HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,216
Posts195,933
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 22
kland 17
asygo 4
Daryl 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
8 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, TheophilusOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 3 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 42 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 41 42
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92190
10/12/07 11:05 PM
10/12/07 11:05 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
1. How do sinners separate themselves from the source of life?

Quote:
God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life.

When one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God.

Is there an on and off switch they flip when they're tired of living? Seems to me only God can flip the switch. Thus, it is God who initiates the action that causes sinners to die, that separates them from the source of life. Of course He takes this action because there is no hope for them.

The whole point of the paragraph is that the sinners initiate the action that causes their death. She makes this point about over and over again in the paragraph. Here is the paragraph.

Quote:
This is not an act of arbitrary power on the part of God. The rejecters of His mercy reap that which they have sown. God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life. He is "alienated from the life of God." Christ says, "All they that hate Me love death." Eph. 4:18; Prov. 8:36. God gives them existence for a time that they may develop their character and reveal their principles. This accomplished, they receive the results of their own choice. By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them. {DA 764.1}

Note:

1.This is not an act of arbitrary power on the part of God.
2.The rejecters of His mercy reap that which they have sown.
3.When one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life.
4.Christ says, "All they that hate Me love death." ("love" here, as often in Scripture, means "choose.")
5.They receive the results of their own choice.

How could she make it more clear that the death of the wicked is something they initiate?

2. I thought you said God destroys by withdrawing. Now you're saying He destroys by showing up. Which is it?

Please read my post addressing this.

3. Sinners die because they rejected salvation in Jesus. Does this mean sin kills them?

If you take poison, and someone offers you the antidote, and you refuse to take it, what causes your death? The poison, right? Death is, as EGW puts it, "the inevitable result of sin."

4. So, what is the source of death in the case of sinners in the lake of fire? Do they destroy themselves? Does sin kill them? Do evil angels kill them and then themselves? Does God flip the switch? Does God's glory destroy them?

Please refer to my post which discusses this.

1. "How could she make it more clear that the death of the wicked is something they initiate?" But "all have sinned" so why haven't they died yet? Is it because God is preventing them from dying? If so, how? Is it by veiling His glory? If so, doesn't that suggest it is the unveiled glory of God that kills sinners?

2. "Please read my post addressing this." I did, that's why asked. Does God destroy sinners in the lake of fire by showing up or by withdrawing?

3. Why doesn't the poison cause them to die now? See number 1 above.

4. See number 2 above.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #92203
10/14/07 12:23 AM
10/14/07 12:23 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
TE: "God bears no responsibility whatever for evil, other than whatever responsibility attaches to creating beings with free will, and God has more than addressed this by the sacrifice of His Son."

MM: What is the nature of this responsibility, as you understand it (not what it's not)? How did Jesus' life, death, and resurrection address it?

God is innocent. He has no responsibility. He is constrained by His love for us, to save us. As Christ put it, "I restored that which I took not away." God, out of the love of His heart, provides a way out from the power of sin.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92204
10/14/07 01:09 AM
10/14/07 01:09 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
1. "How could she make it more clear that the death of the wicked is something they initiate?" But "all have sinned" so why haven't they died yet? Is it because God is preventing them from dying? If so, how? Is it by veiling His glory? If so, doesn't that suggest it is the unveiled glory of God that kills sinners?

These are good questions, but they don't take from the fact that EGW is stating as clearly as it is possible to state that the death of the wicked is something which takes place because of *their* initiative. She makes that point over and over and over again. Every sentence in that paragraph is making this point. Can we agree on that?

Ok, on to your questions. People haven't died yet because God takes action to prevent them from dying, as you suggest. To suggest that it's the glory of God that destroys the wicked is fine, since EGW says, "The glory of He who is love destroys them." Of course, the glory of God is His character, and there's no reason that God's character (which is simply what the life of Jesus Christ revealed) should kill anyone. This just goes to show what an insidious thing sin is.

2. "Please read my post addressing this." I did, that's why asked. Does God destroy sinners in the lake of fire by showing up or by withdrawing?

I discussed this in the post. I'm having trouble believing you read the post I'm referring to, because the purpose of the post was to explain this very thing. It was quite a long post. The post discussed my understanding of the judgment. If I have to, I can repeat what I wrote, but it was quite long, and I don't think I saved a copy. But if need be, that's fine, I'll be happy to rewrite what I posted. This isn't a question I can answer in a sentence or two.

If God didn't do anything, and people died as soon as they sin, which they would if He didn't do anything, no one could be saved. Regarding that people would die immediately, see FW first essay, around page 21 I think.

4. See number 2 above.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92207
10/14/07 03:17 PM
10/14/07 03:17 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
"God punishes sinners. He does in the means explained in detail in GC chapter 1." Good distinction - punish versus destroy.
It sounds like you are saying God punishes sinners by allowing evil angels to destroy them. What would happen if God never gave evil angels permission to destroy sinners? Would sinning go unpunished?

No, sinning would not go unpunished. The inevitable result of sin is death.

MM: It sounds like you are saying God punishes sinners by allowing evil angels to destroy them.

1. What would happen if God never gave evil angels permission to destroy sinners?

2. What would happen if the evil angels choose not to destroy sinners when God gave them permission?

3. If death is the inevitable result of sinning why, then, does God also give evil angels permission to destroy them? Why not simply allow them to die? Why destroy them first? Isn't allowing them to die good enough?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92208
10/14/07 03:49 PM
10/14/07 03:49 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
1. It seems like a contradiction, to me, to say on the one hand that God is too loving and merciful to destroy sinners and then on the other hand to say God destroys sinners by giving evil angels permission to destroy them.

I wouldn't say that God doesn't destroy sinners because He is too loving and merciful, but because it is contrary to His character. The way you put it "too loving and merciful" makes it sound like if He were less merciful or loving, He could destroy sinners. But the fact is destroying sinners is contrary to His character, just as Christ pointed out:

Quote:
And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. (Luke 9:54-56)

2. When God decides it's time to allow evil angels to destroy sinners, who decides what, when, where, and how much destruction?

The how much is decided by those who have sinned. The timing of the judgment happens at the time of God's choosing, but even this is not arbitrary, but that's for another discussion.

Does God leave it up to Satan decide? Who is responsible for deciding how much destruction?

As EGW puts it, sinners reap that which they have sown. Those who have sinned determine how much destruction.

I guess I should make clear that I'm discussing the final destruction of the wicked. It occurs to me you might have some other event in mind, like the destruction of Jerusalem or something like that. If that's the case then God decides when to withdraw His spirit, and then Satan does what he wants to do.

3. What if Satan choose not to destroy? Who would carry out God's decision to punish sinners?

It's inevitable that sin result in pain, misery and death. This isn't a decision on God's part. It's simply the way things are. God decides when to withdraw His Spirit. *Any* time God withdraws His Spirit, bad things (punishment) happens. No other alternative is possible. We need God's Spirit.

4. It sounds like you are saying God has only one way He Himself destroys sinners - He gives evil angels permission to destroy them.

I pointed out at least 4 possibilities, I think. So no, it's not just one. There's more than the 4 I pointed out as well.

You also seem to think sinners can die in other ways: They can kill themselves and nature can kill them. Do these things happen in spite of God's control? That is, is God powerless to do anything about it?

I think it would be better to make whatever point you want to make than to ask pointless questions like "Is God powerless to do anything about it?" What's the point in asking a question like this? Of course God isn't powerless. What's your point?

5. "The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits." I've read and reread your post about this quote. But I'm having a hard time seeing it your way. I don't see how anyone can read this quote and conclude she is saying holy angels exercise destructive power by allowing evil angels to exercise destructive power. The English language simply doesn't allow for it.

I think if all that she wrote about the subject were this one paragraph, I would agree with your conclusion. Similarly, if all Ellen White wrote about the nature of Christ were the Baker letter, we might think Christ took that nature of Adam before the fall. But she didn't. She wrote other things. So we compare the things she wrote with one another, and come to a conclusion.

If you take the approach of picking one isolated sentence or paragraph, you can "prove" anything.

1. "... the fact is destroying sinners is contrary to His character..." But I thought you argued earlier that He does indeed destroy sinners by giving evil angels permission to do it.

2. "The timing of the judgment happens at the time of God's choosing ..." But if the relationship between sinning and destruction is based on the principal of reaping and sowing, how can the consequences be delayed?

"As EGW puts it, sinners reap that which they have sown. Those who have sinned determine how much destruction." In the cases of sinners who have suffered catastrophic death, like the Antediluvians and the Sodomites, how did their sinful choices cause such radical and devastating destruction? How did eating flesh cause the forces of nature to unleash a flood, or how did licentiousness cause a conflagration?

"... God decides when to withdraw His spirit, and then Satan does what he wants to do." So, then, Satan decides how to destroy sinners? God leaves it up to Satan to determine what is appropriate?

3. "*Any* time God withdraws His Spirit, bad things (punishment) happens. No other alternative is possible. We need God's Spirit." So, then, are you suggesting that bad things will only happen when God withdraws is protection? and that it doesn't matter if Satan causes it or not? If so, then why use Satan to mete out punishment? Why leave it up to him to decide how to punish sinners?

4. "I pointed out at least 4 possibilities [ways God destroys sinners], I think. So no, it's not just one. There's more than the 4 I pointed out as well." But of all these ways God destroys sinners which ones does He do Himself (as opposed to indirectly)?

"Of course God isn't powerless. What's your point?" If a sinner decides to commit suicide, for example, is God powerless (doesn't have the right) to intervene? And, is this one of the ways God indirectly destroys sinners (by allowing them to commit suicide)?

5. "I think if all that she wrote about the subject were this one paragraph, I would agree with your conclusion." I'm glad we are able to agree on this point.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92209
10/14/07 03:55 PM
10/14/07 03:55 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
Please cite examples. When did Jesus allow His glory to destroy sinners? When did Jesus give evil angels permission to destroy sinners?

The best example I can think of is the destruction of Jerusalem.

Quote:
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. (Matt. 23:37, 38)

It's true that the destruction did not actually take place right then, but this point is treated in GC chapter 1.

"It's true that the destruction did not actually take place right then, but this point is treated in GC chapter 1." If we are going to include actions Jesus took after His sojourn here to demonstrate what God is like, why not include actions before His incarnation? But if we do this, what good is Sister White's comment about Jesus demonstrating what God is like during His earthly sojourn?

Besides, when did Jesus demonstrate, while here, that God's glory is a consuming fire, that it causes things infected with sin to burn up and turn into ashes?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92210
10/14/07 03:59 PM
10/14/07 03:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: "God bears no responsibility whatever for evil, other than whatever responsibility attaches to creating beings with free will, and God has more than addressed this by the sacrifice of His Son."

MM: What is the nature of this responsibility, as you understand it (not what it's not)? How did Jesus' life, death, and resurrection address it?

God is innocent. He has no responsibility. He is constrained by His love for us, to save us. As Christ put it, "I restored that which I took not away." God, out of the love of His heart, provides a way out from the power of sin.

Tom, I'm having a hard time reconciling the following statements made by you:

"God bears no responsibility whatever for evil, other than whatever responsibility attaches to creating beings with free will..."

"God is innocent. He has no responsibility."

What did you mean by "whatever responsibility"?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92211
10/14/07 04:17 PM
10/14/07 04:17 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

These are good questions, but they don't take from the fact that EGW is stating as clearly as it is possible to state that the death of the wicked is something which takes place because of *their* initiative. She makes that point over and over and over again. Every sentence in that paragraph is making this point. Can we agree on that?

Ok, on to your questions. People haven't died yet because God takes action to prevent them from dying, as you suggest. To suggest that it's the glory of God that destroys the wicked is fine, since EGW says, "The glory of He who is love destroys them." Of course, the glory of God is His character, and there's no reason that God's character (which is simply what the life of Jesus Christ revealed) should kill anyone. This just goes to show what an insidious thing sin is.

I discussed this in the post. I'm having trouble believing you read the post I'm referring to, because the purpose of the post was to explain this very thing. It was quite a long post. The post discussed my understanding of the judgment. If I have to, I can repeat what I wrote, but it was quite long, and I don't think I saved a copy. But if need be, that's fine, I'll be happy to rewrite what I posted. This isn't a question I can answer in a sentence or two.

If God didn't do anything, and people died as soon as they sin, which they would if He didn't do anything, no one could be saved. Regarding that people would die immediately, see FW first essay, around page 21 I think.

4. See number 2 above.

1. "...the death of the wicked is something which takes place because of *their* initiative." Sinners die the first death because God will not allow them to eat the fruit of the tree of life. The reason for this is because Adam and Eve sinned. So, yes, what they did initiated what God did.

"To suggest that it's the glory of God that destroys the wicked is fine..." So, it is the glory of God's character that causes sinners to die. And they wouldn't die if God continued to veil His glory, right? How can you say, then, that sin causes sinners to die?

2. "This isn't a question I can answer in a sentence or two." From what you've already posted about it, I hear you saying the glory of God reacting with the sin in sinners, in the lake of fire, causes sinners to burn up and turn into ashes with their sins. Before the final judgment, God destroys sinners by withdrawing His protection, by allowing evil angels to decide how to appropriately and justly destroy them.

3."If God didn't do anything, and people died as soon as they sin, which they would if He didn't do anything, no one could be saved." If sin causes sinners to die, why does God need to expose them to His unveiled glory, in the lake of fire, in order to destroy them? Why not simply allow sin to do it?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #92212
10/14/07 04:39 PM
10/14/07 04:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
MM: It sounds like you are saying God punishes sinners by allowing evil angels to destroy them.

God punishes sinners by withdrawing His protection. The form of destruction that follows can vary.

1. What would happen if God never gave evil angels permission to destroy sinners?

They was suffer some other bad consequence. Not all the evil that happens is due to evil angels.

2. What would happen if the evil angels choose not to destroy sinners when God gave them permission?

Same answer.

3. If death is the inevitable result of sinning why, then, does God also give evil angels permission to destroy them? Why not simply allow them to die? Why destroy them first? Isn't allowing them to die good enough?

I don't know what you're talking about here. Are you talking about the final judgment? Or things like plagues? It sounds to me like you're mixing up the two. Permission given to evil angels to destroy has nothing to do with the judgment, but the death that is the inevitable result of sin does. So please clarify what your question is, and what event you're talking about.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #92213
10/14/07 04:53 PM
10/14/07 04:53 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
1. "... the fact is destroying sinners is contrary to His character..." But I thought you argued earlier that He does indeed destroy sinners by giving evil angels permission to do it.

If you want, I can put in descriptions, such as "actively destroy" and so forth, but just a little common sense should make it easy to follow what I'm saying. God destroys by withdrawing His protection. This is how He pours out His wrath. In this sense, God destroys. However, as Ellen White states, Satan is the destroyer, Christ is the restorer. Is Ellen White contradicting herself? No, no more than I am. In one sense she is speaking of what God (or Christ) does actively, and in the other passively.

2. "The timing of the judgment happens at the time of God's choosing ..." But if the relationship between sinning and destruction is based on the principal of reaping and sowing, how can the consequences be delayed?

People reap what they have sown and the judgment. If God did nothing to prevent the effects of sin, we'd all die when we sinned. FW 21 talks about this.

"As EGW puts it, sinners reap that which they have sown. Those who have sinned determine how much destruction." In the cases of sinners who have suffered catastrophic death, like the Antediluvians and the Sodomites, how did their sinful choices cause such radical and devastating destruction? How did eating flesh cause the forces of nature to unleash a flood, or how did licentiousness cause a conflagration?

She's talking about the judgment in DA 764.

"... God decides when to withdraw His spirit, and then Satan does what he wants to do." So, then, Satan decides how to destroy sinners? God leaves it up to Satan to determine what is appropriate?

Sin causes pain, misery and destruction. There is no equity regarding this in this life. The equity is found in the judgment. Sinners are not punished because this is something God wants to have happen to them.

3. "*Any* time God withdraws His Spirit, bad things (punishment) happens. No other alternative is possible. We need God's Spirit." So, then, are you suggesting that bad things will only happen when God withdraws is protection? and that it doesn't matter if Satan causes it or not? If so, then why use Satan to mete out punishment? Why leave it up to him to decide how to punish sinners?

It seems to me you are thinking about this in a fundamentally incorrect way. So your questions don't make sense to me. There's no good way for me to answer them, because they're FOTAP questions (fallacy of the assumed premise). God is not using Satan to mete out punishment. Sinners are punished when they choose to live lives apart from God. It's like drug addicts are punished for their use of drugs by way of the terrible consequences that result from the choices they make.

4. "I pointed out at least 4 possibilities [ways God destroys sinners], I think. So no, it's not just one. There's more than the 4 I pointed out as well." But of all these ways God destroys sinners which ones does He do Himself (as opposed to indirectly)?

"Of course God isn't powerless. What's your point?" If a sinner decides to commit suicide, for example, is God powerless (doesn't have the right) to intervene? And, is this one of the ways God indirectly destroys sinners (by allowing them to commit suicide)?

By "powerless" you meant "doesn't have the right"? If that's what you mean, please be more clear about it. "Powerless" to me means, "doesn't have the power". That's not the same thing as not having the right.

Regarding God and suicide, sometimes God intervenes, sometimes He doesn't. I don't have enough information to say why He does what when. Regarding whether this can be construed as a way God indirectly destroys sinners, we read in Scripture that "God killed Saul," yet Saul committed suicide, so that answers this question in the affirmative.

5. "I think if all that she wrote about the subject were this one paragraph, I would agree with your conclusion." I'm glad we are able to agree on this point.

That paragraph has caused a lot of people difficulty. The same thing can be said about Scripture too. For example, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, today thou shalt be with me in paradice." We can explain about commas and punctuation in the Greek and so forth, but if a person just focuses on that one sentence and refused to compare Scripture with Scripture, there's not much one can do.

Page 16 of 42 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 41 42

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/06/24 12:53 AM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/05/24 09:41 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 08/28/24 02:39 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by Rick H. 09/07/24 09:49 AM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by kland. 09/05/24 09:37 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
The Beginning and Ending of the Sabbath
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:12 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!