the woods on this one. I still have difficulty figuring out when to speak, how to speak, and what to speak.

If God showed me everything I had to fix all at once, I'm guessing that the pile will be so big that I will fix none. I think the SOP passage has been already quoted.

But God does not wait until we are ready to give them up. He works on us all the time so that we become ready to give them up. That could be teaching us how to cook without soy. Or opening our understanding of the Sabbath command. Or teaching us tact by dragging us through certain experiences.

But one thing to keep in mind. The truly converted is always ready to give up anything God tells him he should give up. Immediately. That's part of the deal when one dies to self.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: True Conversion Described [Re: Mountain Man] #87177
03/29/07 06:46 AM
03/29/07 06:46 AM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
" So long as Satan reigns, we shall have self to subdue, besetting sins to overcome ..."

Mark, I understand this phrase to mean we must labor daily to resist owning or acting out the unholy desires of our flesh. I do not take it to mean we will continue to sin and repent until Jesus returns. What is your take on it?

Regarding Luther's conversion: I believe he was in the process of converting from darkness to light, from not obeying everything Jesus commanded to obeying everything He commanded. But he died before he completed converting. See Mat 28:19, 20. Do you see what I mean?

Martin speaks:
 Quote:
"Though my enemies and all the world oppress me, persecute me, and drive me out, I still have a Lord Who is, and wants to be, my Lord because God has promised this to me. He sits higher and is more powerful than they all, and He occupies this high place in order to defend and protect me. Likewise, though I am often assailed by sin and God's wrath, which make my heart heavy and troubled, I shall not on that account be forced into despair. He sits up there also for the purpose of preventing sin, or anything whatever, from damning me or pushing me into Hell. Thus, even though death attacks me and devours me, it cannot hold me. I must become alive again because this Lord sits on high and lives eternally" (Luther's Works, vol. 13, p. 242).

Ellen speaks:
 Quote:
"The Elder Brother of our race is by the eternal throne. He looks upon every soul who is turning his face toward Him as the Saviour. He knows by experience what are the weaknesses of humanity, what are our wants, and where
lies the strength of our temptations; for He was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. He is watching over you, trembling child of God. Are you tempted? He will deliver. Are you weak? He will strengthen. Are you ignorant? He will enlighten. Are you wounded? He will heal. The Lord 'telleth the number of the stars;' and yet 'He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds' (Psalm 147:4, 3). 'Come unto Me,' is His invitation. Whatever your anxieties and trials, spread out your case before the Lord. Your spirit will be braced for endurance. The way will be opened for you to disentangle yourself from embarrassment and difficulty. The weaker and more helpless you know yourself to be, the stronger will you become
in His strength. The heavier your burdens, the more blessed the rest in casting them upon the Burden Bearer" {The Desire of Ages, p. 329).

Re: True Conversion Described [Re: crater] #87334
04/01/07 03:51 PM
04/01/07 03:51 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: This is saying the same thing I am. You are taking things out of context to present Paul, or John (or anyone other inspired author) as being primarily concerned with sinful habits, rather than about Christ.

MM: Why did you add the word "primarily"? Sinning crucifies Christ afresh. Everything God is doing to redeem us from sin, self, and Satan centers around saving us from sinning. Jesus demonstrated the loving character of God in a winsome way. The love of God motivates us to keep our eyes on Jesus. The results of abiding in Jesus are many fold, two of which are 1) we do not sin, and 2) we mature in the fruits of the Spirit. Both of which testify to the truthfulness of God's claims.

Re: True Conversion Described [Re: Mountain Man] #87337
04/01/07 04:02 PM
04/01/07 04:02 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Arnold, I think I understand what you're getting at. Sins of ignorance have to do with intellectual matters, not with moral ones. The person who doesn't realize they are breaking the Sabbath is morally innocent. But the person who goes around thumping people over the head with a Bible because they are smoking is not innocently ignorant. They are kicking againsst the pricks. The Holy Spirit is pleading with them to cease and desist, but they are plowing ahead like a crazy person.

What is the difference between moral and mental knowledge and awareness?

Re: True Conversion Described [Re: Mountain Man] #87338
04/01/07 04:07 PM
04/01/07 04:07 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Crater, where do you stand? Do people experience the miracle of rebirth while they are ignorant of certain of their sinful habits? Please explain. Thank you.

Re: True Conversion Described [Re: Mountain Man] #87344
04/01/07 05:08 PM
04/01/07 05:08 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
TE: This is saying the same thing I am. You are taking things out of context to present Paul, or John (or anyone other inspired author) as being primarily concerned with sinful habits, rather than about Christ.

MM: Why did you add the word "primarily"?

Because that conveys the idea I wished to express. Had I written "You are taking things out of context to present Paul, or John (or anyone other inspired author) as being concerned with sinful habits," this would have conveyed a different idea.

God is certainly concerned with our sinful habits, because sin will kill us. However, His primary concern is that we know and love Him. This will take care of the problem we have with sinful habits.

Sinning crucifies Christ afresh. Everything God is doing to redeem us from sin, self, and Satan centers around saving us from sinning. Jesus demonstrated the loving character of God in a winsome way. The love of God motivates us to keep our eyes on Jesus. The results of abiding in Jesus are many fold, two of which are 1) we do not sin, and 2) we mature in the fruits of the Spirit. Both of which testify to the truthfulness of God's claims.

The problem I am addressing is one of focus. You focus on sinful habits. That approach just doesn't work. What does work is to focus on Christ.

When we perceive the love of God shining from the cross, that love has the power to motivate us to follow Christ.

Christ revealed to us what God is really like. Through Christ we see a Being who is unbelievably kind, gracious, merciful, patient, compassionate, ... the list goes on and on. Christ was the most marvelous human being anyone could ever hope to meet. And He was God!

That God is so wonderful should fill our hearts with praise, and be the subject of our thoughts and conversations. As we deepen in our love for God, and appreciation for His character, our hatred for sin will grow, and we will find ever more victory over sin; not just the outward visible signs of sinful habits, but deep down to the roots of pride and selfishness; unwillingness to recognize error, hardness of heart, lack of compassion, etc.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: True Conversion Described [Re: Mountain Man] #87357
04/01/07 06:50 PM
04/01/07 06:50 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Arnold, I think I understand what you're getting at. Sins of ignorance have to do with intellectual matters, not with moral ones.

Maybe, but not exactly.

Sin is always a moral issue. Intellectual and physical shortcomings are never considered sin. Let me try to give a short summary.

God's law defines His requirements. Those requirements do not change because they are a transcript of His character, which does not change. Therefore, regardless of my personal knowledge or ignorance, the law remains.

Any event that is not in full congruance with God's character - His law - is breaking the law. Any variance from God's character is sin. This is the objective definition of sin.

Before conversion, our characters are at variance with God's and in congruance with Satan's. The unconverted are not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. They do not know God's law, and if they did, they do not want to conform to it, and if they did, cannot conform to it. That's 3 things: lack of knowledge, desire, and ability to meet the demands of the law. You can think of those are roughly corresponding to the intellectual, spiritual, and physical aspects of man.

Conversion is, by definition, change. What changes? The most dramatic change, and perhaps the primary change that happens upon conversion, is a change in the spriritual nature of man. The spirit is resurrected. This manifests itself in a radical change in attitude: The law that was once odious to him is now his meditation all day long. God's character is now the goal to be reached. Therefore, all willful sins are non-existent in the truly converted. In this sense, he is sinless - the subjective definition of sin.

But intellectually and physically, there are still deficiencies galore. The convert is not as smart as he can be, and he is not as strong as he can be. There is still work to be done.

Ignorant sins are those things we do that are not in full congruence with God's character, but for whatever reason, we don't yet know any better. But here's the crucial thing to remember: these are never due to our lack of desire to obey. These are unavoidable deficiencies.

As the potter starts with a lump of clay and slowly turns it into a useful vase, so God starts where we are and slowly turns is into His image. Though some parts of the process are instantaneous (putting the clay on the wheel/forsaking known sin), most of it takes time (parts being pressed and pulled/revealing of unknown sin).

Good thing I kept is short, huh?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: True Conversion Described [Re: Mountain Man] #87391
04/02/07 08:34 AM
04/02/07 08:34 AM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Crater, where do you stand? Do people experience the miracle of rebirth while they are ignorant of certain of their sinful habits? Please explain. Thank you.

The mystery of rebirth is definitely a miracle. I believe the Comforter, Holy Sprit convicts us of sin. There may be sin that we are ignorant of of but as Jesus is more deeply reveled to us, we will no longer fashion ourselves according to the lust that we were formerly ignorant.

Quote:

Acts 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

1 Peter !:
13Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

14As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

15But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

In thinking about rebirth my thoughts turn to the 3rd chapter of John and the conversation between Jesus and Nicodemus.

I had never before considered to whom Jesus was speaking to at the time, when he said, what are most likely, his most quoted words, in verse 16. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Ellen explains rebirth and the process of putting away of sin so beautifully, in the chapter on Nicodemus in The Desire of Ages 171-173. I am sure you are very familiar with it, but I just have to quote her. I so appreciate the example that the Saviors set in his kindness and gentleness in presenting these truths the the proud Pharisee.

Quote:
The figure of the new birth, which Jesus had used, was not wholly unfamiliar to Nicodemus. Converts from heathenism to the faith of Israel were often compared to children just born. Therefore he must have perceived that the words of Christ were not to be taken in a literal sense. But by virtue of his birth as an Israelite he regarded himself as sure of a place in the kingdom of God. He felt that he needed no change. Hence his surprise at the Saviour's words. He was irritated by their close application to himself. The pride of the Pharisee was struggling against the honest desire of the seeker after truth. He wondered that Christ should speak to him as He did, not respecting his position as ruler in Israel.

Surprised out of his self-possession, he answered Christ in words full of irony, "How can a man be born when he is old?" Like many others when cutting truth is brought home to the conscience, he revealed the fact that the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God. There is in him nothing that responds to spiritual things; for spiritual things are spiritually discerned.

But the Saviour did not meet argument with argument. Raising His hand with solemn, quiet dignity, He pressed the truth home with greater
Page 172
assurance, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." Nicodemus knew that Christ here referred to water baptism and the renewing of the heart by the Spirit of God. He was convinced that he was in the presence of the One whom John the Baptist had foretold.

Jesus continued: "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." By nature the heart is evil, and "who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one." Job 14:4. No human invention can find a remedy for the sinning soul. "The carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be." "Out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies." Rom. 8:7; Matt. 15:19. The fountain of the heart must be purified before the streams can become pure. He who is trying to reach heaven by his own works in keeping the law is attempting an impossibility. There is no safety for one who has merely a legal religion, a form of godliness. The Christian's life is not a modification or improvement of the old, but a transformation of nature. There is a death to self and sin, and a new life altogether. This change can be brought about only by the effectual working of the Holy Spirit.

Nicodemus was still perplexed, and Jesus used the wind to illustrate His meaning: "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is everyone that is born of the Spirit."

The wind is heard among the branches of the trees, rustling the leaves and flowers; yet it is invisible, and no man knows whence it comes or whither it goes. So with the work of the Holy Spirit upon the heart. It can no more be explained than can the movements of the wind. A person may not be able to tell the exact time or place, or to trace all the circumstances in the process of conversion; but this does not prove him to be unconverted. By an agency as unseen as the wind, Christ is constantly working upon the heart. Little by little, perhaps unconsciously to the receiver, impressions are made that tend to draw the soul to Christ. These may be received through meditating upon Him, through reading the Scriptures, or through hearing the word from the living preacher. Suddenly, as the Spirit comes with more direct appeal, the soul gladly surrenders itself to Jesus. By many this is called sudden conversion; but it is the result of long wooing by the Spirit of God,--a patient, protracted process. Page 173

While the wind is itself invisible, it produces effects that are seen and felt. So the work of the Spirit upon the soul will reveal itself in every act of him who has felt its saving power. When the Spirit of God takes possession of the heart, it transforms the life. Sinful thoughts are put away, evil deeds are renounced; love, humility, and peace take the place of anger, envy, and strife. Joy takes the place of sadness, and the countenance reflects the light of heaven. No one sees the hand that lifts the burden, or beholds the light descend from the courts above. The blessing comes when by faith the soul surrenders itself to God. Then that power which no human eye can see creates a new being in the image of God.

It is impossible for finite minds to comprehend the work of redemption. Its mystery exceeds human knowledge; yet he who passes from death to life realizes that it is a divine reality. The beginning of redemption we may know here through a personal experience. Its results reach through the eternal ages.

Re: True Conversion Described [Re: crater] #87396
04/02/07 11:42 AM
04/02/07 11:42 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: God is certainly concerned with our sinful habits, because sin will kill us. However, His primary concern is that we know and love Him. This will take care of the problem we have with sinful habits.

MM: I'm not so sure His primary concern excludes our sinful habits. I believe salvation concerns many things. All of the above are equally important. Or, do you still think knowing the love of God is more important than not sinning?

A: Ignorant sins are those things we do that are not in full congruence with God's character, but for whatever reason, we don't yet know any better. But here's the crucial thing to remember: these are never due to our lack of desire to obey. These are unavoidable deficiencies.

MM: Good point. Would you lump being impatient with family members in this category of sinning? That is, can a converted believer be impatient without realizing it?

C: The mystery of rebirth is definitely a miracle. I believe the Comforter, Holy Sprit convicts us of sin. There may be sin that we are ignorant of of but as Jesus is more deeply reveled to us, we will no longer fashion ourselves according to the lust that we were formerly ignorant.

MM: Paul listed a bunch of sinful habits and desires in Galatians 5:16-21, which one(s) do you think born again believers retain after they are converted, that is, ignorantly, which the Holy Spirit waits to convict them of until they are more ready to face them and crucify them?

Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/18/24 05:00 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by kland. 09/19/24 11:34 AM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 09/19/24 11:04 AM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/17/24 11:30 AM
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!