HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,217
Posts195,963
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 27
kland 24
Daryl 4
asygo 3
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 1,830 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28
Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: Mountain Man] #93927
12/28/07 04:12 AM
12/28/07 04:12 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
So, you're not excusing God's order to kill the sabbath breaker. Does that mean you agree with it, that it was right for God to order his execution, that it was right not to be merciful and offer him forgiveness?

And, you also agree Jesus did not misrepresent God in the OT. Does that mean you agree with the laws Jesus established in the OT, that you think the "eye for an eye" principle correctly represents the character of God?

Did you read the posts I wrote MM? It took time to write them. I thought both were filled with beautiful thoughts. Do you have any comment on them?

Regarding eye for an eye, Jesus said:

Quote:
38"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'[g] 39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Love for Enemies
43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[h] and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies[i] and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.(Matt. 5)

Ellen White comments:

Quote:
It is true that the rule, "Eye for eye, tooth for tooth" (Leviticus 24:20), was a provision in the laws given through Moses; but it was a civil statute. None were justified in avenging themselves, for they had the words of the Lord: "Say not thou, I will recompense evil." "Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me." "Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth." "If he that hateth thee be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink." Proverbs 20:22; 24:29, 17; Proverbs 25:21, 22, R.V., margin.

The whole earthly life of Jesus was a manifestation of this principle. It was to bring the bread of life to His enemies that our Saviour left His home in heaven. Though calumny and persecution were heaped upon Him from the cradle to the grave, they called forth from Him only the expression of forgiving love. Through the prophet Isaiah He says, "I gave My back to the smiters, and My cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not My face from shame and spitting." "He was oppressed, and He was afflicted, yet He opened not His mouth: He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so He openeth not His mouth." Isaiah 50:6; 53:7. And from the cross of Calvary there come down through the ages His prayer for His murderers and the message of hope to the dying thief. (MB 70, 71)

When Jesus said, you have heard it said, eye for eye and tooth for tooth BUT I say unto you, if someone strikes you in the cheek, turn the other cheek, what do you think the purpose of the BUT is? Do you not understand that "eye for eye" is man's way, the justice of man, while "turn the other cheek" "give your shirt as well" "walk the second mile" is God's way, and the justice of God?

Regarding the sabbath provisions, I see this as the same thing as the divorce statute. God's ideal is seen in Jesus Christ. ALL that we can know about God was revealed in Jesus' life and character while here in the flesh, which is to say everything, nothing missing, nothing left out, the whole picture.

What was the principle that Jesus lived His life by? Was it eye for eye? Or was it turn the other cheek?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: Tom] #93928
12/28/07 09:12 AM
12/28/07 09:12 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
What was the principle that Jesus lived His life by? Was it eye for eye? Or was it turn the other cheek?

I say both. He turned the other cheek, and we slapped that one also. Then He put His eye in place of ours.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: asygo] #93934
12/28/07 02:25 PM
12/28/07 02:25 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Arnold, nice comments.

"Eye for eye" means to retaliate. "Eye for eye" was a vast improvement over "life for eye." God limited the retaliation to the wrong that was inflicted. But this was never God's way. God's way was to extend mercy, to forgive, to turn the other cheek, to love the one doing the evil, to return kindness for harshness etc.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: Tom] #93944
12/28/07 05:46 PM
12/28/07 05:46 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: Did you read the posts I wrote MM? It took time to write them. I thought both were filled with beautiful thoughts. Do you have any comment on them?

MM: I missed them. Sorry. Yes, beautiful thoughts. I agree Jesus demonstrated wonderful things about our heavenly Father. But I also happen to know He didn't come here in the flesh to judge sinners in accordance with the laws He established in the OT. NOr did He come here in the flesh to reward us according to our words and works. Instead, He came here to show us why and how to love and obey God, and to pay our sin debt of death.

TE: What was the principle that Jesus lived His life by? Was it eye for eye? Or was it turn the other cheek?

MM: He upheld both. Both are right and righteous. But while here in the flesh He did not execute justice in accordance with the laws He Himself established in righteousness. This He will do when He returns.

BTW, you didn't answer the following questions (based on what you've posted I assume your answers are - Yes):

So, you're not excusing God's order to kill the sabbath breaker. Does that mean you agree with it, that it was right for God to order his execution, that it was right not to be merciful and offer him forgiveness?

And, you also agree Jesus did not misrepresent God in the OT. Does that mean you agree with the laws Jesus established in the OT, that you think the "eye for an eye" principle correctly represents the character of God?

Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: Mountain Man] #93946
12/28/07 06:33 PM
12/28/07 06:33 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
TE: Did you read the posts I wrote MM? It took time to write them. I thought both were filled with beautiful thoughts. Do you have any comment on them?

MM: I missed them. Sorry. Yes, beautiful thoughts. I agree Jesus demonstrated wonderful things about our heavenly Father. But I also happen to know He didn't come here in the flesh to judge sinners in accordance with the laws He established in the OT. NOr did He come here in the flesh to reward us according to our words and works. Instead, He came here to show us why and how to love and obey God, and to pay our sin debt of death.

You're omitting the primary reason for Christ's having come, which was neither of these things.

TE: What was the principle that Jesus lived His life by? Was it eye for eye? Or was it turn the other cheek?

MM: He upheld both. Both are right and righteous. But while here in the flesh He did not execute justice in accordance with the laws He Himself established in righteousness. This He will do when He returns.

These are two contrary forms of justice. One is human justice, and the other divine. That they are different, not harmonious systems, is brought out by Jesus' use of the word BUT (not AND, but BUT).

You have heard it said, "eye for eye" and "tooth for tooth" (the ways of human justice) BUT I say unto you, if someone strikes you on the cheek, turn the other cheek,... walk the second mile ... love your enemies .... pray for them that despitefully use you. (the ways of divine justice).

Let's take another look at Sister White's comment:

Quote:
It is true that the rule, "Eye for eye, tooth for tooth" (Leviticus 24:20), was a provision in the laws given through Moses; but it was a civil statute.(the ways of human justice) None were justified in avenging themselves, for they had the words of the Lord: "Say not thou, I will recompense evil." "Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me." "Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth." "If he that hateth theebe hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink." Proverbs 20:22; 24:29, 17; Proverbs 25:21, 22, R.V., margin.

The whole earthly life of Jesus was a manifestation of this principle.(the ways of divine justice). It was to bring the bread of life to His enemies that our Saviour left His home in heaven. Though calumny and persecution were heaped upon Him from the cradle to the grave, they called forth from Him only the expression of forgiving love. Through the prophet Isaiah He says, "I gave My back to the smiters, and My cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not My face from shame and spitting." "He was oppressed, and He was afflicted, yet He opened not His mouth: He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so He openeth not His mouth." Isaiah 50:6; 53:7. And from the cross of Calvary there come down through the ages His prayer for His murderers and the message of hope to the dying thief. (MB 70, 71; Emphasis mine; I added the parenthetical remarks after the underlined portions)

Why did Ellen White write "BUT it was a civil statute"? Because she was explaining the answer to the implied question of if "eye for eye" is not the way to go, if there is a better way, then why was it given in the first place? The BUT indicates that it is not a divine principle (which she gets to right after this sentence), but a human principle, a "civil statute."

Do you see the two different principles involved, one human and one divine? Do you see how the one system is but a civil statute, whereas the other is a divine principle by which Christ lived His life?

You will find no statement that says of "eye for eye" and "tooth for tooth" that this was a principle by which Christ lived His life. Why not? Because it is not divine justice. It is not a principle of God's kingdom. It is not a part of the divine character.

BTW, you didn't answer the following questions (based on what you've posted I assume your answers are - Yes):

I addressed the sabbath commandment in saying that I see it to be the same thing in principle as the commandments relating to divorce. Much of the Mosaic law was an gracious accommodation of the part of God, due to "the hardness of their ("your" orig) hearts".

In now way does the "eye for an eye" principle correctly represent the character of God. The character of God is represented by Jesus Christ, and "eye for an eye" is nowhere to be seen in His life. Instead we read:

Quote:
The whole earthly life of Jesus was a manifestation of this principle.

What is "this principle"? Not "eye for eye," but the other one, the principle that "eye for eye" was contrasted with.

The logic is easy to follow, MM.

a)Jesus said, you have heard it said, "eye for eye" and "tooth for tooth" BUT I say unto you (the contrasting principle of returning good for evil).

b)EGW points out that "eye for eye" was a civil statute, but Jesus lived His life not according to this principle but rather according to the other principle, the BUT principle, of His statement.

It's as clear as sunlight that these are two competing principles, one of which is human, the other divine.

Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: Tom] #93949
12/28/07 08:34 PM
12/28/07 08:34 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
"Eye for eye" means to retaliate. "Eye for eye" was a vast improvement over "life for eye." God limited the retaliation to the wrong that was inflicted. But this was never God's way. God's way was to extend mercy, to forgive, to turn the other cheek, to love the one doing the evil, to return kindness for harshness etc.

Actually, the MB 70 quote tells me that it was not retaliation, but a punitive action by the civil govt. And since they were a theocracy, it was God meting out the justice. If so, then "eye for eye" is God's way.

BUT, the people were never placed in the position to make that judgment. "None were justified in avenging themselves," even in the OT.

But what happened? Well, people took it upon themselves to decide when to mete out punishment upon transgressors. They put themselves in the Judge's seat.

So Jesus straightened them out: You like to enforce "eye for eye." Stop it! That's not your job. Your job is to turn the other cheek.

Does that mean that God doesn't do "eye for eye" anymore? He does. In fact, He did "life for eye" - His Son's life for my eye! Here we find justice and mercy kissing.

So again, the God of the OT is the same as the God of the NT. Furthermore, His requirements in the OT were the same as the NT. It's just that we have a hard time meeting what He requires because we like to go our own way, trust our own judgment.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: asygo] #93950
12/28/07 08:56 PM
12/28/07 08:56 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Actually, the MB 70 quote tells me that it was not retaliation, but a punitive action by the civil govt.

"Eye for eye" is obviously retaliation. What could be a clearer enunciation of the principle of retaliation than this? This isn't to say that retaliation is of necessity bad. Obviously human society could not function if there were no punishment for wrongdoers. But it's not a principle of the divine character. It's a human necessity, or accommodation.

Quote:
And since they were a theocracy, it was God meting out the justice. If so, then "eye for eye" is God's way.

It would be a huge mistake, IMO, to view Israel of the OT as God's ideal. God had to make all sorts of accommodations to deal with a backward, stubborn, people.

Quote:
BUT, the people were never placed in the position to make that judgment. "None were justified in avenging themselves," even in the OT.

But what happened? Well, people took it upon themselves to decide when to mete out punishment upon transgressors. They put themselves in the Judge's seat.

So Jesus straightened them out: You like to enforce "eye for eye." Stop it! That's not your job. Your job is to turn the other cheek.

Does that mean that God doesn't do "eye for eye" anymore? He does. In fact, He did "life for eye" - His Son's life for my eye!

The whole point is that "eye for eye" is not a divine principle. This is not divine justice. If I had more time, I could go into more detail regarding this. Maybe later tonight.

If you look through the Old Testament, you will see that justice is viewed as acts of mercy, acts of goodness, such as feeding the hungry, taking care of the widow and the orphan, clothing the naked. Never is violence equated with justice, however, God takes issue with violence on a number of occasions, contrasting it with justice.

In Zechariah 7:9 we read:

Quote:
"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another.

Divine justice is administered by way of mercy and compassion, not by eye for eye.

I'm confused why you would classify "life for eye" as "eye for eye." "Life for eye" is not retribution, which is correct. Christ gave Himself for us. He died in our place. God so loved us that He gave His Son. None of these constructions are "eye for eye."

Quote:
Here we find justice and mercy kissing.

So again, the God of the OT is the same as the God of the NT. Furthermore, His requirements in the OT were the same as the NT. It's just that we have a hard time meeting what He requires because we like to go our own way, trust our own judgment.

Our judgment is exactly the problem. Human judgment is "eye for eye." God's judgment is "life for eye" as you put it. It is turn the other cheek, walk the second mile, give the shirt off your back, love your enemy, etc. This is exactly the point Ellen White makes when she points out that the Old Testament said these very things.

Justice in the Old Testament is redemptive. It is restorative. It is administered by mercy and compassion.

Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: Tom] #93974
12/29/07 04:32 AM
12/29/07 04:32 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, neither Jesus nor Sister White abrogated the civil laws Jesus established in the OT. When Jesus ordered Moses to kill the sabbath breaker He was acting in harmony with the character of God. Nothing can be clearer.

Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: Mountain Man] #93986
12/29/07 11:55 PM
12/29/07 11:55 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Earlier on this thread someone questioned whether God considered us guilty of sinning if we were ignorant of it. Here is the answer: "Though he wist it not, yet is he guilty, and shall bear his iniquity."

Leviticus
17And if a soul sin, and commit any of these things which are forbidden to be done by the commandments of the LORD; though he wist it not, yet is he guilty, and shall bear his iniquity.

18And he shall bring a ram without blemish out of the flock, with thy estimation, for a trespass offering, unto the priest: and the priest shall make an atonement for him concerning his ignorance wherein he erred and wist it not, and it shall be forgiven him.

19It is a trespass offering: he hath certainly trespassed against the LORD.

Re: Are there any excuses for sinning? [Re: Mountain Man] #93996
12/30/07 04:16 PM
12/30/07 04:16 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Tom, neither Jesus nor Sister White abrogated the civil laws Jesus established in the OT.

This is a red herring.

Quote:
When Jesus ordered Moses to kill the sabbath breaker He was acting in harmony with the character of God. Nothing can be clearer.

It's a great pity you feel this way. This is no more an expression of God's character than the permission granted to divorce one's wife was a revelation of God's character. In Malachi, we read that God hates divorce (and anyone who knows God would know this). Why then did "Jesus order Moses" (to put things in your words) to allow divorce? Is this a revelation of God's character as one who divorces?

No, it was because of the hardness of their hearts, as Jesus explained.

God is not a killer! This is not His character. Consider the following:

Quote:
They thought that a grievous wrong had been done Him, and seeing Mount Carmel in the distance, where Elijah had slain the false prophets, they said, "Wilt Thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?" They were surprised to see that Jesus was pained by their words, and still more surprised as His rebuke fell upon their ears, "Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." And He went to another village.

It is no part of Christ's mission to compel men to receive Him. It is Satan, and men actuated by his spirit, that seek to compel the conscience. Under a pretense of zeal for righteousness, men who are confederate with evil angels bring suffering upon their fellow men, in order to convert them to their ideas of religion; but Christ is ever showing mercy, ever seeking to win by the revealing of His love. He can admit no rival in the soul, nor accept of partial service; but He desires only voluntary service, the willing surrender of the heart under the constraint of love. There can be no more conclusive evidence that we possess the spirit of Satan than the disposition to hurt and destroy those who do not appreciate our work, or who act contrary to our ideas. (DA 487)

This goes along with the following:

Quote:
The germ in the seed grows by the unfolding of the life-principle which God has implanted. Its development depends upon no human power. So it is with the kingdom of Christ. It is a new creation. Its principles of development are the opposite of those that rule the kingdoms of this world. Earthly governments prevail by physical force; they maintain their dominion by war; but the founder of the new kingdom is the Prince of Peace. The Holy Spirit represents worldly kingdoms under the symbol of fierce beasts of prey; but Christ is "the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29. In His plan of government there is no employment of brute force to compel the conscience. The Jews looked for the kingdom of God to be established in the same way as the kingdoms of the world. To promote righteousness they resorted to external measures. They devised methods and plans. But Christ implants a principle. By implanting truth and righteousness, He counterworks error and sin. (COL 77)

Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Third Quarter 2024 The Book of Mark
by dedication. 09/15/24 02:59 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 09/11/24 05:20 PM
The Judgment of the Living
by kland. 09/10/24 06:13 PM
Fireballs in the Sky
by kland. 09/10/24 06:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 09/10/24 11:45 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 09/03/24 05:48 PM
Are All Born Saved and All Choose to be Lost?
by dedication. 09/01/24 04:02 PM
Profiles Of Jesus In Zecharia
by dedication. 09/01/24 03:48 PM
Deep down, are humans basically good?
by kland. 08/28/24 12:10 PM
The fragility of our cultural lifestyle
by kland. 08/28/24 11:29 AM
O Canada for Freedom
by Rick H. 08/24/24 01:54 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The church appears about to fall.
by dedication. 09/16/24 03:40 AM
Dr Conrad Vine Banned
by dedication. 09/15/24 11:53 PM
SDA Infiltration by Jesuits?
by dedication. 09/15/24 12:06 PM
A campaign against the church
by kland. 09/05/24 09:39 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by dedication. 09/02/24 04:58 PM
Timeline of the Last Day Events
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:28 PM
Is God letting loose the Four Winds of Strife?
by Rick H. 08/31/24 07:29 AM
Why Is Papacy Uniting COVID/Climate Change
by Rick H. 08/31/24 04:13 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 08/31/24 03:57 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 08/30/24 08:22 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by kland. 08/28/24 11:36 AM
Perfection, when will we gain it?
by Rick H. 08/24/24 02:18 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!