HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Andrew, Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield
1325 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,223
Posts196,070
Members1,325
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 19
Rick H 16
Daryl 2
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (dedication, Kevin H, Karen Y, daylily), 2,156 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Does God have options? [Re: Mountain Man] #92994
11/21/07 10:00 PM
11/21/07 10:00 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
 Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
 Originally Posted By: västergötland
Is there something in that post that beggs to be adressed?

MM: Well, I was kind of hoping you would respond to the idea I presented. Do you agree the ways start on the other side of the gates and go on from there? Or, do you the ways end at the gates? The distinction might effect what we believe about the ways, whether there are two ways or many ways. Do you see what I mean?

Quote:
TV: "According to Jesus' words, quoted above, there are two general directions, lets say north and south. If Jerusalem is to the north and Babylon to the south, it would be a detour to go south if aiming at Jerusalem. However, any of the many roads leading north would do the job."

MM: We agree there are two gates and two ways. Jesus named them 1) the strait gate, and 2) the wide gate. Life begins after we enter the gate. The way beyond the wide gate is broad and full of death, whereas the way beyond the strait gate is narrow and full of life.

Matthew
7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Well, my mental image of the narrow way and the broad gate comes from Bunyans Pilgrimms Progress. It all starts at the City of Destruction and ends at the pearly gates of Sion. The path can be lost but one must always resume travel on it if one hopes to reach mount Sion. One must also go past wicket gate and the mount Calvary. Any other entry on the way would be illegal.

But this is one thing, and the number of choises in daily life is another thing. There is no reason to believe that a medic who chooses between work in a US emergency hospital or with the Médecins Sans Frontières in Sudan by this choise is making a choise between the broad and the narrow way. Both the US emergency hospital and the MSF in Sudan fit perfectly within the narrow way. Or let me put it in this way. The broad way and the narrow path applies to moral choises. Standing before the choise of murdering someone or not murdering someone, there is a right choise and a wrong choise. Or standing before the choise of commiting adultery or not, there is a right choise and a wrong choise.
But if the choises you are pondering are wether to murder by poison or by stabbing, thats not a broad way/narrow way situation. Nor is it if you are considering wether to join the fire department or the ambulance services. In the first case both options are broad way and in the second both options are narrow way.
But then we have the difficult situations. If your choise is to either kill an arson or let the arson live knowing that he will burn your house and your wife and kids to death. Which is the right choise in that situation?
Or you are in the area of a famine and you have just enough food to last for yourself until you get to areas where you can resupply and you meet a starving youth who beggs you for a bit of bread. If you give him some bread, you both starve to death later on, if you dont give him any bread, youll live knowing that you left the youth to die to save your own skin. What is the right choise?

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Does God have options? [Re: vastergotland] #92999
11/21/07 11:06 PM
11/21/07 11:06 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Or if God stood outside of time and looked at the whole thing at once, if He'd always know that Saul would loose his way after becoming king, why did God make Saul king?

Or create beings that would be lost?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does God have options? [Re: Tom] #93007
11/22/07 02:37 PM
11/22/07 02:37 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
Hmm, thats what I would have said. Makes perfect sence if God changes His plan after circumstances change. But if God knew from before it happened that Saul would defect, why didn't God choose someone like David right away? Or if God stood outside of time and looked at the whole thing at once, if He'd always know that Saul would loose his way after becoming king, why did God make Saul king?

God always has His reasons.

"In Saul, God had given to Israel a king after their own heart, as Samuel said when the kingdom was confirmed to Saul at Gilgal, 'Behold the king whom ye have chosen, and whom ye have desired.' 1 Samuel 12:13. Comely in person, of noble stature and princely bearing, his appearance accorded with their conceptions of royal dignity; and his personal valor and his ability in the conduct of armies were the qualities which they regarded as best calculated to secure respect and honor from other nations. They felt little solicitude that their king should possess those higher qualities which alone could fit him to rule with justice and equity. They did not ask for one who had true nobility of character, who possessed the love and fear of God. They had not sought counsel from God as to the qualities a ruler should possess, in order to preserve their distinctive, holy character as His chosen people. They were not seeking God's way, but their own way. Therefore God gave them such a king as they desired--one whose character was a reflection of their own. Their hearts were not in submission to God, and their king also was unsubdued by divine grace. Under the rule of this king they would obtain the experience necessary in order that they might see their error, and return to their allegiance to God.

"Yet the Lord, having placed on Saul the responsibility of the kingdom, did not leave him to himself. He caused the Holy Spirit to rest upon Saul to reveal to him his own weakness and his need of divine grace; and had Saul relied upon God, God would have been with him. So long as his will was controlled by the will of God, so long as he yielded to the discipline of His Spirit, God could crown his efforts with success. But when Saul chose to act independently of God, the Lord could no longer be his guide, and was forced to set him aside. Then He called to the throne 'a man after His own heart' (1 Samuel 13:14)--not one who was faultless in character, but who, instead of trusting to himself, would rely upon God, and be guided by His Spirit; who, when he sinned, would submit to reproof and correction" (PP 636).

As to those who will be lost, it will be demonstrated that perdition was their own choice, and that God did everything to save them. This proves to all the universe that God is love, and that those who will be lost didn't need to be lost, but chose to be lost and refused to be saved.

Re: Does God have options? [Re: Mountain Man] #93014
11/22/07 05:31 PM
11/22/07 05:31 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
TV: "According to Jesus' words, quoted above, there are two general directions, lets say north and south. If Jerusalem is to the north and Babylon to the south, it would be a detour to go south if aiming at Jerusalem. However, any of the many roads leading north would do the job."

MM: We agree there are two gates and two ways. Jesus named them 1) the strait gate, and 2) the wide gate. Life begins after we enter the gate. The way beyond the wide gate is broad and full of death, whereas the way beyond the strait gate is narrow and full of life.

Matthew
7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

MM: Are you going to address this post?

TV: Is there something in that post that beggs to be adressed?

MM: Well, I was kind of hoping you would respond to the idea I presented. Do you agree the ways start on the other side of the gates and go on from there? Or, do you the ways end at the gates? The distinction might effect what we believe about the ways, whether there are two ways or many ways. Do you see what I mean?

TV: Well, my mental image of the narrow way and the broad gate comes from Bunyans Pilgrimms Progress. It all starts at the City of Destruction and ends at the pearly gates of Sion. The path can be lost but one must always resume travel on it if one hopes to reach mount Sion. One must also go past wicket gate and the mount Calvary. Any other entry on the way would be illegal.

But this is one thing, and the number of choises in daily life is another thing. There is no reason to believe that a medic who chooses between work in a US emergency hospital or with the Médecins Sans Frontières in Sudan by this choise is making a choise between the broad and the narrow way. Both the US emergency hospital and the MSF in Sudan fit perfectly within the narrow way.

Or let me put it in this way. The broad way and the narrow path applies to moral choises. Standing before the choise of murdering someone or not murdering someone, there is a right choise and a wrong choise. Or standing before the choise of commiting adultery or not, there is a right choise and a wrong choise.

But if the choises you are pondering are wether to murder by poison or by stabbing, thats not a broad way/narrow way situation. Nor is it if you are considering wether to join the fire department or the ambulance services. In the first case both options are broad way and in the second both options are narrow way.

But then we have the difficult situations. If your choise is to either kill an arson or let the arson live knowing that he will burn your house and your wife and kids to death. Which is the right choise in that situation?

Or you are in the area of a famine and you have just enough food to last for yourself until you get to areas where you can resupply and you meet a starving youth who beggs you for a bit of bread. If you give him some bread, you both starve to death later on, if you dont give him any bread, youll live knowing that you left the youth to die to save your own skin. What is the right choise?

MM: Good stuff, Thomas. Thank you. I agree with you, some choices are harder to make than others.

From what you wrote above, I take it you believe the gate is entered at the end of traveling the way. Seems to me, though, Jesus described it the other way around. That we must first choose which gate we want to enter before we can begin traveling the way. Once on that way, our choices are many.

Re: Does God have options? [Re: Tom] #93015
11/22/07 06:13 PM
11/22/07 06:13 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
MM: Tom, in light of what you posted above, do you still think God would have decided against creating FMAs if He had known ahead of time that they would rebel?

TE: I've said a number of times I don't believe God would create beings He knew was certain to sin.

MM: In that post you wrote, "But God is perfect, and everything He does is wise and good." However, from your perspective, God chose to create FMAs in spite of knowing they might rebel. In light of what happened, the fact they did rebel, can we say God's decision was "wise and good"? Was it a wise and good risk to take? I'm not much of a risk taker, at least not when it comes to
things that involve the health and welfare of other people, so I'm pretty sure I would not have taken the risk God did. I would not have considered it a wise or good risk.

What about you?

Quote:
MM: Also, in light of the following insight - "Man's repentance implies a change of mind. God's repentance implies a change of circumstances and relations." - do you still believe the phrase, "It repenteth me", means God regretted creating mankind, or that He regretted a particular decision He made?

TE: Yes. When a man repents, it is because He made some mistake, and is acknowledging the mistake. God made no mistake. He is perfect. He would have made the same decision in the same circumstances. It seems to me this is what EGW's point is. God had no change of mind regarding His decision.

MM: Is that what you have been saying along, that "It repenteth me" does not mean God regretted the decision He made, or that He regretted creating mankind? I seem to remember you arguing it means God regretted His decisions.

Re: Does God have options? [Re: Tom] #93019
11/22/07 06:58 PM
11/22/07 06:58 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
This explains why I prefer to believe knows precisely how the future will play out, that He makes certain decisions in spite of knowing how they will play out, that He isn't surprised when they turn out the way they do.

TE: You're using a different basis than I use, and not a good one, I don't think, to determine that God's word is trustworthy. You are basing it, it appears to me, on the basis of His being able to see the future in a certain way, and are saying you couldn't trust Him if He didn't see the future that way. I based it on His character, and His track record revealed in Scripture, revealed in Christ, on being trustworthy.

The problem with the attitude you have is that you couldn't possibly admit you were wrong, because to do so would make God untrustworthy. That's a terrible position to put yourself in! God would still be trustworthy, even if He didn't see the future the way you think He does.

Our positions should be grounded on what they tell us about God's character, and nothing else. This idea just popped into my head, so I haven't thought about it a lot, but my initial impression is that it is correct. That is, if we took the position that all that matters is that we learn the truth about God's character, I think that would lead us to correct positions.

MM: According to your position, God is forced take to calculated risks because He cannot know ahead of time how things will play out. Such risk-taking does not engender trust, especially considering God's track record. For example, how many times has God had to confess, "It repenteth me" (assuming your definition of this expression)?

Quote:
MM: However, it does not explain why God used words that indicate He was disappointed at how things turned out.

First of all, the fact God said He regrets how things turned out does not mean He had absolutely no idea it would turn out the way it did.

TE: No one has claimed God had "absolutely no idea" it would turn out the way it did.

MM: Didn't you tell me God cannot know ahead of time every decision a person will make? If so, then it implies there are certain decisions God has no idea will be made, right? On the other, how can God "regret" a certain outcome if He foresaw it? Seems to me the only thing God can regret is an outcome He did not expect.

Quote:
MM: Even from your perspective, God knew it might turn out that way, thus, He wasn't totally surprised. Knowing ahead of time that it could go wrong means God had time to think about it, time to wrestle with strong feelings, etc.

But, in spite of these strong feelings, God chose to go through with it, with whatever decision He was dealing with at the time. Afterwards, when things did go wrong, His feelings would have intensified, would have gotten stronger.

TE: From my perspective, yes. But not for yours. From yours, God is above time, or not in time, or timeless, or beyond time (I'm not sure how you would want to express this, but you get the idea) so God's feelings would always be the same. They couldn't change, because changing feelings would mean that God is in time.

MM: So you agree with me, that God felt regret before the anticipated event went south, right? Well, doesn't that assume God knew it would turn out wrong? Otherwise, why feel regret about it? Also, why go through with it? For example, since God felt regret about creating Lucifer and A&E, before He created them, why not leave them uncreated?

Quote:
MM: It is these feelings, in this context, that God shared with His people. His feelings mean to Him what they mean to us. He felt sad and sorrowful.

TE: But no more sad and sorrowful than at any other time. You're not being consistent with your perspective here.

MM: You've given me something to think about. Can God's feelings intensify over time since He is timeless? Good question. It doesn't disprove my ideas about God being timeless, though. It remains true no matter what I decide.

Quote:
MM: However, given the context, the fact God knew things could go wrong, it is clear to me that His words do not mean He did not know things would turn out the way they did.

TE: I'm not following this. The fact that God knew things could go wrong does not mean He did not know things would turn out the way they did? This doesn't make any sense. Why would the fact that God knew things could go wrong imply He wouldn't know they wouldn't turn out the way they did?

MM: Why else would God regret how things turned out unless He didn't expect it to turn out that way? But that's not what I hear you saying. I hear you saying God did know things could go wrong, and that He felt regret about it before it went wrong. If so, why would He regret His decision to go through with it?

Quote:
MM: Thus, I cannot cite these kinds of passages, the ones where God says, "It repenteth me", and conclude it means He did not know ahead of that things would go wrong. Do you see what I mean?

TE: No, I'm not following this last part. It seems like you're arguing in a circle. It sounds like you're saying, "God knows exactly what will happen. Therefore passages that say that He doesn't can't mean what they say," which is circular, and the point I made before we even started considering the Biblical passages.

It's not possible for you to accept any Biblical passage (on this subject) that says something different than what you believe as meaning what it says. It must mean something different, because if it didn't mean something different, your presupposition would be wrong (in regards to how God sees the future).

I want to make clear what is circular here. I also have a strong conviction that God would not create a being that He knew would sin. But I don't start any argument with this as a presupposition. Therefore there's no circular reasoning. If I started an argument with, "God does not create beings He knows would sin. Therefore this passage cannot mean such and so" that would be circular.

TE: It sounds like you're saying, "God knows exactly what will happen. Therefore passages that say that He doesn't can't mean what they say,"

MM: What I'm saying is, the expression "It repenteth me" does not mean God didn't know things would turn out the way they did. It simply means God is sorry it turned out the way it did. There's nothing circular about it. Do you agree?

Re: Does God have options? [Re: Mountain Man] #93026
11/22/07 10:26 PM
11/22/07 10:26 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
 Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
MM: Good stuff, Thomas. Thank you. I agree with you, some choices are harder to make than others.

From what you wrote above, I take it you believe the gate is entered at the end of traveling the way. Seems to me, though, Jesus described it the other way around. That we must first choose which gate we want to enter before we can begin traveling the way. Once on that way, our choices are many.

I understand from this that you have not read Bunyans book. Please do, its a good story and is quite orthodox in its teaching.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Does God have options? [Re: vastergotland] #93044
11/23/07 08:09 PM
11/23/07 08:09 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TV: I understand from this that you have not read Bunyans book. Please do, its a good story and is quite orthodox in its teaching.

MM: Thank you for the suggestion. I admit it has been about 3 years since I last read Pilgrim's Progress. I have it on MP3, so hopefully I can listen it again soon.

But I'm still wondering about Jesus' words, "strait is the gate, and narrow is the way." If this "gate" refers to the Pearly Gates of Paradise, why does Jesus call it the "strait [difficult] gate"? If, at the end of our life, Jesus invites us to "enter thou into the joy of thy lord", why would the gate be difficult to enter?

Quote:
TMK 304
A strait gate means a gate difficult to enter. {TMK 304.2}

TDG 155
We must enter in through the strait gate of self-denial, if we follow the Master. This strait, self-denying path is too narrow for many to walk in who profess godliness. {TDG 155.4}

Also, the following passages describe entering the strait gate first and then following the narrow way of self-denial and sanctification which leads to the Pearly Gates of Paradise.

Quote:
UL 234
Gospel sanctification and transformation of soul, body, and spirit sends the feet of all such through the strait gate into the narrow way, the path cast up for the ransomed of the Lord to walk in. {UL 234.5}

5T 434
Self-love and selfish ambition cannot pass the strait gate and walk the narrow, upward way. {5T 434.3}

2T 479, 480
The agonizing ones are the only ones who will urge their passage through the strait gate and narrow way that lead to life eternal, to fullness of joy and pleasures forevermore. {2T 479.2}

So, I guess I'm not alone in believing Jesus' words mean we must first enter the strait in order to follow the narrow way. To enter the strait gate we must first die to self and experience the miracle of rebirth. Jesus Himself walked the narrow way, therefore, it cannot involve sinning or gradually outgrowing our known, defective traits of character.

Do you agree?

Re: Does God have options? [Re: Mountain Man] #93060
11/23/07 11:16 PM
11/23/07 11:16 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
As to those who will be lost, it will be demonstrated that perdition was their own choice, and that God did everything to save them. This proves to all the universe that God is love, and that those who will be lost didn't need to be lost, but chose to be lost and refused to be saved.

Sure it's their choice, but why would God create people that would make this choice?

Regarding God's doing everything He could to save them, it should be obvious that there was nothing God could do to save them. As soon as God created them knowing they would be lost, that was the end of that. God could foresee the actions He would take, and foresee their end, but there was absolutely nothing God could do that would have any impact whatsoever on their being saved.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does God have options? [Re: Tom] #93061
11/23/07 11:22 PM
11/23/07 11:22 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
MM: In that post you wrote, "But God is perfect, and everything He does is wise and good." However, from your perspective, God chose to create FMAs in spite of knowing they might rebel. In light of what happened, the fact they did rebel, can we say God's decision was "wise and good"? Was it a wise and good risk to take? I'm not much of a risk taker, at least not when it comes to
things that involve the health and welfare of other people, so I'm pretty sure I would not have taken the risk God did. I would not have considered it a wise or good risk.

What about you?

I think you're having difficulty with the concept that the wiseness of a decision is independent of its result. Yes, God's decision was wise and good. God created beings to love and be loved, which meant they had to have free will, which meant there was a chance they would use their free will poorly. You can't have love without risk.

Regarding your statement that you would not make a decision like this, you made such a choice assuming you decided to have children.

Quote:
MM: Is that what you have been saying along, that "It repenteth me" does not mean God regretted the decision He made, or that He regretted creating mankind? I seem to remember you arguing it means God regretted His decisions.

I'm not seeing the distinction here. If you see a distinction, then I would say that God regretted creating mankind, if that makes more sense to you.

God made a good and perfect decision. He was sorry that He created man because man chose to sin. That seems to be clear to me.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Fourth quarter, 2024, The Gospel of John
by dedication. 10/21/24 01:01 AM
Understanding the Battle of Armageddon
by dedication. 10/19/24 03:08 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 10/15/24 12:56 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 10/14/24 12:13 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 10/10/24 12:36 PM
The October 7th Massacre and Zechariah 9 Prophecy
by dedication. 10/08/24 05:41 PM
When they say Peace and Safety...
by Rick H. 10/01/24 11:56 AM
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by Rick H. 09/28/24 10:02 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Understanding the 1,260-year Prophecy
by dedication. 10/21/24 08:37 PM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by kland. 10/15/24 05:21 PM
What Should Be Our Response to the "Sunday Laws"?
by dedication. 10/13/24 01:08 AM
Understanding the 1290 & 1335 of Daniel 12?
by dedication. 10/11/24 02:16 PM
Are The Prophecies Important?
by dedication. 10/08/24 04:18 PM
The Beast and the Image Beast
by Rick H. 10/05/24 04:40 AM
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 10/03/24 11:50 PM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by kland. 10/03/24 12:06 PM
The 1260 Year Prophecy & The Roman Catholic Church
by dedication. 09/26/24 06:13 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!