HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,216
Posts195,933
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 22
kland 17
asygo 4
Daryl 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
8 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, TheophilusOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 3 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 42 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 41 42
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92165
10/12/07 03:05 PM
10/12/07 03:05 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
"This is obviously rhetorical." Does this mean you agree with me, that it is God's will to allow evil-doers to work evil?

The "this is obviously rhetorical" is in answer to the question, "Does God allow evil-doers to work evil?"

"In short, God permits evil to occur because evil is a choice made by the beings He created with free will." (#92025)

"My point is that God does not intend for evil to happen, ever." I agree. And I assume we both agree God foresaw evil happening (with you clarifying it was only one of many possibilities God foresaw) and, as such, He was not surprised, just saddened.

"... other than whatever responsibility attaches to creating beings with free will..." What is the nature of this responsibility, as you understand it? How did Jesus' life, death, and resurrection address it?

I don't know why you quoted the rest of this.

TE: The "this is obviously rhetorical" is in answer to the question, "Does God allow evil-doers to work evil?"

MM: You wrote, "God permits evil to occur ..." I would like to know if you believe it is God's WILL TO ALLOW evil-doers to work evil (not whether or not He hopes they will work evil).

TE: "God bears no responsibility whatever for evil, other than whatever responsibility attaches to creating beings with free will, and God has more than addressed this by the sacrifice of His Son."

MM: What is the nature of this responsibility, as you understand it? How did Jesus' life, death, and resurrection address it?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92167
10/12/07 03:24 PM
10/12/07 03:24 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
This is in reference to your post 92146.

Quote:
This [DA 764] has two main themes, it seems to me. Well, maybe three. The first two I was thinking of is that death is caused by separating from God. "he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life." The second is that the glory of God destroys the wicked, which is caused by their wrecking their character: "By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them." The third theme is that their death is not caused by God, but by themselves.

Theme 1 is based on the statement that the destruction of the wicked is not due to an act on God's part, but rather they die because they choose to separate themselves from God, who alone is the source of life. This makes it appear that their death is something which happens by an action they initiate (i.e., their choice to separate from God). This would make it seem like they die because of being separated from God.

Theme 2 is based on the statement that the glory of Him who is love will destroy them. This makes it seem like they die because they are close to God.

Theme 3 is based on the point that the death of the wicked is due to their own choice, which EGW brings out in her description of both Theme 1 and Theme 2.

Themes 1 and 2 seem to be contradictory. The long post I wrote regarding the judgment was motivated, in part, by attempting to come up with a view which harmonizes these apparently contradictory ideas.

1. How do sinners separate themselves from the source of life? Is there an on and off switch they flip when they're tired of living? Seems to me only God can flip the switch. Thus, it is God who initiates the action that causes sinners to die, that separates them from the source of life. Of course He takes this action because there is no hope for them.

2. I thought you said God destroys by withdrawing. Now you're saying He destroys by showing up. Which is it?

3. Sinners die because they rejected salvation in Jesus. Does this mean sin kills them?

4. So, what is the source of death in the case of sinners in the lake of fire? Do they destroy themselves? Does sin kill them? Do evil angels kill them and then themselves? Does God flip the switch? Does God's glory destroy them?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92168
10/12/07 03:35 PM
10/12/07 03:35 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: According to the Spirit of Prophecy, all that man can know about God was revealed in the life and character of His Son during His incarnation. If Jesus did not demonstrate the wrath of God, then that is not something we can know about God. That's simple logic. Either that or her statement is false.

MM: Did Jesus demonstrate that God is a consuming fire, that the glory of His personal presence causes things infected with sin to burst into flames and burn up? If not, why, then, do you insist that Jesus revealed everything there is to know about God?

I didn't "insist" this. Ellen White did. She said that all that man needs to know, or can know, about God was revealed in the life and character of His Son. I got the idea from her.

Regarding if Jesus demonstrated that God is a consuming fire, if this is something that we can know about God, the answer is yes. The same answer applies to your second question, or any other question you can ask like this. "All" means "all." All that we can know about God was revealed in the life and character of Jesus Christ.

Please cite examples. When did Jesus allow His glory to destroy sinners? When did Jesus give evil angels permission to destroy sinners?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #92170
10/12/07 04:05 PM
10/12/07 04:05 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
"God punishes sinners. He does in the means explained in detail in GC chapter 1." Good distinction - punish versus destroy.
It sounds like you are saying God punishes sinners by allowing evil angels to destroy them. What would happen if God never gave evil angels permission to destroy sinners? Would sinning go unpunished?

No, sinning would not go unpunished. The inevitable result of sin is death.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92171
10/12/07 04:13 PM
10/12/07 04:13 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
TE: The "this is obviously rhetorical" is in answer to the question, "Does God allow evil-doers to work evil?"

MM: You wrote, "God permits evil to occur ..." I would like to know if you believe it is God's WILL TO ALLOW evil-doers to work evil (not whether or not He hopes they will work evil).

God allows His creatures to exercise their free will. His preference is that they use that free will to do good and not evil. It is never God's will that evil occur.

Is your question any different than simply asking if God permits evil to occur? If not, the answer is yes, God permits evil to occur.

I guess another way to answer your question is that it is God's permissive will to allow evil to occur.

TE: "God bears no responsibility whatever for evil, other than whatever responsibility attaches to creating beings with free will, and God has more than addressed this by the sacrifice of His Son."

MM: What is the nature of this responsibility, as you understand it? How did Jesus' life, death, and resurrection address it?

The nature of the responsibility is that God is innocent of any responsibility for the existence of evil. Even though God was not responsible, God so loved the world that He gave His only Son.

Jesus on the cross said, "I restored that which I took not away." which addresses God's lack of culpability.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92172
10/12/07 04:21 PM
10/12/07 04:21 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
"I'd be interested in what you think the everything I say about God is ..."

Here's the context of my request.

Quote:
Also, your idea that God punishes sinners by commanding holy angels to withdraw and allow evil angels to work evil goes against everything you say about God.

You wrote that the idea that God punishes sinners by commanding holy angels to withdraw contradicts "everything" I say about God. That's what I was asking you clarify, which you did.

What you say I say about God is, again, taken from Ellen White, who wrote that "Christ is the restorer. Satan is the destroyer." Since I'm simply quoting what she said, and since she also explained how God punishes by commanding His holy angels to withdraw (GC chapter 1; e.g. pages 35-37), it's hard for me to see how there could be a contradiction here.

You believe God is the restorer, not a destroyer. You believe God is love, not a destroyer. You believe God is merciful, not a destroyer. You believe God destroys by allowing evil angels to work destruction.

"God destroys by allowing evil angels to destroy." According to you (and several SOP quotes) God does indeed destroy. How does God destroy? The Bible and SOP explain two ways – 1) By commanding holy angels to destroy, and 2) By permitting evil angels to destroy. In both cases, God gives detailed instruction as to what can and cannot be done. You, on the other hand, seem to be saying that God destroys sinners in only one way, namely, by permitting evil angels to do it.

There's more than two ways. Sinners can destroy themselves, by bad habits, for example. God can command His holy angels to withdraw. God can permit evil angels to destroy. Natural calamities can happen. These are a few ways.

“I say that the evil angels are responsible for what they do.” Are they free to wreak havoc as they please, when they please? Or, are they restricted by God?

I don't understand your motivation for asking these questions. You seem to be implying, by asking these questions, that you believe the evil angels are not responsible for what they do because God does not restrict them to the extent that they are powerless to act at all.

The fact that God restricts them from doing some things in no way implies they are not responsible for the things God allows them to do.

You believe “God destroys” by giving evil angels permission to destroy. This is, according you, how God destroys. How, then, can you say 1) God does not destroy, and that 2) God is not responsible for the destruction caused by evil angels when He permits?

It's not just me, but inspiration does the same thing. Inspiration often presents God as doing that which He permits. When I say that God destroys, it's in the same way the Bible and Ellen White say it. Just like GC chapter 1, for example, where EGW speaks of God's vengeance and retribution, but then explains that it is really Satan who destroys, and then seeks to hide his work by making it appear that God is reponsible (GC 36, I think).

If, as you say, God is not responsible for the destruction He permits, who is?

The beings that destroy.

Does God leave it up to evil angels to decide how much destruction is enough? Who, if not God, decides how much destruction is enough?

Who decides what the appropriate limits are? Who is responsible for ensuring that the destruction does not exceed the appropriate limits?

It's not a case of "enough." It's a case of what happens when Satan is given full rein. This is what GC chapter 1 explains.

"The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits." According to the view you are espousing, there is no difference between these two sources of destruction. How can that be?

I went into great detail regarding this paragraph. The very post you are quoting from says this:

Quote:
I've written many pages to try to explain this to you (and it wouldn't hurt to write many more, as this is not an easy subject for many people to grasp), but it appears to me that you are just ignoring what I wrote. You haven't commented on anything I wrote, but just keep requoting the same passage, while ignoring all the points I have made. If you wish to discuss this further, I'm going to have to ask you to please read the lengthy post I wrote when you first asked your question, and comment on that, or ask some clarifying questions about that. I don't see how simply quoting the same thing over and over again and making the same point or asking the same question over and over again will get us anywhere.

I really do want you to read what I wrote before, as I put quite a lot of effort into that, and it goes into detail, but I will mention an example that might help you to understand the answer to your question.

In Revelation it talks about the angels holding back the winds of strife. The command comes to the angels to "release." When the angels release, these winds, which, according to the Spirit of Prophecy (quote already provided) represent the horrors enacted by Satan which God ceases to have the angels protect against Satan's works. Now if you look in Revelation, it talks about how the *holy* angels had power to hurt such and such.

So here we see the same thing you are inquiring about. In one place, Revelation, it talks about the *holy* angel's destructive power, under the command of God. Yet the SOP explains this in terms of the work *Satan* does, when he is permitted to do so. So the same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands (He commands them to release the winds of strife, and the angels "hurt") is exercised by the hand of evil angels when He permits (He permits Satan and his confederates to unleash havoc upon those who have not been sealed).

One can also think of this in terms of the wrath of God. The wrath of God is often described in terms of God's destroying this or that. It is also described in terms of God's withdrawing. There are tons of Scriptures which present this, which I've quoted many times in the past. Here's just one example:

Quote:
18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; ...24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: (Romans 1)

The wrath of God comes by way of His "giving up" those against whom His wrath is visited.

1. It seems like a contradiction, to me, to say on the one hand that God is too loving and merciful to destroy sinners and then on the other hand to say God destroys sinners by giving evil angels permission to destroy them.

2. When God decides it's time to allow evil angels to destroy sinners, who decides what, when, where, and how much destruction? Does God leave it up to Satan decide? Who is responsible for deciding how much destruction?

3. What if Satan choose not to destroy? Who would carry out God's decision to punish sinners?

4. It sounds like you are saying God has only one way He Himself destroys sinners - He gives evil angels permission to destroy them. You also seem to think sinners can die in other ways: They can kill themselves and nature can kill them. Do these things happen in spite of God's control? That is, is God powerless to do anything about it?

5. "The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits." I've read and reread your post about this quote. But I'm having a hard time seeing it your way. I don't see how anyone can read this quote and conclude she is saying holy angels exercise destructive power by allowing evil angels to exercise destructive power. The English language simply doesn't allow for it.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92173
10/12/07 04:22 PM
10/12/07 04:22 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
1. How do sinners separate themselves from the source of life?

Quote:
God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life.

When one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God.

Is there an on and off switch they flip when they're tired of living? Seems to me only God can flip the switch. Thus, it is God who initiates the action that causes sinners to die, that separates them from the source of life. Of course He takes this action because there is no hope for them.

The whole point of the paragraph is that the sinners initiate the action that causes their death. She makes this point about over and over again in the paragraph. Here is the paragraph.

Quote:
This is not an act of arbitrary power on the part of God. The rejecters of His mercy reap that which they have sown. God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life. He is "alienated from the life of God." Christ says, "All they that hate Me love death." Eph. 4:18; Prov. 8:36. God gives them existence for a time that they may develop their character and reveal their principles. This accomplished, they receive the results of their own choice. By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them. {DA 764.1}

Note:

1.This is not an act of arbitrary power on the part of God.
2.The rejecters of His mercy reap that which they have sown.
3.When one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life.
4.Christ says, "All they that hate Me love death." ("love" here, as often in Scripture, means "choose.")
5.They receive the results of their own choice.

How could she make it more clear that the death of the wicked is something they initiate?

2. I thought you said God destroys by withdrawing. Now you're saying He destroys by showing up. Which is it?

Please read my post addressing this.

3. Sinners die because they rejected salvation in Jesus. Does this mean sin kills them?

If you take poison, and someone offers you the antidote, and you refuse to take it, what causes your death? The poison, right? Death is, as EGW puts it, "the inevitable result of sin."

4. So, what is the source of death in the case of sinners in the lake of fire? Do they destroy themselves? Does sin kill them? Do evil angels kill them and then themselves? Does God flip the switch? Does God's glory destroy them?

Please refer to my post which discusses this.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92177
10/12/07 05:45 PM
10/12/07 05:45 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
1. It seems like a contradiction, to me, to say on the one hand that God is too loving and merciful to destroy sinners and then on the other hand to say God destroys sinners by giving evil angels permission to destroy them.

I wouldn't say that God doesn't destroy sinners because He is too loving and merciful, but because it is contrary to His character. The way you put it "too loving and merciful" makes it sound like if He were less merciful or loving, He could destroy sinners. But the fact is destroying sinners is contrary to His character, just as Christ pointed out:

Quote:
And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. (Luke 9:54-56)

2. When God decides it's time to allow evil angels to destroy sinners, who decides what, when, where, and how much destruction?

The how much is decided by those who have sinned. The timing of the judgment happens at the time of God's choosing, but even this is not arbitrary, but that's for another discussion.

Does God leave it up to Satan decide? Who is responsible for deciding how much destruction?

As EGW puts it, sinners reap that which they have sown. Those who have sinned determine how much destruction.

I guess I should make clear that I'm discussing the final destruction of the wicked. It occurs to me you might have some other event in mind, like the destruction of Jerusalem or something like that. If that's the case then God decides when to withdraw His spirit, and then Satan does what he wants to do.

3. What if Satan choose not to destroy? Who would carry out God's decision to punish sinners?

It's inevitable that sin result in pain, misery and death. This isn't a decision on God's part. It's simply the way things are. God decides when to withdraw His Spirit. *Any* time God withdraws His Spirit, bad things (punishment) happens. No other alternative is possible. We need God's Spirit.

4. It sounds like you are saying God has only one way He Himself destroys sinners - He gives evil angels permission to destroy them.

I pointed out at least 4 possibilities, I think. So no, it's not just one. There's more than the 4 I pointed out as well.

You also seem to think sinners can die in other ways: They can kill themselves and nature can kill them. Do these things happen in spite of God's control? That is, is God powerless to do anything about it?

I think it would be better to make whatever point you want to make than to ask pointless questions like "Is God powerless to do anything about it?" What's the point in asking a question like this? Of course God isn't powerless. What's your point?

5. "The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits." I've read and reread your post about this quote. But I'm having a hard time seeing it your way. I don't see how anyone can read this quote and conclude she is saying holy angels exercise destructive power by allowing evil angels to exercise destructive power. The English language simply doesn't allow for it.

I think if all that she wrote about the subject were this one paragraph, I would agree with your conclusion. Similarly, if all Ellen White wrote about the nature of Christ were the Baker letter, we might think Christ took that nature of Adam before the fall. But she didn't. She wrote other things. So we compare the things she wrote with one another, and come to a conclusion.

If you take the approach of picking one isolated sentence or paragraph, you can "prove" anything.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92178
10/12/07 05:56 PM
10/12/07 05:56 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Please cite examples. When did Jesus allow His glory to destroy sinners? When did Jesus give evil angels permission to destroy sinners?

The best example I can think of is the destruction of Jerusalem.

Quote:
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. (Matt. 23:37, 38)

It's true that the destruction did not actually take place right then, but this point is treated in GC chapter 1.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92188
10/12/07 10:55 PM
10/12/07 10:55 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

God allows His creatures to exercise their free will. His preference is that they use that free will to do good and not evil. It is never God's will that evil occur.

Is your question any different than simply asking if God permits evil to occur? If not, the answer is yes, God permits evil to occur.

I guess another way to answer your question is that it is God's permissive will to allow evil to occur.

The nature of the responsibility is that God is innocent of any responsibility for the existence of evil. Even though God was not responsible, God so loved the world that He gave His only Son.

Jesus on the cross said, "I restored that which I took not away." which addresses God's lack of culpability.

TE: "... it is God's permissive will to allow evil to occur..."

MM: Thank you for answering my question. On this we agree.

MM: What is the nature of this responsibility, as you understand it (not what it's not)? How did Jesus' life, death, and resurrection address it?

Page 15 of 42 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 41 42

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/06/24 12:53 AM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/05/24 09:41 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 08/28/24 02:39 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by Rick H. 09/07/24 09:49 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/05/24 09:37 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
The Beginning and Ending of the Sabbath
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:12 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!